PDA

View Full Version : King of the Road

BUMP
02-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I don't know about you guys but everytime i get behind the wheel, the road is mine. If you wanna pass me, you better come strong or I'm speeding up and/or running your ass off the road into a ditch.

You wanna tailgate me? That's fine I'll slow all the way down to 3 mph and make sure nobody goes anywhere. And if you try and pass me, I'm speeding up and blocking you. Head on collision? That's fine. Better that then some scrub passing me.

Oh yeah, and at night my brights stay on no matter what. I need to see and I don't care who gets blinded in the process.

Anybody else treat the road like it's their own?

mavs>spurs
02-22-2012, 10:08 PM
some dude literally tried to do this shit the other day when i passed him. i guess being passed hurt his pride so bad that he cut through a parking lot to pass back in front of me and almost t-boned me in the side in the process. i had to slam on the brakes and stop or he would have nailed me.

cherylsteele
02-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't know about you guys but everytime i get behind the wheel, the road is mine. If you wanna pass me, you better come strong or I'm speeding up and/or running your ass off the road into a ditch.

You wanna tailgate me? That's fine I'll slow all the way down to 3 mph and make sure nobody goes anywhere. And if you try and pass me, I'm speeding up and blocking you. Head on collision? That's fine. Better that then some scrub passing me.

Oh yeah, and at night my brights stay on no matter what. I need to see and I don't care who gets blinded in the process.

Anybody else treat the road like it's their own?
What do you drive, a GEO?:lol

stretch
02-23-2012, 06:28 PM
rofl

PakiDan
02-23-2012, 06:37 PM
I had some guy try to speed up to not let me pass. I shot him.