PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul on that inexplicable turnover...

Spur_Fanatic
02-18-2012, 07:07 PM
"Me, of all people"

http://twitter.com/#!/jadande/status/171017826646241281

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 07:11 PM
When I want those cocksuckers to lose they win every fucking time.

I finally want those motherfuckers to win today and they fucking lost.

Reck
02-18-2012, 07:14 PM

Is that Giuseppe karma.

Spur_Fanatic

It's you, culby.

You are our anti-jinx.
We welcome you, closet Spurs-fan.

We will be gentle.

Technique

^mad

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 07:15 PM
It's you, culby.

You are our anti-jinx.
We welcome you, closet Spurs-fan.

We will be gentle.

Ain't no "closet" about it. I'm a Spurs-fan.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 07:17 PM
^mad

Damn rights I'm mad. I spent an entire day driving around with the old lady having to listen to updates over ESPN mixed in with her constant GD chatter.

I'm at my wit's fucking end.

Proxy
02-18-2012, 07:19 PM

Make sure you incorporate this into that trendsetting thing you're always talking about.

Spur_Fanatic
02-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Ain't no "closet" about it. I'm a Spurs-fan.

http://thelaymansanswerstoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/16Palpatine.jpg

DMC
02-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Twitter is so full of twats. All the followers "Chris is so great, no matter what he does he's the best"

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 07:53 PM
^Speakin' of twats how's your mother?

jeebus
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM

http://www.failkittah.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/mike-ohhhh.gif

Reck
02-18-2012, 08:09 PM

Weren't you the one driving your mom around town today?

I just think its ironic you're calling someone a twat.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 08:12 PM
^No, that was my wife I was driving around.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Damn rights I'm mad. I spent an entire day driving around with the old lady having to listen to updates over ESPN mixed in with her constant GD chatter.

I'm at my wit's fucking end.

I can't imagine the palpation you had when you heard the Clips were up 3 with a few seconds left, only to be informed soon after that it was now tied. From the highest levels of joy to utter despair. Just like that.

Technique
02-18-2012, 08:17 PM
^No, that was my wife I was driving around.

Speaking of cuckolds hows your wife been?

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Speaking of cuckolds hows your wife been?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You should pick a team already, tbh...we already have one confused New Yawka on this board

Reck
02-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You should pick a team already, tbh...we already have one confused New Yawka on this board

Ninja GTFO. :lol

Technique
02-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Gun to head I'm a Spurs fan. But, I do live in New York and excluding basketball I'm a NY sports fan

giants>jets
rangers>islanders
yankees>mets
knicks>nets

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Ninja GTFO. :lol

I wasn't referring to you unless you're a certain somebody's troll...

Gun to head I'm a Spurs fan. But, I do live in New York and excluding basketball I'm a NY sports fan

giants>jets
rangers>islanders
yankees>mets
knicks>nets

How convenient, all the good NY teams:lol

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 09:00 PM
I can't imagine the palpation you had when you heard the Clips were up 3 with a few seconds left, only to be informed soon after that it was now tied. From the highest levels of joy to utter despair. Just like that.

I didn't get that one. The later ones I got were the one with the Spurs up 3 with less than 2 mins. Then one that alerted me to OT (I was thrilled). Then the last one when the Spurs were up by 3 with 15 seconds (I was crestfallen).

Banzai
02-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I want the clippers to lose every fucking time!!!

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 09:03 PM
^I feel the same way about the Spurs!!!

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 09:04 PM
I didn't get that one. The later ones I got were the one with the Spurs up 3 with less than 2 mins. Then one that alerted me to OT (I was thrilled). Then the last one when the Spurs were up by 3 with 15 seconds (I was crestfallen).

There's a silver lining for you, though. I won't mention it because I know you think it's pussy and assholish and violates "protocol," so let's just say the Spurs are going to have to step up big time if they don't want to go on a skid.

Technique
02-18-2012, 09:06 PM

Giants weren't considered the 'better' football team till this year. Jets have been the talk of the town the past few years.

I remember going to the Sprewell games when I was like 10, back when the Nets were the best team in the East. Still a Knicks fan. It's been a blast.

New York Yankees are the greatest sports franchise in US history. Period.

But hey, I'm sure you've been through it all being a Lakers fan n all :p:

Banzai
02-18-2012, 09:06 PM
I respect the spurs franchise..can't say I have hate for their players..Duncan and TP are good

Reck
02-18-2012, 10:32 PM
^I feel the same way about the Spurs!!!

How can you go on with life then?

