PDA

View Full Version : Veterans for Ron Paul 2012 march to the White House

SA210
02-20-2012, 03:05 PM
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/02/veterans-for-ron-paul-2012-holding-presidents-day-march-to-the-white-house/

Presidents’ Day is typically quiet in D.C., as many observe the federal holiday.

But this afternoon, a group of Ron Paul supporters is planning to liven it up with a demonstration to underscore their endorsement of the Texas Republican.

Veterans for Ron Paul 2012 will march from the Washington Monument to the White House in an effort to show their support for the presidential candidate, a veteran congressman from Texas.

The Presidents’ Day march is meant to send the message that Ron Paul is the choice of the nation’s armed forces, said group founders Nathan Cox and Adam Kokesh on the Facebook event page.

Veterans and active troops alike will gather at the Washington monument at noon, where selected speakers will articulate their own reasons for supporting Paul. After two hours, the group will march to the nearby White House and salute a folded American flag for as many seconds as the number of solders who have died during President Obama’s term.
Then, they will silently march back to the Washington Monument.
When planning the event, the founders imagined a “platoon-sized” group, or about 50 troops. Now, more than 2,000 individuals have responded with RSVPs to the Facebook event.

The founders said the sheer size of the group will send a powerful message.

“It seems now, that we will at least have hundreds marching with us,” the Facebook page reads. “Can you imagine if we had 1,000 in formation? How many will join us in demanding that Ron Paul be recognized as the choice of the troops?”

The group has also planned an after party and concert featuring performances from Aimee Allen, Michale Graves of the Misfits, Jordan Page, Golden State and Rebel INC.

Check back later for a full story about the event and follow @TxPotomac on Twitter for live updates.

If you support the troops, watch what they are doing right now...

LIVE stream
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wearechange-live-from-nyc-world-trade-center-saturdays

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 03:12 PM
support the troops, vote for Dr. paul

SA210
02-20-2012, 03:20 PM
It's emotional watching them stand up for this great cause. They are standing silent in prayer for all troops who committed suicide during Obama's tenure, and now all war deaths.

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 03:22 PM
what about the ones that killed themselves during Bush's tenure??

SA210
02-20-2012, 03:25 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fr33-agents-tv

SA210
02-20-2012, 03:39 PM
One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. "End the FED" chanted by all these troops.

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 03:51 PM
good luck seeing this in the Main Stream Media

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7048/6911643621_a3a39e96e0.jpg

SA210
02-20-2012, 03:52 PM
good luck seeing this in the Main Stream Media

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7048/6911643621_a3a39e96e0.jpg

This is true

boutons_deux
02-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Randian Paul ain't no "great cause".

Being against the Fed, which is just a self-enriching tool of the 1% is totally off target.

These vets are proving once again that The Best And Brightest don't sign up for Today's Military.

SA210
02-20-2012, 04:01 PM

Being against the Fed, which is just a self-enriching tool of the 1% is totally off target.

These vets are proving once again that The Best And Brightest don't sign up for Today's Military.

Ending fraud and murder is a great cause.

z0sa
02-20-2012, 04:07 PM

boutons_dumbass :rollin

boutons_deux
02-20-2012, 04:09 PM
The Fed will NEVER be allowed to be "ended" by the 1%.

It's their private ATM for sucking down taxpayer wealth.

SA210
02-20-2012, 04:19 PM
The Fed will NEVER be allowed to be "ended" by the 1%.

It's their private ATM for sucking down taxpayer wealth.

So.... don't try? The Fed will never be ended until people stand up big enough. You should join that fight since you admit it's a fraud.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
good luck seeing this in the Main Stream MediaUm, you got the story from the mainstream media.

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Um, you got the story from the mainstream media.

no I didn't

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:52 PM
no I didn'tI'm sorry, the OP did. Bots look all the same to me.

You got it from the OP, who got it from the mainstream media.

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry,

it's ok.

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry, the OP did. Bots look all the same to me.

You got it from the OP, who got it from the mainstream media.

I did?

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 05:09 PM
:lol

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:15 PM
:lmao

Chron.com is your nightly National News Broadcast show. Hard hitting coverage you can count on. Tune in tonight on channel....err nevermind

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:17 PM
:lmao bots don't know what mainstream media is.

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:22 PM
it's ok.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:24 PM
I did?:rollin

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:28 PM

Does Chron.com's broadcast come on after or before O' Reilly?

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:36 PM

SA210's list of underground alternative media:

Beaumont Enterprise (Beaumont, Texas)
Connecticut Post (Bridgeport, Connecticut)
Edwardsville Intelligencer (Edwardsvile, Illinois)
Greenwich Time (Greenwich, Connecticut)
Houston Chronicle (Houston, Texas)
Huron Daily Tribune (Bad Axe, Michigan)
Laredo Morning Times (Laredo, Texas)
Midland Daily News (Midland, Michigan)
Midland Reporter-Telegram (Midland, Texas)
The News-Times (Danbury, Connecticut)
Plainview Daily Herald (Plainview, Texas)
San Antonio Express-News (San Antonio, Texas)
San Francisco Chronicle (San Francisco, California)
seattlepi.com, formerly the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (Seattle, Washington)
Times Union (Albany, New York)
The Advocate (Stamford) (Stamford, Connecticut)
Darien News (Connecticut)
Fairfield Citizen (Connecticut)
Greenwich Citizen (Connecticut)
New Canaan News (Connecticut)
New Milford Spectrum (Connecticut)
Norwalk Citizen (Connecticut)
Westport News (Connecticut)
Marlette Leader (Michigan)
Vassar Pioneer Times (Michigan)
Advertiser North (New York)
Advertiser South (New York)
Ballston Spa Pennysaver (New York)
Clifton Park North Pennysaver (New York)
Clifton Park South Pennysaver (New York)
Latham Pennysaver (New York)
Pennysaver News (New York)
Spa City Moneysaver (New York)
The Weekly (New York)
Bulverde Community News (Texas)
Business Express (Texas)
Canyon News (Texas)
Conexión (Texas)
Hardin County News (Texas)
Jasper Newsboy (Texas)
Kelly USA Observer (Texas)
La Voz (Texas)
Lackland Talespinner (Texas)
Fort Sam Houston News Leader (Texas)
Medical Patriot (Texas)
Muleshoe Journal (Texas)
Neighborhood News (Texas)
North Central News (Texas)
Northwest Weekly (Texas)
Our People (Texas)
Randolph Wingspread (Texas)
Northeast Herald (Texas)
Southside Reporter (Texas)
The Zapata Times (Texas)
WCVB-TV (Boston, Massachusetts)
WMOR-TV (Tampa, FL)
WTAE-TV (Pittsburgh, PA)
WESH-TV (Orlando, FL)
WBAL-TV (Baltimore, MD)
WISN-TV (Milwaukee, WI)
WLWT-TV (Cincinnati, OH)
WMUR-TV (Manchester, NH)
KMBC-TV (Kansas City, MO)
KCWE-TV (Kansas City, MO)
WYFF-TV (Greenville, SC)
WDSU-TV (New Orleans, LA)
WPBF-TV (West Palm Beach, FL)
KOCO-TV (Oklahoma City, OK)
WGAL-TV (Lancaster, PA)
WXII-TV (Winston Salem, NC)
WLKY-TV (Louisville, KY)
KOAT-TV (Albuquerque, NM)
KCRA-TV (Sacramento, CA)
KQCA-TV (Sacramento, CA)
KCCI-TV (Des Moines, IA)
KITV-TV (Honolulu, HI)
KETV-TV (Omaha, NE)
WAPT-TV (Jackson, MS)
WPTZ-TV/WNNE-TV (Burlington, VT)
KHBS-TV/KHOG-TV (Fort Smith, AR)
KSBW-TV (Monterey, CA)
WBAL-AM (Baltimore, MD)
WIYY-FM (Baltimore, MD)
A+E Networks
Cosmopolitan TV
Lifetime Entertainment Services
NECN
TVA Sistema de Televisão (Brazil)
ESPN Inc.

