PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Team That Blowouts An Opponent..

Ace
02-19-2012, 06:43 PM
In a more entertaining way than Miami?..

Spur_Fanatic
02-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Lakers. Because Kobe stay till the end, for stat padding.

What? It's true.

resistanze
02-19-2012, 06:46 PM
HarlemHeat won't be happy with this thread tbh..

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Lakers. Because Kobe stay till the end, for stat padding.

What? It's true.

Of course it's true. He's hunting Jabbar. He'll need every single point.

& he knows it.

Reck
02-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Just a product of the very weak Eastern conference.

Outside of the Bulls the East is a cluster fuck.

Proxy
02-19-2012, 07:07 PM
boring tbh

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:25 PM
boring tbh

Entertainment tbh...

y2kLvt9XsrY

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Speak English in the title son

JayTheClown
02-19-2012, 07:30 PM
In a more entertaining way than Miami?..

A team of fine ass prostitutes maybe?

Juggity
02-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Entertainment tbh...

y2kLvt9XsrY

I prefer this one

rKf2ai95neM

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 07:31 PM
:yawn:

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:34 PM
:yawn:

vI7YjHmEz1s

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I prefer this one

rKf2ai95neM

Of course being it's the one game they won...

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:36 PM

Sick burn! Different from your normal fake gangsta shtick...

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
dont blowout me as your opponent

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 07:41 PM
vI7YjHmEz1s

:lol - knew that was coming. I'm rooting for the Knicks to push your shit in though. They can score. They just need to gel:

Lin > Chalmers
Wade > Smith
Melo = LBJ (as scorer, making LBJ work)
Stat > Bosh
Chandler > Anthony

Might be LA v. NY in the 2012 Finals. :downspin:

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 07:42 PM

Missed this one. Good shit! :lol

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:43 PM
dont blowout me as your opponent

It would be a rout tbh...

Better?

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:44 PM
:lol - knew that was coming. I'm rooting for the Knicks to push your shit in though. They can score. They just need to gel:

Lin > Chalmers
Wade > Smith
Melo = LBJ (as scorer, making LBJ work)
Stat > Bosh
Chandler > Anthony

Might be LA v. NY in the 2012 Finals. :downspin:

:lmao

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 07:44 PM
It would be a rout tbh...

Better?

Is there a team which blows out their opponents...

see how easy that was?

Riddler
02-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Riddle: Just how supersoaked will Ace's asshole be when the Heat lose in the finals AGAIN?

A. Very supersoaked
B. Oh so Supersoaked
C. Really supersoaked
D. Goddamn i used up all the stayfree supersoaked

Juggity
02-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Of course being it's the one game they won...

They won it in pretty convincing fashion. These particular Spurs and Heat teams have only played 3 times against each other, and all three have been blowouts. The one time they played this year, each half was a blowout with the Heat benefitting from the fact that their blowout was in the second half and not the first.

Ace
02-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Is there a team which blows out their opponents...

see how easy that was?

Surely it didn't bug you THAT much. Tell me, what's really bugging you? Caught that bitch cheating again?

Bonner4MVPzz
Riddle: Just how supersoaked will Ace's asshole be when the Heat lose in the finals AGAIN?

A. Very supersoaked
B. Oh so Supersoaked
C. Really supersoaked
D. Goddamn i used up all the stayfree supersoaked

Can I choose

E. all of the above?

mavs>spurs
been single for 7 months homebrah nice attempt to deflect. "blowouts an opponent" just sounds so frustratingly stupid, unless it's coming from rogue.

Giuseppe
02-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Surely it didn't bug you THAT much. Tell me, what's really bugging you? Caught that bitch cheating again?

& did he watch?

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 07:56 PM
:lmao

:lol - knew that was coming to. We are a top notch defensive team that is playing like shit because we have no point guard. That is huge because the triangle hid the massive deficiencies of Paxson, Kerr, and Fisher. Once we shore that up, our offense will click.

We won't outscore teams like OKC and even the Spurs, but we will grind them in a 7-game series. Look where we are defensively in terms of FG%:

http://www.donbest.com/nba/defensive-stats/?page=nba/defstats&sortby=fgpct&div=&season=2012&teamid=

^We've been top 3 all year. 1.5 games back of the Clips, 5 games out of he #1 seed in the WC. We're not as bad as people think.

I expect a small move like acquiring Sessions (a true point guard). He's no CP3 but he is a solid PG. Blake will back him up. Less minutes for Fisher the better.

DPG21920
02-19-2012, 08:07 PM
I already said that ^

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 08:11 PM
I already said that ^

And I hope you are right. :toast

I'm not as down on my boys as most. We are right there despite it all.

