PDA

View Full Version : Im back!!!

spursince#99
02-22-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm back as i have observed our season all year without posting my thoughts until i felt it was needed. To start off things, we should get rid of James Anderson by any means, unless no ones willing to give us anything in return. Lets face it here guys, the guy isn't that good as a basketball player. He can barely handle the ball and that's at the 2 guard position. Now, we have actually gotten better defensively but we're not anywhere close to being the defensive minded team we need to be. We first have to get fully healthy in order to really see where our potential lies. Tiago was really playing well before he went down and we should use him more for post ups seeing as he's pretty much been a beast down low. Parker is playing at a superstar level, while Duncan is still playing like a all-star in his own right. T.J Ford really impressed me before he went down but he's so injury prone that we can't count on him as much as i'd like to. R.J is still a dick, but Danny Green has really stepped up as far as that X factor. Kawhi is the best thing i've seen since Nic Batum at the forward position with his length, and Neal will always be a deadly shooter in crunch time.We have the potential to win it all now with everyone healthy, but we'll have to rely on very good matchups as i see us beating the Heat in the Finals. Although we have potential, I'd rather us trade for a big which i know you all would like as well. Oh yeah and by the way, I'm still the new sheriff in town :ihit:king:ihit

SequSpur
02-22-2012, 10:36 PM
I see you are drinking the black and silver kool aid! Welcome back!

gospursgojas
02-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Are you important enough to have a "im back" thread?

Jk welcome back

Reck
02-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Are you important enough to have a "im back" thread?

Jk welcome back

Going by the views and just 2 replies, I'm going to say no. :lol

Leetonidas
02-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Groundbreaking stuff in this thread

lefty
02-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Shit

Obstructed_View
02-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Guess you weren't at paragraph school while you were gone.

jeebus
02-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Shit

:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol

DJB
02-23-2012, 12:53 AM

:lol

The ADMIRAL 50
02-23-2012, 08:30 AM
:lmao