PDA

View Full Version : Beating up every patron in starbucks

mavs>spurs
02-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Does caffeine overdrive ever send any of you guys into a rage? Sometimes I'll be in starbucks drinking my coffee and I just get really fucking pissed off. I usually walk up to some hipster looking faggot wearing a scarf and slap his hot coffee right in his face and ask him WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, FAGGOT? When workers and other bystanders jump in to help him I usually stick my arms straight out and start spinning, creating a whirlwind effect and obliterating anything in my path. Anybody else ever feel this way?

Wild Cobra
02-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Does caffeine overdrive ever send any of you guys into a rage? Sometimes I'll be in starbucks drinking my coffee and I just get really fucking pissed off. I usually walk up to some hipster looking faggot wearing a scarf and slap his hot coffee right in his face and ask him WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, FAGGOT? When workers and other bystanders jump in to help him I usually stick my arms straight out and start spinning, creating a whirlwind effect and obliterating anything in my path. Anybody else ever feel this way?
You know, they have jails for people like you.

Wild Cobra Kai
02-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Nice imagination, but hipsters don't go to Starbucks. Too mainstream. Not Fair Trade. Not Organic.

DMC
02-17-2012, 12:25 AM
I usually walk in with a large plastic black trashbag, and I am holding it open and looking down into it, and when the dude walks by I say "check this out dude" and he looks in and I have my cock through a hole and he's looking at it. Then I say "you fucking meat gazing faggot" and I give him a mouthful of bloody chicklets.

hehateme
02-17-2012, 12:32 AM
I usually walk in with a large plastic black trashbag, and I am holding it open and looking down into it, and when the dude walks by I say "check this out dude" and he looks in and I have my cock through a hole and he's looking at it. Then I say "you fucking meat gazing faggot" and I give him a mouthful of bloody chicklets.

:rollin:rollin:rollin