PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: 3 Team Trade Lakers, Magic, and Wolves

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 12:07 AM
Per my inside source.

Lakers get Beasley, Barrea & Howard
Magic get Bynum & Derrick Williams
Wolves get Gasol

March 1st is the day to watch stay tuned.

LkrFan
02-25-2012, 12:10 AM
:lol

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 12:14 AM
You must read LG. :lol

Like i said, inside source.

:convertib

Baron Davιs
02-25-2012, 12:19 AM
if it ever happened, lateral move tbh.

Lakers won't win ship either way - but do get younger with that trade.

BoricuaCJA
02-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Like i said, inside source.

:convertib

baseline bum
02-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Would be a good deal for Orlando, and well, it's Khan in Minnesota.

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2012, 12:45 AM
but they still have turkryglue

pass1st
02-25-2012, 12:52 AM

This, Magic aren't moving Howard unless somebody takes on that Turkish fuck's contract.

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Would be a good deal for Orlando, and well, it's Khan in Minnesota.

I smell Ricardo Montalban, and it ain't got nothing to do with rich corinthian leather or a midget.

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2012, 12:54 AM
another hilarious thing is that it goes through without using that big ass trade exemption the lakers got for odom. Seriously?

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 12:55 AM

I smell fortification.

IronMaxipad
another hilarious thing is that it goes through without using that big ass trade exemption the lakers got for odom. Seriously?

We saving that puppy for Felton.

pass1st
I smell fortification.

The Prediction

Hoops Czar
02-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Per my inside source.

Wolves get Gasol

I wasn't aware you spoke fluid Puerto Rican. Your inside source is from Lakergrounds and most of them aren't buying it either.

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 01:07 AM
I wasn't aware you spoke fluid Puerto Rican. Your inside source is from Lakergrounds and most of them aren't buying it either.

lol? :lol

BoricuaCJA
02-25-2012, 01:09 AM
??????

Hoops Czar
02-25-2012, 01:19 AM
http://m.elnuevodia.com/serumoraqueloslakersestandetrasdebarea-1198812.html

Home > portada Se rumora que los Lakers están detrás de Barea 24 febrero 2012 | Por Carlos Rosa Rosa / [email protected] (página 1 de 2) Artículo completo

Ya se acerca la fecha límite para realizar cambios de jugadores en la NBA, y el nombre del puertorriqueño José Juan Barea salió a relucir el viernes entre los rumores de posibles canjes.

Según varios medios, Barea formaría parte de un triple cambio entre los Timberwolves de Minnesota, los Lakers de Los Ángeles y el Magic de Orlando.

En la transacción, Barea y su compañero Michael Beasley junto al estelar pívot de Orlando, Dwight Howard, pasarían a los Lakers, a la vez que el español Pau Gasol llegaría a Minnesota desde los Lakers, y Andrew Bynum, de los Lakers, y Derrick Williams, de los Timberwolves, se unirían al Magic.

Siguiente Volver a portada Portada >portada Volver a Portada

Términos y condiciones Políticas de Privacidad © El Nuevo Día - 2012

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Felton/Barea/Blake
Kobe/Goudelock
Barnes/MWP/bease
Beasley/Wallace/Murph
Dwight/Mcrambis/wallace

We gon be staaaaaacked as fuckkkk

:lobt2:

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 01:26 AM
http://m.elnuevodia.com/serumoraqueloslakersestandetrasdebarea-1198812.html

http://i.imgur.com/OwCtl.gif

Wtf is that shit? Det ain't my inside source son. :lol

NewcastleKEG
02-25-2012, 01:34 AM
Why would the Wolves do that?

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Why would the Wolves do that?

The wolves want Pau. They were offering the lakers everyone except Rubio and Love for Pau.

Hoops Czar
02-25-2012, 01:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OwCtl.gif

Wtf is that shit? Det ain't my inside source son. :lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=141822

Is this your inside source? If not, this is your inside sources source.

