PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Mayweather put $900k on Nets (+9.5) vs Knicks!

Hooks
02-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Nets currently winning too, dude is gonna make millions off this bet if true...

Rumor: Floyd Mayweather put $900K on the NJ Nets (+9.5) vs. Knicks. If Nets cover, we may know for sure. If they don't, ticket = shredded.

https://twitter.com/#!/WagerMinds (https://twitter.com/#%21/WagerMinds)

Fixed the title fckin auto correct...

Reck
02-20-2012, 09:40 PM
And I bet Williams is on this gig.

That explains why he's taking this personally.

Spurs9
02-20-2012, 09:44 PM
:lmao

Mal
02-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Great bet, if true.

rayjayjohnson
02-20-2012, 10:10 PM
smart bet from a shrewd, responsible individual imo

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2012, 11:41 PM
who knows if his talkin out of his ass, just like dodging pacman

Spursfan092120
02-20-2012, 11:42 PM
who knows if his talkin out of his ass, just like dodging pacman

You haven't paid much attention to boxing, have you? You do know that Mayweather called him and challenged him to fight on May 5, right?

Jt.ONE
02-21-2012, 12:03 AM
they covered.. so if he really placed a bet,

damn. thats a crap load of $$$$$$

rayjayjohnson
02-21-2012, 12:06 AM
pacman will get his politicizing ass handed to him, believe dat

ffadicted
02-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Jesus that's a few million in the bank, what a ballsy bet

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 12:10 AM
You haven't paid much attention to boxing, have you? You do know that Mayweather called him and challenged him to fight on May 5, right?
Fight at a 25/75 or something split huh?

I use to be on Mayweather's side but he's clearly the bitch & hiding at this point.

Manny Pacquiao
02-21-2012, 02:29 PM

I'm right here bitch. come get sum

rayjayjohnson
02-21-2012, 02:35 PM

Banzai
02-21-2012, 02:39 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/money.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=621)

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 02:39 PM
:lol "Mayweather called him"

niggga don't even know where philipines is, do you think he knows about international codes?

Killakobe81
02-21-2012, 02:43 PM

This ...Pac has little chance of winning. This is all politics to hide the fact that Arum prevented those guys fighting in May.

pass1st
02-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Pac has trouble with actual boxers, but no problem with brawlers. Should have lost the match with Marquez tbh. Mayweather is a pure boxer, beat Pac in 12 via UD tbh

Killakobe81
02-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Agree 100% Pass. Manny confirmed that Money reached out to him or his people ...

I agree PBF, acted as though Pac was not worthy to fight him at first, then later on at the very least was "Scared" to lose his undefeated record to someone he felt was "juicing" ...

IMHO, now the issue is promoter bullshit. All ego, posturing and dick measuring. I think both guys want the fight now ....

BoricuaCJA
02-21-2012, 03:25 PM
This ...Pac has little chance of winning. This is all politics to hide the fact that Arum prevented those guys fighting in May.
Really? Who has Mayweather fought in their prime? Even the fight against Cotto in May is not gonna be that great since Cotto still suffers from the cheating hands(plaster) of Margarito imo. Ever since that 1st fight against Margarito, Cotto hasn't been the same.

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Agree 100% Pass. Manny confirmed that Money reached out to him or his people ...

I agree PBF, acted as though Pac was not worthy to fight him at first, then later on at the very least was "Scared" to lose his undefeated record to someone he felt was "juicing" ...

IMHO, now the issue is promoter bullshit. All ego, posturing and dick measuring. I think both guys want the fight now ....

Mayweather has never faced someone with Pacman's punching power.

Killakobe81
02-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Really? Who has Mayweather fought in their prime? Even the fight against Cotto in May is not gonna be that great since Cotto still suffers from the cheating hands(plaster) of Margarito imo. Ever since that 1st fight against Margarito, Cotto hasn't been the same.

mehh I haven't been impressed with anyone either guys have fought in the past 3 years ... so what is your point? JMM gave a great fight, but is no longer a great fighter.
I'm not interested in any fight in that weight class that does not include those two squaring off ...but my guess the fight will be boring because:
1. PBF wont stand in front of Pac
2. He wont take many chances, and will counter punch and "pot-shot" Pac
3. Manny will get frustrated (fans too) and start to reach and will get hit, hard but wont go down ...

The reason I want the fight is to end this silly debate, not because it will be a great fight. Pac is great fighter who can box, PBF is a great BOXER and if he fights smart, he won't lose.

Killakobe81
02-21-2012, 03:39 PM

Wont matter, if he can't catch PBF ...

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Wont matter, if he can't catch PBF ...

if

Drewlius
02-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Depends on which gloves they use.. God I hate boxing.

TheMACHINE
02-21-2012, 05:54 PM

so one phone call excuses his ducking for the past 3 years? And that call is..."lets fight, but im not sharing 50/50".

:rolleyes

j-money24
02-21-2012, 06:20 PM
so one phone call excuses his ducking for the past 3 years? And that call is..."lets fight, but im not sharing 50/50".

:rolleyes

exactly, hes a bluff..

