PDA

View Full Version : The Viability of Suicide...

BUMP
02-23-2012, 12:49 PM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Oklahoma City...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 3.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in New England for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2012, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

portnoy1
02-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Funny thing is that I am both. I am not worried about OKC because while they may have the best scorer in the league their point guard is always trying to figure out how to get his 30shots. I do see a first round exit if the Spurs run up against the Lakers or Timberwolves. A Gasol/Bynum or Love/Pekovic frontline will destroy are old Center and are low bb iq power fowards.

BUMP
02-23-2012, 12:56 PM
'i still own you' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

GSH
02-23-2012, 01:11 PM
This Spurs team, in 2012, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

I assume you're giving second place to the Lakers, who have already kicked the Mavs' asses twice this short season? (Including last night in Dallas.)

Or are you "that kind" of Mavs fan?

benefactor
02-23-2012, 01:25 PM
mNLuq0lW50k

Dex
02-23-2012, 01:30 PM
http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jug.gif

timvp
02-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Tbh, you shouldn't kill yourself because Spurs fandom lacks middle ground. That wouldn't be smart, IMO.

Horse
02-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Another douche coming in the night after a big loss. If we meet in the playoffs I'd bet my balls the Spurs will beat dallas even if no one else, they will beat dallas. And if I'm wrong atleast you will have my balls to give to your mom.

manufan10
02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUPEQAmIHrDmqg6aoMvpHC-GGr6BHXAtZFJBPfkYAdkWAZ4ei4

jag
02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Another douche coming in the night after a big loss. If we meet in the playoffs I'd bet my balls the Spurs will beat dallas even if no one else, they will beat dallas. And if I'm wrong atleast you will have my balls to give to your mom.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/86615ae141135e8e45463a0a4e9c65bb2334c13.gif

manufan10
02-23-2012, 01:52 PM

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/86615ae141135e8e45463a0a4e9c65bb2334c13.gif

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/archives/willis.jpg

:lol

jjktkk
02-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I've always been dying to ask the OP about what compels 20/30 something white American males, living in Collin County, to portray African-American internet gangsters on sports forums?

jjktkk
02-23-2012, 02:07 PM
This screams copypasta.

Ja.

Robz4000
02-23-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry, but did the Spurs already lose? Oh, that’s right. The season isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the All-Star break. Does not having the lead at the ASB count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? The Spurs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Southwest for how many years now? They’re trailing one of the best teams in the NBA who just happen to have a lead because the Spurs are missing some of their better players and spilling spaghetti out of their pockets. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Spurs are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 61-21 last year and would of won the NBA Championship if RJ and Bonner didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Spurs wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Mavs just lost to the Lakers even after they missed 6 free throws in a row, just like they did in LA last month. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Spurs topics because you’re a fuckin' hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking team on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Its amazing how Dallas has become basketball Mecca after ONE title. It really is nauseating. I'm in the thick of it and its simply amazing how many Hubie Brown's have spawned since June.

Leetonidas
02-23-2012, 02:24 PM
4 rings faggot

Leetonidas
02-23-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry, but did the Spurs already lose? Oh, that’s right. The season isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the All-Star break. Does not having the lead at the ASB count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? The Spurs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Southwest for how many years now? They’re playing one of the worst teams in the NBA who just happen to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing a home game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Spurs are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 61-21 last year and would of won the NBA Championship if RJ and Bonner didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Spurs wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Mavs just lost to the Lakers even after they missed 6 free throws in a row, just like they did in LA last month. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Spurs topics because you’re a fuckin' hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking team on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

http://www.roflcorner.com/wp-content/gallery/facepalm/facepalm.jpg

Robz4000
02-23-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.roflcorner.com/wp-content/gallery/facepalm/facepalm.jpg
Saw someone mention copypasta so I just had to lay that text bomb. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Rebooting ideas from the classics forum? You've got a future in Hollywood, kid.

DJB
02-23-2012, 02:46 PM

Speaking of blind homers...

jag
02-23-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm sorry, but did the Spurs already lose? Oh, that’s right. The season isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the All-Star break. Does not having the lead at the ASB count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? The Spurs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Southwest for how many years now? They’re trailing one of the best teams in the NBA who just happen to have a lead because the Spurs are missing some of their better players and spilling spaghetti out of their pockets. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Spurs are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 61-21 last year and would of won the NBA Championship if RJ and Bonner didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Spurs wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Mavs just lost to the Lakers even after they missed 6 free throws in a row, just like they did in LA last month. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Spurs topics because you’re a fuckin' hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking team on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Who is responsible for this gem?

Robz4000
02-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Who is responsible for this gem?
It was posted by a Chargers fan during their first game last year. Just google 'I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose?'. There's been hundreds of moderations to it.

Slomo
02-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Rudolph Giulliani is a moderate?

Cool :tu