Is not like the Spurs are a losing team. Dont try to cut too deep..

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:34 PM
How can you go on with life then?

Is not like the Spurs are a losing team. Dont try to cut too deep..

As long as I maintain 5-4 I'll be fine. If I lose that it would be akin to losing O & 43. Not as bad, but, in the immediate vicinity.

Your fandom is fucking insufferable.

Reck
02-18-2012, 10:36 PM
As long as I maintain 5-4 I'll be fine. If I lose that it would be akin to losing O & 43. Not as bad, but, in the immediate vicinity.

You talking about heavy fandom? :lol

Good one.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:38 PM
I thought I'd met the livin' end with Suns Fandom, but, you guys are the spittin' image: petty, unforgiving, mean & nasty. Not unlike my MIL.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 10:38 PM

I feel the same about yours.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:42 PM
I feel the same about yours.

At least if you fellows rang this Summer I'd come to attention & salute ya's. I'd honor the moment. When we rang in '10 you treated us like dirt. Denied us our full compliment of onions. Treated us less than quality. I'll never forgive ya's for that slap in the face, that repudiation of our NBA World Title.

Damn you.

Reck
02-18-2012, 10:44 PM
I thought I'd met the livin' end with Suns Fandom, but, you guys are the spittin' image: petty, unforgiving, mean & nasty. Not unlike my MIL.

And yet you're all up in here willing to go through it all with us all. :blah

Reck
02-18-2012, 10:45 PM
At least if you fellows rang this Summer I'd come to attention & salute ya's. I'd honor the moment. When we rang in '10 you treated us like dirt. Denied us our full compliment of onions. Treated us less than quality. I'll never forgive ya's for that slap in the face, that repudiation of our NBA World Title.

Damn you.

You're turning from a solid troll to a Barbie.

Act like somebody!

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 10:49 PM

Damn you.

Bullshit:

Congrats to the team and their fans. Even to Luva and Koolaid_Man. If was a fun season, guys. Here's looking forward to another fun one next year :toast.

PS. 20.00 coming your way, Luva on the account of Bynum being the stinky bum he is.

But after we rang in '99, your contingent marched lock-step with Jackson and his asterisk. Maybe you personally believe citing asterisks are for pussies and assholes, but Kool, Luva, and 80% of Laker nation do not. You begrudged us ever before we begrudged you.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 10:49 PM
It's sad to see how far Cubby has fallen since his arrival here, all those beatings have really taken their toll.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:50 PM
You're turning from a solid troll to a Barbie.

Act like somebody!

I've always honored the NBA Title. I proved my mettle this past June. It was the first June that I was here where I wasn't NBA World Champion. I talked the talk, and then I proceeded to walk the walk. I struck the template of how the loyal opposition should behave at loss. Yes, I put up over 500 posts in the ensuring 8 hours after we had the table run on us. But, when the Mavs rang I was the one who indelibly marked the spot for all mankind.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:52 PM
It's sad to see how far Cubby has fallen since his arrival here, all those beatings have really taken their toll.

You're bitter because I barred you from my Room. Threw you out ass over teacup. And you'll stay out if you continue to act like a horse's ass.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 10:53 PM
I've always honored the NBA Title. I proved my mettle this past June. It was the first June that I was here where I wasn't NBA World Champion. I talked the talk, and then I proceeded to walk the walk. I struck the template of how the loyal opposition should behave at loss. Yes, I put up over 500 posts in the ensuring 8 hours after we had the table run on us. But, when the Mavs rang I was the one who indelibly marked the spot for all mankind.

Kool should follow suit. He refuses to recognize the Mavs' ring, saying they cheated with their cryotherapy.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Kool should follow suit. He refuses to recognize the Mavs' ring, saying they cheated with their cryotherapy.

I vehemently disagree with my fine colleague from California. And I've told him so. But, you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 10:56 PM
You're bitter because I barred you from my Room. Threw you out ass over teacup. And you'll stay out if you continue to act like a horse's ass.

Not bitter at all, I spoke the truth on Bryant and you couldn't handle it. It's understandable. It doesn't stop me from posting there anyway, though.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 10:57 PM
I vehemently disagree with my fine colleague from California. And I've told him so. But, you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Glad to hear that.

Oh, he's not from California. He's from Houston, Texas.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Not bitter at all, I spoke the truth on Bryant and you couldn't handle it. It's understandable. It doesn't stop me from posting there anyway, though.

You're not welcome, >. The sanctity of member's Room should not be ruptured. Please respect my decision and stay out.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 10:58 PM
He's from Houston, Texas.