Manny would have accepted the fight if it was 50/50 split

FkLA
02-21-2012, 06:49 PM
tbh gayweather hasnt faced a fighter who has the speed, power, and relentlessness that pacman has

sure JMM whos a countrerpuncher just like gayweather gave pacman tons of problems this past fight (beat him imo), but hes fought him 3 times so hes very familiar with pacs speed and power...if yall niggas recall the first fight between the two manny knocked him down like 2-3 times in the first round. id still probably give the slight edge to floyd but i think its stupid to say floyd would dominate simply because of the trouble pac had with JMM.

pass1st
02-21-2012, 07:12 PM
tbh gayweather hasnt faced a fighter who has the speed, power, and relentlessness that pacman has

sure JMM whos a countrerpuncher just like gayweather gave pacman tons of problems this past fight (beat him imo), but hes fought him 3 times so hes very familiar with pacs speed and power...if yall niggas recall the first fight between the two manny knocked him down like 2-3 times in the first round. id still probably give the slight edge to floyd but i think its stupid to say floyd would dominate simply because of the trouble pac had with JMM.

Pac hasn't faced a pure boxer on par with Mayweather and it's very apparent that he struggles with pure boxers. If Pac can't knock out Mayweather, he loses, it's as simple as that.

FkLA
02-21-2012, 07:31 PM
neither of them have faced someone as good as each other tbh

like i said floyd still likely wins but its stupid to say he would dominate pac, especially if the basis for saying that is the fact that JMM gave pac trouble

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Fight at a 25/75 or something split huh?

I use to be on Mayweather's side but he's clearly the bitch & hiding at this point.

none of you white boys and cheenks know shit about the boxing game so please shut the fuck up...you ever been to a fight in Vegas? Check No...
you ever been in a ring your self? Check No...you know about the in's and out's of the game and whats really going on behind the scenes? Check No..

So please just shut the fuck up already and continue slurping on MJ's 50 yr old balls :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 07:40 PM

the dope the human catfish look-a-like has been on, that has allowed him to walk through shots will be removed from this fight..my n|gga Floyd gonna check that chin...

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 07:50 PM
:lol "Mayweather called him"

niggga don't even know where philipines is, do you think he knows about international codes?

Listen Money May is not only a better fighter but he's also smarter...and if Pacman wants to fight he's gonna do this on Money May's terms...the fact that the human catfish look-alike is still using the likes of Arum as his promoter is damning evidence he doesn't know shit about the financial side of things..check this shit out Money May is making him his bitch and rightly so. Mayweather doesn't want to share shit with Bob Arum and I agree with him..fuck em...Pacman needs the money way way more than Money May and let's see if his stupid ass turns down 40 million...it's like Money May said he's never made that nor can he make that on his own...He needs Mayweather and you phaggot ass white boys can forget about your "Great Asian Hope" N|ggas rule the boxing game deal with that shit...

“He offered me $40 million, and no pay-per-view [money],” Pacquiao said, breaking into a laugh. “No pay-per-view. Can you believe that? Would you do that? Come on. What would he say if I offered him $50 million – not $40 million, $50 million – and said ‘No pay-per-view. Take this money and be happy, but no pay-per-view.’ He wouldn’t do it, either.”

Mayweather phoned Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz in the Philippines on Jan. 19 and asked to speak to Pacquiao. Mayweather then told Pacquiao he’d offer him $40 million, which Mayweather later told the media “is far more than he’s ever made.”

Pacquiao said he wanted to fight, but that $40 million flat wasn’t nearly fair. “I told him, ‘OK, 50-50 [with the money] and I’ll agree to everything else,’ ” Pacquiao said. “I told him I would agree to all of the other things he was demanding. Everything. Even the blood testing he wanted, I would do it. But it had to be 50-50.”

“What Manny Pacquiao has to understand, and I don’t think he understands this part, is that if the fight ever comes off, he’ll never make the kind of money that Floyd makes,” Ellerbe said. “That’s simply because of the structure of his terrible deal with his promoter.

“[Pacquiao] is a guy who doesn’t know what he makes fight to fight. He has no idea of where the revenue comes from. There’s no way he’s going to come up with something like that [offer] off the top of his dome.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-iole_manny_pacquiao_floyd_mayweather_negotiations_ 022012

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 08:08 PM
none of you white boys and cheenks know shit about the boxing game so please shut the fuck up...you ever been to a fight in Vegas? Check No...
you ever been in a ring your self? Check No...you know about the in's and out's of the game and whats really going on behind the scenes? Check No..

So please just shut the fuck up already and continue slurping on MJ's 50 yr old balls :lol
Congrats on wasting your money on the most fraudulent sport in this country

No one even cares about boxing, it's all about MMA....which black guys can't hang in

midnightpulp
02-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Listen Money May is not only a better fighter but he's also smarter...and if Pacman wants to fight he's gonna do this on Money May's terms...the fact that the human catfish look-alike is still using the likes of Arum as his promoter is damning evidence he doesn't know shit about the financial side of things..check this shit out Money May is making him his bitch and rightly so. Mayweather doesn't want to share shit with Bob Arum and I agree with him..fuck em...Pacman needs the money way way more than Money May and let's see if his stupid ass turns down 40 million...it's like Money May said he's never made that nor can he make that on his own...He needs Mayweather and you phaggot ass white boys can forget about your "Great Asian Hope" N|ggas rule the boxing game deal with that shit...

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-iole_manny_pacquiao_floyd_mayweather_negotiations_ 022012

Lol at calling anyone who has a be@ner handle his negotiations "smarter."

TheMACHINE
02-21-2012, 08:31 PM

Mayweather pricing himself out the fight = ducking

Most people think Mayweather would win...dont know why he is so scared to fight Pacman.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 08:35 PM
I dunno if people think Mayweather is gonna WIN. Probably that he won't lose.