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:40 PM

Does Chron.com's broadcast come on after or before O' Reilly?

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Media doesn't necessarily mean television.

Do I really have to teach you this?

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:45 PM

SA210's list of underground alternative media:

Beaumont Enterprise (Beaumont, Texas)
Connecticut Post (Bridgeport, Connecticut)
Edwardsville Intelligencer (Edwardsvile, Illinois)
Greenwich Time (Greenwich, Connecticut)
Houston Chronicle (Houston, Texas)
Huron Daily Tribune (Bad Axe, Michigan)
Laredo Morning Times (Laredo, Texas)
Midland Daily News (Midland, Michigan)
Midland Reporter-Telegram (Midland, Texas)
The News-Times (Danbury, Connecticut)
Plainview Daily Herald (Plainview, Texas)
San Antonio Express-News (San Antonio, Texas)
San Francisco Chronicle (San Francisco, California)
seattlepi.com, formerly the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (Seattle, Washington)
Times Union (Albany, New York)
The Advocate (Stamford) (Stamford, Connecticut)
Darien News (Connecticut)
Fairfield Citizen (Connecticut)
Greenwich Citizen (Connecticut)
New Canaan News (Connecticut)
New Milford Spectrum (Connecticut)
Norwalk Citizen (Connecticut)
Westport News (Connecticut)
Marlette Leader (Michigan)
Vassar Pioneer Times (Michigan)
Advertiser North (New York)
Advertiser South (New York)
Ballston Spa Pennysaver (New York)
Clifton Park North Pennysaver (New York)
Clifton Park South Pennysaver (New York)
Latham Pennysaver (New York)
Pennysaver News (New York)
Spa City Moneysaver (New York)
The Weekly (New York)
Bulverde Community News (Texas)
Business Express (Texas)
Canyon News (Texas)
Conexión (Texas)
Hardin County News (Texas)
Jasper Newsboy (Texas)
Kelly USA Observer (Texas)
La Voz (Texas)
Lackland Talespinner (Texas)
Fort Sam Houston News Leader (Texas)
Medical Patriot (Texas)
Muleshoe Journal (Texas)
Neighborhood News (Texas)
North Central News (Texas)
Northwest Weekly (Texas)
Our People (Texas)
Randolph Wingspread (Texas)
Northeast Herald (Texas)
Southside Reporter (Texas)
The Zapata Times (Texas)
WCVB-TV (Boston, Massachusetts)
WMOR-TV (Tampa, FL)
WTAE-TV (Pittsburgh, PA)
WESH-TV (Orlando, FL)
WBAL-TV (Baltimore, MD)
WISN-TV (Milwaukee, WI)
WLWT-TV (Cincinnati, OH)
WMUR-TV (Manchester, NH)
KMBC-TV (Kansas City, MO)
KCWE-TV (Kansas City, MO)
WYFF-TV (Greenville, SC)
WDSU-TV (New Orleans, LA)
WPBF-TV (West Palm Beach, FL)
KOCO-TV (Oklahoma City, OK)
WGAL-TV (Lancaster, PA)
WXII-TV (Winston Salem, NC)
WLKY-TV (Louisville, KY)
KOAT-TV (Albuquerque, NM)
KCRA-TV (Sacramento, CA)
KQCA-TV (Sacramento, CA)
KCCI-TV (Des Moines, IA)
KITV-TV (Honolulu, HI)
KETV-TV (Omaha, NE)
WAPT-TV (Jackson, MS)
WPTZ-TV/WNNE-TV (Burlington, VT)
KHBS-TV/KHOG-TV (Fort Smith, AR)
KSBW-TV (Monterey, CA)
WBAL-AM (Baltimore, MD)
WIYY-FM (Baltimore, MD)
A+E Networks
Cosmopolitan TV
Lifetime Entertainment Services
NECN
TVA Sistema de Televisão (Brazil)
ESPN Inc.Serious question for SA210:

What do all of these media outlets have in common?

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Serious question for SA210:

What do all of these media outlets have in common?

This

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405521_2783294457887_1124006373_32112912_191124803 1_n.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:49 PM
This

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405521_2783294457887_1124006373_32112912_191124803 1_n.jpgThat's not it.

lol why would anyone cover that live?

What do those media outlets have in common?

SA210
02-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Because it was the troops. Because it is important. Because we've been at war for years and this what the troops think about it. You already know anyway. Sorry that most of the troops don't support your candidate.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Because it was the troops. Because it is important. Because we've been at war for years and this what the troops think about it. You already know anyway. Sorry that most of the troops don't support your candidate.Doesn't look like there were that many there.

Obama isn't my candidate.

What do all those media outlets have in common?

SA210
02-20-2012, 06:03 PM
That's your opinion that you'd like to have yourself believe. And I wonder if you could be lying once again, this time about Obama not being your candidate. And I already answered you. None of them aired it live. It's your opinion that they shouldn't have. It's my opinion that they should. My answer is correct, they didn't air it live and that's my gripe. I'm not interested in the wannabe smart funny answer you're looking for. It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, which is usually how you try to debate. Nothin doin. Move along.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 06:08 PM
That's your opinion that you'd like to have yourself believe. And I wonder if you could be lying once again, this time about Obama not being your candidate. And I already answered you. None of them aired it live. It's your opinion that they shouldn't have. It's my opinion that they should. My answer is correct, they didn't air it live and that's my gripe. I'm not interested in the wannabe smart funny answer you're looking for. It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, which is usually how you try to debate. Nothin doin. Move along.It has everything to do with the mainstream media you keep whining about.

You're just afraid you're completely wrong about the Houston Chronicle.

Just to make it clear, you are completely wrong about the Houston Chronicle.

No commercial media was going to air that live. Not large enough.

SA210
02-20-2012, 06:10 PM
:lmao I was waiting for you to say it. It was inevitable! lol

I'll make sure to tune in "Houston Chronicle" tonight at 6pm central haha

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 06:12 PM
:lmao I was waiting for you to say it. It was inevitable! lol

I'll make sure to tune in "Houston Chronicle" tonight at 6pm central haha:lmao I was waiting for you to double down. It was inevitable! lol

You still think the Houston Chronicle isn't mainstream media haha

SA210
02-20-2012, 06:16 PM
:lmao I was waiting for you to double down. It was inevitable! :lol

You think the Houston Chronicle isn't mainstream media haha

:lmao You fell into your own trap. What a douche. No double downing moron. Just proving how much you grasp for straws. It's about the moving image, which is why I said live coverage. What a loser. It's not about what you want to turn it into. You knew what we were talking about to begin with.

:lol Move along. I know it hurts that your candidate doesn't have the troop support of RP.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 06:19 PM
:lmao You fell into your own trap. What a douche. No double downing moron. Just proving how much you grasp for straws. It's about the moving image, which is why I said live coverage. What a loser. It's not about what you want to turn it into. You knew what we were talking about to begin with.

:lol Move along. I know it hurts that your candidate doesn't have the troop support of RP.:lmao You fell into your own trap. What a douche. You certainly did double down. Just proving how much you grasp for straws. It's about media, which is why i said you got the story from the mainstream media. What a loser. It's not about what you want to turn it into. You didn't know what I was talking about to begin with.

:lol Move along. I know it hurts that you chose your candidates with your vagina and don't know what the mainstream media is.

SA210
02-20-2012, 06:21 PM
:lol I don't play your games which is why you fell into your own trap. It's hilarious knowing how disgruntled you are.

:lol Obama

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 06:24 PM
:lol I don't play your games which is why you fell into your own trap. It's hilarious knowing how disgruntled you are.You're stupid. That's why you fall into your own trap of claiming stupid things like the Houston Chronicle isn't mainstream media.

