PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say it, but

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Every single mav fan on this forum and elsewhere should be mourning the loss of Tyson Chandler right now. At first, I was on board with letting him go. He was asking for too much money, and Deron/Dwight will be free agents after this year. The likelihood of a repeat seemed small. Then we brought in Carter, West, and to a lesser extent Odom who is still a ticking x-factor who could get it together at any time. Now here we are in what seems to be position to have a shot at it, even without Tyson.

Now imagine just how much stronger we'd be WITH him. Championship opportunities are hard to come by. You don't sacrifice a bird in the hand for 2 in the bush. Last year, the man was key in the Miami series. Without him roaming and patrolling the paint, lebron and wade have a parade to the rim every time down the floor. Big daddy was the only thing that was going to keep those 2 out of the paint at least enough for us to pull it off. I feel like at this point, we're looking at a repeat of last years finals. And without Tyson on our side this time, I just don't feel nearly as confident.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Everytime you get a thought in that cement head of yours doesn't mean you have to commit it to a Thread.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:19 PM
This is the mavs board, asshole. Go find a laker board if you want to run the show.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:21 PM
This is the mavs board, asshole. Go find a laker board if you want to run the show.

You guys wouldn't even pick up your NBA World Title last June. It sat on the MVP's front porch stoop for an hour till their nephew Deepy picked it up and took it back inside.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Everytime you get a thought in that cement head of yours doesn't mean you have to commit it to a Thread.

He's not Kool.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:23 PM
I don't know about you, chump, but I'm the reigning motherfucking champ. If I want to made a thread that I just took a shit fit for a champ, I'll do it. And it'll be 10 times better than any basketball take you've ever written, Kobe fan.

midnightpulp
02-18-2012, 11:24 PM
You guys wouldn't even pick up your NBA World Title last June. It sat on the MVP's front porch stoop for an hour till their nephew Deepy picked it up and took it back inside.

We were glad to do it for our Southwest brothers. You Laker fans needed to feel the pain.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:30 PM
We were glad to do it for our Southwest brothers. You Laker fans needed to feel the pain.

You're in the line with us and the 27 other guys. You've nary room.

mavs>spurs
02-18-2012, 11:31 PM
I do, I have room though. I kicked your fucking ass last may you old bitch.

Giuseppe
02-18-2012, 11:32 PM
I do, I have room though. I kicked your fucking ass last may you old bitch.

Yeah, you got room.

Bonner4MVPzz
02-19-2012, 12:39 AM
yeah, you got room.

monosylab1k
02-19-2012, 12:46 AM
And it'll be 10 times better than any basketball take you've ever written, Kobe fan.

not sure tbh. "hedo and nash will fortify each other" is some pretty damned strong basketball analysis imhfuckingo.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Faggot

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 01:02 AM

But, you got nary room. You're in the line with us and 27 other guys.

monosylab1k
02-19-2012, 01:02 AM
But, you got nary room. You're in the line with us and 27 other guys.

You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!

mavsfan1000
02-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Haywood and Wright aren't bad though. Thank goodness for Wright. Mahinmi is just too inconsistent.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 01:37 AM
does wright look like a fucking center to you dipshit

mavsfan1000
02-19-2012, 01:40 AM
He looks like an athletic power forward. He is effective at what he does.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 01:43 AM
This is a thread about tyson chandler and you bring up power forwards. brandon wright isn't going to defend the paint against dwyane wade and lebron james, you idiot.

as a matter of fact, who the fuck told you that you could comment in my threads? shoo bitch

dirk4mvp
02-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Is he more effective than one Devin Harris?

Technique
02-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Hey mav fans I appreciate your support for New York's Chandler. Once more he'll be a great asset to a championship team. We here in New York welcome your cheers.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 01:50 AM
New york ain't winnin shit led by a turnover machine chink tbh.

Technique
02-19-2012, 01:55 AM
I agree, they'd have to be led by 2 of the top 10 players and a defensive big that's second to dwight.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Haywood and Wright aren't bad though. Thank goodness for Wright. Mahinmi is just too inconsistent.