Mayweather fights are almost unwatchable

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Congrats on wasting your money on the most fraudulent sport in this country

No one even cares about boxing, it's all about MMA....which black guys can't hang in

:lol whatever lilly white bitch...and btw I've been in an MMA and boxing ring...I have shit posted online but I won't give you links...I will though hit your stupid ass with this...n|ggas dominate at the highest levels...once were in that's it bitch...

T2qKpz_lQOY

lb-bJMROLCw

_ItfImycSz4

and yeah I'm claiming that n|gga Anderson Silva :lol his skin is black

2pVvXCKf3LQ

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Silva isn't black

Jackson & Evans? I stand by my point. Everyone knows black guys can't fight that's why you carry weapons.

midnightpulp
02-21-2012, 08:49 PM
I agree with Kool. Any person of sub-Saharan African descent would most certainly dominate barbaric sports like boxing and MMA. Their fast twitch muscle fiber gives them superior strength and speed, while their relatively smaller brain size facilities a quicker reaction time since black men have less to think about on average (due to their lower intelligence). Not to mention, a thicker skull that enables them to take punches better. Combine all of the above with a bestial, borderline psychotic tenacity, which is characteristic of most black males, and you have the perfect fighting machine.

It's why white people invented firearms.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 08:57 PM
African =/= Black

Blacks = lazy & lack discipline

pass1st
Pretty scary, Bones Jones not even in his prime yet

007nites
A lotta niggas be talking a lot of shit on these boards

NewcastleKEG
DoublE pOST

Koolaid_Man
Mayweather pricing himself out the fight = ducking

Most people think Mayweather would win...dont know why he is so scared to fight Pacman.

you guys really don't understand the game..it's not surprising cuz your belief system is pretty much aligned with the rank and file...most people just wanna see a squabble and don't understand the Money side of things..listen when you've stepped into a ring and had fights at the highest level such as Money May and even Pacman you're not afraid to fight anyone...most people that thinks he's afraid are simply speaking from the non competitive person's point of view...you're the same people that gets scared if it's an NBA title game with 5 secs left and 1 shot to take...

listen this is not about Pacman...it's about Bob Arum...you guys need to study the history of the game and the relationships of the Mayweathers and their dealings with Arum. It's very much about power, control, race, and the money that Mayweather feels Arum cheated him out of years ago...it's about Mayweather not giving Arum what he wants...Pacman cheating is really secondary to all of this...Mayweather knows the only card Arum has left to force a pay day is to use the "he's scared card"...Mayweather will let it play out knowing they will fight and knowing it will be on his terms...because Arum will hold out for as long as he can but he's not going to allow Pacman to turn down his final big payday...in the end Arum will do as Mayweather says and get his cut..and Floyd will walk off with all of the money and the title belt...and in the event he loses he will still walk away with all the money...hate him all you want but Mayweather is brilliant...he's purposely playing the bad guy...and I'm laughing with him all the way to the bank cuz I'm betting big on Mayweather...I got my shit already lined up...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Silva isn't black

Jackson & Evans? I stand by my point. Everyone knows black guys can't fight that's why you carry weapons.

maybe so but they'll beat the shit outta a white boy.

I for one would rather die before I let a white boy beat me....i mean that shit...they better come with something serious...but I do know some cold white boys too..it really is a fucked up world...

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:07 PM
I agree with Kool. Any person of sub-Saharan African descent would most certainly dominate barbaric sports like boxing and MMA. Their fast twitch muscle fiber gives them superior strength and speed, while their relatively smaller brain size facilities a quicker reaction time since black men have less to think about on average (due to their lower intelligence). Not to mention, a thicker skull that enables them to take punches better. Combine all of the above with a bestial, borderline psychotic tenacity, which is characteristic of most black males, and you have the perfect fighting machine.

It's why white people invented firearms.

feed my brain mid...feed my brain :lol

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:11 PM

I for one would rather die before I let a white boy beat me....i mean that shit...they better come with something serious...but I do know some cold white boys too..it really is a fucked up world...
A grown man beating up a boy? No way

Wrestling is dominated by whites. Browns are able to counter attack that with Jiu Jitsu. Blacks have nothing

You can't fight. That's why you're really fast, because you run away

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Didn't some white guy with gay bleached hair defeat the great black hope Kimbo Slice in 14 seconds?

Black can't fight. Get gun or run away

midnightpulp
02-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Didn't some white guy with gay bleached hair defeat the great black hope Kimbo Slice in 14 seconds?

Black can't fight. Get gun or run away

Kimbo did get whooped up by a white boy. What you think about that, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
A grown man beating up a boy? No way

Wrestling is dominated by whites. Browns are able to counter attack that with Jiu Jitsu. Blacks have nothing

You can't fight. That's why you're really fast, because you run away

:lmao:lmao:lmao

dgls-rXQ0tM

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:17 PM
By a lot of white guys. I brought up that homo because his name was Seth, he was a no name & he had gay bleached hair. & 14 seconds haha.

Once the refs didn't come to Kimbo's rescue when the fight went to the ground....Kimbo just like every other black guy....done

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:18 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

dgls-rXQ0tM

I'm talking about WRESTLING, not rasslin.

