PDA

View Full Version : What an actual message from Popovich to ST would be

YoMamaIsCallin
02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
:pop:

Yeah, hi. You're from what? SpursTalk? What's that? Oh a fan site. Yeah, our fans are the best, we all really appreciate their support. They think what? That I made a mistake resting Tim and Tony against Portland? Well, I guess they're entitled to their opinion. Is that it? OK, gotta go.

Dex
02-23-2012, 04:17 PM
'Once we get to Hollywood and find those Mirimax --expletive deleted-- who are making the 'Bluntman and Chronic' movie we're gonna make them eat our --expletive deleted-- then --expletive deleted-- out our --expletive deleted-- then eat their --expletive deleted-- which is made up of our --expletive deleted-- that we made them eat.'

cheguevara
02-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Reporter: "Coach Pop, what do you think of the critics on the site spurstalk.com that say you are a piece of shit?"
Pop: "I don't do twitter, next question"

Chris
02-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Reporter: "Coach Pop, what do you think of the critics on the site spurstalk.com that say you are a piece of shit?"

lol good one

timvp
02-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Reporter: "On SpursTalk.com, some New Age fans are upset with your decision to rest Tim and Tony ..."

*pause*

Pop: "Do you have a question?"

Reporter: "Well, uh, what do you think about that?"

Pop: *stares at reporter* *makes WTF face while peering around at other reporters* *soft chuckling* *resumes staring at reporter*

DPG21920
02-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Reporter: "Bruno also didn't fully agree with the decision"

Pop: *Explains in full detail his logic and apologizes to fans for any offense taken*

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-23-2012, 05:10 PM
"I don't generally like warnings; they're a sign of weakness. I made an exception by only redirecting this site to Gaming Market. Keep this shit up and every link will take you to meatspin."

cantthinkofanything
02-23-2012, 05:12 PM
:pop:

"Bend over. I'll show ya irrational substitution patterns. It's my religion. And tee hee."

Amuseddaysleeper
02-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Reporter: "On SpursTalk.com, some New Age fans are upset with your decision to rest Tim and Tony ..."

*pause*

Pop: "Am I being punked right now?"

manufan10
02-23-2012, 05:15 PM
"I don't generally like warnings; they're a sign of weakness. I made an exception by only redirecting this site to Gaming Market. Keep this shit up and every link will take you to meatspin."

:lol

Slomo
02-23-2012, 06:07 PM

"In related news, the Ellis' hired Bruce Bowen as their new forum administrator"

Dex
02-23-2012, 06:35 PM
"In related news, the Ellis' hired Bruce Bowen as their new forum administrator"

P.S. Michael Finley still rules.

shraediggz
02-23-2012, 10:02 PM

This one would be classic Pop on the post games...

gospursgojas
02-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Reporter: "Pop what do you think of the comments on Spurstalk.com?"

Pop: "can you rephrase the question with a stroke of my ego preceding it?"

GSH
02-23-2012, 11:45 PM
I think it's safe to say it would look something like this.
http://www.posters.ws/images/431265/finger.jpg

timtonymanu
02-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Mike Monroe: Coach Pop ...uh... there's this poster on Spurstalk who ...uh... thinks you should be fined for sitting Tim and Tony in the Portland game. His name... is... tlong. Uh ... how do you feel about that?

Pop: "Who the hell is that? "

Kamnik
02-24-2012, 02:20 AM

*pause*

Pop: "Do you have a question?"

Reporter: "Well, uh, what do you think about that?"

Pop: *stares at reporter* *makes WTF face while peering around at other reporters* *soft chuckling* *resumes staring at reporter*

:lmao

watertorture
02-24-2012, 07:34 AM
"I'm resting my starting coach against Chicago. I need one of you bums to slip on a turtleneck and get on the sideline."