PDA

View Full Version : sons that dude Marco Belinelli nails six 3's ends with 22 points leading team to win

BRHornet45
02-15-2012, 11:11 PM
sons that dude was a monster tonight leading the team in scoring and shot 70% from the field and 86% from downtown!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ldwtx1.jpg

sons in a rebuilding season he is the only bright light at the end of the tunnel. we only have him locked in thru the end of this season so the Hornets need to set their focus on resigning him asap. He plays best when coming off of the bench as a 6th man, but can start too. (although I prefer him coming off the bench because he comes in and makes it rain). haters are gonna hate, but you better keep your eye on Beli

SLAM!!!

YzUWs3lOWEM

http://a.yfrog.com/img620/1576/5repn.jpg

midnightpulp
02-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Efficient!

Hey, son, how 'bout Kobe scoring 10 points on 18 shots last night?

jag
02-15-2012, 11:13 PM
No Eric Gordon?

BRHornet45
02-15-2012, 11:15 PM
No Eric Gordon?

lol son that wimp is still suffering from vagina problems.

BRHornet45
02-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Efficient!

Hey, son, how 'bout Kobe scoring 10 points on 18 shots last night?

son this about sums that up with Kobe ...

DhrfDvQoijY

jag
02-15-2012, 11:20 PM
lol son that wimp is still suffering from vagina problems.

Hurt his pussy while putting his uniform on, IIRC.

BRHornet45
02-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Hurt his pussy while putting his uniform on, IIRC.

son I hope he stays hurt. anyone who signs this injury prone, overrated asshole to a long term deal in the off season is foolish. rumor has it that Indiana wants him and is willing to dish out a big 5 year deal for him.

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Maybe this victory will put that cocksucker Red into a better mood. Christ, that SOB is about to drive me to distraction.

Bill_Brasky
02-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Maybe this victory will put that cocksucker Red into a better mood. Christ, that SOB is about to drive me to distraction.

What'd red do to get your gash all inflamed?

Giuseppe
02-15-2012, 11:33 PM
What'd red do to get your gash all inflamed?

I can't say two words and he's up my ass. I'm sick of it.

You used to do the same thing till I stomped a mudhole in your ass and made ya quit.

BRHornet45
02-15-2012, 11:34 PM
sons also notice just how solid Chris Kaman has been over the last couple of weeks. Keep in mind that only about 2 weeks ago Monty Williams pulled him off the active roster and wanted him traded because "he was the odd man out" since we already have Okafor and Landry. All season long he hasn't given Kaman as much playing time and now he does and he is dropping double, doubles every night.

I like Monty, but I now question his ability to judge talent. First he ran Marcus Thornton out of town last season because he "wasn't a good defender" despite being an explosive scorer and then a couple of months later the Kings lock him into a $40 million dollar contract and he is dropping 20ppg for them .... and now this season he tried running Kaman out of town who is arguably the best big man on our team this season. Kaman may not be an All Star anymore, but he is still a a solid double, double guy every night when given playing time.

jeebus
02-15-2012, 11:38 PM
sons also notice just how solid Chris Kaman has been over the last couple of weeks. Keep in mind that only about 2 weeks ago Monty Williams pulled him off the active roster and wanted him traded because "he was the odd man out" since we already have Okafor and Landry. All season long he hasn't given Kaman as much playing time and now he does and he is dropping double, doubles every night.

I like Monty, but I now question his ability to judge talent. First he ran Marcus Thornton out of town last season because he "wasn't a good defender" despite being an explosive scorer and then a couple of months later the Kings lock him into a $40 million dollar contract and he is dropping 20ppg for them .... and now this season he tried running Kaman out of town who is arguably the best big man on our team this season. Kaman may not be an All Star anymore, but he is still a a solid double, double guy every night when given playing time.

son I was just about to comment on that. He might've had a Kobe shooting night tonight but other nights he's been playing well. That scrub Okafor is a perennial 10/10 guy no matter what but Kaman can put up the goods if needed.

pass1st
Son, why did Kaman take 28 shots?

pass1st
23*

BRHornet45
02-15-2012, 11:48 PM

son because he and Beli said "We gon run this town tonight"

Pelicans78
02-16-2012, 12:09 AM
6 and what?

I agree. Too many wins so far. We need as many ping-pong balls as possible.

redzero
02-16-2012, 12:11 AM

Because he plays for the Hornets.