High school & college wrestling = white. Blacks are too lazy & gutless to wrestle

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:19 PM

it's a lucky victory tbh..and I'm not a Kimbo fan by any stretch...you know mid that was alucky hit he got in...generally speaking I thought Kimbo was a disgrace to the sport...but you're a got dam fool if you think that fight translates to the streets...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm talking about WRESTLING, not rasslin.

High school & college wrestling = white. Blacks are too lazy & gutless to wrestle

wrestling...:lmao

no money in wrestling..we got real socio-economic issues to deal with in high school and college...wrestling won't do shit for a n|gga you need to get real dipshit :lol

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:25 PM
wrestling...:lmao

no money in wrestling..we got real socio-economic issues to deal with in high school and college...wrestling won't do shit for a n|gga you need to get real dipshit :lol
You realize 95% of MMA is Brazilian jiu juitsi OR American wrestlers right?

Blacks = too fragile to get on the ground so they stick to boxing & basketball

midnightpulp
02-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Keg also has a point here. Take your average loud mouth, strutting and cocky "hood" black dude and put him up against an average white dude of similar build, and chances are, the white dude will beat his ass down. The reasons are because the black guy's saggy pants would inhibit his ability to move effectively, and his tendency to swing wildly, going for a highlight knockout, would leave him open to a counterpunch. Watch any untrained black guy fight and they all have the same "technique" of flailing their arms about chaotically, hoping to land something. I believe this is due to the lower primate area of their brain activating and triggering their arms to replicate a motion not unlike that of a chimp when he flings his feces.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Keg also has a point here. Take your average loud mouth, strutting and cocky "hood" black dude and put him up against an average white dude of similar build, and chances are, the white dude will beat his ass down. The reasons are because the black guy's saggy pants would inhibit his ability to move effectively, and his tendency to swing wildly, going for a highlight knockout, would leave him open to a counterpunch. Watch any untrained black guy fight and they all have the same "technique" of flailing their arms about chaotically, hoping to land something. I believe this is due to the lower primate area of their brain activating and triggering their arms to replicate a motion not unlike that of a chimp when he flings his feces.
:lol

You're moving up my list of fav posters

midnightpulp
02-21-2012, 09:30 PM
it's a lucky victory tbh..and I'm not a Kimbo fan by any stretch...you know mid that was alucky hit he got in...generally speaking I thought Kimbo was a disgrace to the sport...but you're a got dam fool if you think that fight translates to the streets...:lol

Lol. "Lucky victory." Kimbo also got beat down by a white, pot-bellied ex-cop in one of his street fights.

Ashy Larry
02-21-2012, 09:32 PM

check out the Floyd vs Chico Corrales fight ........ many had Floyd losing that fight before it started and he ended up mopping Corrales up. Both went in undefeated.

Ashy Larry
02-21-2012, 09:34 PM

I'd say Shane hits harder than Manny ..... dude easily benches three bills and has clear heavy handed KO power.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:51 PM

keep feeding my brain mid...feeding my brain.... keep your lips moving :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:53 PM
You realize 95% of MMA is Brazilian jiu juitsi OR American wrestlers right?

Blacks = too fragile to get on the ground so they stick to boxing & basketball

yep...just so you can post on this muthafucker talking about us all day :lol

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 09:53 PM
I'd say Shane hits harder than Manny ..... dude easily benches three bills and has clear heavy handed KO power.
Has Mayweather ever knocked someone to the ground?

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 09:55 PM

It's white MAN to you kool, you know the ones who dominated and enslaved your people. Made you their bitches tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:55 PM

Isn't MJ's balls like 50 yrs old? :lol

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Isn't MJ's balls like 50 yrs old? :lol

why you talkin about other mens genitals, brah?

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 09:59 PM
It's white MAN to you kool, you know the ones who dominated and enslaved your people. Made you their bitches tbh.

trying to figure out when was the last time I met 2 Indians :lol

MdQg7jTXUt8

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:00 PM
matter of fact, whites beat blacks in 1 on 1 street fights 59.3% of the time.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2012, 10:04 PM
matter of fact, whites beat blacks in 1 on 1 street fights 59.3% of the time.

and what of Native Indians? or are you black now with 59.3 being your personal stat

pass1st
02-21-2012, 10:31 PM

You think all his fights were by points or Stoppage?

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:37 PM
You think all his fights were by points or Stoppage?
I'm obviously joking but I do think Mayweather has ducked more opponents than Pac. Remember Mayweather came into the American ring with a reputation, which is huge in fraudelent scored Boxing. Pac already had a couple loses when he came to America.

So obviously the perfect record is most important to Mayweather. He has MUCH more to lose than Pac BUT Pac has much more to win in this fight.

pass1st
02-21-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm obviously joking but I do think Mayweather has ducked more opponents than Pac. Remember Mayweather came into the American ring with a reputation, which is huge in fraudelent scored Boxing. Pac already had a couple loses when he came to America.

So obviously the perfect record is most important to Mayweather. He has MUCH more to lose than Pac BUT Pac has much more to win in this fight.

Meh, I'm pretty sure they both pussied out of the same amount of fights. Hardly anybody talks about how much Pac ducked Moseley and would only fight him after Mayweather beat him. Also, nobody talked about Pac not going up in weight a little to fight Oscar; instead you have Oscar getting bullied around while being underweight & dehydrated.

Mayweather is just the bad guy and Pac is the good guy, people highlight the bad about the former and the good of the latter. That's how it is

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Meh, I'm pretty sure they both pussied out of the same amount of fights. Hardly anybody talks about how much Pac ducked Moseley and would only fight him after Mayweather beat him. Also, nobody talked about Pac not going up in weight a little to fight Oscar; instead you have Oscar getting bullied around while being underweight & dehydrated.