:lol Obama:lol your stupidity

SA210
02-20-2012, 06:47 PM
On a serious note, ...My gripe was always mainstream media TV coverage, which is very consistent with my gripe about Ron Paul coverage for weeks. There is no sudden change in what I'm saying as much as you want to try to spin it that way. I've been posting media in PRINT because TV (the one we all know really counts) won't show it, or they skew it. For instance, how they stopped counties in Maine from voting so that mainstream television can name Mitt Romney as the winner (bc of fear that RP might win and gain momentum, which also RP just won Washington County by a huge margin, just as they feared and didn't want to report on actual election day lol).

If you can expand your brain to understand that TV gets more attention, you could at least admit it to yourself what the point really is instead of your spin. You know the point here, it's corruption. That's the gripe. You want to use the Chronicle for you're argument on a much bigger issue that's going on, on a much bigger issue being argued, even when you know what our point really is? That's pathetic, seriously. Nothing new. You just try to be a spin doctor. As I said, move along. You're not worth debating with. You just act like a child. An old man still in a school yard. And that's not me trying to insult you. It's really just how you are. It's really sad. It's sad to know that you know what people say and you try so hard to spin everything. It's crazy because when I posted that I was laughing, I was really laughing. I truly believe you aren't when you post your smilies. You just try so hard to convince people that you are. Go find someone else to stalk and be kids with. I'm not interested.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Seriously the smarmy socratic method again? It trolls others really well but its not compelling at all.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 02:14 AM
Seriously the smarmy socratic method again? It trolls others really well but its not compelling at all.It's not Socratic method. I seriously think some posters are stupid enough to not be able to answer.

SA210 proved to be one of them.

I ask to verify.

I also don't give a shit what you think about it

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 02:16 AM
On a serious note, ...My gripe was always mainstream media TV coverage, which is very consistent with my gripe about Ron Paul coverage for weeks. There is no sudden change in what I'm saying as much as you want to try to spin it that way. I've been posting media in PRINT because TV (the one we all know really counts) won't show it, or they skew it. For instance, how they stopped counties in Maine from voting so that mainstream television can name Mitt Romney as the winner (bc of fear that RP might win and gain momentum, which also RP just won Washington County by a huge margin, just as they feared and didn't want to report on actual election day lol).

If you can expand your brain to understand that TV gets more attention, you could at least admit it to yourself what the point really is instead of your spin. You know the point here, it's corruption. That's the gripe. You want to use the Chronicle for you're argument on a much bigger issue that's going on, on a much bigger issue being argued, even when you know what our point really is? That's pathetic, seriously. Nothing new. You just try to be a spin doctor. As I said, move along. You're not worth debating with. You just act like a child. An old man still in a school yard. And that's not me trying to insult you. It's really just how you are. It's really sad. It's sad to know that you know what people say and you try so hard to spin everything. It's crazy because when I posted that I was laughing, I was really laughing. I truly believe you aren't when you post your smilies. You just try so hard to convince people that you are. Go find someone else to stalk and be kids with. I'm not interested.I don't have to spin anything. You claimed the Houston Chronicle is not mainstream media. That proves you're an idiot. It negates any actual point you might have (note: you don't).

You don't know shit about politics and deserve every once of ridicule you get here. Don't whine because you're stupid. Try not to be so stupid.

ElNono
02-21-2012, 02:58 AM
What does supporting the troops has to do with this?

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 03:06 AM
What does supporting the troops has to do with this?:lol

(really laughing)

SA210
02-21-2012, 03:18 AM
I don't have to spin anything. You claimed the Houston Chronicle is not mainstream media. That proves you're an idiot. It negates any actual point you might have (note: you don't).

You don't know shit about politics and deserve every once of ridicule you get here. Don't whine because you're stupid. Try not to be so stupid.

It's funny and sad how you have no choice but to know you've been shown to be a complete idiot and don't know shit about politics other than doing what the msm tells you to do and the only thing left to do is try to say someone else is that. And not only that, but to wait until late at night to say it when you know damn well you read it earlier.

I hope you have loved ones around somewhere to keep you some kind of company. You seem a very lonely strange man who has some psychological issues, following posters around day and night like some kind of crazy addiction, it's like you actually spend no time at all outside the forum playing your unfunny meaningless games. It's like to the point that if you were a parent you'd be so damn neglectful towards your kids.

How can you literally spend so much time being a nobody? Spinning every conversation, lying about everything to promote your agenda and then being wrong on almost everything. Jeez, you need to seek some help. It's not healthy to be online as much as you are dedicated and obsessed with posting day and night everyday of the year, and never advancing any dialogue in the entire process.

How does one become like that? And you make false claims, flat out lies too. I never said Houston Chronicle wasn't a type of mainstream media, my point was it wasn't mainstream television, and there is a difference. In general, No-one gives a damn country-wide today about something posted in the LOCAL Chronical, and you already know this. Had it been on the mainstream media as in television which you know that's what we're talking about, the whole story would be different. But you're are so sad and pathetic you are out to prove Houston Chronicle local paper is mainstream media because that little non-victory turns you on or something sick lol. So they are a mainstream local paper in a city in Texas...WOW! You must really feel like you got me so bad...Now what...lol Where do i send the cookie?

You fell into your own trap because I don't play your sadistic game. You seem like a Ted Bundy type, just frickin weirdo to the max. I say basically "Troops march to the White House...and I bet mainstream media won't cover it"

And you're like, "Houston Chronicle, oh oh oh, Houston Chronicle is mainstream in a local city" :lol

And it proves nothing. I turned on the television and just as you knew I was talking about, not a damn story on the troops marching to the White House. ....But but but but the chronicle paper is mainstream in houston..

Dude, put the revolver away or just go ahead and use it already. You're a suicide case waiting to happen some day and a great straight jacket candidate. Leave people alone weirdo...it's crazy what you're doing. It's a mental illness, an addiction. Step away from your computer and spend some time in the world, but don't kill anyone. Just frickin breathe man. It's not healthy to be online so damn much following people you don't know making up lies and meaningless gibberish. Stalk someone else if you have to stalk and be a kid, just not with me, I have a life. Can't afford to play with you.

Don't bother responding. You're a liar and I'm not interested.

End of the story..Troops marched, nothin on the news. (But then again, maybe a few local papers lol) Yup :hat

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 03:21 AM
It's funny and sad how you have no choice but to know you've been shown to be a complete idiot and don't know shit about politics other than doing what the msm tells you to do and the only thing left to do is try to say someone else is that. And not only that, but to wait until late at night to say it when you know damn well you read it earlier.I'm not going to read the rest. You still seem to be having trouble with the mainstream media thing. Just accept that the Houston Chronicle is about as mainstream as media gets. Trust me.

And I've been out since about six. Sorry if you've been waiting for my response all this time.

SA210
02-21-2012, 03:25 AM
What does supporting the troops has to do with this?

That more military contributions go to Ron Paul than Obama and all other candidates combined, ending wars being one of their reasons. That troops marched to the White House in protest of these wars. That the majority of military speaking out in this election are against the wars and support Ron Paul over any other candidiate...

So yea, support the troops. How THEY might feel on the subject should be of importance.

Simple really. But Chump (aka Ted Bundy) pretends to laugh at simple things anyway when he doesn't understand something.

SA210
02-21-2012, 03:27 AM
I'm not going to read the rest. You still seem to be having trouble with the mainstream media thing. Just accept that the Houston Chronicle is about as mainstream as media gets. Trust me.

And I've been out since about six. Sorry if you've been waiting for my response all this time.

It's ok, I know you read the whole thing. Regardless of your lies. Awesome.

