PDA

View Full Version : Gave a rimjob to my girl...........

lebomb
02-24-2012, 04:28 PM
...........for over 20 min. last night.

I ain't scurd of the FawtBox!!!!

Just thought I'd share. :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
02-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Sounds shitty.

lebomb
02-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Sounds shitty.

Soap an waaaattah man............soap an waaaattah :hat

cantthinkofanything
02-24-2012, 04:50 PM
i should have warned you that i left some AIDS back there

BlackSwordsMan
02-24-2012, 05:25 PM
nice did you finger her asshole and taste your finger prior?

BlackSwordsMan
02-24-2012, 05:26 PM
is this preemptive for anal?

ChumpDumper
02-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Seems really excessive tbh.

thispego
02-24-2012, 05:41 PM
I hear those new life-like sex dolls are reallllll realistic. Good for you labomb :tu

JayTheClown
02-24-2012, 06:14 PM

Not gonna lie man, shit sounds just awful.

tlongII
02-24-2012, 06:47 PM
1 Girl, 1 Guy, 1 Cup

ChumpDumper
02-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Im sure you dont mind.Do you mind? Got nothing to do with me.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2012, 07:34 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2012, 08:12 PM

nice....welcome to the club...now there's more to it than just bending her over and eating that shit...you gotta prep her first...smell around it first...then slowly ease a 2 fingers in there nice and slow...pull your fingers out...do you have shit on em? Yes.. then stick your fingers in her mouth and make her eat that shit..that will teach her...it's ok to get trace elements of shit on your dick but you don't want to bath in it...:lol..shit on your fingers?.No....then dive right in licking in concentric circles and then counter clock wise...eat her ass till you make her cry...and then have her do you...make her start with licking the gooch first then hit the hole..it's a sensational feeling....

See how this guy feels except he's in prison with guys and I'm in the free world with Caucasian dime pieces......:lol

077UtUWGQOA

JayTheClown
02-24-2012, 08:24 PM
nice....welcome to the club...now there's more to it than just bending her over and eating that shit...you gotta prep her first...smell around it first...then slowly ease a 2 fingers in there nice and slow...pull your fingers out...do you have shit on em? Yes.. then stick your fingers in her mouth and make her eat that shit..that will teach her...it's ok to get trace elements of shit on your dick but you don't want to bath in it...:lol..shit on your fingers?.No....then dive right in licking in concentric circles and then counter clock wise...eat her ass till you make her cry...and then have her do you...make her start with licking the gooch first then hit the hole..it's a sensational feeling....

See how this guy feels except he's in prison with guys and I'm in the free world with Caucasian dime pieces......:lol

077UtUWGQOA

I have seen the type of chicks you fucking man. Knowing that, this is the nastiest post of the year.

Fabbs
02-25-2012, 03:25 AM
In the event anyone real may be reading....

http://news.yahoo.com/gonorrhea-could-join-growing-list-untreatable-diseases-221000481.html
Gonorrhea Could Join Growing List of Untreatable Diseases

thispego
02-25-2012, 01:15 PM
lol std's

lebomb
02-27-2012, 09:31 AM

077UtUWGQOA

Now this is just Horrific!!!!!!! :vomit: