PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich promises $2 gas and moon colonies, otherwise expect a US city wiped out

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 02:12 PM
:lol

http://readjack.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/newt-gingrich-moon.jpg

. “Because the fact is, he is incapable of defending the United States,” Gingrich said. Gingrich told the crowd, many of them young students, there was a real threat of an American city being wiped out. Gingrich said the Obama administration refuses to acknowledge radical Islamists. “All of you should be very deeply concerned about national security. Barack Obama is the most dangerous president in modern American history,”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/money-cant-buy-mitt-love-the-note/

Newt Gingrich is dangling the prospect of gas as low as $2 a gallon if he's elected.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/campaigns/a-political-tip-sheet-for-the-rest-of-us-outside-the-washington-beltway/2012/02/20/gIQA2IdDQR_story.html

baseline bum
02-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Link?

z0sa
02-21-2012, 03:12 PM
title of this thread makes no sense at all and is patently false. Gingrich didn't say shit like it. I'm beginning to wonder if chegeuvara is challenged.

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:18 PM
not historic enough? :lol

z0sa
02-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Gingrich promises $2 gas and moon colonies, otherwise expect a US city wiped out

you are a lying sack of shit who twists people's words and meanings. for shock value in this case but as seen in the spurs forum, for your own personal image as well.

you're pathetic.

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
you are a lying sack of shit who twists people's words and meanings. for shock value in this case but as seen in the spurs forum, for your own personal image as well.

you're pathetic.

:lmao

z0sa
02-21-2012, 03:25 PM
LMAO still no response to any of my arguments. I now know I have been dealing with an idiot and unabashed liar. Unfortunately, this revelation comes too late and I have already wasted 20 minutes on him.

At least I clearly win in all cases.

PS ROFL needing to be backed up by TJastal, IE considered the worst or 2nd worst poster in the entire forum. That seriously made all this shit worth it. :lol

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:27 PM
ok. what don't u agree with?

did he not promise moon colonies?
Newt Gingrich promised Wednesday on Florida's space coast to create a moon colony by 2020 if elected president.

did he not promise $2 gas?
Newt Gingrich is dangling the prospect of gas as low as $2 a gallon if he's elected.

about the last one, from these words, I assume that is what he is implying. You can disagree, it's still somewhat of a free country. But I disagree that I lied:
“Because the fact is, he is incapable of defending the United States,” Gingrich said. Gingrich told the crowd, many of them young students, there was a real threat of an American city being wiped out. Gingrich said the Obama administration refuses to acknowledge radical Islamists. “All of you should be very deeply concerned about national security. Barack Obama is the most dangerous president in modern American history,”

z0sa
02-21-2012, 03:28 PM
like 'historic,' you don't know what 'otherwise' implies as you used it. that will be all from me, continue on doing whatever it is you do.

baseline bum
02-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Did he really guarantee $2 gas? Gingrich is such a bad candidate that there is no hyperbole needed with him.

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:29 PM
like 'historic,' you don't know what 'otherwise' implies as you used it. that will be all from me, continue on doing whatever it is you do.

you don't agree historic means of historic significance?

you disagree with NBA.com and spurstalk.com that the Spurs losing to Grizzlies is of "historic significance"?

cheguevara
02-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Did he really guarantee $2 gas? Gingrich is such a bad candidate that there is no hyperbole needed with him.

the worst IMO is saying Obama is most dangerous president of modern times and you'd likely see the loss of a US city in your lifetime to a crowd of young voters.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-21-2012, 08:57 PM
From that WaPo article in the OP

DELEGATE TRACKER:

The latest delegate totals, according to an Associated Press count. It takes 1,144 delegates to win the Republican nomination for president.

— Romney: 123

— Santorum: 72

— Gingrich: 32

— Paul: 19

cheguevara
02-22-2012, 12:01 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

vOImnCrKPZ8