PDA

View Full Version : Manning using the Dolphins?

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Click on the Mike Florio with Big Dog 2-17 option (http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=347)

Mike Florio from PFT was on the Joe Rose radio show (Miami) and said that Manning will use the Dolphins to drive up the price with another team. Got this excerpt from Finheaven.com...

All speculation, but he says that Manning having a house in South Florida means nothing and that Manning will use the Dolphins and the Redskins to drive up the price for a third team that he really wants to go to. Says that "Miami will get used like Fisher used them". Also claims that Ross hasn't learned that he will keep getting used.

In a related note, Rich Eisen was on WQAM yesterday and fully expects Miami to sign Manning. lol. Enjoy all the speculation we will be hearing until this matter is resolved.

:lol

Ace
02-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Good rather not see Manning in a Dolphins uniform tbh...

dirk4mvp
02-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Matt Moore and Chad Henne are better options, true.

Sean Cagney
02-19-2012, 08:26 PM

Chad Henne is a horrible option and this coming from a Fins fan, but Matt Moore did play well last year. I agree though with the other fan in here I would not go for Manning, Flynn or a draft pick and if not that just go with Matt Moore again a year or so and see if he can keep it up.

DeadlyDynasty
02-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Chad Henne is a horrible option and this coming from a Fins fan, but Matt Moore did play well last year. I agree though with the other fan in here I would not go for Manning, Flynn or a draft pick and if not that just go with Matt Moore again a year or so and see if he can keep it up.

Dolphin fans on finheaven.com would rather have RG3 or Ryan Tannenhill (i shit you not) over The Sheriff:rollin

That forum is endless entertainment

LakerHater
02-22-2012, 10:56 PM
http://209.160.24.97/ds_img_direct.php?i=manning.jpg&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61

703 Spurz
02-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Dolphin fans on finheaven.com would rather have RG3 or Ryan Tannenhill (i shit you not) over The Sheriff:rollin

That forum is endless entertainment

I've been a member there since 2004 and can say that no, not everyone is on board with what you're saying.

A lot of people there don't want RG3. The Dolphins aren't really in position to get him anyway. And Tannenhill? That's b/c of his connection with their new OC, Mike Sherman.

sa_butta
02-28-2012, 02:25 PM

Chad Henne will not be back next season.
I personally think the Dolphins will go after Manning, then Flynn, after that not sure what they will do in the draft. One way or another they will get another guy in to compete with Moore. I like Tannehill, but not because of the coaches connection, I just think he is the next best option after Luck and RG3. Should be interesting after Manning gets released. Flynn is going to be another expensive option and at this point we are really unsure if he would even be an upgrade from Moore.