PDA

View Full Version : Santorum tells North Dakotans they are prime target for Jihadist terrorists

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 03:25 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

"Folks, you've got energy here. They're going to bother you. They'll bother you, because you are a very key and strategic resource for this country," the Republican presidential candidate said. "No one is safe. No one is safe from asymmetric threats of terrorism."

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Don't we have a shitload of ICBM missile silos in North Dakota?

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Terra-ists have never heard of North Dakota.

Jacob1983
02-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Some Americans have never heard of North Dakota.

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Terra-ists have never heard of North Dakota.

Yeah, they are really stupid and incapable of coming up with a scheme to do anything really harmful...:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, they are really stupid and incapable of coming up with a scheme to do anything really harmful...:rolleyesYeah, like block America's flow of energy from all the ICBMs in North Dakota...:rolleyes

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Or blow up the keystone pipeline over that incredibly fragile aquifer?

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Or blow up the keystone pipeline over that incredibly fragile aquifer?Apparently you don't know where North Dakota is either. :lol

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Apparently you don't know where North Dakota is either. :lol

Apparently you don't know where the keystone pipeline is either. :lol

http://images.texas.ynn.com/media/2012/1/18/images/Keystone_pipeline1afef62a-a13b-48cc-9a19-5ca4c511ba96.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Apparently you don't know where the keystone pipeline is either. :lol

http://images.texas.ynn.com/media/2012/1/18/images/Keystone_pipeline1afef62a-a13b-48cc-9a19-5ca4c511ba96.jpgI'm talking about the aquifer. :lol

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 04:30 PM
“Once they have a nuclear weapon, let me assure you, you will not be safe, even here in Missouri,” Santorum said. “These are folks who have been and are at war with us since 1979.”

:lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Can you find the aquifer on this map, CC?

http://tucsoncitizen.com/wryheat/files/2011/10/Keystone-and-Ogallala.jpg

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 04:31 PM
I know it's in South Dakota but the oil will run downhill on the map to South Dakota if they blow it up in North Dakota...:p:

Jacob1983
02-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Santorum is a dumbass. North Dakota would probably be one of the safest places in America to be at if there was a big terrorist attack or war in America.

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Santorum is a dumbass. North Dakota would probably be one of the safest places in America to be at if there was a big terrorist attack or war in America.

Actually, I pretty much agree with that. San Antonio, on the other hand would be a top 10 target.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Ah, I remember the beauty contest for "most likely to be attacked next" in 2001.

No way San Antonio's that high for terra.

cheguevara
02-20-2012, 04:57 PM
:lol Jihadist probably think San Antonio is in Mexico.

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Ah, I remember the beauty contest for "most likely to be attacked next" in 2001.

No way San Antonio's that high for terra.

He also had a general "war" category. We were always top 10 in the cold war.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2012, 05:18 PM
He also had a general "war" category. We were always top 10 in the cold war.That's why I said terra.

General war on the mainland is so remote a possibility it's barely worth considering in this forum.

Spurminator
02-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Be afraid!

CosmicCowboy
02-20-2012, 05:27 PM
That's why I said terra.

General war on the mainland is so remote a possibility it's barely worth considering in this forum.

Wasn't my topic or fear. I'm just wasting time and answering the phone till I go to the ranch. I already said it was a dumb thing to say.

hater
02-21-2012, 11:23 AM
This country voted for dubya. Twice.

for the people who wonder how in the fuck Sanitarium is leading some polls.

EVAY
02-21-2012, 01:42 PM
:lol Jihadist probably think San Antonio is in Mexico.

I said something like that in a meeting once and got the response "We ARE in Mexico".

EVAY
02-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Actually, I pretty much agree with that. San Antonio, on the other hand would be a top 10 target.

After 9/11 one of my sons said he felt very comfortable in San Antonio because "Noone ever thinks about San Antonio as a Texas city, and everybody down here is armed anyway". Houston and Dallas would be targeted before S.A. according to lots of folks.

Why do you think it would be in the top ten, CC?...The military presence?

hater
02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
The headline "Terrorist strike in San Antonio" just does not sound right at all. People over the world will just think someone farted in mexico.