Unfortunately.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Glad to hear that.

Oh, he's not from California. He's from Houston, Texas.

Midst, we exchanged Xmas cards last Xmas. It's postmarked Van Nuys, CA..

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:02 PM
The lengths that monkey will go through to convince you, Kori said herself that not only does Kool normally post from Houston, he's NEVER actually made a post from California. I'm just going by what Kori Ellis said.

DMC
02-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Still dead like your cock.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Midst, we exchanged Xmas cards last Xmas. It's postmarked Van Nuys, CA..

I don't think you'd give up Kool's hometown that easily if it were true. I'm calling BS. The Princess has confirmed the chimp is caged somewhere in Houston, TX.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:06 PM
The lengths that monkey will go through to convince you, Kori said herself that not only does Kool normally post from Houston, he's NEVER actually made a post from California. I'm just going by what Kori Ellis said.

Yep.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:07 PM
I suspected that Kool was from texas long before Kori ever confirmed it, I had my reasons. One of which being someone from cali wouldn't know anything about that old school ugk which kool always posts.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:13 PM
I suspected that Kool was from texas long before Kori ever confirmed it, I had my reasons. One of which being someone from cali wouldn't know anything about that old school ugk which kool always posts.

Wonder if he's actually a Rocketfan troll?

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:15 PM
I don't think you'd give up Kool's hometown that easily if it were true. I'm calling BS. The Princess has confirmed the chimp is caged somewhere in Houston, TX.

Just because she's cute and knows it doesn't mean she doesn't tell a whopper now & again.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Wonder if he's actually a Rocketfan troll?

No he's a real life kobe fanboy...we have a lot of them in Texas believe it or not.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:23 PM
Just because she's cute and knows it doesn't mean she doesn't tell a whopper now & again.

Him knowing about Houston underground hip-hop confirms he's spent a great deal of time there.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:25 PM
The dude randomly acts out of character, too. One time he seriously asked me if he was welcome to come hoop, all bs aside. I had a pretty good hunch he was sincere, too. It seemed totally out of place.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Him knowing about Houston underground hip-hop confirms he's spent a great deal of time there.

He's like a small time jet setter. And once his parents pass he'll be a big time jet setter. Money won't be a problem.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:28 PM
The dude randomly acts out of character, too. One time he seriously asked me if he was welcome to come hoop, all bs aside. I had a pretty good hunch he was sincere, too. It seemed totally out of place.

It's called being a mensch, >. You should try it sometime.

midnightpulp
He's like a small time jet setter. And once his parents pass he'll be a big time jet setter. Money won't be a problem.

So he's a moocher?

mavs>spurs
Sitting around waiting on your parents to die makes you a punk ass bitch though.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:29 PM
It's called being a mensch, >. You should try it sometime.

Being a mensch who happened to be around DFW at the time.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Sitting around waiting on your parents to die makes you a punk ass bitch though.

An empty husk of a man he is. If you love your parents at all, no amount of money you might get as an inheritance should have you looking forward to their death. Yet I've seen this asshole brag about it. And Culburn calls him a "mensch."

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:33 PM
So he's a moocher?

No, an heir.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Dude does nothing but slander other posters and talk like a downright sexually frustrated homosexual who is desperate for some serious man meat. Youtube this, gay that, penis this. Yeah, that's the real epitome of "class." :rolleyes

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:34 PM
I can confirm Kool's from LA, tbh. Me and him went to the Dodgers-Angels "subway series" in July at Chavez Ravine.

Good times.

:lol

But since the redline runs underground for a 10 mile stretch, LA has a bonafide subway system!

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:35 PM
No, an heir.

Sounds like a guy who needs to get a job and stand on his own two feet.

Juggity
02-18-2012, 11:38 PM
http://www.pictureshack.us/images/317nealing.gif
Music to my eyes

Juggity
02-18-2012, 11:39 PM
(Double post)

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Dude does nothing but slander other posters and talk like a downright sexually frustrated homosexual who is desperate for some serious man meat. Youtube this, gay that, penis this. Yeah, that's the real epitome of "class." :rolleyes

1/2 the fellows on NBA Forum are "curious" at the very least.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Basing this off what

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:50 PM
And even if this were a gay forum, unwarranted sexual harassment and attacks still aren't classy. I'm not sure how you think that little out of place comment of yours justifies it any.

