PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili is garbage

hater
02-18-2012, 05:14 PM
trade his ass :bang

Proxy
02-18-2012, 05:16 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to overreact to Ginobili returning out of shape mentally.

hater
02-18-2012, 05:17 PM
:lol getting raped by Randy Foye

pgardn
02-18-2012, 05:19 PM
His legs are still wobbly. They just give out.

Trade him...

Thats enough of a knee jerk to kick yourself in the face.

Otaku
02-18-2012, 05:41 PM
hater gonna hate

timvp
02-18-2012, 05:55 PM
CoM with the "hit first" maneuver.

will_spurs
02-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Parker is having to kill himself to keep the offense humming, because he can't give him 12-15 mpg of rest. Part of that is Pop, who's utilizing a foolish rotation, but it's not like he couldn't go to Pop and say, "for the remainder of the trip, while Ford is out, let me play almost strictly as the backup point and allow me to do so for more than 3-4 minutes per stint".

Manu is already hurt again anyway, so it's a moot point.

PhingerRoll
02-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Are you retarded or something?

ogait
02-18-2012, 06:49 PM
I realize this is a joke. But he really needs to start giving this team something. I don't care about the shooting for now, but the ball handling/play making's got to be there. Late in the 3rd, when Parker got a brief rest, he flat out ran away from the ball on offense. As if Neal or Green are ever better options than him to handle the ball. Completely inexplicable.

It's been four games now and the type of injury he had, he was still able to stay in shape. Not game shape, obviously, but still. I'm sure the masses will rush to his defense. But let's be honest, if this were Parker, people would have been on him by the 2nd or at latest, 3rd game.

Parker is having to kill himself to keep the offense humming, because he can't give him 12-15 mpg of rest. Part of that is Pop, who's utilizing a foolish rotation, but it's not like he couldn't go to Pop and say, "for the remainder of the trip, while Ford is out, let me play almost strictly as the backup point and allow me to do so for more than 3-4 minutes".

I think Manu is trying not to mess things of a team that's on a winning streak like this. That's why he barelly handles the ball in offense since he's been back. The bench guys like Neal and Green will inevitably have a lesser role whenever Manu gets back to something remotely close to form.

The only thing I doubt about him is staying healthy.

Bruno
02-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Manu's fans are so lame.

TD 21
02-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Manu is already hurt again anyway, so it's a moot point.

Yeah, I didn't realize that until after I posted. Hence the deletion.

TDMVPDPOY
02-18-2012, 06:55 PM
if manu is clearly struggling with his shot

maybe he should concentrate on lowering his turnovers and be a point forward to setup plays for neal to return back to his own style....

hence i still take ginoboli over that piece of shit rj

ElNono
02-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Waits patiently for the rascal post pointing out how he called it back in 2003

Ditty
02-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Manu for Lin do it RC

ElNono
02-18-2012, 07:00 PM
He'll probably sit out until after the ASG... what kinda sucks is that it will slow down his routine to get back in shape

Cane
02-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Did god damn Deandre Jordan get hurt too? Or was he just benched for the 4th?

Sucks to have Manu hurt, but at least it looks like TJ Ford is coming back soon...

jjktkk
02-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah, I didn't realize that until after I posted. Hence the deletion.

:wow

Reck
02-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Manu is on that hardcore decline.

romsho
02-18-2012, 07:25 PM
trade his ass :bang

Did you become a dipshit or were you born that way?

Proxy
02-18-2012, 07:32 PM
A healthy Manu would've been nice at the end of regulation.

BackHome
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
did you become a dipshit or were you born that way?

+1

vander
02-18-2012, 08:06 PM
4 years ago thread

superbigtime
02-18-2012, 08:10 PM
You are retarded.

hater
02-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Should we just package Manu + Blair + RJ for a solid big man and a solid wing? That's a pretty good package for the other team and it won't take away anything from what we've been able to accomplish this season.

:tu good idea

Kewni Leonard
02-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Why in the fuck would you want to get rid of Manu? He's a two-way player. Trade Parker, his value is way higher and he only plays 1 end. And, truth be told, I'd rather have Manu on the offensive end as well.

jag
02-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Why in the fuck would you want to get rid of Manu? He's a two-way player. Trade Parker, his value is way higher and he only plays 1 end. And, truth be told, I'd rather have Manu on the offensive end as well.

The Spurs give up more points when Parker is on the bench than any other player on the team.

Then again, I guess "he's still as bad at defense as he ever was" could technically be correct because Spurs fans have always underrated his defense.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 02:20 PM
spurfan entertains.

tenbeersbold
02-20-2012, 02:38 PM

You've lost the plot for real.
Do you even watch any of the games?!?

Parker has been the KEY to the RRT wins
Manu is playing too much B-ball for his tired body

I know Manu fills seats in SA,and as a small market team he'll probably retire a Spur because of the financials of that

But lets face it,he should of been traded before this year for some young blood.

Part of me wonders how long the FO will try and keep Timmy hanging around just for season ticket sales.I'm guessing longer than he wants.
Figure Duncan till he's 38 at this point.:flag:

Kewni Leonard
02-20-2012, 03:11 PM
@_jag : not surprisingly, he has not responded to me asking for a source for his claims. He also has not responded to any of my other points. Mainly because he has no response for them. lol

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm worried about manu's shot. It looks horrible.

Kewni Leonard
02-20-2012, 03:14 PM
You've lost the plot for real.
Do you even watch any of the games?!?

Parker has been the KEY to the RRT wins
Manu is playing too much B-ball for his tired body

I know Manu fills seats in SA,and as a small market team he'll probably retire a Spur because of the financials of that

But lets face it,he should of been traded before this year for some young blood.

Part of me wonders how long the FO will try and keep Timmy hanging around just for season ticket sales.I'm guessing longer than he wants.
Figure Duncan till he's 38 at this point.:flag:

Unfortunately for you, I watch all of the games.

Parker, as I've said, has always been able to score. Unfortunately, to win championships, you need to do actually play defense, and he's incapable of it. In easier times, Duncan would just bail the guy's horrendous defense out. Duncan is no longer at that level.

Also, without a doubt, Manu is a better player than Tony. There is absolutely no question about that. Comparable offensively (I would even say Manu is better) and absolutely no comparison defensively(Manu wins in a landslide).

z0sa
02-20-2012, 03:16 PM
@_jag : not surprisingly, he has not responded to me asking for a source for his claims. He also has not responded to any of my other points. Mainly because he has no response for them. lol

_________________jag doesn't respond to GNSF bro

Kewni Leonard
02-20-2012, 03:17 PM
_________________jag doesn't respond to GNSF bro

He's responded plenty already. Also, you're setting my virgin detector off with that GNSF shit. Try getting a life/gf/laid.

z0sa
02-20-2012, 03:20 PM
:lol try using your brain

I was too busy reading your posts that reek of GNSF.