Goodbye :hat

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 03:29 AM
That more military contributions go to Ron Paul than Obama and all other candidates combined, ending wars being one of their reasons. That troops marched to the White House in protest of these wars. That the majority of military speaking out in this election are against the wars and support Ron Paul over any other candidiate...

So yea, support the troops. How THEY might feel on the subject should be of importance.

Simple really. But Chump (aka Ted Bundy) pretends to laugh at simple things anyway when he doesn't understand something.I understand perfectly. You didn't get your way and you're whining about it.

You still whine about John Edwards, who I'm sure you haven't noticed has nothing at all in common with Ron Paul. That's just how stupid and emotional you are about politics.

A couple hundred people walking around Washington aren't going to be covered live by network television, no matter how much you whine.

SA210
02-21-2012, 03:57 AM
I understand perfectly. You didn't get your way and you're whining about it.

You still whine about John Edwards, who I'm sure you haven't noticed has nothing at all in common with Ron Paul. That's just how stupid and emotional you are about politics.

A couple hundred people walking around Washington aren't going to be covered live by network television, no matter how much you whine.

This is how stupid you are. I will continue to respect Edwards for shaping ALL policies discussed in the last election, for giving Obama his speeches lol. I will always respect what he had to say on poverty. Because even though you are stupid, I have a heart and actually care about what's going on in the world and to people. Edwards was the fighter against people noone wants to fight against. Ron Paul wants to fight against people noone wants to fight against. He's anti-establishment. He doesn't have my views on poverty as I've said many times you simple minded fool, but I respect that he's not a low life politician like the others who are bought out by the corporations, doesn't change his position just because the crowd or town doesn't like it. He's got integrity. NONE of the other candidates do. None.

You are the idiot who can't understand anything outside the mainstream. You have to stay devoted to corrupt parties for nothing else other than it's your party. Ron Paul wants to end the Fed, wants to end the killing with all these wars, I can respect that.

And by the way, another thing fool, I NEVER said I was voting for Ron Paul. I'm not a frickin Republican. I want him to be the Republican nominee you idiot so that his views on ending the Fed, the corrupt FDA and ending WAR can be discussed on a grand scale, so that the dialogue actually truly starts to happen. There is a difference moron.

You are really more of an idiot than I thought. I think outside the box Ted Bundy. I'm not a simple one like you with a closed mind. I'm about real radical change, not fake change and speeches with no follow through. I'm more democratic leaning in my views, but I'm not a sheep to try and act like they aren't corrupt bastards themselves and won't ignore how weak they are. I want them to have some damn balls. But until we get a candidiate who speaks outside the box and speaks of a real change, then that won't happen, so be it.

Truth is, you are upset that you don't get your way..I won't stop talking about Edwards, Paul or the shit job that weakling Obama does. I have a spine. I don't let society tell me what to think. lol You actually thought you had me figured out. You can move on now.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 04:05 AM
This is how stupid you are. I will continue to respect Edwards for shaping ALL policies discussed in the last election, for giving Obama his speeches lol. I will always respect what he had to say on poverty. Because even though you are stupid, I have a heart and actually care about what's going on in the world and to people. Edwards was the fighter against people noone wants to fight against. Ron Paul wants to fight against people noone wants to fight against. He's anti-establishment. He doesn't have my views on poverty as I've said many times you simple minded fool, but I respect that he's not a low life politician like the others who are bought out by the corporations, doesn't change his position just because the crowd or town doesn't like it. He's got integrity. NONE of the other candidates do. None.

You are the idiot who can't understand anything outside the mainstream. You have to stay devoted to corrupt parties for nothing else other than it's your party. Ron Paul wants to end the Fed, wants to end the killing with all these wars, I can respect that.

And by the way, another thing fool, I NEVER said I was voting for Ron Paul. I'm not a frickin Republican. I want him to be the Republican nominee you idiot so that his views on ending the Fed, the corrupt FDA and ending WAR can be discussed on a grand scale, so that the dialogue actually truly starts to happen. There is a difference moron.

You are really more of an idiot than I thought. I think outside the box Ted Bundy. I'm not a simple one like you with a closed mind. I'm about real radical change, not fake change and speeches with no follow through. I'm more democratic leaning in my views, but I'm not a sheep to try and act like they aren't corrupt bastards themselves and won't ignore how weak they are. I want them to have some damn balls. But until we get a candidiate who speaks outside the box and speaks of a real change, then that won't happen, so be it.

Truth is, you are upset that you don't get your way..I won't stop talking about Edwards, Paul or the shit job that weakling Obama does. I have a spine. I don't let society tell me what to think. lol You actually thought you had me figured out. You can move on now.
What's to figure out? You're just a very ignorant, emo whiner who doesn't even know what the mainstream media is. I hope you keep whining about that horrible phony Edwards forever, just to remind us how gullible you are.

lol wekling

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:27 AM
What's to figure out? You're just a very ignorant, emo whiner who doesn't even know what the mainstream media is. I hope you keep whining about that horrible phony Edwards forever, just to remind us how gullible you are.

lol wekling

:lol grammar, because you lose every real argument lol You're truly a psychopath, so I'm done talking to you Ted Bundy. You're not very knowledgeable either. Easy to lose interest with lost people. And yes I'll proudly continue to speak on Edwards. :hat

Goodbye

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 04:32 AM
:lol grammarIt's spelling, not grammar tbh
because you lose every real argument lol You're truly a psychopath, so I'm done talking to you Ted Bundy. You're not very knowledgeable either. Easy to lose interest with lost people. And yes I'll proudly continue to speak on Edwards. :hat

GoodbyePlease do go on about the guy who tried to hide his $400 haircuts from rubes like you who gave him the money for them.

It's hilarious.

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:40 AM
And expensive haircuts are better than Obama doing this. Hmm expensive haircuts and cheating on your wife...or murdering innocent babies and lying about it? You are seriously stupid.

O3e3g-8hHAw

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Fast forward to the 5 minute mark you pathetic piece of shit. Put your games to the side and watch it you fucking moron. Then go to bed knowing who the fuck and what you really support you damn fool.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 04:49 AM
And expensive haircuts are better than Obama doing this. Hmm expensive haircuts and cheating on your wife...or murdering innocent babies and lying about it? :lol You are seriously stupid.

O3e3g-8hHAwDid you cry watching it too? Are you still crying?

I have no illusions about war and the victims of war. Nor about presidents or people running for president.

You still think John Edwards is a hero. Paul is just another hero for you to worship. You may have made a better choice this time, but it's purely by chance.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 04:55 AM
Move along.

Go find someone else to stalk and be kids with. I'm not interested.

Stalk someone else if you have to stalk and be a kid, just not with me, I have a life. Can't afford to play with you.

Goodbye

You can move on now.

Goodbye:lol

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:57 AM
Did you cry watching it too? Are you still crying?

I have no illusions about war and the victims of war. Nor about presidents or people running for president.

You still think John Edwards is a hero. Paul is just another hero for you to worship. You may have made a better choice this time, but it's purely by chance.

You want to argue spelling, people griping, what is or isn't mainstream, and haircuts. Congrats buffoon, you are the moron the government wanted you to be, simple minded thinking who wouldn't challenge shit.

I wanna talk about real issues like war, real war where babies bottom half of their faces are being blown off and how we can stop this from happening.

You go on and argue about haircuts. You have revealed yourself to really be a stupid gullible fool. I'm so frickin glad I don't think like you. I'm going to bed feeling very grateful. I'm out.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm out.:lmao

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:59 AM
:lmao (Pretending so hard to laugh)

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 05:00 AM
[Not out]No, I'm really laughing at you. Is that so hard to believe?

Blake
02-21-2012, 09:27 AM
It's funny and sad how you have no choice but to know you've been shown to be a complete idiot and don't know shit about politics other than doing what the msm tells you to do and the only thing left to do is try to say someone else is that. And not only that, but to wait until late at night to say it when you know damn well you read it earlier.

