PDA

View Full Version : Proposed structure for Mono's radio show.

midnightpulp
02-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Although mono largely winged it last outing, he fell into a structure that was well paced and entertaining. Here's how I envision a future episode playing out:

- Movie talk with mono (5 min). During this segment he talks about a film of his (or perhaps the forum's) choosing. I kind of prefer he takes requests since I'd like to hear mono's opinion on "Cop and a half."

- Around Spurstalk. (3-5 min) Like last episode, mono highlights the happenings around the forum, calling out various fucktarded posters and idiotic threads.

- Sports talk. (5 min, seguing into opening the lines for callers).

- Takes calls (lasts the remaining length of the show)

I think this could wind up being a winning formula that soon gets mono a syndication deal, coast-to-coast.

midnightpulp
02-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Please... that show is dead in the water. If I don't call in or you guys don't talk about me for 60 minutes, then it's toast.

No one even mentioned you last episode. Not even your father Culburn.

But if you wanna get shit started, we can do a smack off right there on the air.

midnightpulp
02-23-2012, 09:48 PM
My father...lol. Iown you clowns here... isn't that enough? Need I come on the air and own you niggas.

Let's do it. No matter how much you try and deepen your voice in hopes of imitating a black man, all I got to do to shut you down is mention the word "Naruto."

midnightpulp
02-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Says the guy who know how big Kool's cock is. Right... faggot.

Lol at you calling anyone a faggot when you wrote this:

PINK

Know this, my Kool
My heart didn't sink
Nor did it break
When I saw you were pink

Quite the contrary
Rather, my chest fluttered
My soul surged with joy
As your new color
Forced my eyes not to blink

And now I can't help but think
How much more beautiful you are
Now that you're pink

Like the sky at sundown
Hand painted by angels
A sight beyond beholding
Beyond what can be expressed in ink

But I try anyway, letter by letter
Word by word
In hopes of getting my feelings for you
Properly in sync

To orchestrate our merging
Two bodies linked, harmonious
Together as one
As my cock slides between your ass
And enters your stinky pink

I love you, baby

- Lakaluva

Bonner4MVPzz
02-23-2012, 09:53 PM
My father...lol. Iown you clowns here... isn't that enough? Need I come on the air and own you niggas.

Well he and kool are the only posters who defend you so I'd say hes your father since hes older thankool. And good luck deepening your bitter asian male voice.

Latarian Milton
02-24-2012, 08:27 PM
45 minutes just too short tbh, need to get some sponsorship for it & make the show 3-4 hours a night every night

DMC
02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
45 minutes just too short tbh, need to get some sponsorship for it & make the show 3-4 hours a night every night
4 hours every night. LOL...

Day 2... *dead air for 30 minutes* so we're back... and anyhow.. I wonder what's on ESPN right now...

clambake
02-24-2012, 08:46 PM
needs to have some time spent on the gayness of naruto.

Samuel Eto'o
02-24-2012, 09:53 PM
He needs to stop being so fucking nice. His thing on this site is being a dick, so he needs to translate that to the radio. It would make callers feel less awkward about also being assholes and then you would really get some shit shows going. :lmao Could imagine the epic battles that would take place?

RGMCSE
02-24-2012, 10:55 PM
When and where is this show?

monosylab1k
02-25-2012, 12:39 AM
sounds good tbh. a couple select topics for me to discuss and then leave the rest to the callers. If I do any more shows I'll consider it imho.

MultiTroll
02-25-2012, 02:59 AM
sounds good tbh. a couple select topics for me to discuss and then leave the rest to the callers. If I do any more shows I'll consider it imho.
Sounds good to me too.

MultiTomDoll
02-25-2012, 12:02 PM
And me as well