PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Pop to the Fans

shraediggz
02-22-2012, 07:42 AM
:pop:

I had a chance to sleep on last nights loss and just wanted to say I'm sorry. This is why, from here on out, I'm just going to play our guys for 48 minutes a night, every night. straight through to the playoffs. No rest for Timmy, Tony and Manu.

It's what you guys want. It's what you guys deserve. Our best team on the floor, at all times. To help them cope with fatigue, I've dipped Manu's limbs in bronze, bought Tony a tin suit, and cut Timmy off at the knees. I had to get creative on this one, hope ya'll enjoy the changes. It's been a long time coming.

I just thought I ought to make you all happy for once.

Bonner4MVPzz
02-22-2012, 08:34 AM
:wakeup

SpurYank
02-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Pop, I believe Charles Barkley is right. You remain the best coach in the NBA. In retrospect. you accomplished a number of things when you rested Tony and Timmy. Probably the most important was to rest our two top players. A close second was the minutes everyone else got under very challenging game conditions.

A loss is a loss, whether by one point or 40. More people in this country should be independent thinkers who don't care what others think of sound decision-making. Kudos to you.

biskvito
02-22-2012, 09:18 AM
pOP

Kewni Leonard
02-22-2012, 09:58 AM
Phil Jackson here: lol your thread is funny, I don't think I ever rested Michael Jordan when he was completely healthy during the 1998 championship run. Nope, I didn't. lol

Kewni Leonard
02-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Lionel Hollins here: lol Thanks for playing Manu Ginobili in that completely meaningless game the final day of the regular season, Pop. Great series win for us! We couldn't have done it without you!!!

JR3
02-22-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't understand why everyone was crying last night. They just need to get over it. its one game.

Spur|n|Austin
02-22-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't understand why everyone was crying last night. They just need to get over it. its one game.

Pretty ridiculous on their part. I didn't know we had so many potential NBA head coaches posting here on the ST!

sananspursfan21
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Phil Jackson here: lol your thread is funny, I don't think I ever rested Michael Jordan when he was completely healthy during the 1998 championship run. Nope, I didn't. lol

who are you again?

Aztecfan03
02-23-2012, 03:28 AM

in a sched. that wasn't compacted?

btw, i don't think anyone in sports is ever completely healthy.

Spursfan092120
02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
LOL Spurs "fans"....some of these whiny ass posters amaze me. Friggin spoiled children.

Yup.