I hope you have loved ones around somewhere to keep you some kind of company. You seem a very lonely strange man who has some psychological issues, following posters around day and night like some kind of crazy addiction, it's like you actually spend no time at all outside the forum playing your unfunny meaningless games. It's like to the point that if you were a parent you'd be so damn neglectful towards your kids.

How can you literally spend so much time being a nobody? Spinning every conversation, lying about everything to promote your agenda and then being wrong on almost everything. Jeez, you need to seek some help. It's not healthy to be online as much as you are dedicated and obsessed with posting day and night everyday of the year, and never advancing any dialogue in the entire process.

How does one become like that? And you make false claims, flat out lies too. I never said Houston Chronicle wasn't a type of mainstream media, my point was it wasn't mainstream television, and there is a difference. In general, No-one gives a damn country-wide today about something posted in the LOCAL Chronical, and you already know this. Had it been on the mainstream media as in television which you know that's what we're talking about, the whole story would be different. But you're are so sad and pathetic you are out to prove Houston Chronicle local paper is mainstream media because that little non-victory turns you on or something sick lol. So they are a mainstream local paper in a city in Texas...WOW! You must really feel like you got me so bad...Now what...lol Where do i send the cookie?

You fell into your own trap because I don't play your sadistic game. You seem like a Ted Bundy type, just frickin weirdo to the max. I say basically "Troops march to the White House...and I bet mainstream media won't cover it"

And you're like, "Houston Chronicle, oh oh oh, Houston Chronicle is mainstream in a local city" :lol

And it proves nothing. I turned on the television and just as you knew I was talking about, not a damn story on the troops marching to the White House. ....But but but but the chronicle paper is mainstream in houston..

Dude, put the revolver away or just go ahead and use it already. You're a suicide case waiting to happen some day and a great straight jacket candidate. Leave people alone weirdo...it's crazy what you're doing. It's a mental illness, an addiction. Step away from your computer and spend some time in the world, but don't kill anyone. Just frickin breathe man. It's not healthy to be online so damn much following people you don't know making up lies and meaningless gibberish. Stalk someone else if you have to stalk and be a kid, just not with me, I have a life. Can't afford to play with you.

End of the story..Troops marched, nothin on the news. (But then again, maybe a few local papers lol) Yup :hat

Wow. Incredible meltdown, tbh. :tu

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Not really

DisAsTerBot
02-21-2012, 04:24 PM
seriously?

praise for chump????

he's a fucking moron with parroting skills 1 million times that of cubby and people praise him for it? His 65k post count consists of pasting and then adding one word with a ?

DisAsTerBot
02-21-2012, 04:25 PM
and lol to chump junior who came in to slob his knob

SA210
02-21-2012, 04:39 PM
and lol to chump junior who came in to slob his knob

:tu Funny, that happens a lot. :lol

Wild Cobra
02-21-2012, 04:42 PM
seriously?

praise for chump????

he's a fucking moron with parroting skills 1 million times that of cubby and people praise him for it? His 65k post count consists of pasting and then adding one word with a ?
Chumps no moron. Seems pretty smart actually. He's just real good at being an asshole.

boutons_deux
02-21-2012, 05:56 PM
These vets are probably "single issue" supporters of Randian Paul, that issue being no foreign wars so they could pull their salaries, benefits, and retirements without having to risk the minds and bodies.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 10:52 PM
seriously?

praise for chump????

he's a fucking moron with parroting skills 1 million times that of cubby and people praise him for it? His 65k post count consists of pasting and then adding one word with a ?Who are you?

:tu Funny, that happens a lot. :lolWhy do you think that is? Don't be a pussy, just say it.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
That's not it.

lol why would anyone cover that live?

What do those media outlets have in common?

Media doesn't necessarily mean television.

Do I really have to teach you this?

Doesn't look like there were that many there.

Obama isn't my candidate.

What do all those media outlets have in common?

:lmao You fell into your own trap. What a douche. You certainly did double down. Just proving how much you grasp for straws. It's about media, which is why i said you got the story from the mainstream media. What a loser. It's not about what you want to turn it into. You didn't know what I was talking about to begin with.

:lol Move along. I know it hurts that you chose your candidates with your vagina and don't know what the mainstream media is.

It's not Socratic method. I seriously think some posters are stupid enough to not be able to answer.

SA210 proved to be one of them.

I ask to verify.

I also don't give a shit what you think about it

The Socratic method (also known as method of elenchus, elenctic method, Socratic irony, or Socratic debate), named after the classical Greek philosopher Socrates, is a form of inquiry and debate between individuals with opposing viewpoints based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to illuminate ideas.

You're right in a sense you ask questions to try and 'trap' people and not really stimulate any form of critical thinking. That being said its some weird troll parody of it and not compelling at all.

Thing is you didn't trap him. You answered your own question and then postured. You can not care what I think but I do not base my positions on the empathy of others. I attempt to appeal to logic.

Your entire approach to debate are inane questions and as can be seen by the traditional view of what the Socratic method is, the shoe fits. If you think that 'trapping' someone by answering your own question and then posturing that it demonstrated something is compelling then so be it.

mavs>spurs
02-22-2012, 01:41 AM
seriously?

praise for chump????

one thing i can agree with you on :rolleyes

SA210
02-22-2012, 03:03 AM
You're right in a sense you ask questions to try and 'trap' people and not really stimulate any form of critical thinking. That being said its some weird troll parody of it and not compelling at all.

Thing is you didn't trap him. You answered your own question and then postured. You can not care what I think but I do not base my positions on the empathy of others. I attempt to appeal to logic.

Your entire approach to debate are inane questions and as can be seen by the traditional view of what the Socratic method is, the shoe fits. If you think that 'trapping' someone by answering your own question and then posturing that it demonstrated something is compelling then so be it.

Not to mention his overdone emotions like these :lol:rollin
as if he really is proving any points at all with them.

Good take :tu

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 06:08 AM

Your entire approach to debate are inane questions and as can be seen by the traditional view of what the Socratic method is, the shoe fits. If you think that 'trapping' someone by answering your own question and then posturing that it demonstrated something is compelling then so be it.It's not trapping anyone.

I seriously wanted to know if this idiot knew anything.

SA210 doesn't. SA210 proved it.

It's not Socratic method. You're an idiot for thinking it is.

No questions.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 06:09 AM
Not to mention his overdone emotions like these :lol:rollin
as if he really is proving any points at all with them.

Good take :tuNice emoticons.

Sorry you still don't know what the mainstream media is.

DisAsTerBot
02-22-2012, 10:30 AM
His 65k post count consists of pasting and then adding one word with a ?

Who are you?

ooh look 3 words with a ?

DisAsTerBot
02-22-2012, 10:31 AM
If you think that 'trapping' someone by answering your own question and then posturing that it demonstrated something is compelling then so be it.

Blake
02-22-2012, 11:04 AM
ooh look 3 words with a ?

Rofl people getting riled up over questions and question marks

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
what you didn't see in the Mainstream Media:

400 Veterans March for Ron Paul, Peace, and to Memorialize Lost Comrades
http://reason.com/blog/2012/02/21/ron-paul-is-the-choice-of-the-troops

Iranian Terrorist Group Overpowered by American Troops for Ron Paul
x7hvCkEgtbU

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 12:26 PM
ooh look 3 words with a ?OK, I'll just put in statements from now on since you can't handle simple questions.

I don't know who you are. You must not have posted anything of significance.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 12:27 PM
what you didn't see in the Mainstream Media:

400 Veterans March for Ron Paul, Peace, and to Memorialize Lost Comrades
http://reason.com/blog/2012/02/21/ron-paul-is-the-choice-of-the-troops

Iranian Terrorist Group Overpowered by American Troops for Ron Paul
x7hvCkEgtbU400.

That's exactly why you didn't see any big mainstream coverage.

