midnightpulp
02-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Might as well get it started.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 10:39 PM
& I bet Ray won't show his face.

Killakobe81
02-15-2012, 10:45 PM
God, I hate to admit this ...and Im not ENTIRELY convinced ... but as shitty as the rest of the west is playing ...Spurs, Mavs and even maybe the Lakers are contenders. I still say NO to Lakers ...but jeez there are some shitty teams right now.

Mavs/Spurs more than us but Nuggs, Blazers, Grizz, Jazz are sucking worse than Lakers.
Heat gonna win this unless Lebron chokes ... but the middle of the west sucksass.

DPG maybe right ...

midnightpulp
02-15-2012, 10:59 PM
God, I hate to admit this ...and Im not ENTIRELY convinced ... but as shitty as the rest of the west is playing ...Spurs, Mavs and even maybe the Lakers are contenders. I still say NO to Lakers ...but jeez there are some shitty teams right now.

Mavs/Spurs more than us but Nuggs, Blazers, Grizz, Jazz are sucking worse than Lakers.
Heat gonna win this unless Lebron chokes ... but the middle of the west sucksass.

DPG maybe right ...

The way the Lakers are built, and with Mike Brown's defensive oriented mind at the helm, their grind it out style will excel in the playoffs. Good enough to represent the West? If they get a few breaks, possibly. Even with the loss of Odom, there's still no West team who can match up with their size.

Mav-elous Man
02-15-2012, 11:05 PM
The way the Lakers are built, and with Mike Brown's defensive oriented mind at the helm, their grind it out style will excel in the playoffs. Good enough to represent the West? If they get a few breaks, possibly. Even with the loss of Odom, there's still no West team who can match up with their size.

But the Lakers' bench sucks. That could hurt them.