Mayweather is just the bad guy and Pac is the good guy, people highlight the bad about the former and the good of the latter. That's how it is
Fighting styles play a role in this bad/good guy comparison

Pac wails, knocks guys down & takes risks
Mayweather dances & dances & dances

One is unwatchable so obviously people will prefer the other.

Go a step further & Mayweather is the definition of spoiled, uneducated, ignorant, & a fucking dick head black american, while Pac is likable & somewhat motivational

TheMACHINE
02-21-2012, 10:59 PM

i disagree cuz you are looking at fights in hindsight.

"De la Hoya is the favorite, just too big"

"Cotto is just too big" Everyone was just too big....

and so on..

When pac took fights when he went to 140, everyone thought it was risky for small pacquiao to take those fights. Its easy to put a negative spin on pac fights after the fact that he DOMINATED his opponents, but AT THAT TIME people doubted he could beat those guys.

TheMACHINE
02-21-2012, 11:02 PM

also..just look at the resume

How many "welterwieght" fighters has Mayweather fought? How many has pac?

Top welterwights in the past 3-4 years:

Cotto
Margarito
Berto
Mosely
Clottey

Manny has practically fought all the top guys in the past 3 years. How long was Floyd in the wleterweight division? One has been fighting all the welterweights and one has been ducking all the welterweights.

pass1st
02-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Fighting styles play a role in this bad/good guy comparison

Pac wails, knocks guys down & takes risks
Mayweather dances & dances & dances

One is unwatchable so obviously people will prefer the other.

Go a step further & Mayweather is the definition of spoiled, uneducated, ignorant, & a fucking dick head black american, while Pac is likable & somewhat motivational

Mayweather is an pure boxer, Pac is a brawler. Unwatchable or not, Mayweather is much more technical of a fighter and is what a boxer should be in many ways.

I'd like to say Mayweather is actually a pretty smart guy, he has an ego, but pure boxers aren't dumbasses. Pac is fun to watch and all, but he's far more predictable and I personally prefer watching Mayweather. That being said, I'm not a huge fan of either.

i disagree cuz you are looking at fights in hindsight.

"De la Hoya is the favorite, just too big"

"Cotto is just too big" Everyone was just too big....

and so on..

When pac took fights when he went to 140, everyone thought it was risky for small pacquiao to take those fights. Its easy to put a negative spin on pac fights after the fact that he DOMINATED his opponents, but AT THAT TIME people doubted he could beat those guys.

Can you justify De La Hoya fighting Mayweather at his natural weight and Pac after cutting 10 pounds? He was in no way too big, anybody who said that is an idiot.

Against Cotto, why couldn't he fight Cotto earlier, you know....before the devastating loss?

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Pass, here's the thing

You admit Mayweather ducked fighters (Both did) & say he's a technical fighter.

So essentially he's fighting conservatively against much lesser opponents. How is that watchable

pass1st
02-21-2012, 11:20 PM
Pass, here's the thing

You admit Mayweather ducked fighters (Both did) & say he's a technical fighter.

So essentially he's fighting conservatively against much lesser opponents. How is that watchable

You're assuming he ducks good fighters and people who could put up a good fight. Oscar had a major advantage at him because he moved up to fight Oscar at his natural weight. Zab was even faster than Mayweather and it was very questionable that he could outbox Zab. Castillo was a favorite, I believe he should have won their first fight.

Mayweather ducks a few fighters who represent threats to his career. Mosely and Cotto were quite capable of injuring him back when they were in the front of the line of challengers.

That being said, he's watchable to me because of how he fights. He is a technically sound boxer, I like watching boxers with fundamental technique. Not like his fights have mostly been 1 sided affairs, he had quite a few close calls.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 11:26 PM
You're assuming he ducks good fighters and people who could put up a good fight. Oscar had a major advantage at him because he moved up to fight Oscar at his natural weight. Zab was even faster than Mayweather and it was very questionable that he could outbox Zab. Castillo was a favorite, I believe he should have won their first fight.

Mayweather ducks a few fighters who represent threats to his career. Mosely and Cotto were quite capable of injuring him back when they were in the front of the line of challengers.

That being said, he's watchable to me because of how he fights. He is a technically sound boxer, I like watching boxers with fundamental technique. Not like his fights have mostly been 1 sided affairs, he had quite a few close calls.
Fair enough. You've obviously watched (and spent $$$) on many more fights than myself.

Ultimately not even these two guys fighting will save this sport. But not doing so will completely wipe it off the national scene.

pass1st
02-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Fair enough. You've obviously watched (and spent $$$) on many more fights than myself.

Ultimately not even these two guys fighting will save this sport. But not doing so will completely wipe it off the national scene.

Boxing has been dead since RJJ went into decline, imo; I still watch to see if there will be another youngling that will take the reigns (hopefully for middleweight-heavyweight) and make the sport relevant again

FkLA
02-22-2012, 12:00 AM

Dumbasses are always moving their hands all over the place and dancing around, most of them have really poor balance tbh. Perfect example right here, no way the bigger guy should be taken down by that skinny faggot flailing his arms around wildly if he had any type of balance:

BZ4cZLkkM0I

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:16 AM

Dumbasses are always moving their hands all over the place and dancing around, most of them have really poor balance tbh. Perfect example right here, no way the bigger guy should be taken down by that skinny faggot flailing his arms around wildly if he had any type of balance:

BZ4cZLkkM0I

It's true. "Hood" black dudes can't fight.

