PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard

timtonymanu
02-22-2012, 12:27 AM
deserves his own thread for his effort tonight.

24 pts, 10 rebounds, 5 steals

He wasn't fazed by the circumstances today.

lol Dick Jefferson

spursparker9
02-22-2012, 12:36 AM
lol JA
lol Dick Jeff
lol Cory Josp

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
lol JA
lol Dick Jeff
lol Cory Josp

you forgot that undersized scrub blair

at least bonner was pulled out and bench to limit further damage to his increasing haters....

dawson and green showed some heart this game, only 3 guys gave a damn this game

Beanzamillion21
02-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Only player that showed up tonight. Still, he could have done that with everyone playing tonight IMO

spectator
02-22-2012, 12:40 AM
i think he proved again that our best line-up includes kawhi at SF. rj looks like he can barely hang with opposing bench players.

Kewni Leonard
02-22-2012, 12:42 AM
I believe you mean Kewni.

spectator
02-22-2012, 12:43 AM
makes you wish we had all training camp and the regular 82 game season to work the chemistry on a tony-manu-kawhi-tim-tiago starting 5.

tj-neal-rj-blair-bonner could hang with most second teams in the nba.

spursparker9
02-22-2012, 12:45 AM
Orlando Tmac ---> Atlanta Tmac caused by injuries

WAS Gibert Arenas ---> Jobless Arenas caused by injuries

NJ Richard Jefferson ---> SA Dick caused by ???

Sean Cagney
02-22-2012, 12:48 AM
You knew Dick was pussy before this and so is them other dudes! Why would hit change? Leonard is a player and it is showing! I want him to do well in this league. Those others guys though you count on in playoff time, naw they are not player nor will they be so don't count on it.

Manu we need back, Parker is a top 10 MVP candidate this year and Tim is needed! Splitter is a man this year, he is def needed. Neal is cool and outside of that Green is okay at times! RJ though or Bonner do not count on them at all, nor will you count on Anderson or Joseph. I can't wait till TJ gets back and in the rotation and Manu as well, then we will talk about who is who and what is what.

TJastal
02-22-2012, 12:49 AM
i think he proved again that our best line-up includes kawhi at SF. rj looks like he can barely hang with opposing bench players.

+1

Jefferson's athletic ability is going down faster than a popsucker in Pop's private office.

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2012, 12:50 AM
RJS been here 3 seasons, yet no improvement...why is he still here...

same with the blair nobodycares

TE
02-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Honestly, I can't see why any rational human being associated with the upper echelon of the Spurs FO would want to keep RJ. I know it's a topic that has been beat to death, but this guy is plain out pathetic. He should stop playing basketball altogether. What a waste of matter.

That said, I LOVE Kwahi's approach to the game. Just keep playing, regardless of the circumstances.

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2012, 12:53 AM
tonight showed one thing about KL, that offensive game from college his known for was shown in this game, yet for most of the season pop has force him to play as a jumpshooter with limited touches which isnt a strength of his game...he should be cutting, attacking the rim....he has better handles and no circus bullshit like blair

MaNu4Tres
02-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Tonight he showed another gear, which was great to see.

If he can sustain the level of aggression he showed tonight, there's no reason why he won't be starting by the time the playoffs roll around.

R.J has regressed so badly that it's inevitable if both players continue on their path.

mexicanjunior
02-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Leonard was the only player to show anything tonight...he deserves his starting spot back and Jefferson deserves DNP-CD's...

ZoParkerHill
02-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Pop doesn't think of how giving away wins really hurts the fans. Great game Kawhi, btw i don't like that Kewni Leonard guy. STFU

SenorSpur
02-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Leonard is the only player who benefited from this game against the Blazers. He showed that he is a stud young player and has a bright future for this team.

Ice009
02-22-2012, 01:56 AM

I think Timvp needs to start a 'What Ails Richard Jefferson Thread' because I have no idea how RJ is this bad.

I mean, I guess is has to do with him almost being amnestied. That was dumb if the Spurs told him they were going to do it. You can't expect RJ to ever give it his all for the team now. If that is the case then he should be benched, but the fuckwit Pop keeps playing him.

Ice009
02-22-2012, 02:00 AM
tonight showed one thing about KL, that offensive game from college his known for was shown in this game, yet for most of the season pop has force him to play as a jumpshooter with limited touches which isnt a strength of his game...he should be cutting, attacking the rim....he has better handles and no circus bullshit like blair

Richard Jefferson told him in the off season that he can practice all that stuff, but it's a waste of time as all he will get in the Spurs offense is corner threes, and that is what he should be practicing.

Great effort from Kawhi. Would like to see him starting at SF.

Hoops Czar
02-22-2012, 02:10 AM
Not sure why Pop decided to rest TP and not RJ. What little trade value that piece of garbage had just flew out the window.

Danny.Zhu
02-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Orlando Tmac ---> Atlanta Tmac caused by injuries

WAS Gibert Arenas ---> Jobless Arenas caused by injuries

NJ Richard Jefferson ---> SA Dick caused by ???

Luke?

rr2418
02-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Kawhi was the only player that took advantage of the playing time.

Corey Joseph- looked awful at times

James Anderson- Didn't take advantage at all of this opportunity! Looked awful!! I wonder if other teams will be interested now?

Danny Green- What bugs me about Green is he can't seem to finish at the rim!

Eric Dawson- Looked lost at first but ended up playing ok for his first NBA game.

Aztecfan03
02-22-2012, 02:34 AM

Agreed- I don't like Kawhi shooting threes all the time, because that not his strengths.