PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Metal

Viva Las Espuelas
02-21-2012, 02:27 PM
What? No Twisted Metal love in here???? I think its a rush job. Could've been a little better planned out but it still is an awesome game.

stretch
02-21-2012, 02:35 PM
I used to get motion sickness from that game, so I didn't play it much.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-21-2012, 02:37 PM
What a mav fan lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Twisted Metal 2 was the first game we got for the original Playstation when I was a kid. I can't tell you how old it makes me feel when every review I've seen references that the franchise is 17 years old. I'll see about this one when I'm done with all the games I picked up over the holidays.

resistanze
02-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Twisted Metal 2 was the first game we got for the original Playstation when I was a kid. I can't tell you how old it makes me feel when every review I've seen references that the franchise is 17 years old. I'll see about this one when I'm done with all the games I picked up over the holidays.

Good God you're old!

No you're right, it's weird. I actually didn't jump onto the TM series until I got Twisted Metal Black for the PS2. That was still over a decade ago.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Crofl motion sickness. Wow.
I love this franchise, sucks ass its not on xbox, this would be bad ass on multiplayer. Nothing like right man free for all, hopefully Sweet Tooth is not absurdly over powered still. He was a God back in Twisted Metal Black

Cant_Be_Faded
02-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Sweet tooth went from a silly flamboyant clown in the original three our four games to a dark, psychopathic, child killing schizo in a clown outfit in TM Black

stretch
02-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Crofl motion sickness. Wow.

Crofl emo mexican homosexual. Wow.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-21-2012, 05:25 PM
So defensive. Who's the one being emo here? Sorry your tiny Korean head gets dizzy when playing twisted :depressed

Frenzy
02-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Tw black was my first experience with the series. I wish the this tw had more story lines. But some of the new weapons are pretty cool. Lol sniper

stretch
02-21-2012, 06:23 PM
So defensive. Who's the one being emo here? Sorry your tiny Korean head gets dizzy when playing twisted :depressed

So butthurt. Who's the one being emo here? Sorry your gaping Mexicano asshole starts bleeding when someone retorts to one of your "humorous" jabs :depressed

Sense
02-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Never played it.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Shouldn't post your lil motion sickness problem if you get uptight bout it when someone says the word wow, tbhhhh

Slydragon
02-21-2012, 11:00 PM
I remember playing the hell out of TW 1 on the PSone with my brother and I also bought the TM game that launch along side the PSP when it first came out and played it online like crazy. TM black was fun also. With that said I can't get into this one, I downloaded the demo and spent most the time changing through the control options than playing. I can't get comfortable with any of the control options.

TE
02-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Still haven't gotten around to play it long enough to give my unbiased opinion.

Franchise is terribly underrated imho.

Twisted Metal 2, by far, was my favorite.

TM 3-4 weren't as great, but still provided some entertainment.

mingus
02-22-2012, 01:49 AM

I was 9 when TM2 came out. Only games I would rank over it for PS are Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil 1 & 2. I have no idea why Sony has not done a better job marketing it. It should've made more noise.

stretch
02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Shouldn't post your lil motion sickness problem if you get uptight bout it when someone says the word wow, tbhhhh

Shouldn't post pictures of yourself showing you are mexican with an emo haircut if you get uptight bout it when someone says the word wow, tbhhhh

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-22-2012, 12:23 PM
I was 9 when TM2 came out. Only games I would rank over it for PS are Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil 1 & 2. I have no idea why Sony has not done a better job marketing it. It should've made more noise.

MGS might be the only one I put ahead of it as well. To this day I think it's probably the best game I can think of just in terms of pure fun. It was easy to pick up and play, and still just as good after the 100th time.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Sweet tooth went from a silly flamboyant clown in the original three our four games to a dark, psychopathic, child killing schizo in a clown outfit in TM Black

Yeah, the story to the new one is pretty dumb, but the play makes up for it. Especially the multiplayer and online despite them working out some kinks.

Sly, I know what you mean about the controls. There a bit of a learning curve to it. Its best just to leave as is and do the training. Don't know if it was the same for the demo as it is in the actual game. You use every single button and there are quite a bit of mashers to do.

crc21209
03-27-2012, 07:51 PM
I actually found the stories in Twisted Metal pretty damn entertaining..:tu