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Here's another example:

YEVr30mZkJ4&feature=related

Notice how many times these upstanding young gentlemen need to pull up their shorts. A white man, who tends to wear clothes that fit, would attack at the moment the young man is preoccupied with his shorts.

NewcastleKEG
02-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Boxing has been dead since RJJ went into decline, imo; I still watch to see if there will be another youngling that will take the reigns (hopefully for middleweight-heavyweight) and make the sport relevant again
I had to look up who RJJ was

Roy Jones was my favorite! I could not believe how he went out

EDIT: Actually he had many more fights than I thought

From 49-0 (Hitting downed opponent blah)
- 3 straight loses
- Lost 4 of final 7
- Lost 7 of final 13

Geeeeeeez

Killakobe81
02-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Most yal bitches would get merked in da hood. Go 2 any hood in america there r ninjas that can slap box harder than u punch. Bunch of fakeass internet tuff guys in here more raymond bryce than weebay ...

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Contrast those examples with this:

SgPgABM8BIQ

Notice how this white gentlemen's blows are measured, purposeful, and efficient.

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:27 AM

SgPgABM8BIQ

Notice how this white gentlemen's blows are measured, purposeful, and efficient.

Manny Pacquiao
02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Most yal bitches would get merked in da hood. Go 2 any hood in america there r ninjas that can slap box harder than u punch. Bunch of fakeass internet tuff guys in here more raymond bryce than weebay ...

Wassup then lil nigga. Get yo punk azz in da ring and come handle biatch.

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:29 AM

Real talk. My 15 year old self would wreck 'Lil Chris.

FkLA
02-22-2012, 12:29 AM

NewcastleKEG
02-22-2012, 12:32 AM

SgPgABM8BIQ

Those were probably a couple ''brothas'' with white masks on

pass1st
02-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I had to look up who RJJ was

Roy Jones was my favorite! I could not believe how he went out

EDIT: Actually he had many more fights than I thought

From 49-0 (Hitting downed opponent blah)
- 3 straight loses
- Lost 4 of final 7
- Lost 7 of final 13

Geeeeeeez

Most entertaining boxer since young Tyson, tbh

UDWnMXzgeZo

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Check this one out. "Hood" black in jail, trying to throw his weight around and winds up getting his shit handed him:

07Lc--cRps8&feature=related

Manny Pacquiao
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Most entertaining boxer since young Tyson, tbh

UDWnMXzgeZo

IN6042XXKME

NewcastleKEG
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
No question about it. Considering how he fought on the edge & took a-lot of gambles to be that entertaining fighter, it's very easy to see why he fell apart when his quickness slowed.

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Against Cotto, why couldn't he fight Cotto earlier, you know....before the devastating loss?

Because before Cottos devasting loss to Margarito, Pacquiao was fighting at 129. Machine is right, your basing your views in hindsight. You just pretty much said that pac should have jumped from 129 to 145 against a bigger opponent.

And everyone and thier moms thought De La Hoya was gonna beat pac down.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 12:43 AM

IN6042XXKME

RJJ at that point in his career = Jordan on the Wizards, he declined very quickly and there is no shame in it because he had one of the best careers in boxing history.

Killakobe81
02-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Because before Cottos devasting loss to Margarito, Pacquiao was fighting at 129. Machine is right, your basing your views in hindsight. You just pretty much said that pac should have jumped from 129 to 145 against a bigger opponent.

Not me oscar was overrated, tho he had mad heart. Didn't deserve a statue ask clubber lang...

pass1st
02-22-2012, 01:01 AM

The Pac hype wagon was in full gear by the time he fought Oscar, people thought this would be Oscar's "Farewell fight" and he would go out with a victory. Realists saw that Oscar was fighting underweight and the days leading up to the fight it was obvious he wasn't in great shape. To the point where he got his ass handed to him by one of his sparring partners.

He could have fought Cotto before that fight, him and Mayweather both ducked Cotto. He wasn't the same fighter after that loss, the knockout took more out of him than people thought.

It's not hindsight when you see a fighter going in the ring out of shape or trying to recover after a bad loss.

TheMACHINE
02-22-2012, 04:51 AM
The Pac hype wagon was in full gear by the time he fought Oscar, people thought this would be Oscar's "Farewell fight" and he would go out with a victory. Realists saw that Oscar was fighting underweight and the days leading up to the fight it was obvious he wasn't in great shape. To the point where he got his ass handed to him by one of his sparring partners.He could have fought Cotto before that fight, him and Mayweather both ducked Cotto. He wasn't the same fighter after that loss, the knockout took more out of him than people thought.

It's not hindsight when you see a fighter going in the ring out of shape or trying to recover after a bad loss.

there it is again pass1st...hindsight..."DAYS LEADING UP TO THE FIGHT" etc etc etc. All conditions that occured AFTER pacquaio signed the contract. Like i said, noone thought Pacquaio had a chance. Heck the only boxer he fought past 130 was David Diaz.