Black&Silver
02-19-2012, 08:12 PM
hey aren't you the faggot that cries "regular season" everytime the heat lose?

DPG21920
02-19-2012, 08:14 PM
And I hope you are right. :toast

I'm not as down on my boys as most. We are right there despite it all.

Agreed. It's wide open and when you have Kobe and two elite bigs, you're in it. It's just more difficult when there are no clear cut dominant teams.

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2012, 08:15 PM
:lol - knew that was coming to. We are a top notch defensive team that is playing like shit because we have no point guard. That is huge because the triangle hid the massive deficiencies of Paxson, Kerr, and Fisher. Once we shore that up, our offense will click.

We won't outscore teams like OKC and even the Spurs, but we will grind them in a 7-game series. Look where we are defensively in terms of FG%:

http://www.donbest.com/nba/defensive-stats/?page=nba/defstats&sortby=fgpct&div=&season=2012&teamid=

^We've been top 3 all year. 1.5 games back of the Clips, 5 games out of he #1 seed in the WC. We're not as bad as people think.

I expect a small move like acquiring Sessions (a true point guard). He's no CP3 but he is a solid PG. Blake will back him up. Less minutes for Fisher the better.

Even if we add Sessions we are still going to get gassed in the playoffs due to our nonexistent bench. Who knows what shape the Big 3 will be in by that time anyways, with the condensed schedule and all. This is a team that struggles mightily on the road, can't play from behind, and can't hit outside shots.

Ace
02-19-2012, 08:22 PM
been single for 7 months homebrah nice attempt to deflect. "blowouts an opponent" just sounds so frustratingly stupid, unless it's coming from rogue.

Good better off that way, more time to e-thug niggas about grammar...

Huey Freeman
02-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Even if we add Sessions we are still going to get gassed in the playoffs due to our nonexistent bench. Who knows what shape the Big 3 will be in by that time anyways, with the condensed schedule and all. This is a team that struggles mightily on the road, can't play from behind, and can't hit outside shots.

:lmao Yo sig

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 08:30 PM

Here's what I do if I'm MK:

Sign Sessions and start Barnes over MWP. Improves our PG play, makes us a more balanced team, better perimeter defense, twin towers get regular - more efficient touches with a true PG, Kobe handles the ball less which will preserve him.

Blake runs the second unit. We are 11-5 with Blake and 6-7 without him. I'd run a 2nd unit of Blake, Glock, Murphy (for 3pt spacing ala Bonner :lol) with a combination of Bynum or Gasol in at all times.

Not a perfect team, but solid and an absolute tough out.

Ace
02-19-2012, 08:33 PM
hey aren't you the faggot that cries "regular season" everytime the heat lose?

Thread is simply about entertainment not a championship. Go kick rocks faggot...

Kai
02-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Grammar in title is bugging the shit out of me.

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Here's what I do if I'm MK:

Sign Sessions and start Barnes over MWP. Improves our PG play, makes us a more balanced team, better perimeter defense, twin towers get regular - more efficient touches with a true PG, Kobe handles the ball less which will preserve him.

Blake runs the second unit. We are 11-5 with Blake and 6-7 without him. I'd run a 2nd unit of Blake, Glock, Murphy (for 3pt spacing ala Bonner :lol) with a combination of Bynum or Gasol in at all times.

Not a perfect team, but solid and an absolute tough out.

If you start Barnes, you do it for more offense (which i'm not against)...although Matt's a solid defender too, MWP has actually been pretty damn good on D this year.

Good stat on Blake, and not something I would've expected. It's no secret, I hate our bench with a passion--but I would love for Glock to get 20+ minutes a game. Put him on the floor with Kobe too, not just to spell him. He's the only bench player we have with serious promise who's still an unknown quantity. We know what the rest of the trash will give us.

Play the kid more minutes and get him ready for the playoffs--if they do that then I like our chances to make a run at the West. Still no hope in the Finals, though

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2012, 08:40 PM
As for the OP, no...Heat just stomp teams and put on a hell of a show doing it.

Norris Cole
02-19-2012, 09:42 PM

Top defensive team getting curbstomped. :lmao

mavs>spurs
02-19-2012, 09:45 PM
mavs gonna repeat BITCHES

Spur_Fanatic
02-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Spurs will beat Miami in 5, or 6 if SAS has HCA.

I don't see the Thunder or L.A. coming close, but the Mavs might be able to beat them again.

Spurs have no chance to even get to the Finals.

(don't fucking jinx us, we already have it tough enough)

LkrFan
02-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Top defensive team getting curbstomped. :lmao

We're playing 3 on 5: Fish & Metta = 1/5. Been like that all year, tbh.

Don't look now. We down 13.