Funny that some Mavs fans thought Ian would actually beat out Haywood for the starting job at the beginning of the season :lol Ian has been as you stated way too inconsistent and it doesn't help that he can't catch the ball for shit. But overall I like what our 3 headed center rotation is bringing to the table thus far.... btw FUCK tyson chandler

TIMMYtoZO
02-19-2012, 05:13 AM
Hey mav fans I appreciate your support for New York's Chandler. Once more he'll be a great asset to a championship team. We here in New York welcome your cheers.

:lmao at this knicks/spurs fan. I hope the heat will get to be the team to push the knicks shit in come May.

Latarian Milton
02-19-2012, 05:39 AM
last season was a fluke and you just can't expect shit to happen a 2nd time tbh

endrity
02-19-2012, 06:57 AM
last season was a fluke and you just can't expect shit to happen a 2nd time tbh

yeah fatty, no way LeBron goes on a 3 point shooting spree like he did against Boston and Chicago again. that was a fluke.

gotta see if they can win scoring in the paint against those big boys that the Bulls bring

m>s
02-20-2012, 05:06 AM
^ rose is proved a choker too and the bulls got no fucking quality outside of him, at least the heat got D-Fucking-Whistle whom they can trust @ big times

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 10:23 AM
:lmao at this knicks/spurs fan. I hope the heat will get to be the team to push the knicks shit in come May.

Giants/Heat fan talking shit to a Knicks/spurs/yanks fan ...

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Laker fan talking shit to anybody about what teams they root for.

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Laker fan talking shit to anybody about what teams they root for.

that makes no sense ...

Yall Mavs fans awfully pissy lately could the loss to the Lin Warriors, coupled with the Heat and OKC looking formidable have something to do with it?

Yall are the champs, Cully is fucking right, act like it.

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 11:00 AM
Yall Mavs fans awfully pissy lately could the loss to the Lin Warriors, coupled with the Heat and OKC looking formidable have something to do with it?
it.

No, it's just a laker fan, one named Killa Kobe no less, is trying to call someone out on what teams they root for.

HarlemHeat37
02-20-2012, 11:04 AM
No, it's just a laker fan, one named Killa Kobe no less, is trying to call someone out on what teams they root for.

:lmao..

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 11:13 AM

Still makes no sense ...

YOURS is Dirk4MVP ... :lol

I was commenting on some one that is a fan of the Heat and the Giants pissing on a yankee, knick spur fan that is all. I'm from Los angeles been a laker fan over 25 years ...oh wait as Cubby says :

I wont defend my fandom, it's my religon ...

Magua
02-20-2012, 11:17 AM
oh wait as Cubby says :

I wont defend my fandom, it's my religon ...

I'm from Los angeles been a laker fan over 25 years

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 11:22 AM
read it in order ... genius ...

Bunch of pissy bitch made fans in the forum. WTF happened over the weekend?

1. OKC put up numbers that has the West shook ...
2. Lakers got reamed so plenty of yall jizzing in your pants. Me I said we are NOT a contender so no harm, no foul ...
3. Lebron and Wade toying with a decent Magic team ...
4. 2 former Mavs helped end their win streak ...

Yal bitches deflecting. Be mad at the Heat they winning this shit unless Lebron put on a pair of panties again in the clutch ...these bullshit win streaks just giving some of yall false hope ...

DPG21920
02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Killa, here, grab my arm. Grab my arm!!!

Spurs9
02-20-2012, 11:25 AM
At least you guys got Lamar Odom

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Raise your arm up so he can grab it

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 11:29 AM
read it in order ... genius ...

Bunch of pissy bitch made fans in the forum. WTF happened over the weekend?

1. OKC put up numbers that has the West shook ...
2. Lakers got reamed so plenty of yall jizzing in your pants. Me I said we are NOT a contender so no harm, no foul ...
3. Lebron and Wade toying with a decent Magic team ...
4. 2 former Mavs helped end their win streak ...

Yal bitches deflecting. Be mad at the Heat they winning this shit unless Lebron put on a pair of panties again in the clutch ...these bullshit win streaks just giving some of yall false hope ...

Cool post.

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Killa, here, grab my arm. Grab my arm!!!

