PDA

View Full Version : If the mavs repeat

mavs>spurs
02-17-2012, 11:01 PM
I will run wild all over spurstalk with the biggest fucking erection you've ever seen, impaling spur fans on it like a giant shish kabob as i go. Lol doing what the spurs never could, repeating. :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
02-17-2012, 11:06 PM
whatcha packing? a solid 4? 5 if you tuck your hips back and squeeze your ass checks in?

Latarian Milton
02-18-2012, 01:57 AM
u ain't having no chance repeatin tbh, even if you could come out of the west & make the finals again miami will be waiting there to kick yo asses. da ship is a locked one for us this year tbh

BRHornet45
02-18-2012, 02:29 AM
son at least make sure this song is playing

cU6g0y7livM

Killakobe81
02-18-2012, 04:01 AM
son at least make sure this song is playing

cU6g0y7livM

Great song from a underrated really good albulm

Spur_Fanatic
02-18-2012, 04:21 AM
And if they don't?

FkLA
02-18-2012, 04:27 AM
If

:lol

DMC
02-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I will run wild all over spurstalk with the biggest fucking erection you've ever seen, impaling spur fans on it like a giant shish kabob as i go. Lol doing what the spurs never could, repeating. :lmao
Just get you a troll name "Vlad the Impaler".

BUMP
02-18-2012, 01:26 PM
And if they don't?

then me and mavs>spurs will drive down to Dallas and beat up the whole AAC

endrity
02-18-2012, 01:28 PM
And if they don't?

I am starting my Occupy the Riverwalk campaign

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 01:36 PM
then me and mavs>spurs will drive down to Dallas and beat up the whole AAC

along with the opposing bitches who have the audacity to try an eliminate us from the playoffs

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 01:36 PM
gonna punch lebron in the face so hard it'll knock the rest of the hair off his head

DMC
02-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I am starting my Occupy the Riverwalk campaign
You won't last. I can't be there longer than a couple hours tbh.

Bonner4MVPzz
02-18-2012, 04:21 PM
If you repeat ill still say your tied for 2nd best team in texas with the Rockets
:toast

Latarian Milton
02-18-2012, 06:09 PM
mavs ain't winnin it, at least in this year they ain't cuz its a locked one for us already. mavs just got a bit more luck last year and hit many horseshit shots, they know it was a fluke last year tbh

endrity
02-18-2012, 09:08 PM
You won't last. I can't be there longer than a couple hours tbh.

meh, will all the immigrants crossing the border nearby, i can get a bunch of mexicans to hang around for 5 dollars a day and get a huge crowd turnout every day

dude1394
02-18-2012, 11:05 PM
mavs ain't winnin it, at least in this year they ain't cuz its a locked one for us already. mavs just got a bit more luck last year and hit many horseshit shots, they know it was a fluke last year tbh

It was a fluke for the heat to beat the bulls. Lebron somehow showed up in the fourth. This year his asshole will be so tight you won't be able to stick a needle in there.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:10 PM
^:lol

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:10 PM

If you roast our ass, you better roast that Laker fan ass along the way. Dirk repeating as the clear number 1 gives you enough ammo to proclaim him the greater all-time player than Kirby. That would give the German two rings without an all-star interior player, something Kirby has never done. Not to mention, Dirk's playoff stats are superior almost across the board.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:14 PM
If you roast our ass, you better roast that Laker fan ass along the way. Dirk repeating as the clear number 1 gives you enough ammo to proclaim him the greater all-time player than Kirby. That would give the German two rings without an all-star interior player, something Kirby has never done. Not to mention, Dirk's playoff stats are superior almost across the board.

That same old silly shit. "all-star interior player." Sounds like something SunsFan would come up with.

You guys just can't cite Kobe and the Lakers for their Titles. You guys are psychologically impaired over it.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:20 PM
That same old silly shit. "all-star interior player." Sounds like something SunsFan would come up with.

You guys just can't cite Kobe and the Lakers for their Titles. You guys are psychologically impaired over it.

And you just can't compare individual players using individual accomplishments. Always have to bring rings into it.

Although I think your 5>4 shtick is more satire than serious, you lampooning the way media (and fans) seem to distill a player's worth down to that fact while ignoring everything else.

Havlicek: 7

Wilt: 2

West: 1

And I know damn well you ain't so ignorant to believe Hondo was a better player than either of those.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:25 PM
No. the 5-4 is serious. That's how I was broken in. The only thing that counts is the Title count. Of course once I started squaring accounts all over the country starting with Magic: 4 Bird: 3, those same fucking people didn't want to do the Title count no more. Tough. We're doin' the Title count.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:27 PM
No. the 5-4 is serious. That's how I was broken in. The only thing that counts is the Title count. Of course once I started squaring accounts all over the country starting with Magic: 4 Bird: 3, those same fucking people didn't want to do the Title count no more. Tough. We're doin' the Title count.

So you believe that Jerry West (or Oscar Robertson) is inferior to John Havlicek?

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:31 PM
So you believe that Jerry West (or Oscar Robertson) is inferior to John Havlicek?

If the shoe fits wear it. That's what I'm sayin'.

Spursfan092120
02-19-2012, 12:34 AM
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped.

endrity
02-19-2012, 06:53 AM

Horry: 7

Divorced Kirby: 2.5

Title count's a bitch yo

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 06:59 AM
^
Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DUNCAN: 1

endrity
02-19-2012, 09:43 AM
^
Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DUNCAN: 1

haven't you read the news bro? bitch maybe wasn't in the gym shooting with him, but she took half of what he had, that also means 2.5 rings. Title count bro!

Get out of ST once in a while

DMC
02-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Or that MJ is inferior to Robert Horry.