02-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I want one

lil_penny
02-16-2012, 11:14 PM
I still havnt got to liking them:lol

Killakobe81
02-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Nic Batum, and Kmart balin' ...

I know Nic is the Spurs wet dream ...personally thought he was overrated his first few years but last 2 nights he has been a beast. Kid will get a nice contract he is like a bigger and better Afflalo ...with more upside.

Killakobe81
02-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Oh and I do like those jerseys ...

lil_penny
02-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Batum has been great as a starter.. And honestly since last year I trust him in any situation, where as I use to cringe late in games when he had the ball. We need to.do whatever it takes next year to keep him

lefty
02-16-2012, 11:22 PM
They would make great hospital pyjamas too

Killakobe81
02-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Batum has been great as a starter.. And honestly since last year I trust him in any situation, where as I use to cringe late in games when he had the ball. We need to.do whatever it takes next year to keep him

Im guessing they will. He will probably get a BIG contract and then tear his knee ...just kidding. I hope he works out for you guys ...you have had some shitty luck. Wes Matthews looks good tonight as well ...

lil_penny
02-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Yea I hope we can get rid of the major injury curse we have but wont hold my brrathe haha.. I really like the team this year we have alot of potential but after the hot start we have had issues with whos going to be our closers late in games, that and our guard play has been horrible.. If we can start to play like we did early in the year I think we can be pretty tough.

lil_penny
02-16-2012, 11:40 PM
I swear if felton could just knock a shot down lol

Killakobe81
02-16-2012, 11:42 PM
I swear if felton could just knock a shot down lol

I really like some of your players:

Wallace, Batum (now didnt like him before), Camby amd Wes Matthews all play so hard. ESPECIALLY at the Rose Garden.

lefty
02-16-2012, 11:51 PM
I really like some of your players:

Wallace, Batum (now didnt like him before), Camby amd Wes Matthews all play so hard. ESPECIALLY at the Rose Garden.

I love to watch Blazers home games

Great atmosphere, especially when they host the Lakers, feels like the playoffs

Damn, bring back the old Pacific Division !

Lakers, Blazers, Sonics, Suns

:cry

Killakobe81
02-16-2012, 11:58 PM
I love to watch Blazers home games

Great atmosphere, especially when they host the Lakers, feels like the playoffs

Damn, bring back the old Pacific Division !

Lakers, Blazers, Sonics, Suns:cry

Man it was tough!!!

lil_penny
02-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Yea that pacific division brings back alot of old memories.. That and sonic games I wish they can figure something out I miss the I 5 rivalry