I appreciate the gesture, but I like wallowing with the pigs in the muck from time to time. I can give two shits if they want to take their misguided felings out on me. I READ the other threads they ass is bleedin' and now they resorting to "scoreboard" when they had all summer to harp on that shit. Now that Tyson and Lin showed them what they are missing ... they all full of piss and vinegar ...:lol
Mavs ARE the champs. I don't begrudge em that. This forum is theirs to run if they knew how to do it.
Most Spur fans just want to see the Lakers and Mavs fall since they know they aint winning the shit.

YOU know DPG, you the only one that gets my full attention ... most of this shit is something to do when I am bored ...

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Cool post.

It's ok homey, you will always have 2011. Always :toast

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 11:35 AM
LOL Dirk
:lol:lol:lol

rofl bjot

sup you fat motherfucker

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 11:35 AM
It's ok homey, you will always have 2011. Always :toast

And so will the Lakers.

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 11:37 AM
And so will the Lakers.

Now that IS a good post ...:lol

See, I knew you had it ya Dirk, now "TEACH them!!!" :rollin

DPG21920
02-20-2012, 11:37 AM

Wow! Another new poster! I've never seen you around here before so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm DPG, your resident liaison. Welcome to what I feel is the best board on the web. Now, this is a place for all levels of poster, so don't feel bad that you have a limited basketball knowledge. You'll learn just by reading here.

I really am here to help, so please don't hesitate to ask for help if there is anything you need to know.

Go Spurs Go!

Killakobe81
02-20-2012, 11:41 AM

Oh and this is funny on multiple levels ... but DPG is my my ninja, so ... :nope

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Wow! Another new poster! I've never seen you around here before so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm DPG, your resident liaison. Welcome to what I feel is the best board on the web. Now, this is a place for all levels of poster, so don't feel bad that you have a limited basketball knowledge. You'll learn just by reading here.

I really am here to help, so please don't hesitate to ask for help if there is anything you need to know.

Go Spurs Go!

Thank you for that warm welcome, DPG. It takes a big man to stand up above all this non-sense and tower over the people to lend a big hand to new posters.

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Welcome to what I feel is the best board on the web.

At least until the House of Ellis created the EC and fit the klan with jack boots.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 11:46 AM
At least until the House of Ellis created the EC and fit the klan with jack boots.

:rolleyes
you're the reason why Ellis came down from the clouds and passed judgement on the lot of the posters

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 11:48 AM
you're the reason why Ellis came down from the clouds and passed judgement on the lot of the posters

Oh, I don't doubt that at all. In 17 years of stickin' humps head first, straight into the earth I've learned one thing:::everybody can dish it. Trace few can take it. This place?

Uh, uh.

DPG21920
02-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Thank you for that warm welcome, DPG. It takes a big man to stand up above all this non-sense and tower over the people to lend a big hand to new posters.

Thanks. I can tell you that being yourself is the best way to make friends here. The fact you don't seem to pretend to be edgy and weird, but just a normal down to earth girl will really help you fit right in. People only seem to struggle when they don't talk basketball and when they choose goth/emo fake strange avatars, but you don't have to worry about that.

Go Spurs Go!

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 11:50 AM
D, gettin his subtle on.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks. I can tell you that being yourself is the best way to make friends here. The fact you don't seem to pretend to be edgy and weird, but just a normal down to earth girl will really help you fit right in. People only seem to struggle when they don't talk basketball and when they choose goth/emo fake strange avatars, but you don't have to worry about that.

Go Spurs Go!

You're a person who hates tall tales. I can totally see us being friends even closer if you play your cards right. :wow

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 11:51 AM
D, gettin his subtle on.

& tryin' to get a peek up under Swordsy's black skirt.

Uh, uh. That's my domain. Mine & mine alone.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Oh, I don't doubt that at all. In 17 years of stickin' humps head first, straight into the earth I've learned one thing:::everybody can dish it. Trace few can take it. This place?

Uh, uh.

But you quit not once but twice. I saw it.

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 11:52 AM
But you quit not once but twice. I saw it.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
uh huh I saw it and I aint ever forgetting

DeadlyDynasty
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm enjoying this.