No questions.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:31 PM
llcerneJcUo

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
CNN's Wolf: "oops we just lost our connection" :lmao

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:33 PM

That's exactly why you didn't see any big mainstream coverage.

No questions.

Over 400 military men showed up plus their families.

why do you hate the troops?

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Over 400 military men showed up plus their families.

why do you hate the troops?I don't.

Still need more people to get noticed by more than Putin television.

You're a fool and a dupe for Putin.

No question.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:37 PM
I don't.

doesn't show. Seems to be you rather hear about Whitney's daughter's latest fart and Justin Timberlake's latest ass acne breakout.

Show some love to the troops.

anti-american

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:38 PM
btw, where is your proof RT is Putin tv? link? article?

clambake
02-22-2012, 12:40 PM
btw, where is your proof RT is Putin tv? link? article?

u kiddin?

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:41 PM
u kiddin?

how does Putin benefit from airing the above article? thanks.

clambake
02-22-2012, 12:43 PM
how does Putin benefit from airing the above article? thanks.

i didn't say that. you're welcome

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:43 PM
i didn't say that. you're welcome

so you agree some RT articles don't benefit Putin?

clambake
02-22-2012, 12:44 PM
so you agree some RT articles don't benefit Putin?

you ok?

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:45 PM
yes.

was that a yes or no?

clambake
02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
yes.

was that a yes or no?

you're drifting, friend.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
way to answer the question.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 12:48 PM
doesn't show. Seems to be you rather hear about Whitney's daughter's latest fart and Justin Timberlake's latest ass acne breakout.

Show some love to the troops.

anti-americanYou're lying.

No question.

btw, where is your proof RT is Putin tv? link? article?Already posted. Educate yourself.

No question.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:48 PM
So you have no proof. Thanks for playin.

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 12:49 PM
RT started broadcasting on December 10, 2005 with nearly 100 English-speaking journalists reporting for it worldwide.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-CBC2006-4)[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-5) It was the first all-digital Russian TV network,[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-CBC2005-6) and cost about $30 million in 2005 to set up and $60 million for its first year of operation,[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-CBC2006-4) Margarita Simonyan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margarita_Simonyan), RT's editor-in-chief (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editor-in-chief), have said the station was born out of the desire to present an "unbiased portrait of Russia."[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-CBC2005-6)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-CBC2005-6)
The network was launched by the government-owned[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-7) news agency ANO TV-Novosti in 2005, and much of the funding to this organization is injected from the Russian Federal Budget (2.4 billion rubles in 2007).[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-8)[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-9) This is equivalent to 82.56 million August 8, 2011 U.S. dollars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Who funds PBS?

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
According to a variety of sources such as Der Spiegel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Spiegel) and Reporters Without Borders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reporters_Without_Borders), the channel presents pro-Kremlin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Kremlin) propaganda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda).[19] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-18)[20] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-19) A 2005 report conducted by the U.S. government (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government) operated VOA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_America), interviewed Anton Nosik chief editor of a major English-language computer internet site in Russia, in which he described the creation of Russia Today as an idea smacking of Soviet-style propaganda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_propaganda) campaigns, and also noted that the channel was not created as a response to any existing demand.[21] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-20) While another article in the Digital Journal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Journal) called RT a "pro-Putin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin) news outlet"[22] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-Digital_journal-21) and its advertising campaign (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertising_campaign) as "open propaganda war."[22] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-Digital_journal-21)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-Digital_journal-21)
A 2009 article by journalist Luke Harding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Harding) for The Guardian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian) reporting on RT's advertising campaign described the network as "unashamedly pro-Putin "[23] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-Guardian_Harding_RT-22) and part of the Kremlin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kremlin)'s attempt to create a "post-Soviet global propaganda empire."[23] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-Guardian_Harding_RT-22)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-Guardian_Harding_RT-22)
An article published in The New Republic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Republic) by James Kirchick (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kirchick) characterized the news reportage of Russia Today as, "virulent anti-Americanism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-American), worshipful portrayal of Russian leaders, and comical production values," that "can't help but revive the pettiness that was a distinctive feature of Soviet-era propaganda."[24] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-23)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-23)
An article by Accuracy in Media (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Media) criticized RT as a "propaganda network funded by the Moscow regime of Vladimir Putin"[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-AIM_RT-24) and charged that it "regularly features Marxist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism) and radical commentators (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra-leftism).[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-AIM_RT-24) The article also cites the description of the network by former KGB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB) officer Konstantin Preobrazhensky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Preobrazhensky) as “a part of the Russian industry of misinformation and manipulation” designed to mislead foreign audiences about Russian intentions."[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-AIM_RT-24) Furthermore, Preobrazhensky argues that Russia Today utilizes methods of propaganda that are "managed by Directorate 'A' of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Service_%28Russia%29)" and that "the specialty of Directorate ‘A’ is deceiving world public opinion and manipulating it. It has got a lot of experience over decades of the Cold War."[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-AIM_RT-24)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-AIM_RT-24)
An editor for the Kyiv Post (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyiv_Post) has noted criticism towards RT and its perceived anti-Western and anti-Ukrainian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ukrainian_sentiment) propaganda.[26] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-25) In December 2011 Andrew Osborn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Osborn) for the Daily Telegraph (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Telegraph) described RT as "the Kremlin's slavishly loyal English-language propaganda channel".[27] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29#cite_note-26)
same

clambake
02-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Who funds PBS?

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:52 PM
so a bunch of guys opinions are proof?

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Who funds PBS?loyal viewers like you and me, for the most part. (federal funding accounts for about 15% of the total.)

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 12:55 PM
so a bunch of guys opinions are proof?nope. nor is your rhetorical question a rebuttal.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:56 PM
who funds Voice of America?

clambake
02-22-2012, 12:57 PM
who funds Voice of America?

uh oh

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 12:57 PM
who funds Voice of America?that US propaganda exists hardly justifies your uncritical reliance on Russian propaganda

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 12:58 PM
So you have no proof. Thanks for playin.It's common knowledge.

After the easiest wiki search ever.

Russia Today - state-funded, international English-language news channel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_Russia

The channel — created five years ago and widely seen as a Kremlin project to improve Russia's image around the world — regularly reports on conspiracy theorists’ claims that the terrorist attacks in Washington and New York on Sept. 11, 2001, were committed by someone inside the United States — not by Islamic militants. As of Tuesday, one of the top-rated videos on the channel’s web site, RT.com, was a report about a conference in Pennsylvania for “truthers,” those who believe that the U.S. government had a role in the attacks....

http://rbth.ru/articles/2010/03/23/230310_rt.html

But of course you want to believe everything the Russian government tells you, because you are anti-American.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:59 PM
that US propaganda exists hardly justifies your uncritical reliance on Russian propaganda

I never denied RT does not have propaganda. But I wouldn't call it Putin TV because not everything on it is.

Again, the RT article above, in which way is it Russian propaganda?

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 12:59 PM
who funds Voice of America?No one is citing or discussing VOA. You are trying to change the subject from your wholesale selling out to Vladimir Putin.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:00 PM
I never denied RT does not have propaganda. But I wouldn't call it Putin TV because not everything on it is.

Again, the RT article above, in which way is it Russian propaganda?Putin likes them stupid. You're his target audience.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Putin likes them stupid. You're his target audience.

Disagree. CNN, Fox likes them stupid.

Hi stupid :lol

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Again, the RT article above, in which way is it Russian propaganda?There's a detectable anti-US foreign policy bias behind RT's fawning coverage of RP and its dissemination of RP related conspiracies. It's funny you can't see it.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:04 PM

Hi stupid :lolOf course you disagree.

You thought RT stood for Ron Television.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:06 PM
There's a detectable anti-US foreign policy bias behind RT's fawning coverage of RP and its dissemination of RP related conspiracies. It's funny you can't see it.

the article above was about the troops supporting a candidate. Funny you can't see it.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Of course you disagree.