Anyone who thought that Pac was going to win prior to signing is bullshiting.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2012, 07:59 AM
Real talk. My 15 year old self would wreck 'Lil Chris.

at the end of the day Mayweather is my n|gga and I'm rolling with him...you can roll with the human catfish...from the day that Jack Johnson kicked that white boys ass in Vegas in the early 1900's in what was billed as "The Fight to Determine Who Was A Superior Race" until now shit ain't changed...you guys still looking for that great white hope...even great Asian hope...:lol

BnMJL36_oCs

Killakobe81
02-22-2012, 09:59 AM
there it is again pass1st...hindsight..."DAYS LEADING UP TO THE FIGHT" etc etc etc. All conditions that occured AFTER pacquaio signed the contract. Like i said, noone thought Pacquaio had a chance. Heck the only boxer he fought past 130 was David Diaz.

Again, Because I thought Oscar was overrated mightily and had seen Manny fight at a smaller weight class, yes I did think he could beat De La Hoya. ODH was older and slower than his prime, and inthe words of Nino Brown "i never liked his ass anyway, the pretty motherfucker !!"

Im not trying to get points here on my boxing acumen, tbh it was more my dislike of ODH than love of Pac is why I thought Manny would win.

I would of bet my house that ther was no way Shane Mosley would of got stomped out by Vernon Forrest ... or RJJ would struggle with Antonio Tarver ...

pass1st
02-22-2012, 01:23 PM

I was following the fight before it happened and these claims were being made before the fight happened. That is not hindsight since it happened BEFORE the fight. Fans had Oscar, experts had Pac; do you even know the mess Oscar was in the days leading up to the fight? Before it happened, I wasn't even sure he would last one round because he seemed like he didn't have the heart to fight another match.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/columnists/ron-borges/6722-when-oscar-knew-i-did-start-getting-beaten-up-by-sparring-partners

This is just one of the many pieces of drama surrounding Oscar before the fight. Only unaware kiddies were thinking Oscar would pull through, very few experts had Oscar because he was just mentally out of the fight before it happened.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 01:25 PM
^That being said, though, Oscar gave it everything he had. Physically and mentally out, he put heart into staying in the ring.

Killakobe81
02-22-2012, 01:35 PM
I was following the fight before it happened and these claims were being made before the fight happened. That is not hindsight since it happened BEFORE the fight. Fans had Oscar, experts had Pac; do you even know the mess Oscar was in the days leading up to the fight? Before it happened, I wasn't even sure he would last one round because he seemed like he didn't have the heart to fight another match.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/columnists/ron-borges/6722-when-oscar-knew-i-did-start-getting-beaten-up-by-sparring-partners

This is just one of the many pieces of drama surrounding Oscar before the fight. Only unaware kiddies were thinking Oscar would pull through, very few experts had Oscar because he was just mentally out of the fight before it happened.

i like theMachine, but he way off base on this one. Even some of his Latin fanbase were off the De La Hoya bandwagon, though truth be told some never forgave him for beating their idol ...

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 01:48 PM
i like theMachine, but he way off base on this one. Even some of his Latin fanbase were off the De La Hoya bandwagon, though truth be told some never forgave him for beating their idol ...

I dont see why you guys still dont understand Machines point. You guys are claiming that pacquiao ducks by saying he fought a washed up DLH, but noone considered him washed up when he signed the contract with Manny. If anything people were clowning on him for picking on a smaller guy. Not untill DAYS leading into the fight did pass1st realize that he was weak and you cant use that reason for saying pac "ducked".

The fact is Pacquiao has pretty much faced the top welterweights. Can you seriously say that about Mayweather?

pass1st
02-22-2012, 01:55 PM
I dont see why you guys still dont understand Machines point. You guys are claiming that pacquiao ducks by saying he fought a washed up DLH, but noone considered him washed up when he signed the contract with Manny. If anything people were clowning on him for picking on a smaller guy. Not untill DAYS leading into the fight did pass1st realize that he was weak and you cant use that reason for saying pac "ducked".

The fact is Pacquiao has pretty much faced the top welterweights. Can you seriously say that about Mayweather?

Nobody said that was ducking, that was cherry picking. It was kind of months leading up to the fight....actually the day the fight was agreed upon, that problems stuck out. What weight does Oscar fight on usually? Okay, now what weight was he cutting down to?

Now that's simply cherry picking, Mayweather does the same. They both duck, as well. You do know Pac also ducked Shane & Cotto several years ago, right? Neither fighter deserves your dick sucking, tbh.

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 02:05 PM
You do know Pac also ducked Shane & Cotto several years ago, right? Neither fighter deserves your dick sucking, tbh.

Oh really, Pacquiao DUCKED Cotto?

So you wanted Pacquiao to jump from:

129# - JMM to
134# - David Diaz to
144# - Undefeated Cotto

ok buddy. Either you thought Pacquaio was the best boxer ever or your reality is fucked up.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Oh really, Pacquiao DUCKED Cotto?

So you wanted Pacquiao to jump from:

129# - JMM to
134# - David Diaz to
144# - Undefeated Cotto

ok buddy. Either you thought Pacquaio was the best boxer ever or your reality is fucked up.

Considering that he was ducking Shane at the time for catchweight, Mayweather ducked Cotto, that was the next option fight. You do know Pac moved up in weight much later than he said he would, right?

Are you filipino something? You seem to love the guy

Trill Clinton
02-22-2012, 02:29 PM
props to pass for preaching the gospel in here.

TheNextGen
02-22-2012, 02:47 PM
So its ducking someone when they havent even fought at that weight yet.

A year from now, Pass1st is going to claim that Pacquiao ducked Sergio Martinez at 154 to fight Bradley Jr.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 02:51 PM
So its ducking someone when they havent even fought at that weight yet.