NewcastleKEG
02-25-2012, 01:38 AM
The wolves want Pau. They were offering the lakers everyone except Rubio and Love for Pau.
Trading the most players in the deal (including youngest guy) for the 3rd best player in the deal would be tough to sell

Hoops Czar
02-25-2012, 01:40 AM

Pau is playing over his head. He's good but if Minny their getting the Pau of the last couple weeks, they're in for a huge letdown come playoff time.

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 01:44 AM
Trading the most players in the deal (including youngest guy) for the 3rd best player in the deal would be tough to sell

1. Wolves have been activley trying to get rid of beasley.
2. Barea is already behind Rubio + Ridinour
3. Williams was already being dangled for Pau:

Minnesota continues to pursue a possible trade for Lakers forward Pau Gasol, dangling rookie Derrick Williams, who is from the Los Angeles area, and draft choices. The only players considered untouchable by the Timberwolves, who are seeking to add a veteran by the trade deadline, are Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio. The Timberwolves believe it could be enticing for Gasol to play on the same team as fellow Spaniard Rubio.

siraulo23
02-25-2012, 01:54 AM
seems like a really fair trade for all teams

but why would the wolves want gasol when they have love? both pf

Hoops Czar
02-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Per my inside source.

Wolves get Gasol

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219183/Report_Nets_Working_On_Multi_Team_Trade_Scenarios_ To_Acquire_Howard

Nets want Howard too. Looks like its going to be photo finish.

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 05:52 AM
why would the wolves want gasol when they have love? both pf

Cuz it sells a lot of "newspapers."

Mal
02-25-2012, 07:20 AM
Per my inside source.

Wolves get Gasol

I can see this deal done. Wolves should move Barea`s contract, Beasley is probably gone after season. So it is Derrick Williams for Pau Gasol. Fair to me.

The only problem is that if Orlando thinks that Bynum + Derrick Williams is enogh for Howard, or they would receive better offer from Nets.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Contracts don't work. Lakers would have to convince both teams to take on MWP and Walton and give up some cash too.

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Howard, like Gasol is going to prove to be a **tangible disappointment wherever he lands.

You can see it comin' a mile away.

**intangibly he'll be a sage--sellin' oodles of wampum & knick-knacks. Hell, maybe in today's NBA that is the tangible.

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2012, 01:08 PM
I smell fortification.

:lmao

The Fortifier

dunkman
02-25-2012, 01:17 PM
seems like a really fair trade for all teams

but why would the wolves want gasol when they have love? both pf

They also have Pekovic.

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 01:19 PM

The Fortifier

------

And honestly? There was absolutely no earthy reason for that (Hedo) not to work, to fortify with Nash. Except Nash would have none it. Wouldn't share the spotlight with his peer. So Nash called the bag men over at the AZ Republic and ordered a hit on Hedo, just like he'd had Porter hit.

What's Stoudemire accomplished in the Apple? Nothing. He stands around with his head up his ass, enjoying the view.

Please.

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2012, 01:26 PM

The Fortifier

------

And honestly? There was absolutely no earthy reason for that (Hedo) not to work, to fortify with Nash. Except Nash would have none it. Wouldn't share the spotlight with his peer. So Nash called the bag men over at the AZ Republic and ordered a hit on Hedo, just like he'd had Porter hit.

What's Stoudemire accomplished in the Apple? Nothing. He stands around with his head up his ass, enjoying the view.

Please.

:rolleyes

If it weren't for Stoudemire, you'da never had The Skunker to wave in our faces for a year. You should be singing his praises.

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Contracts don't work. Lakers would have to convince both teams to take on MWP and Walton and give up some cash too.

It does work.. Did you forget lakers have an 8.9 million trade exception?

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 02:28 PM

If it weren't for Stoudemire, you'da never had The Skunker to wave in our faces for a year. You should be singing his praises.

