PDA

View Full Version : Seriously people!

jermaine
02-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Can someone please make me believe that Pop an the Spurs FO see the samething we see with Blair!?! I swear that nigga suck. I don't mean to start a new thread but Duncan has gotta be looking at these fool like "this pose to be my help". Bonner is carrying his weight an Blair's. I tried to like Blair cuz he's a nigga, he young, an the whole rap video thang but that nigga is dumpsta juice!

SequSpur
02-20-2012, 11:13 PM
n word...:nope

jermaine
02-20-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm not racist. I'm black myself.

timvp
02-20-2012, 11:31 PM
this pose to be my help

When Blair fumbled the ball out of bounds late in the fourth, I think that's actually what Duncan said, tbh.

SequSpur
02-20-2012, 11:32 PM

me too homes...

TD 21
02-20-2012, 11:34 PM
At this point, he's barely an NBA player. They literally have to survive every moment he's in the game; he's that bad. Mistake prone, low IQ and an inflated sense of self worth makes it beyond frustrating watching him. He's clearly physically declining, but his work ethic isn't the same either. He kills this team.

Honestly, I'd limit his minutes even more and give Dawson a shot tomorrow. He's bigger, can supposedly shoot and I'd imagine he'd play his tail off and play within' himself. Plus, he can't be any worse defensively.

Given their situation, they shouldn't even chance it, in regards to Turiaf being a post deadline buyout. They should literally have Parker talking to him and telling him to get a buyout and they should guarantee him a starting position (unless they'd be willing to start Splitter, which I doubt). I realize that's not their style, but this is a dire situation. Blair is literally standing between them and having as good a shot as any at representing the West in the Finals.

SenorSpur
02-20-2012, 11:35 PM

Yeah, but still...it's offensive to see it in print.

Just because someone is black, that doesn't give them an automatic pass to use it liberally. And by the way, so am I and it's still offensive to me - regardless of who utters it.

And to your point, I agree with you about Blair.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2012, 11:36 PM
dont u guys hate it with every turnover, his fkn laughin? fck that shit...

Willinsa
02-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Blair=Malik Rose, awful.

Spursfan092120
02-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Not sure where you're getting the problems with Blair..made a couple of mistakes, but dude had a good game overall. Lot of big rebounds and some nice baskets. He's starting to get Bonner hate, and neither of them deserve it right now.

Two10Whitey
02-20-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm sure Dejuan NEVER uses the N-word. But for real though he's been disappointing this year. Ever since he lost that white chick that painted herself for him he's never been the same. Has he even dunked on anyone this year? Dude's soft.

Two10Whitey
02-20-2012, 11:48 PM
And I'm not saying he's garbage for not dunking on someone but his overall game has been soft for most of the year. If Bonner wants to hit 3-5 threes a game fine, but Blair isn't playing like a "beast" anymore.

WeNeedLength
02-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Not sure where you're getting the problems with Blair..made a couple of mistakes, but dude had a good game overall. Lot of big rebounds and some nice baskets. He's starting to get Bonner hate, and neither of them deserve it right now.

It's warranted tbh. This wasn't his worst game although he had a lot of turnovers and 1-5 from the line is stupid. His offense will surpass his defensive deficiencies only every few games. Unlike Bonner who has surprised everyone and played pretty damn well with what he's got. Blair should not be a starter or getting even close to 20 minutes a game. 10 I would be fine with.

ducks
02-20-2012, 11:49 PM
blair cost parker atleast 5 assist

thispego
02-20-2012, 11:51 PM
I tried to like Blair cuz he's a nigga, he young, an the whole rap video thang but that nigga is dumpsta juice!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-21-2012, 12:07 AM
that nigga is dumpsta juice!

:rollin

therealtruth
02-21-2012, 01:09 AM
Blair<Malik Rose, awful.
fify

DMC
02-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Blair will do great on a team like the Wizards where losing doesn't matter. He can do his dunks, giggle like a school girl and trot back up the court like it's day 1 in the NCAA.

Right now though, he's all we got.

Robz4000
02-21-2012, 01:16 AM
I agree, today he was so-so. His offensive game was decent, missing only 4 of his 11 shots. However, he made a lot of dumb mistakes that could've cost the Spurs the win. Not much that can be done, tho, with the lack of bigs as is.

