PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown might get a taste of his own medicine

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 09:30 PM
So WWE entertainer (and yeah..this one is actually a tough and talented wrestler as well) CM Punk made a comment when someone asked who he would love to fight at Wrestlemania the most...he tweeted out,
“I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.”
Chris Brown retorted back
“@CMpunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.”
He shortly thereafter deleted the tweet and talked about how he'd sign an autograph for Punk, his BIGGEST FAN!
Now, for those who don't know, Punk is very straight edge. Doesn't do drugs, doesn't smoke, won't drink, nothing like that. He's said he knows some other wrestlers do, but if not doing painkillers and things of that nature shortens his career, that's fine with him. Brown has also continuously tweeted about how much better other wrestlers are than Punk...it's still continuing as we speak. Punk has responded in a video...

eBlNnJlgu8w

Your move, Brown....

I got my money on Punk, tbh.

DMC
02-21-2012, 09:45 PM
pwns?

lol wwe

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 09:52 PM
pwns?

lol wwe

lol..yeah..to be fair though it was probably a little 13 year old that posted the video...but this isn't about the WWE. It's not like Chris Brown is fighting Punk in some capacity at a PPV or something. This is man vs. man...

thispego
02-21-2012, 10:04 PM
:lol dude your a fckin queer. WWF? What are you, 12? :lmao

Frenzy
02-21-2012, 10:04 PM
This is pretty lame.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:10 PM
:lol dude your a fckin queer. WWF? What are you, 12? :lmao

:lmao you calling anyone a queer. There is too much dirt on you on this site for you to insult anyone, tbh. I just posted this because I heard it all over sports talk radio and thought it was interesting.

Why?
02-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Why has Chris Brown become the poster child for violence against women? yeah, he lost his cool and hit a woman and that is just plain wrong but damn,...it ain't like he is the first or the last to be guilty of abuse...why does he have to carry the load for the whole damn world?

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Why has Chris Brown become the poster child for violence against women? yeah, he lost his cool and hit a woman and that is just plain wrong but damn,...it ain't like he is the first or the last to be guilty of abuse...why does he have to carry the load for the whole damn world?

He's not...he's just in the public eye, and when you're an entertainer, and you want to make money off the public, you have to expect that type of shit. All this "I'm not a role model" bullshit is just that, bullshit. If you want to be in the eye of the public and get paid from being seen, you can't do shit like that...period. He fucked up, and then after the whole "Fuck the haters, I got a grammy" bullshit, you gotta expect it to get fired up again. He did it to himself.

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 10:44 PM
I know I could probably beat Chris Brown's ass. I am willing to bet majority of the men (perhaps woman) posting in this thread could to. Its not like its a challenge. The man has to be like 130 Ibs. This dude CM Punk dude is a bitch for even bringing up the subject of beating Chris Brown's ass.

Bozo
02-21-2012, 10:49 PM
I know I could probably beat Chris Brown's ass. I am willing to bet majority of the men (perhaps woman) posting in this thread could to. Its not like its a challenge. The man has to be like 130 Ibs. This dude CM Punk dude is a bitch for even bringing up the subject of beating Chris Brown's ass.

Chris needs to realize that this is never going away and the press and the public for that matter is a circus and he'll just have to learn to juggle the good and the bad.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:53 PM

I don't see that. Brown acts like a badass, he should be able to man up. Punk is very much against spousal/woman abuse, and he just spoke out. Nothing he said wasn't true. Brown just took offense to it. If he's gonna get pissed, he shouldn't have hit her.

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't see that. Brown acts like a badass, he should be able to man up. Punk is very much against spousal/woman abuse, and he just spoke out. Nothing he said wasn't true. Brown just took offense to it. If he's gonna get pissed, he shouldn't have hit her.

Yeah,
Men shouldn't hit woman, that's a given.
But calling out some skinny ass weakling fuck and telling him he wants to fight him in the ring is a bitch move.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah,
Men shouldn't hit woman, that's a given.
But calling out some skinny ass weakling fuck and telling him he wants to fight him in the ring is a bitch move.