:depressed

This is true.

Spank me, hard.

sehui
02-25-2012, 02:41 PM
I don't see how the Wolves would want Pau..Kevin Love is great, and Pekovic lately has really blossomed, talk about another candidate for most improved player. If anything I'd think the the Wolves want talent in the 2/3 positions.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-25-2012, 02:41 PM
It does work.. Did you forget lakers have an 8.9 million trade exception?

You can't combine exceptions with other players. If you do trade an exception it has to be the only thing you ship out, just like how Dallas only sent the Lakers the exception and nothing else in the Odom trade.

While I don't rule out these players being traded, I don't see it happening unless someone takes on MWP and possibly Walton, or a fourth team is brought in.

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 02:46 PM
You can't combine exceptions with other players. If you do trade an exception it has to be the only thing you ship out, just like how Dallas only sent the Lakers the exception and nothing else in the Odom trade.

Wrong. Might want to read up on tpe's :lol

redzero
02-25-2012, 02:46 PM

The Fortifier

------

Please.

:lol Are you serious? Old, past his prime Hedo Turkoglu should have magically filled the gaping hole Amar'e left, even though he's never done something like that in his entire career?

People make mistakes, but damn.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Wrong. Might want to read up on tpe's :lol

Teams receive trade exceptions when they trade one player and take back less salary than they send away. Teams don't get a trade exception when they send players together, although it's often possible to reconfigure a multiplayer trade as separate, parallel single-player trades in order to gain trade exceptions. Trade exceptions can't be combined with anything -- even other trade exceptions.http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7360566/nba-trade-exceptions-expiring

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 02:51 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=72caavq

I can't add barea because it's not March 1st yet. So i used Pekovic who makes pretty much the same as barea does.

Goran Dragic
02-25-2012, 02:57 PM
And honestly? There was absolutely no earthy reason for that (Hedo) not to work, to fortify with Nash.
Except for the fact Turkoglu sucks

rascal
02-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I don't see how the Wolves would want Pau..Kevin Love is great, and Pekovic lately has really blossomed, talk about another candidate for most improved player. If anything I'd think the the Wolves want talent in the 2/3 positions.

THis is why Minn is the perfect trade partner for the Spurs.

Mal
02-25-2012, 03:04 PM
THis is why Minn is the perfect trade partner for the Spurs.

And this is why ? Pls dont say Anthony Randolph

Dunc n Dave
02-25-2012, 03:06 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7360566/nba-trade-exceptions-expiring

Maxipad getting owned!:lol

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Maxipad getting owned!:lol

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=72caavq

IronMaxipad
02-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Lakers would absorb Beasley/Barea with the exception. Might want to read that article again Bottomtooth. :lol

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 03:34 PM
:lol Are you serious? Old, past his prime Hedo Turkoglu should have magically filled the gaping hole Amar'e left, even though he's never done something like that in his entire career?

People make mistakes, but damn.

Red, crooking his index at me for civil discourse? (after a fashion)

Planets must be realigning, Kori is quid pro quoing my love and the Suns will have a crooked number to the left of [&] come June.

Red!!!!!!!!!!! Come ta Pappy, old horse.

"Reunited and it feels so good. Reunited and it's understood."

Killakobe81
02-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Red, crooking his index at me for civil discourse? (after a fashion)

Planets must be realigning, Kori is quid pro quoing my love and the Suns will have a crooked number to the left of [&] come June.

Red!!!!!!!!!!! Come ta Pappy, old horse.

You dug deep on that one, Cully. Many on here will not get that line, I'm barely old enough to remember the song.

redzero
02-25-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol who hasn't heard of that song?

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 05:30 PM

You dug deep on that one, Cully. Many on here will not get that line, I'm barely old enough to remember the song.

