PDA

View Full Version : beating up the whole library

BUMP
02-16-2012, 10:31 PM
i don't know about you guys but there's something about the library that just gets me in a very violent mood. all that silence just makes me want to kick someone's ass.

I usually start by drop kicking some nerd into the bookshelves. the shelves then create a domino effect crushing the students and the tables in its path. Then I like to sneak up onto unsuspecting victims with their ipods in and sucker punch them in the face.

Anybody else do this?

DeadlyDynasty
02-16-2012, 10:40 PM
:tu

tbh, I like to fling the rolling library ladder as fast as I can, bulldozing everyone who's scanning the shelves

Mr.Bookman
02-16-2012, 11:25 PM
i don't know about you guys but there's something about the library that just gets me in a very violent mood. all that silence just makes me want to kick someone's ass.

I usually start by drop kicking some nerd into the bookshelves. the shelves then create a domino effect crushing the students and the tables in its path. Then I like to sneak up onto unsuspecting victims with their ipods in and sucker punch them in the face.

Anybody else do this?

You are the punk that I like to shove a book up their ass so they can speed read. It is time to turn a new chapter in your life joy boy. Get with the program and open up a book and maybe....just maybe...you'll learn something.

cantthinkofanything
02-16-2012, 11:29 PM
:tu

tbh, I like to fling the rolling library ladder as fast as I can, bulldozing everyone who's scanning the shelves

me too! and then pull off my pants and masturbate all over a Teddy Roosevelt biography.

cantthinkofanything
02-16-2012, 11:30 PM
anyone else do that?

mavs>spurs
02-16-2012, 11:31 PM
what i do is go to random public places looking for someone who looks like a "cantthinkofanything" and beat their faces in. im not sure if i've gotten him yet to date but i will eventually.

cantthinkofanything
02-16-2012, 11:35 PM
what i do is go to random public places looking for someone who looks like a "cantthinkofanything" and beat their faces in. im not sure if i've gotten him yet to date but i will eventually.

just come to your mom's house. I'll be the one with a dick in her butt.

mavs>spurs
02-16-2012, 11:36 PM
to be perfectly quite honest i am not fond of your mother jokes

cantthinkofanything
02-16-2012, 11:39 PM
to be perfectly quite honest i am not fond of your mother jokes

why not? I think they're funny.

mavs>spurs
02-16-2012, 11:40 PM
you sure think a lot of things for someone who "cant think of anything"

cantthinkofanything
02-16-2012, 11:42 PM
you sure think a lot of things for someone who "cant think of anything"

Yes. Just not very important things.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Looks like they need to extend the councils jurisdiction to more than just the NBA forum.

DMC
02-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Fuck the Dewey decimal system.