PDA

View Full Version : Remember this crap?

SA210
02-18-2012, 04:16 AM
6N7U6XQ-EsU

:pctoss

TJastal
02-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Love the passion of Skip Bayless. And he's absolutely right, should have been a 2 shot foul called there on Fisher, if not a shooting foul. I don't buy the argument that it wasn't severe enough of a foul to get called in the crucial seconds of the WCF. We know why Crawford swallowed (he's great at that obviously). I just have no idea why the other two officials swallowed their whistles as well. Doesn't make any sense.

Course the bitch stting next to him has to point out "But didn't the spurs shoot more free throws than the lakers" as if that is even relevant or matters. Guess if the spurs have more free throws, they should expect to get screwed on a last second game changing call. :rolleyes

And Skip is absolutely right about if it was Kobe or if roles were reversed and Fisher got bumped, all 3 reffs would have popped an eardrum blowing their whistles.

But the douchenugget Stern got his wish to have the spurs eliminated and lakers rewarded. Funny how its the other LA team that he's pimping now.

SA210
02-18-2012, 05:05 AM
Makes me sick to think back on this crap. Who knows what could have happened had it not been altered.

jermaine
02-18-2012, 07:45 AM
:ihit:cry:makemyday:cuss:ban:Why would you want us to re-live that!?! You don't think it hurted the first time around!?! Looking ay that almost made this season gloomy for me. It started a ripple affect an I started think about LAST SEASON. Now to me I feel like the Spurs should be looked at just like the Heat, the regular season don't matter. Only the playoffs. Dam you SA210, dam you. I hope you don't get any sleep this weekend nor have any Mr. Happy time with your wife or girlfriend.

SpurNation
02-18-2012, 09:00 AM
I thought that spilled milk had already dried up and had blown away. Guess it was saved...powdered...and stored for instant use for another time. Though I don't know why it is being served at this time. What purpose?

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Good no-call.

Kewni Leonard
02-18-2012, 09:44 AM
You're surprised that the league would cheat for the Lakers after the Kings & Blazers series? After 0.4? Come on.

K-State Spur
02-18-2012, 10:08 AM
We know why Crawford swallowed (he's great at that obviously). I just have no idea why the other two officials swallowed their whistles as well. Doesn't make any sense.

You know, when Crawford got back into the game, I actually thought it would be good for the Spurs. All the close ones go our way to avoid any sense of impropriety on his part.

Nope. Man holds grudges and he's done some our biggest screw jobs since.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Your mother tastes delicious

You must have me confused with someone else. This is Joel.

How ya doin, slugger?

xellos88330
02-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Good no-call.

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2012, 01:11 PM
There were so many calls and no-calls that went the spurs way before that last shot that it wasn't even funny. I cite the examples in the sig of one of my older screen names on here, so I'll try find it for you.:lol

Typical spursfan though playing the victim card:lol

DD
02-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi.

TJastal
02-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi.

I'd have to really re-watch the game to know about those other non-calls... if you're going to use them as part of your argument you should really have them giffed so we can all see exactly what your blabbering about.

And those are reallly superficial to the missed call that essentially sealed the spurs' fate. I disagree strongly that Barry needed to sell the call there. It is just plain obvious Fisher fouled him. Had Fisher fat ass not landed on him and bumped him out of his momentum he would have been able to clearly finish taking his one dribble and then gotten a great look at a 3 which I am betting he would have connected. As it was, he instead had to heave up an awkward prayer from his hip (no pun intended).

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2012, 01:40 PM
I'd have to really re-watch the game to know about those other non-calls... if you're going to use them as part of your argument you should really have them giffed so we can all see exactly what your blabbering about.

And those are reallly superficial to the missed call that essentially sealed the spurs' fate. I disagree strongly that Barry needed to sell the call there. It is just plain obvious Fisher fouled him. Had Fisher fat ass not landed on him and bumped him out of his momentum he would have been able to clearly finish taking his one dribble and then gotten a great look at a 3 which I am betting he would have connected. As it was, he instead had to heave up an awkward prayer from his hip (no pun intended).

I made that sig right after the game. Find the clips yourself.

You lost. Get over it.

z0sa
02-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Good no-call.

do you ever not troll here upstairs? :lol

not hating, you get bites obv, but damn.

as for the OP: huge LOL moment now. Better to laugh than cry about a blown call that gargantuan :lol

Russ
02-18-2012, 02:15 PM
That series was lost much earlier.

On a tarmac in New Orleans in the middle of the night.

SA210
02-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Say what you want, it was wrong and could happen again, and probably will to some team, not just to the Spurs, but to any team in the way of the story the NBA wants. Something should have been done to Crawford and furthermore, knowing that he was allowed to officiate that game in the first place, you have to assume the NBA wanted this. If they didn't they would have done something about the call to Crawford or admitted wrong-doing. He shouldn't have even been there in the first place. No matter what anyone says, he shouldn't have been there.

Leetonidas
02-18-2012, 02:33 PM
We woulda most likely gotten smacked around by Boston so it doesn't really matter

Sean Cagney
02-18-2012, 02:34 PM
That series was lost much earlier.

On a tarmac in New Orleans in the middle of the night.

Probably, the Spurs came out red hot that game one and blew that big lead :( They ran outta gas or else it is a different series. I agree it was lost that night though.
We woulda most likely gotten smacked around by Boston so it doesn't really matter

This is probably true.

jermaine
02-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Say what you want, it was wrong and could happen again, and probably will to some team, not just to the Spurs, but to any team in the way of the story the NBA wants. Something should have been done to Crawford and furthermore, knowing that he was allowed to officiate that game in the first place, you have to assume the NBA wanted this. If they didn't they would have done something about the call to Crawford or admitted wrong-doing. He shouldn't have even been there in the first place. No matter what anyone says, he shouldn't have been there.

Naw don't try to soften the blow now! Your damage has been done. I call for a ban! :ihit BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN! COME ON EVERYONE, SAY IT WITH ME! :p:

SA210
02-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Naw don't try to soften the blow now! Your damage has been done. I call for a ban! :ihit BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN! COME ON EVERYONE, SAY IT WITH ME! :p:

I'm not softening anything. I've always been pissed about this crap. :lol

SA210
02-18-2012, 02:43 PM

It matters because it was a fraud.

stephen jackson
02-18-2012, 04:15 PM
everyone knew it was a foul, i remember the tnt guys saying it was in the post game.
what ya gonna do though

CubanMustGo
02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
:deadhorsethread

Magua
03-03-2012, 01:53 PM
:cry:cry:crythe refs always have it out for our poor wittle spurs!:cry:cry:cry

This fanbase needs to be ethnically cleansed of all it's pissypants whiners

TampaDude
03-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Yeah, that was total bullshit.

I'm glad the Celtics humiliated the Lakers in the Finals that year...just like the Pistons humiliated the Lakers in 2004 after .4. :hat