PDA

View Full Version : Dwight to go to Dallas

BUMP
02-20-2012, 08:07 PM
I just talked to Dwight (we went to the same high school) and he was visibly frustrated after the loss to the Heat yesterday.

I told him if he wants a title, don't look anywhere else but Dallas. The Nets fucking suck and the Lakers are on the decline. The Mavs are playing well right now and if Dwight joined me and Dirk in Dallas, we'd be unstoppable :toast

Winning the title last year was sweet, but I'd love to get my hands on a few others:lobt2::lobt2:

jeebus
02-20-2012, 08:09 PM
:toast Good thread. I was about to ask for a source until I realized you were the primary source.

Excellent job, Bump.

dirk4mvp
02-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I'd rather have Duncan since he's still better defensively than the black Kevin Love.

jjktkk
02-20-2012, 08:15 PM
I'd rather have Duncan since he's still better defensively than the black Kevin Love.

You forgot classier too.

baseline bum
02-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Doesn't make any sense at all tbh; Dwight is a devout Christian, so he should come to a team a few hundred miles south where he and a certain minority owner could chase each other around with bibles.

Kai
02-21-2012, 02:10 AM
Doesn't make any sense at all tbh; Dwight is a devout Christian, so he should come to a team a few hundred miles south where he and a certain minority owner could chase each other around with bibles.

Maybe we can do a time share sort of thing where San Antonio gets him on the weekends, Houston during the week and Dallas gets him on Holidays.

ElNono
02-21-2012, 02:31 AM
I just talked to Dwight (we went to the same high school) and he was visibly frustrated after the loss to the Heat yesterday.

I told him if he wants a title, don't look anywhere else but Dallas. The Nets fucking suck and the Lakers are on the decline. The Mavs are playing well right now and if Dwight joined me and Dirk in Dallas, we'd be unstoppable :toast

Winning the title last year was sweet, but I'd love to get my hands on a few others:lobt2::lobt2:

Can you tell Dwight to put the toilet seat down? Dude is fucking disgusting. Oh, and the rent is due on the 29. No more "I get paid next week" bullshit.

rayjayjohnson
02-21-2012, 02:42 AM
I spoke to patty mills the other day (we grew up in the same country)

I told him he sucks donkey balls and should stay in China.

endrity
02-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Him Deron and Dirk will be quite a show

Kai
02-21-2012, 03:08 AM
I spoke to patty mills the other day (we grew up in the same country)

I told him he sucks donkey balls and should stay in China.

:lol

Latarian Milton
02-21-2012, 06:41 AM
old teams all declining, the mavs just the same tbh. if nigga wants a ring he should join us, by a sign&trade deal that brings that bitchass n!gga bron to orlando

NIGGAS

m>s
02-21-2012, 10:27 AM
it ain't botherin me if we have one year break tho. just imagine how many titles we're gonna win w/ da Triple D and it'd be a true FUCKING dynasty tbh. dirk still has lets say 5 good years ahead of him at least and we're gonna dominate the league as long as the Triple D play

We FUCKING STACKED niggas!!!

resistanze
02-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Dwight didn't kill that Devout Christian shtick after impregnating that cheerleader?

baseline bum
02-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Dwight didn't kill that Devout Christian shtick after impregnating that cheerleader?

Of course not. If he had used a rubber and not knocked her up, then it would have been a scandal tbh.

DMC
02-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Of course not. If he had used a rubber and not knocked her up, then it would have been a scandal tbh.
No shit, no offense to DoK, but Abraham fucked his own daughters and said "they got me drunk and took advantage of me".

Pretty sure he also didn't use a condom.

Goran Dragic
02-21-2012, 08:04 PM
No shit, no offense to DoK, but Abraham fucked his own daughters and said "they got me drunk and took advantage of me".

Pretty sure he also didn't use a condom.
Abraham also allegedly was told me god to kill his son then instead to decided to slice his tee hee off.

The Jewish religion has some pretty fucked up things people actually believe.