PDA

View Full Version : White Man puts black boy in his place

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:26 PM
:lol called that punk woman abusing little bitch out

fnMDyVcKGpA

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Let's see if you get the same abuse I did when I posted this in the Club thread...lol

Like I said..I got my money on Punk, tbh.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Just proving a point to some of the ignorant folk here in the nba forum. White man beats the black man 9 times out of 10, that is NOT racist that's just the 100% unbiased facts from someone who is of neither race.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Wellll...I don't agree...at all. Just saying in this case I got my money on Punk.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Just proving a point to some of the ignorant folk here in the nba forum. White man beats the black man 9 times out of 10, that is NOT racist that's just the 100% unbiased facts from someone who is of neither race.
< taking notes of this knowledge >

Huey Freeman
02-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Im not understanding what the fuck this shit is.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Im not understand what the fuck this shit is.
I've always found it interesting how white males are referred to as ''white boys'' in America. Maybe white american males are too scared now that this is a brown mans country

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Im not understand what the fuck this shit is.

Punk says if he could wrestle anyone, it'd be Brown, to teach him a lesson after hitting Rihanna.

Brown accuses Punk of doing steroids and says he has a small penis(not sure how he'd know such a thing) then pussies out and deletes the tweet.

Then comes the video above.

Spursfan092120
I've always found it interesting how white males are referred to as ''white boys'' in America. Maybe white american males are too scared now that this is a brown mans country

almost as dumb logic as the OP to be honest...only minorities call white males "white boys"

pass1st
Is this "professional" wrestling? Pakifuck is an expert on this, let's have his take

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Is this "professional" wrestling? Pakifuck is an expert on this, let's have his take

No such thing as professional wrestling...sports entertainment is what it's called now. Still wouldn't want to piss any of these guys off, tbh.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:42 PM

browns aren't real men. fake macho attitude to overcompensate for being nothing more than women with facial hair.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:43 PM
if you meant mexicans by that comment i mean

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:46 PM
almost as dumb logic as the OP to be honest...only minorities call white males "white boys"
and there are A-LOT of minorities in America so white males get called white boys.....A-LOT

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:47 PM
if you meant mexicans by that comment i mean
Well. Yeah the multiplying Mexican population BUT also consider the other browns (latinos) and the result of inner-racial black + white/asian relationships.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:48 PM
i call mexicans "bitches" regardless if they're male or female

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 10:51 PM
and there are A-LOT of minorities in America so white males get called white boys.....A-LOT

What does this have to do with white people being scared thought? That's what I'm not understanding. Punk is scared of Brown, so he called him out about beating Rihanna? I'm not seeing your logic. White people are scared of minorities, so minorities call them white boys....hmm...

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 10:51 PM

I havent heard anyone say the term "white boy" since middle school tbh. I think I may have said it maybe six times in my life. My post age 14 era of my life none. :lol

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 10:56 PM
What does this have to do with white people being scared thought? That's what I'm not understanding. Punk is scared of Brown, so he called him out about beating Rihanna? I'm not seeing your logic. White people are scared of minorities, so minorities call them white boys....hmm...
I almost got into a brawl with blacks in high school because his mexican bitch called me a white boy

But I'm European. We don't let others talk down to us like that

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 10:59 PM
where i'm from blacks and whites both don't really care for mexicans. they get mad whenever other races fuck their bitches.

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:00 PM
I almost got into a brawl with blacks in high school because his mexican bitch called me a white boy

But I'm European. We don't let others talk down to us like that

sooo...you're supposed to be the big man because you almost got into a fight with more than one person because someone called you a white boy. Geez..wish I could be like you.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 11:01 PM
sooo...you're supposed to be the big man because you almost got into a fight with more than one person because someone called you a white boy. Geez..wish I could be like you.

damn, if more people thought like you i'd call em "boys" too :rolleyes

you don't let someone disrespect you like that brah. gradeschool 101

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:04 PM
damn, if more people thought like you i'd call em "boys" too :rolleyes

you don't let someone disrespect you like that brah. gradeschool 101

No..I'm just a grown ass man and don't let what other people call me define me. That's how you end up shot. Ask TI how his friend Big Phil got shot. TI decided to go back after 3 guys after they were talking mess to him. Could have walked away and lived. Instead, TI went after him, Phil followed up, Phil ain't living anymore. Feeling like you need to step up to several people because you feel they've "disrespected" you is being as much of a juvenile bitch as they are. Man on man, one on one, yeah. More than one person, you're just in a dick measuring contest. I'm cool with my size..obviously you ain't.

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 11:04 PM
Realtalk tho, is anybody else having trouble hearing the sound in that video in the OP?

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:08 PM
Realtalk tho, is anybody else having trouble hearing the sound in that video in the OP?

yeah...it's quiet. Looks like they used an IPhone or something.

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 11:12 PM
No..I'm just a grown ass man and don't let what other people call me define me. That's how you end up shot. Ask TI how his friend Big Phil got shot. TI decided to go back after 3 guys after they were talking mess to him. Could have walked away and lived. Instead, TI went after him, Phil followed up, Phil ain't living anymore. Feeling like you need to step up to several people because you feel they've "disrespected" you is being as much of a juvenile bitch as they are. Man on man, one on one, yeah. More than one person, you're just in a dick measuring contest. I'm cool with my size..obviously you ain't.

Oh shit, true statement there.
Thats why its smart to measure up who your fucking with (if your prepared to go that route). These days your cant really do that anymore.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 11:13 PM
if it's just random niggas then yeah its better to just let shit go because he could be a fuckboy who has a gun fight his battles, but you said it was at school, where you obviously ain't gettin shot and you know the people involved.