DMC
02-16-2012, 12:14 AM
That's like what, 4 wins now?

sefant77
02-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Suns that dude plays soon in Seattle

redzero
02-16-2012, 12:26 AM
I can't say two words and he's up my ass. I'm sick of it.

You used to do the same thing till I stomped a mudhole in your ass and made ya quit.

I was thinking about easing up, but now that I know how much it bothers you, I'll keep doing it.

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 12:51 AM
I was thinking about easing up, but now that I know how much it bothers you, I'll keep doing it.

At least you're not being your regular asshole self. A couple wins and you're half way decent.

redzero
02-16-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm a quitting coward who thinks he can pass judgment on others.

You're forgiven, hypocrite.

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 12:57 AM
^I just hope the Hornets keep winning. You're a lot easier to take that-a-way.

redzero
02-16-2012, 01:01 AM
What makes you think the Hornets winning has anything to do with how I respond to your posts.

Oh wait, this is Culburn we're talking about here. Your gimmick is lying and then spamming when you're caught.

The Reckoning
02-16-2012, 01:01 AM
jarrett jack is a poon

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 01:03 AM
What makes you think the Hornets winning has anything to do with how I respond to your posts.

Oh wait, this is Culburn we're talking about here. Your gimmick is lying and then spamming when you're caught.

You started off quite civil. Of course now that I cited ya, you're donning your coat of sour puss, but, you really had nary other choice.

tee, hee.

redzero
02-16-2012, 01:10 AM
You started off quite civil.

When was this? Every post I made towards you after The Hornets won tonight was in this thread, so show me being civil.

8FOR!3
02-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Fuck man, who the hell is Donald Sloan? I bet the damn Texas Legends could take these scrubs.

Latarian Milton
02-16-2012, 05:22 AM
ain't it like the 5th win of the season for you guys? congrats to you anyways, sons :toast

Giuseppe
02-16-2012, 09:14 AM
You started off quite civil. Of course now that I cited ya, you're donning your coat of sour puss, but, you really had nary other choice.

tee, hee.

When was this? Every post I made towards you after The Hornets won tonight was in this thread, so show me being civil.

Let us proceed...

BRHornet45
11-02-2013, 11:28 PM
damn you Dell Demps.

damn you Monty Williams

jeebus
11-02-2013, 11:32 PM
damn you Dell Demps.

damn you Monty Williams
lol BR

:cry it still hurts :cry

it's ok son. be a spurfan and cheer on that motherfucker.

BRHornet45
11-02-2013, 11:35 PM
lol BR

:cry it still hurts :cry

it's ok son. be a spurfan and cheer on that motherfucker.

son I support my nigga Beli no matter what team he is on.

however that don't mean I have to like a team that offers $2 playoff tickets with a "team leader" who is a bisexual, tongue ring having, tramp stamp having, cornball brother that let a WHITE dude smash up his wife.

jeebus
11-02-2013, 11:42 PM
son I support my nigga Beli no matter what team he is on.

however that don't mean I have to like a team that offers $2 playoff tickets with a "team leader" who is a bisexual, tongue ring having, tramp stamp having, cornball brother that let a WHITE dude smash up his wife.
son the Spurs are leading the way with Tammy becoming the first bisexual Team Leader in the NBA. you don't like this affirmative action liberal NAACP NAMBLA movement that's going on with our organization? I heard he's going to try and get those disc things put in his ears.

BRHornet45
11-02-2013, 11:44 PM
son the Spurs are leading the way with Tammy becoming the first bisexual Team Leader in the NBA. you don't like this affirmative action liberal NAACP NAMBLA movement that's going on with our organization? I heard he's going to try and get those disc things put in his ears.

son the Spurs could be on to something that's for sure. because there is nothing more fashionable in the U.S. right now than taking it up the ass as well as supporting and marching for those who take it up the ass.

jeebus
11-02-2013, 11:47 PM
son the Spurs could be on to something that's for sure. because there is nothing more fashionable in the U.S. right now than taking it up the ass as well as supporting and marching for those who take it up the ass.
the Sandusky method is in full swing in the spurs locker room showers right now.

Rogue
11-03-2013, 04:53 AM
Beli is easily the 3rd best guard on spurs squad imho, with my nigga Neal gone and Verde being such a scrub. Beli showed what he's really capable of while playing in Chicago last season and it kinda surprised me he accepted Spurs' offer to play in San Antonio for what? 3m a year or something, when he could've doubled his pay by joining a mediocre team