They killed it, didn't they? I was so sick of it. I remember them performing it on "Solid Gold." Remember that show, Killa? Just excellent.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Lakers would absorb Beasley/Barea with the exception. Might want to read that article again Bottomtooth. :lol

I see. My misinterpretation.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Minny's frontcourt would be unstoppable, offensively, but would suffer, from a defensive standpoint..throw in Pekovic, and that's quite the trio of bigs..overall, it may not be ideal from a financial and long-term standpoint, it would put them in a position to succeed, short-term..

Orlando would receive an elite big man and a prospect, I don't know if they could get a better deal for Howard..

LA would get their centerpiece, Barea would be a great addition..Beasley is a bad move that won't fit, though..overall, Howard wouldn't be an upgrade over Bynum-Pau, but Barea would fill a hole, and Beasley would help their bench(although he's a cancer)..it helps their status as a contender..

Muser
02-25-2012, 06:54 PM
You gotta think Howard in L.A will lure other big name F.A's in the future though.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Howard is the correct move and the better long-term move, it's a no-brainer..I just don't think he's a significant upgrade over the Bynum-Gasol combo..

They'll still have the same problem, in regards to their interior offense, which is that Kobe believes he's still a legit #1 option on a title team..

Banzai
02-25-2012, 07:53 PM
Not going to happen.

Killakobe81
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM
They killed it, didn't they? I was so sick of it. I remember them performing it on "Solid Gold." Remember that show, Killa? Just excellent.

I was pretty young but I remember the solid Gold dancers. Apparently Lebron does too ...

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2012, 08:21 PM
wolves look set they could get more with t he way their young pieces are playing this season...

LkrFan
02-25-2012, 08:58 PM

...and if not for Horry's hip check in 2007, you'd be sitting on 3* and liking it. :downspin:

Giuseppe
02-25-2012, 10:23 PM
^I find my perspective severely skewed now as I find the Suns non threatening and the Spurs my archest enemy not burned into my DNA.

It's almost surreal. I was scared to death the day Duncan hit that three. It was like Lincoln freed the slaves after it went thru. I took the children to Olive Garden to celebrate. Now 4 years later I've undergone an epiphany that's thrown my whole shit & hatred lists on their respective ears.

Josepatches_
02-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Andrew Bynum's right knee says hi

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/NBA-scoop-du-jour/andrew-bynum-getting-shot-during-star-weekend-131135244.html;_ylt=Am3FLMiAqQVZ3afxkM2qFHC8vLYF

AidanNelson2009
02-25-2012, 11:33 PM
I think it would be good for all teams, Lakers would be a much stronger side with Beasley and Howard, would put them back in the championship picture. Orlando would be taking a backwards step losing Howard, but with Bynum, who is still very young, and Derrick Williams who looks promising, they could really benefit from this move, and the Wolves would get the player thay've been wanting, Pau Gasol, him and Love would be good together.

Mal
02-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Magic said that they dont want Bynum :lmao

IronMaxipad
02-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Update

Latest Dwight-Howard-to-Lakers rumor says March 1 is the date

Here's the latest one on Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers, courtesy of Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel.

The Magic send Howard, Hedo Turkoglu and Jameer Nelson to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. The Toronto Raptors are also part of the rumor sending Jose Calderon to Orlando, although no one is quite sure what would complete that part of the trade.

The rumor also has all this happening on March 1.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dwight-howard-to-lakers-20120226,0,7656235.story

LkrFan
02-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Magic said that they dont want Bynum :lmao

I bet the Spurs would. :downspin:

irishock
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM
So the Magic roll with Duhon-Redick-Richardson-Gasol-Bynum? Good enough for a 8th seed at best.

LkrFan
02-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Andrew Bynum's right knee says hi

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/NBA-scoop-du-jour/andrew-bynum-getting-shot-during-star-weekend-131135244.html;_ylt=Am3FLMiAqQVZ3afxkM2qFHC8vLYF

Non-Issue

Hoops Czar
02-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Update

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dwight-howard-to-lakers-20120226,0,7656235.story

So that would make them the Orlando Lakers. I'm not exactly seeing how that necessarily makes them more competitive. Kobe isn't 24 and Howard isn't Shaq. Jameer Nelson has already proven how unreliable he can be as a true pg and Turkey hasn't been halfway decent since 2009.