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 11:17 PM
if it's just random niggas then yeah its better to just let shit go because he could be a fuckboy who has a gun fight his battles, but you said it was at school, where you obviously ain't gettin shot and you know the people involved.

The high school I went to in Texas didn't have a metal detectors, so I dont know.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 11:18 PM
who the hell is going to shoot someone right in the middle of school and get life in prison for the hell of it. i'd say that if someone was gonna shoot someone at school, they've got mental issues in the first place and would snap regardless of whether you fought with them or not.

i mean people also die in car accidents but everyone here still drives

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 11:23 PM
He didn't have weapons. He confronted me with his twin & 5 buddies.

I was a sophomore & he was the starting RB for the All County football team. Talk about a bitch

JayTheClown
02-21-2012, 11:24 PM
who the hell is going to shoot someone right in the middle of school and get life in prison for the hell of it. i'd say that if someone was gonna shoot someone at school, they've got mental issues in the first place and would snap regardless of whether you fought with them or not.

i mean people also die in car accidents but everyone here still drives

Real talk, That shit happens more than you think. I personally never experienced a shooting on school grounds, but I know of instances of that type of think going down.

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 11:29 PM
i wonder what the fuck people are thinking when they take a gun to school to shoot someone...........do they not realize they may as well be putting that thing to their own head? yeah i don't think you're getting just detention for det one tbh.

go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

NewcastleKEG
02-21-2012, 11:30 PM
i wonder what the fuck people are thinking when they take a gun to school to shoot someone...........do they not realize they may as well be putting that thing to their own head?
If you're underage.... you will be seen from again

mavs>spurs
02-21-2012, 11:31 PM
i've seen kids as young as 12 be tried as adults.

BlackSwordsMan
02-21-2012, 11:42 PM
fuck that woman beater

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:52 PM

I'm not the one who said something about school, but even so, the school I went to, if you fucked with the wrong group, they'd find you after school. And no, you didn't know you weren't going to get shot. No metal detectors at my school. Guns were found several times in lockers. Got a long story about a friend of mine who no one talked to except me and I found out later he was one of the head members of a gang. He stood up for me in a situation and I never heard from a certain guy again. Won't get into it...just saying I knew better than to talk shit to a group of guys because they were being racist to whites. That would have been a perfect example of "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Spursfan092120
02-21-2012, 11:53 PM
fuck that woman beater

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Another example of a white man putting a black boy in his place (you'll like this one m>s):

07Lc--cRps8&feature=related

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 12:54 AM

Yep. Craziest dudes and best "natural" fighters I ever knew were white dudes. Now I do believe that when properly trained, blacks can become better fighters than a white trained counterpart since black people are naturally stronger and more athletic, but match up two untrained men of similar build, and the white dude wins the majority of the time. In my experience, blacks fight too wildly and spastic.

mavs>spurs
02-22-2012, 12:55 AM
tell that to the guys at ufc

Spursfan092120
02-22-2012, 12:57 AM
Another example of a white man putting a black boy in his place (you'll like this one m>s):

That was different...That was man to man. Didn't hear a whole lot of what was going on..just saw one guy coming up to another guy talking shit when the other was just kicking back. He threw the first punch..he deserved to get his ass kicked.

TE
02-22-2012, 01:03 AM
i call mexicans "bitches" regardless if they're male or female

That's pretty dick of you tbh. When you engage in confrontation with people do you get called [insert racial slur] trash?

mavs>spurs
02-22-2012, 01:04 AM
dunno never been called a racial slur before

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 01:06 AM
tell that to the guys at ufc

I think blacks will eventually succeed as a whole in the UFC. Anderson Silva, a Brazilian of African descent, is regarded as the best fighter in the world. When the testosterone and primal energy of a black man is productively directed in regard to the fight game, the potential is limitless.

Kewni Leonard
02-22-2012, 01:09 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA. Very nice trolling effort. That's a solid B+.

mavs>spurs
02-22-2012, 01:09 AM
I think blacks will eventually succeed as a whole in the UFC. Anderson Silva, a Brazilian of African descent, is regarded as the best fighter in the world. When the testosterone and primal energy of a black man is productively directed in regard to the fight game, the potential is limitless.

ironically, black men are at the highest risk of developing low testosterone.

midnightpulp
02-22-2012, 01:10 AM
ironically, black men are at the highest risk of developing low testosterone.

Indeed. Kool is an example of that.

TE
02-22-2012, 01:12 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

True.

Two10Whitey
02-22-2012, 01:13 AM
I get called White boy and Whitey so much in SA I decided to put it in my user name. Anyways I read a good point in the youtube comments of the CM Punk video. If this guy thinks beating women is so bad why doesn't he challenge Stone Cold instead?

Red Hawk #21
02-22-2012, 09:54 AM

Idk why everyone thinks that guy is a "White Man" tbh, I've seen his interview about this incident and he's clearly a lightskinned black guy.

Spur_Fanatic
02-22-2012, 10:30 AM
RFZrzg62Zj0

Brazil
02-22-2012, 10:38 AM
who the fuck is Punk ?

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-22-2012, 10:54 AM
qe1ScoePqVA

Spursfan092120
02-22-2012, 07:40 PM
who the fuck is Punk ?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5e2FJ4v40z8/Texk7wv-PqI/AAAAAAAAAO8/OR7RXreNgDM/s1600/2.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
02-22-2012, 07:58 PM
i hope someone rapes chris brown

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2012, 08:11 PM
:lol called that punk woman abusing little bitch out

hey once I kick midgets ass I don't want yall jumping on my dick...:lol "go make me some sushi rolls bitch...step ya game up phaggot"...

Classic Mayweather :lmao: "Pacman ain't never seen a contract he didn't like"..."he can't speak no english" :lmao "Pacman eats dogs and cats"...:lmao

RN-4cLGcdAA