You thought RT stood for Ron Television.

so you're not only stupid but a pathetic comedian. :lol

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 01:09 PM
RP's support among uniformed military has been widely trumpeted and acknowledged. That said, the counter-demonstration you're so focused on here is barely newsworthy.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:11 PM
so you're not only stupid but a pathetic comedian. :lolYou're the one who didn't know RT was state sponsored and couldn't even execute the simplest internets search to verify that clear fact.

That's stupid.

No question.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:11 PM
RP's support among uniformed military has been widely trumpeted and acknowledged. That said, the counter-demonstration you're so focused on here is barely newsworthy.

I respect your opinion.

I would think 400+ war veterans and their families marching in Washington was newsworthy. But then again, I love the troops.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:12 PM
I respect your opinion.

I would think 400+ war veterans and their families marching in Washington was newsworthy. But then again, I love the troops.You love Putin.

You haven't done anything for the troops. Ever.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:13 PM
You're the one who didn't know RT was state sponsored and couldn't even execute the simplest internets search to verify that clear fact.

That's stupid.

No question.

Wrong again. I knew they state sponsored. I disagree with calling it Putin TV thus we should dismiss all their content.

It's like people in Russia dismissing all Voice of America news because it's Obama TV.

that's stupid.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Wrong again. I knew they state sponsored. I disagree with calling it Putin TV thus we should dismiss all their content.

It's like people in Russia dismissing all Voice of America news because it's Obama TV.

that's stupid.No, there is ample proof RT is Putin propaganda.

You're too stupid to realize it and you won't accept any evidence that is given to you. You can't stand to have your worldview threatened by reality.

No question.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:17 PM
And there is ample proof VOA is Obama propaganda.

You're too stupid to realize there are still newsworthy articles in both organizations.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:20 PM
And there is ample proof VOA is Obama propaganda.OK, show us the proof of that.

You're too stupid to realize there are still newsworthy articles in both organizations.Yes, the VOA 9/11 conspiracy series was amazing.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:24 PM
OK, show us the proof of that.

Controversy

VOA as a propaganda tool
Various sources[who?][50][51][52][53] consider Voice of America an instrument of the United States' propaganda campaigns.
National sovereignty
The Cuban government and allied critics have suggested that the U.S. government violates national sovereignty by broadcasting and operating in their countries,[54] despite Cuba's own broadcasts to the US and elsewhere. This argument has been used to justify open attempts by the Cuban government to jam VOA broadcasts,[55][56][57] as well as respond with equally powerful shortwave transmissions of English-language political broadcasts and communiques directed at the United States. Time interval signals identical to those used by Radio Havana Cuba have also been detected in coded numbers station broadcasts that are allegedly linked to espionage activity in the U.S.[58]
Paying for appearances
Recently, news media have reported that VOA has for years been paying mainstream media journalists to appear on VOA shows, although such practices are relatively common worldwide for media programs. According to El Nuevo Herald and the Miami Herald, these include: David Lightman, the Hartford Courant's Washington bureau chief; Tom DeFrank, head of the New York Daily News' Washington office; Helle Dale, a former director of the opinion pages of the Washington Times; and Georgie Anne Geyer, a nationally syndicated columnist.[59]
In response, spokesmen for the Broadcasting Board of Governors told the newspaper El Nuevo Herald that such payments do not pose a conflict of interest. "For decades, for many years, some of the most respectable journalists in the country have received payments to participate in programs of the Voice of America," one of the spokesmen, Larry Hart, told El Nuevo Herald.[59]
Mullah Omar interview
In late September 2001, VOA aired a report that contained brief excerpts of an interview with then Taliban leader Mullah Omar Mohammad, along with segments from President Bush's post-9/11 speech to Congress, an expert in Islam from Georgetown University, and comments by the foreign minister of Afghanistan's anti-Taliban Northern Alliance. State Department officials including Richard Armitage and others argued that the report amounted to giving terrorists a platform to express their views. In response, reporters and editors argued for VOA's editorial independence from its governors. The VOA received praise from press organizations for its protests, and the following year in 2002, it won the University of Oregon's Payne Award for Ethics in Journalism.
Abdul Malik Rigi interview
On April 2, 2007, Abdul Malik Rigi, the leader of Jundullah, a militant group with possible links to al-Qaeda, appeared on Voice of America's Persian service. VOA introduced Rigi as "the leader of popular Iranian resistance movement".[60] The interview resulted in public condemnation by the Iranian-American community, as well as the Iranian government.[61][61][62][62][63] Jundullah is a Sunni Islamiist militant organization that has been linked to numerous attacks on civilians, such as the 2009 Zahedan explosion.[64][65]
Ethiopia jamming
In January 2008, Ethiopia was accused of jamming the VOA Amharic and Oromifa programs.[66] The government denied the accusations claiming technical difficulties as the cause of radio disruptions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_America#VOA_as_a_propaganda_tool

Shulman, Holly Cowan. The Voice of America: Propaganda and Democracy, 1941–1945. Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press, 1990.

^ Scott, Julia. "America's Propaganda War". 2 March 2005. Salon.com. Salon.com archive

^ Joyce, Christopher, and David Nordell. "Migrating Birds Fall Foul of America's Propaganda War". New Scientist. Issue 1708. March 1990. New Scientist

^ Price, Monroe. The Transformation of International Broadcasting. Global Media and National Controls: Rethinking the Role of the State, MIT Press, 2002. razonypalabra.org.mx

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Nothing about Obama propaganda.

You don't seem to know he wasn't president before 2009.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 01:28 PM
so you are saying Iran and Cuba don't like VOA

I think I can live with that:lol

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 04:26 PM
:lolI can live with that.

I'm not sure you can.

Still not a thing about Obama.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 04:37 PM
I can live with that.

I'm not sure you can.

Still not a thing about Obama.

:lol you posted what I quoted then edited your reply

:lol forgeting what you post

:lol thinking VOA stopped their propaganda when Obama was elected

Winehole23
02-22-2012, 04:49 PM
:lol thinking VOA stopped their propaganda when Obama was electedThat's a hostile inference. ChumpDumper claimed nothing of the sort.

However, you did claim VOA is a pro-Obama propaganda outfit. so far you've offered zero support for your own assertion.

lol begging the question

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 04:50 PM
:lol you posted what I quoted then edited your reply

:lol forgeting what you post

:lol thinking VOA stopped their propaganda when Obama was electedI didn't forget it. I simply went back to the point that you completely failed to prove your contention that VOA is pro-Obama propaganda.

I stand by both statements; just didn't want you to change the subject.

Show us the pro-Obama propaganda on VOA.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 04:52 PM
That's a hostile inference. ChumpDumper claimed nothing of the sort. True, I said flat out that none of the examples had anything to do with Obama.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 04:52 PM
That's a hostile inference. ChumpDumper claimed nothing of the sort.

However, you did claim VOA is a pro-Obama propaganda outfit. so far you've offered zero support for your own assertion.

lol begging the question

VOA is as pro-Obama as RT is pro-Putin. All has been proven is both organizations are funded by their respective governments. And both accused of propagandism.

Thus if I offered zero support for my assertion, so has Dumpster for his.

I am happy to take it back as soon as Dumpster takes it back. :D

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 05:06 PM
http://newmediapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/6big_Soldierposter1.jpg

Turns out RT loves the troops as much as che does.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 05:08 PM
CxO14L26kP0

I take back nothing.

I'm still waiting for your examples of pro-Obama propaganda on VOA.

johnsmith
02-22-2012, 05:12 PM
You all owe me the 15 minutes of my life back I spent reading this riveting thread.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 05:15 PM
BY5_OibKlA8

neither do I.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 05:30 PM
BY5_OibKlA8

neither do I.Holy shit. That's hilarious.