Borosai
02-21-2012, 01:17 AM
If Blair plays to his strengths, he can be good. But when he tries to do too much... it seems every time he dribble penetrates he loses the ball somehow.

Where's Mike Ditka?

TE
02-21-2012, 01:17 AM
At this point, he's barely an NBA player. They literally have to survive every moment he's in the game; he's that bad. Mistake prone, low IQ and an inflated sense of self worth makes it beyond frustrating watching him. He's clearly physically declining, but his work ethic isn't the same either. He kills this team.

Honestly, I'd limit his minutes even more and give Dawson a shot tomorrow. He's bigger, can supposedly shoot and I'd imagine he'd play his tail off and play within' himself. Plus, he can't be any worse defensively.

Given their situation, they shouldn't even chance it, in regards to Turiaf being a post deadline buyout. They should literally have Parker talking to him and telling him to get a buyout and they should guarantee him a starting position (unless they'd be willing to start Splitter, which I doubt). I realize that's not their style, but this is a dire situation. Blair is literally standing between them and having as good a shot as any at representing the West in the Finals.

My exact sentiment.

TE
02-21-2012, 01:21 AM

When you take those homer glasses off and identify the black hole that is Dejuan Blair, you'll change that opinion. Despite amazingly scoring in the post and with those incredibly pathetic bigman "floaters", he continues to fuck up when it matters. That fourth quarter turnover when he dribble the ball out of bounds attempting to force the issue says it all.

jermaine
02-21-2012, 03:59 AM
He blows so many chip shots. It's sad, but Tue again he seats has like he tries to dam hard. But small things like good passing, an rebounding covered it up. He had more rebounds because he got a lot of his own rebounds from missing so many chipies. The mistakes he makes would make a father slap his son on the back of the neck or head an ask him, "Boy what the hell were you thinking. Get yo mind right son". That's what Timmy should do IMHO.

therealtruth
02-21-2012, 04:19 AM
He blows so many chip shots. It's sad, but Tue again he seats has like he tries to dam hard. But small things like good passing, an rebounding covered it up. He had more rebounds because he got a lot of his own rebounds from missing so many chipies. The mistakes he makes would make a father slap his son on the back of the neck or head an ask him, "Boy what the hell were you thinking. Get yo mind right son". That's what Timmy should do IMHO.

That's what drives me nuts about him starting over Tiago. If Tiago gets those same chipies he's finishing and/or getting fouled. Teams would be forced to double him leaving the other guys open.

jermaine
02-21-2012, 08:07 AM
That's what drives me nuts about him starting over Tiago. If Tiago gets those same chipies he's finishing and/or getting fouled. Teams would be forced to double him leaving the other guys open.

I hate that too. But if Tiago starts Then we won't have a big man coming off the bench. Plus since Tiago moves so well without the ball an have a great shot selection. He miss uses the other teams second unit so well. But we end up playing small ball anyways. I wish Pop would use this lineup to finish in the 4th.
Parker
Green
Leonard
Duncan
Tiago
But then I woke up.

K-State Spur
02-21-2012, 08:40 AM
No, Malik Rose had a pretty reliable mid-range and in-between game. He got lift on his shot. His defense was just too iffy against the taller teams and he let his mistakes affect his game horrible.

While I would trade Blair for a young Rose in a heartbeat - I don't think Malik's mid-range game could ever be called "reliable."

Horse
02-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Yeah, but still...it's offensive to see it in print.

Just because someone is black, that doesn't give them an automatic pass to use it liberally. And by the way, so am I and it's still offensive to me - regardless of who utters it.

And to your point, I agree with you about Blair.
And if you insist on saying it, please next time in english.

sehui
02-21-2012, 12:09 PM
So why exactly do we have blair starting instead of bonner (waits for the onslaught)?

I mean, Bonner, as we all know, is one of Pop's favorites for spreading the floor. Why the hell does he start Blair, who can do no such thing, and not Tiago? For that extra spark on the bench?

I mean, Blair was a good pick for how late in the draft we got him. Not sure why Pop is playing him so much for how good he is. I respect the guy, I remember he was an energy young player and for his size can gobble down some good rebounds.

I wouldn't mind sending a Blair and James Anderson package for a big or a good 1st round pick.