A year from now, Pass1st is going to claim that Pacquiao ducked Sergio Martinez at 154 to fight Bradley Jr.

Catchweight, happens when you beat everybody there is to beat in your weight class. :wakeup

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Catchweight, happens when you beat everybody there is to beat in your weight class. :wakeup
oh...so you're one of them "catchweight" whiners. You must be mexican to hate Pacquiao this much.

TheNextGen
02-22-2012, 02:54 PM

and if he beats Martinez, you'll say "catchweight & dehydrated" right?

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:02 PM
and if he beats Martinez, you'll say "catchweight & dehydrated" right?

2lbs vs 10lbs, you aren't much of a boxing fan if you can't spot what's reasonable and what's over the top.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:03 PM
oh...so you're one of them "catchweight" whiners. You must be mexican to hate Pacquiao this much.

Nah, just a boxing fan who's sick of people sucking Money's and Pac's dick so much

TheNextGen
02-22-2012, 03:06 PM
2lbs vs 10lbs, you aren't much of a boxing fan if you can't spot what's reasonable and what's over the top.

Yet you wanted Manny to jump 10 pounds to fight Cotto right?

TheNextGen
02-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Nah, just a boxing fan who's sick of people sucking Money's and Pac's dick so much

How can we not like him? He's fought all the top guys from 120's to 140's. He has speed and he attacks. Seems like a perfect fighter to have a fight party for.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Yet you wanted Manny to jump 10 pounds to fight Cotto right?

What was the weight diff between Shane and Marg? :wakeup

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:14 PM
How can we not like him? He's fought all the top guys from 120's to 140's. He has speed and he attacks. Seems like a perfect fighter to have a fight party for.

In a watered down era of boxing, people compare him to SRR for fuck sakes.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:16 PM
What was the weight diff between Shane and Marg? :wakeup

By that I mean Cotto-Manny between those two fights, my bad

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 03:26 PM
By that I mean Cotto-Manny between those two fights, my bad

The point is you wanted pac to jump 10 pounds while only testing 135 against Diaz. Again, you are speaking in "hindsight" when suggesting that the weight difference during the fight was similar.

Again...did you want pacman to jump 10 pounds to fight an undefeated legitimate welterweight in Cotto after only fighting JMM and Diaz?

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:31 PM
The point is you wanted pac to jump 10 pounds while only testing 135 against Diaz. Again, you are speaking in "hindsight" when suggesting that the weight difference during the fight was similar.

Again...did you want pacman to jump 10 pounds to fight an undefeated legitimate welterweight in Cotto after only fighting JMM and Diaz?

Why would it be 10 pounds? That would mean Cotto or Pac stayed around their same weight.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:32 PM
^Also, why did Pac postpone moving up in weight for so long?

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Why would it be 10 pounds? That would mean Cotto or Pac stayed around their same weight.

Diaz - 134
Cotto- 144

10 pounds difference

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Diaz - 134
Cotto- 144

10 pounds difference

C
a
t
c
h

W
e
i
g
h
t

Also, the division is 140-147 :wakeup

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 03:39 PM
^Also, why did Pac postpone moving up in weight for so long?

postpone?

He fought:

Marquez - 3-15-2008 129#
David Diaz - 6-28-2008 134#
DLH - 12-06-2008 142#
Hatton - 5-02-2009 140#
Cotto - 11-14-2009 144#

5 fights in 2 years. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSTPONING?

Excellent Troll Job. tbh.

pass1st
02-22-2012, 03:43 PM
postpone?

He fought:

Marquez - 3-15-2008 129#
David Diaz - 6-28-2008 134#
DLH - 12-06-2008 142#
Hatton - 5-02-2009 140#
Cotto - 11-14-2009 144#

5 fights in 2 years. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSTPONING?

Excellent Troll Job. tbh.

You.....you have jackshit idea what the word postpone is, do you?

5 star homer job, though.

TheNextGen
02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Pass1st is just frustrated that Pacquiao stopped one time at 135 before heading to 140. How dare he postpone his trip to 140 by fighting someone at 135!!

haha

Dinamita
02-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Nice to see pactard defense force still standing strong. :lol:lol

TheGreatest23
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
JMM is a ducker. He is postponing his fight with Sergio Martinez. Cherry picking Marquez!

Dinamita
02-22-2012, 04:43 PM
JMM is a ducker. He is postponing his fight with Sergio Martinez. Cherry picking Marquez!

pactard

:wakeup
Nothing to see here just a pactard being a pactard.

The Holy Pactard Trinity:

TheMachine
NextGen
Greatest23

TheMACHINE
02-22-2012, 04:48 PM
yet you're the one with an avatar, sig and name of a loser.

lol cant knock down pacman.

Ashy Larry
02-22-2012, 04:57 PM

Check out the Chico Corrales fight .......

iB_-T1_uAJM

pass1st
02-22-2012, 06:32 PM

You make humor out of the sad state boxing is today.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2012, 08:13 PM

It's true. "Hood" black dudes can't fight.

but they can't talk shit :lol

hey once I kick midgets ass I don't want yall jumping on my dick...:lol "go make me some sushi rolls bitch...step ya game up phaggot"...

Classic Mayweather :lmao: "Pacman ain't never seen a contract he didn't like"..."he can't speak no english" :lmao "Pacman eats dogs and cats"...:lmao

RN-4cLGcdAA