You didn't even watch this video.

Please take the time to watch the video and tell me if this is your best evidence of pro-Obama propaganda on VOA.

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 05:31 PM
For those who unlike Dumpster, don't believe everything is either black or white:

The West’s Attempt to Dominate the International Satellite News Spectrum

There is a clear attempt by Western governments and their surrogates, especially Qatar, to dominate the spectrum of international network news outlets. It all began when Qatar-based Al Jazeera became the primary enemy of the Bush administration in its attempt to influence news reporting from war zones like Afghanistan and Iraq.

The United States was never really happy with Al Jazeera’s Arabic service, having militarily attacked the network’s office in Kabul in November 2001 and its Baghdad bureau in April 2003. A leaked 10 Downing Street memorandum from 2005 indicated that President George W. Bush wanted to bomb Al Jazeera’s broadcast center in Doha in 2004.

But when Al Jazeera English began broadcasting in 2006, what was a nuisance to U.S. propaganda efforts on military battlefields abroad became a problem for the United States at home. Although U.S. cable companies did their best to ban Al Jazeera English from cable television offerings, the network was being carried over a television broadcast channels in the Washington, DC area. Moreover, Al Jazeera English’s web site began attracting more and more Internet surfers. Al Jazeera’s independent reporting on the news – which was far and above that of any U.S. news network, including the one-time standard for international cable news broadcasting, CNN – was being referenced by more and more journalists and political leaders.

By the time the Barack Obama administration took over the reins of power in Washington, a new policy was adopted, one that would seek to co-opt news networks like Al Jazeera rather than attack them on the battlefield and censor them in the corporate news rooms of the United States.

Obama appointed Walter Isaacson, the former Chairman and CEO of CNN and someone who is as much a cog in the machinery of globalism and the “New World Order” as news manipulators George Soros and Rupert Murdoch, as chairman of the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), the oversight authority of the U.S. government for such official propaganda outlets as the Voice of America, the Arabic language Al-Hurra television network, and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. Isaacson said of the burgeoning number of international news networks, including Al Jazeera, RT (formerly Russia Today), and others, “We can’t allow ourselves to be out-communicated by our enemies.” Isaacson, in addition to protecting his own nest egg of U.S. government-financed propaganda networks, which include a much-hyped Radio Free Europe station broadcasting locally in Afghanistan, saw Al Jazeera, RT, and China’s CCTV as threatening the stranglehold his corporate pals at CNN, Fox News, and MS-NBC maintained over news content on the cable networks.

On March 2, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton weighed into the debate during testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee. Clinton declared the United States was losing the global information war and cited Al Jazeera, CCTV, and RT as examples of networks besting the United States at televised news.

Clinton said, “We are in an information war and we are losing that war. Al Jazeera is winning, the Chinese have opened a multi-language television network, the Russians have opened up an English-language network. I’ve seen it in a few countries, and it is quite instructive.”

Although Clinton was arguing for Congress to budget more money for the old tired U.S. propaganda elephants like the Voice of America and Cold War throwbacks like Radio Free Europe, her comments, as well as those of Isaacson, signaled a more aggressive attitude by Washington toward independent news networks.

It was also apparent that some traditional sources for independent news, including the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and France-24, were being heavily influenced by interference from their respective governments, especially in how the networks were covering British and French foreign policy, especially toward the Middle East.

Rather than compete with Al Jazeera English, the Obama administration ensured that its editorial independence was stymied and its reporting on the news took on a more pro-American flavor. After Obama’s Middle East and Islamic “reach out” speeches in Cairo and Istanbul, Al Jazeera began overflowing with praise for Obama policies. In early 2011, as the “Arab Spring” uprisings began toppling dictatorships in Tunisia, Egypt, and eventually Libya, Al Jazeera began to emulate American networks, the BBC, and France-24, in favorably reporting from the field and taking the side of the revolutionaries and rebels. Nothing was reported by the network on the outside help the uprisings were receiving from the George Soros global non-governmental organization (NGO) contrivances and U.S. CIA-linked funding from the National Endowment for Democracy and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).

When rebels rose up against Muammar Qaddafi in Libya, Al Jazeera embedded its journalists with the rebels, citing massacre after massacre by Qaddafi troops but silent on grotesque violations of human rights by the rebels. When the Arab Spring moved to Syria, Al Jazeera’s reporting was much the same: massive sympathy for the Western-backed rebels but little in the way of reporting from the perspective of the government in Damascus. Al Jazeera also failed to report on its own conflicts-of-interest in reporting on Libya. Al Jazeera’s chairman is Hamad bin Thamer al Thani, a member of the Qatari royal family, which had committed Qatari military forces to the NATO campaign against Qaddafi and which was reaping the benefits of a Libyan rebel contract to market Libyan oil from rebel-held territory in the North African nation. A leaked U.S. State Department cable from Qatar stated that Al Jazeera served the political interests of the al-Thani family and the Qatari government, which include Qatar’s para-statal natural gas and oil companies.

Al Jazeera in Doha often featured guests from the Saban Center at the Brookings Institution office in the Qatari capital. The Saban Center is funded by Israeli-American Hollywood mogul Haim Saban, an Egyptian-born Israeli-American who touts the uber-Zionist line of Israel and its powerful lobby in the United States. Saban is also a major funder of the Democratic Party and in 2007 he and Steven Spielberg hosted a fundraiser for Mrs. Clinton at the home of Peter Chernin, the President of News Corporation, the parent of Fox News. The interlocking relationship of Clinton, Isaacson, Saban, and other neo-conservative and neo-liberal manufacturers and molders of public opinion are what lies at the heart of the attempts by they and their ilk to limit the public exposure of independent news networks around the world. Their philosophy is “if you can’t beat the competition, don’t compete with them, just co-opt and control them.”

Hillary Clinton and Isaacson were successful in “taming” Al Jazeera and bringing it around to support U.S. and western imperialistic adventures in the Middle East and even outside the region. Al Jazeera’s slanted coverage of anti-government demonstrations in Russia, following parliamentary elections, mirrored the tilted coverage by the network of the events in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and Syria.

China’s CCTV remains at an early stage and has not yet shown itself to be much of a threat. Its reporters seem to know there is a line that they cannot cross in their coverage of events and until CCTV is permitted to become more independent of the authorities in Beijing, it, ironically, will not be a threat to Western interests. In some cases, RT has shown itself to be vulnerable to some of the same forces that ruined the independence of Al Jazeera, for example, having more than a reasonable number of guests who are paid by Soros without citing their ties to the international financier and his anti-Russian playbook. Iran’s Press-TV is being adversely affected by the crippling sanctions being levied by the West on Tehran and its ability to maintain foreign bureaus are suffering as a result.

However, not all is doom and gloom. Some former Al Jazeera correspondents and producers, disgusted how their former network has been co-opted by the West and Israeli interests, are launching a new news network in March, one that will be based in Beirut and free of the political chains and cob webs that have limited the journalistic independence of so many other networks. Al Mayadeen, which means “public squares,” has decided not to invite Israeli spokespeople on the air. Television networks that give Western globalist and Israeli interests more than there fair share of coverage are already too numerous and Al Mayadeen has seen the business and journalistic niche created by those networks that have surrendered to the United States in Clinton’s and Isaacson’s information war.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2012/01/17/the-west-attempt-to-dominate-the-international-satellite-news-spectrum.html

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 05:35 PM
You believe that a VOA story accused of showing North Korean propaganda is proof that VOA shows pro-Obama propaganda.

ElNono
02-22-2012, 05:36 PM

Simple really. But Chump (aka Ted Bundy) pretends to laugh at simple things anyway when he doesn't understand something.

You didn't answer my question. What does this has to do with supporting the troops?

SA210
02-22-2012, 08:03 PM

Hi stupid :lol