Sean Cagney
02-18-2012, 11:56 PM
I respect the spurs franchise..can't say I have hate for their players..Duncan and TP are good

Respect to you bro. :wow:flag:

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:57 PM
And even if this were a gay forum, unwarranted sexual harassment and attacks still aren't classy. I'm not sure how you think that little out of place comment of yours justifies it any.

In the primary age group that dominates this Forum it's not surprsing. It's healthy.

& we each attack one another constantly. No one is immune from being the attacker, or attacked.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:58 PM
In the primary age group that dominates this Forum it's not surprsing. It's healthy.

& we each attack one another constantly. No one is immune from being the attacker, or attacked.

Sure, just don't call it classy. Kool is no "mensch," tbh, he's a vile putrid asshole.

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Sure, just don't call it classy. Kool is no "mensch," tbh, he's a vile putrid asshole.

That's because you're afraid of Kool. And it's adorable.

pass1st
02-19-2012, 12:34 AM
lol

Public transpo is a joke in LA, tbh. The city is superficial, and decent white folk don't want to be seen putzing around with beaners and other unsavory characters.

Actually the rail system is pretty top notch, but the bus' suck balls.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 12:51 AM
That's because you're afraid of Kool. And it's adorable.

:lmao Kool has made it clear to me many times that he sleeps with loaded guns so that a real nigga doesn't kick door and run up in his house. Kool is a big puss.

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 01:04 AM
^Nonetheless you hero worship him clothed & unclothed.

dirk4mvp
02-19-2012, 01:08 AM

Please. Your faggotry of dropping Amare > Dirk in every Dirk thread you see shows plain and clear you're a blue and orange bellied motherfucker.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 01:18 AM
^Nonetheless you hero worship him clothed & unclothed.

Other way around

Technique
02-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Please. Your faggotry of dropping Amare > Dirk in every Dirk thread you see shows plain and clear you're a blue and orange bellied motherfucker.

I dunno bro, Dirk has made it pretty easy for me this season, hes gone full grampa mode on us. He looks content with his fluke run. That's all fine and dandy, but I've got a feeling Amar'e is going out with more than one.

Book it

dirk4mvp
02-19-2012, 01:47 AM
yep, Amare's going to ring several times over playing with a bootleg chink steve nash, a chubby lesbian, and mr. pringles.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 01:50 AM
yep, Amare's going to ring several times over playing with a bootleg chink steve nash, a chubby lesbian, and mr. pringles.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Technique
02-19-2012, 01:53 AM
Hey, Dirk did it with a black ninja turtle, a dude that shoots the ball like he's setting up a serve in volleyball and a pg that's older than the legendary steve nash himself.

Idk mang Stats' chances are lookin' pretty good

dirk4mvp
02-19-2012, 01:57 AM
there's only one problem tho.

Dirk is a winner.

Amare isn't.

rayjayjohnson
02-19-2012, 02:12 AM
I dunno bro, Dirk has made it pretty easy for me this season, hes gone full grampa mode on us. He looks content with his fluke run. That's all fine and dandy, but I've got a feeling Amar'e is going out with more than one.

Book it

Amar'e's hopes for a ring are as dead as his brother

venky
02-19-2012, 02:22 AM
:lol

midnightpulp
02-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Actually the rail system is pretty top notch, but the bus' suck balls.

Yeah. Metro is nice. Clean, relaxing, and while there are some beaners, you can easily avoid them since the Metro is 75% empty half the time.

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2012, 05:35 AM

:rollin

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 07:02 AM
Other way around

No. I had it right. You're intrigued & curious.

It's normal.

Spur_Fanatic
02-19-2012, 11:52 AM

DD, I'm sure you were a Clippers fan once, right?

When they sucked, I mean. It's only fair.

Biggems
02-19-2012, 12:27 PM

can you blame him.....aside from the Jets, the other 3 teams are pure shit. The Islanders are one of the worst teams in hockey. The Mets are a complete and utter clusterfuck. The Nets are crap too, though they should get better when Lopez returns. I personally think they will get better when they move to NY.

Of course, the Knicks are pure shit too, so picking between the Knicks and Nets is a wash. I cannot blame the guy for being a Giants, Yankees, and Rangers fan.

I am curious as to how he became a Spurs fan though.....

Since birth I have been a Spurs and Cowboys fan. Since the early 80s I have been an Astros fan. The first NHL game I ever saw happened in the late 80s, the Pens were playing, they had this guy named Mario Lemeiux....He was amazing....after that I was hooked. I have been a Pens fan since. I have been a Longhorns fan all my life as well. I graduated from TAMU-CC so I root for my Islanders, even though they suck right now in several sports.