He did this after Brown said he was on roids and couldn't pleasure a woman, shortly after he deleted it. Punk called him out on it. That was all.

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 11:13 PM
He did this after Brown said he was on roids and couldn't pleasure a woman, shortly after he deleted it. Punk called him out on it. That was all.

oh
I dont know anything about this riod thing.

thispego
02-21-2012, 11:19 PM
:lmao you calling anyone a queer. There is too much dirt on you on this site for you to insult anyone, tbh. I just posted this because I heard it all over sports talk radio and thought it was interesting.

dirt? :lmao Do tell!

DMC
02-21-2012, 11:22 PM
zqHfser_9_s

WWE explained.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:57 PM
oh
I dont know anything about this riod thing.

yep...you don't go accusing people of shit like that. And with Punk being very anti drugs, it really pissed him off.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:58 PM
dirt? :lmao Do tell!

not getting started with your skinny little ass tonight...

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:59 PM
zqHfser_9_s

WWE explained.

pretty good, tbh...except it takes a lot of athleticism and pain threshold..not to mention working 330+ days out of the year doing it, breaking lots of bones, and still going out and doing it again. Problem is, some people are ignorant enough to think these guys are trying to play it off like it's real. It's a tv show...it's got scripts...it's entertainment. They're very athletic actors, is all.

monosylab1k
02-22-2012, 12:04 AM
So a guy who fake wrestles challenged a guy who only fights women?

thispego
02-22-2012, 12:06 AM
not getting started with your skinny little ass tonight...

s'right bitch

Spursfan092120
02-22-2012, 12:21 AM
So a guy who fake wrestles challenged a guy who only fights women?

No..some of them actually do wrestle...matter of fact, several undefeated NCAA champions have gone through the WWE, and a couple of olympic champions have as well. They have the talent to do it, but if they were rolling on the ground actually wrestling, it'd be boring as hell. The fans today want to see people beating the shit out of each other and risking their bodies doing dumb shit like jumping off 20 ft. ladders into tables.

TE
02-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Chris Brown is the biggest bitchmade faggot in contemporary musical entertainment. It would be awesome to see his face get plastered. Fucking chump.

Spursfan092120
02-22-2012, 01:15 AM
lol dirt on pego

i bet you dollars to donuts these two queers dont fight

They won't...Brown will back off and pretend it never happened, after he talked a bunch of trash all day. Punk just made one post and a video, which CB threw out tweets all day of guys who were better than Punk and even said he was going to make tshirts that said #notnopunk, playing off twitter. Now he's saying This will be the last time I mention CM Punk...people talking about me is just hilarious. He's been going on and on about it and saying it was Punk doing it. Funny as shit to me.

Girasuck
02-22-2012, 11:40 AM
This reeks of a Chris Brown Wrestlemania appearance.

monosylab1k
02-22-2012, 12:30 PM
The fans today want to see people beating the shit out of each other

Which they pretend to do.

Neither of these guys can actually fight is what I'm getting at.

Trill Clinton
02-22-2012, 12:38 PM
This reeks of a Chris Brown Wrestlemania appearance.

first thought that came to my mind.

Oh, Gee!!
02-22-2012, 01:13 PM
wwe? publicity stunt? that can't be true

Chris Brown
02-22-2012, 04:46 PM

Preach it bro

Try me faggot

Hey, you know what? I popped that beyatch and I poked her too. You mad?

Chris Brown is the biggest bitchmade faggot in contemporary musical entertainment. It would be awesome to see his face get plastered. Fucking chump.

Funny scro, I gots mad money, whats you got?

Cant_Be_Faded
02-22-2012, 05:55 PM
CM Punk is the shit. One of the few remaining good wrasslers

RicFlair
02-22-2012, 06:00 PM
CM Punk is the shit. One of the few remaining good wrasslers

I'll kick all your asses!!! Whooooooo!!

JayTheClown
02-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Preach it bro

Try me faggot

Hey, you know what? I popped that beyatch and I poked her too. You mad?

Funny scro, I gots mad money, whats you got?

Give me a time and place bitch.