The Lakers don't even have a guaranteed commitment from Howard that he'll sign an extention. He's already said that if he's traded to the Lakers, he's testing free agency. Stupid idiotic trade from a Lakers standpoint that could land them in the lottery for the next several years.

DPG21920
02-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Reports out that ORL has no real interest in Bynum although I think they should. I guess Brook not already having a big contract plays a role.

Fergie The Florists
02-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Orlando doesn't want Lopez dude

Hoops Czar
02-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Sure they do. They want Gasol included in the packaged deal.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2012, 05:29 PM
So that would make them the Orlando Lakers. I'm not exactly seeing how that necessarily makes them more competitive. Kobe isn't 24 and Howard isn't Shaq. Jameer Nelson has already proven how unreliable he can be as a true pg and Turkey hasn't been halfway decent since 2009.

The Lakers don't even have a guaranteed commitment from Howard that he'll sign an extention. He's already said that if he's traded to the Lakers, he's testing free agency. Stupid idiotic trade from a Lakers standpoint that could land them in the lottery for the next several years.

I could care less about the gamble...Gasol and Bynum are done..I see it...our window is now..our time is now...I've waited patiently on Kobe's moment for all my life...now it's time for us to do whatever it takes to get Kobe into a statistical title tie with MJ...once that happens I will be satisfied...Kobe has to get to 6 that's all I care about...

Josepatches_
02-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Non-Issue

I wouldn't trade for Bynum. His knee is a bomb.

sehui
02-26-2012, 06:24 PM
And this is why ? Pls dont say Anthony Randolph

Why not? He's just sitting there on the bench. He'll probably never get any playing time with Love and Pekovic being young. Might as well get rid of him for some value that he might need.

James Anderson has talent, he won that award (slips my mind) that Durant and many other all stars won on the college-level. It just so happens, that SA doesn't like projects, and the 2 spot is completely loaded up. With the emergence of Danny Green, the Spurs don't need to take the time to develop James Anderson; its just not profitable.

HarlemHeat37
02-27-2012, 12:18 AM
:lol I bet Bynum and Gasol are praying for the deal to go through, tbh..they'll finally touch the ball, once in a while..

Giuseppe
02-27-2012, 12:24 AM
:lol I bet Bynum and Gasol are praying for the deal to go through, tbh..they'll finally touch the ball, once in a while..

Yep, they won't have Kobe dragging them kicking & screaming thru 82 games + another 16 victories. They can go back to the fine art of check cashing.

Andrew Bynum
02-27-2012, 02:15 AM
Did you see Bynum out there looking like a new born deer today? Ummm, Pau didn't even make it. We should have kept his brother.

But then ya boy would only have three rings.

wanggi
02-27-2012, 04:57 AM
Bynum is underrated by all ya fucks.

Mal
02-27-2012, 08:02 AM
Why not? He's just sitting there on the bench. He'll probably never get any playing time with Love and Pekovic being young. Might as well get rid of him for some value that he might need.

James Anderson has talent, he won that award (slips my mind) that Durant and many other all stars won on the college-level. It just so happens, that SA doesn't like projects, and the 2 spot is completely loaded up. With the emergence of Danny Green, the Spurs don't need to take the time to develop James Anderson; its just not profitable.

But that dont make Puppies perfect trade partner. They have guys like Ellington, Johnson, Webster, Malcolm Lee on same position as James Anderson. And Anderson doesnt seem to be better than anybody that Wolves already have. So I ask again, why T-Wolves are perfect trade partner for Spurs ? With same logic any team with young big , glued to bench is perfect.