"Terrorist strike NYC/LA/DC" is what terrorists are after

Hollywood never made a movie about a terror strike in the Alamo or River Walk :lmao

EVAY
02-21-2012, 01:58 PM
The headline "Terrorist strike in San Antonio" just does not sound right at all. People over the world will just think someone farted in mexico.

Hollywood never made a movie about a terror strike in the Alamo or River Walk :lmao

Drug wars, maybe, but I sort of have to agree about the rest.

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 02:33 PM

:lmao

mushroom clouds over San Antonio. Don't worry, it was just an extra spicy blend of imported beans.

CosmicCowboy
02-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Keep laughing, but who would have ever thought a terrorist would commit mass murder in Killeen, Texas?

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Yeah, he blew up the entire energy infrastructure of central Texas.

And Santorum did nothing to stop him.

CosmicCowboy
02-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah, he blew up the entire energy infrastructure of central Texas.

And Santorum did nothing to stop him.

Good thing we are getting rain...

You have just about used up all the available straw constantly building those men...

RandomGuy
02-21-2012, 06:51 PM
“Once they have a nuclear weapon, let me assure you, you will not be safe, even here in Missouri,” Santorum said. “These are folks who have been and are at war with us since 1979.”

:lmao :lmao

Ol' Frothy is on a tear, man.

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

It kinda scares me the way some idiots soak up the "If I am elected, it will be so much different" schtick, as if any Republican president would magically have policy alternatives that Obama doesn't have already.

CosmicCowboy
02-21-2012, 09:49 PM
It kinda scares me the way some idiots soak up the "If I am elected, it will be so much different" schtick.

No kidding.

You just gobbled up that 'Hope and Change" bullshit.

Your boy had the Presidency and both houses of Congress for two years.

How'd that work out for you?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Keep laughing, but who would have ever thought a terrorist would commit mass murder in Killeen, Texas?

Looking at the demographics of the area? As if it has any revelance to the machinations of Islamists anyway.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Good thing we are getting rain...

You have just about used up all the available straw constantly building those men...Considering the terra attacks we were actually discussing, bringing up fort Hood is the weakest sauce you have ever cooked up.

CosmicCowboy
02-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Considering the terra attacks we were actually discussing, bringing up fort Hood is the weakest sauce you have ever cooked up.

I thought the OP was discussing Santorum's original comments. Y'all left a flaming path of straw men from that point. But carry on. I know how much you and Boutons et al love to hear each other rhapsodize about how stupid anyone to the right of you is.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2012, 11:02 PM
I thought the OP was discussing Santorum's original comments. Y'all left a flaming path of straw men from that point. But carry on. I know how much you and Boutons et al love to hear each other rhapsodize about how stupid anyone to the right of you is.Yes, and apparently you didn't read what Santorum said and just started pulling aquifers out of your ass.

CosmicCowboy
02-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Yes, and apparently you didn't read what Santorum said and just started pulling aquifers out of your ass.

I clearly read what Santorum said (and already said it was stupid) but I didn't see anything about them "blowing up the entire energy infrastructure" (your words) of North Dakota. Burn, strawman, burn.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-22-2012, 12:34 AM
I clearly read what Santorum said (and already said it was stupid) but I didn't see anything about them "blowing up the entire energy infrastructure" (your words) of North Dakota. Burn, strawman, burn.

His recent contention is certainly an exaggeration but you clearly put on your GOP cheerleader uniform on earlier and made up shit about why the terrorists would go after North Dakota claiming the pipeline over the aquifer.

The whole Ft. Hood thing was weak as hell. The guy happened to be stationed there and as such the choice of target was coincidence. But anything to back the GOP right?

Throw in some rhetoric on entitlements and unions and it will be a CC classic.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2012, 06:12 AM
I clearly read what Santorum said (and already said it was stupid) but I didn't see anything about them "blowing up the entire energy infrastructure" (your words) of North Dakota. Burn, strawman, burn.So you think he meant some guy is going to shoot a bunch of people on a North Dakota army post because that's where the energy is.

You were better off hoping we didn't know where the aquifer was.

CosmicCowboy
02-22-2012, 09:47 AM
So you think he meant some guy is going to shoot a bunch of people on a North Dakota army post because that's where the energy is.

You were better off hoping we didn't know where the aquifer was.

It's a shame your sense of humor never developed.