PDA

View Full Version : My favorite part of the trip.

Caeman
02-23-2012, 11:48 PM
My favorite part of the road trip occurred in the last two minutes of tonight's game.

During the Spurs' last offensive possession I was thinking, "Timmy should not be in this game". When the Spurs fell back into their defense I was shouting "foul, foul, foul". I proceeded to hear the same from the bench. Timmy needed to be off the court. The foul soon followed.

My favorite part was Timmy sitting in the middle of the paint. As if he either waiting for the foul to come or to prompt a 3 seconds.

I found it funny that he was determined to force a wistle. I must be out of mind, but I found that humorous.

shraediggz
02-23-2012, 11:59 PM
What's the purpose of this thread? Seriously... I'm lost on it. Is this a complaint? Are you complaining. I just don't get the humor here. Maybe I'm humorless. Maybe I'm just a serious bastard with no sense of humor?

I just don't get it. Can someone explain?

GB20
02-24-2012, 12:01 AM
What's the purpose of this thread? Seriously... I'm lost on it. Is this a complaint? Are you complaining. I just don't get the humor here. Maybe I'm humorless. Maybe I'm just a serious bastard with no sense of humor?

:lol

Halberto
02-24-2012, 12:06 AM
lol I like this noob

Leetonidas
02-24-2012, 12:09 AM

Maybe you fancy the cock

timvp
02-24-2012, 12:22 AM
My favorite part of the trip was when Duncan put up 20+ points and 10+ rebounds five times in two weeks. Oh wait, that was Nikola Pekovic.

shraediggz
02-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Maybe you fancy the cock

Is that a question? Are you making a pass at me? I'm just not sure here... you're seriously asking about my sexual orientation?

I'm flatterer but that's not what I'm here for. Look, I've noticed there's been a lot of gay banter going on here at spurstalk, but for the record, I'm not down with the homo-erotic overtones. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you want to talk about cock and bending over whilst taking big stiffies, that's your prerogative, just don't be offended if I sit this one out.

I'm here for basketball reasons. Nothing fancy about that.

DMC
02-24-2012, 12:41 AM
^ one of the "new" "we're offended" trolls.

shraediggz
02-24-2012, 01:31 AM
^ one of the "new" "we're offended" trolls.

Seriously? That's directed at me?

Did you even bother looking up my join date? 06-28-2007. I've been here for 4+ years, forgive me that I only have 40 posts to my credit... I only ever joined to keep in touch with some peops I met back when I was in San An for their 2007 title run... I usually only come here to check out Timvp's game updates when I don't get a chance to watch the games... and also to confirm (trade and roster) rumors.

I usually don't have much to say on here, but lately it's been pissing me off hearing all the negative crap about these Spurs. Seriously. Things can be worse. We could be the bobcats for christsakes... Even the city of Charlotte's gotta find a reason to cheer every now and again.

We're supposed to be friggin Spurs fans here... and I just don't get where people are coming from. We're supposed to be done. Our old guys too old to carry a team. Tony, too impure to know when to pass the ball and when to score. Manu, too fragile to hold up for a full season. And albeit that last one might be true, I still can't help but hope these guys can pull it together for one last push. For old times sake. Call me nostalgic. 2007 was a great year for me.

As for this year, people want to complain about an 11 game win streak. They want to complain about a solid win against a strong (albeit shorthanded) Denver team. And I just don't get it. At least I think that's what's going on here.

Someone wants to talk smack to me, for whatever reasons... sure, maybe I should have tougher skin and let it go. But I've just been feeling irritated as of late with the bitching and negativity on this board.

And I get it, losing to Memphis last year sucked hard. But whatever man. Get over it. It's a new year, a new day. Maybe it's not my place to tell people that.

Either way, What did I say to you DMC to rub you the wrong way? I had to look you up cuz I recognize the name, you realize you gave me a thumbs up on one of my posts back in the offseason... not that I expect everyone to remember who everyone is... but still. Maybe if we weren't so hostile here on this website, it be a better place to post.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182468&page=4&highlight=shraediggz

Caeman
02-24-2012, 02:08 AM
My favorite part of the trip was when Duncan put up 20+ points and 10+ rebounds five times in two weeks. Oh wait, that was Nikola Pekovic.

:lol

Pekovic is averaging 17 and 10 in the month of February; 17 and 10 at a quarter of the cost compared the old man. :rollin

jhfenton
02-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Did you even bother looking up my join date? 06-28-2007. I've been here for 4+ years, forgive me that I only have 40 posts to my credit... I only ever joined to keep in touch with some peops I met back when I was in San An for their 2007 title run... I usually only come here to check out Timvp's game updates when I don't get a chance to watch the games... and also to confirm (trade and roster) rumors.
You post too much for a lurker. I have 2...now 3...posts in 6 1/2 years. That takes discipline.