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
uh huh I saw it and I aint ever forgetting

DPG21920
02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Swords, may I call you Swords? Giuseppe is not one to socialize with. You are a normal responsible girl, I can tell, but just thought I'd warn you. Dont feel bad if your posts are not noticed by me, I tend to get so busy with posters with a lot of knowledge. If you need attention you don't have to post random fake "I'm truly strange and complex" posts like others haha, just reach out to me.

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Swords, may I call you Swords? Giuseppe is not one to socialize with. You are a normal responsible girl, I can tell, but just thought I'd warn you. Dont feel bad if your posts are not noticed by me, I tend to get so busy with posters with a lot of knowledge. If you need attention you don't have to post random fake "I'm truly strange and complex" posts like others haha, just reach out to me.

Get out of it, Deeps. I've chasing this skirt for nigh on two years, Poonsie withstanding.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Is your arm length long enough to wipe your own ass? :rollin

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Is your arm length long enough to wipe your own ass? :rollin

:rollin

jag
02-20-2012, 01:19 PM
If you need attention you don't have to post random fake "I'm truly strange and complex" posts like others haha, just reach out to me.

BSM has remained consistent throughout his time here... that you cannot deny.

BlackSwordsMan
02-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Blame JAG for my shitty posts uh huh he saw what he was inviting back at sherdog 07 and said come ta pappy

jag
02-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Blame JAG for my shitty posts uh huh he saw what he was inviting back at sherdog 07 and said come ta pappy

:lol I have always accepted you.

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 01:34 PM
^I accepted her first. Once Poonsie screened him.

DPG21920
02-20-2012, 02:36 PM
BSM has remained consistent throughout his time here... that you cannot deny.

:wtf What do you mean "time here"? Isn't she a new poster? I'm so embarrassed. I legitimately never noticed her; I thought she was new? I'm so embarrassed, apologies.

z0sa
02-20-2012, 02:44 PM

coming from kools' biggest fan :lol

Technique
02-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Tyson Chandler is truly a great center. I have his block rating at 99 in NBA 2k12. It's a shame the coaches in the league are all jealous of New York that they had to vote for Roy Hibbert for the asg.

Ah wells, ECF here we come :p:

Giuseppe
02-20-2012, 04:15 PM
coming from kools' biggest fan :lol

Guilty.:rolleyes

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
we

rofl

TIMMYtoZO
03-12-2012, 11:52 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

NewcastleKEG
03-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Letting Chandler walk can't be fully judged until the next off season is over

DMC
03-13-2012, 12:53 AM
With the lockout it's hard to say what would have happened. In a normal schedule, if they don't clean house they likely repeat.

Stalin
03-13-2012, 01:39 AM
mavfan tried to downplay chandlers loss and dirk's confirmed TOSB status, but it appears the delusion is wearing off, well done scros, i knew you'd come around eventually

LkrFan
03-13-2012, 04:37 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2012, 05:27 AM
Every single mav fan on this forum and elsewhere should be mourning the loss of Tyson Chandler right now. At first, I was on board with letting him go. He was asking for too much money, and Deron/Dwight will be free agents after this year. The likelihood of a repeat seemed small. Then we brought in Carter, West, and to a lesser extent Odom who is still a ticking x-factor who could get it together at any time. Now here we are in what seems to be position to have a shot at it, even without Tyson.

Now imagine just how much stronger we'd be WITH him. Championship opportunities are hard to come by. You don't sacrifice a bird in the hand for 2 in the bush. Last year, the man was key in the Miami series. Without him roaming and patrolling the paint, lebron and wade have a parade to the rim every time down the floor. Big daddy was the only thing that was going to keep those 2 out of the paint at least enough for us to pull it off. I feel like at this point, we're looking at a repeat of last years finals. And without Tyson on our side this time, I just don't feel nearly as confident.

This thread really makes me appreciate Kobe that much more. It's hard as fuck winning a title....Kobe is the only player Since Kobe / Shaq to repeat as champ without another first ballot Hall of fame player on his squad.

So I guess the Moral of your story is Appreciate Kobe.

Giuseppe
03-13-2012, 06:52 AM
It's hard as fuck winning a title

:toast