PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard is actually injured

timvp
02-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Video (http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/120224_leonard)

I was hoping he skipped the Rookie game (or whatever they're calling it) because Pop told him not to risk anything. Unfortunately, it sounds like he's legitimately injured. Watch the video above to see for yourself.

Basically, he says that he tried to warm up but it his calf was still tight. Asked if he could have played if a regular season game, he says no. Asked if he'll be ready for Chicago on Wednesday, he says he doesn't know.

:wakeup

Proxy
02-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Fuck. What the fuck. The entire team is going to get injured in no time. C'mon Manu... get healthy.

Libri
02-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Damn, that sucks. Good thing he didn't play. Don't want to go the route of Nene and Bargnani, who have been out for a long time.

timtonymanu
02-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Ugh so many fricking injuries.

Get better, Kawhi.

Hoops Czar
02-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Overused him vs the BLazers. spurs are dropping like flies

DPG21920
02-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Even the rookies on the Spurs can't play 1 full game at 40 minutes without dying?

Spurs da champs
02-25-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm sure he'll play & I can't wait to see him defend Rose.

superbigtime
02-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Gonna see Anderson play more. Sucks.

Tuddy
02-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Anyone else notice that Splitter was actually hurt before the Clippers game? When Blair got hooked early on and Splitter came in for about a minute, he was wincing and grabbing his calf then but he still went back in. :(

100%duncan
02-25-2012, 01:53 AM
without kawhi and against chicago, were dooooooooommmmeeeeddd

TJastal
02-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Even the rookies on the Spurs can't play 1 full game at 40 minutes without dying?

When you're used to playing half those minutes all year long it can be a system shock to suddenly play 40+ and to top it off be asked to carry the team for most of the night in a very hostile environment.. this is really no big shocker this happened, there was bound to be repercussions. Just another example of Pop's fascination with unnecessary tinkering backfiring on him.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-25-2012, 02:01 AM
It's amazing how even our twenty year olds can't handle normal minutes

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 02:10 AM
It's amazing how even our twenty year olds can't handle normal minutes

Its league wide. This lockout, shortened, season is not doing the players any favors, as far as injuries.

Dex
02-25-2012, 02:31 AM
This is because Pop sat Tim and Tony and played him extended minutes against the Blazers. :stirpot:

Cant_Be_Faded
02-25-2012, 02:35 AM
The only silver lining to this situation is that Kawhi actually smiled tonight....could be a good sign that this is nowhere near a serious injury

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 02:36 AM
When you're used to playing half those minutes all year long it can be a system shock to suddenly play 40+ and to top it off be asked to carry the team for most of the night in a very hostile environment.. this is really no big shocker this happened, there was bound to be repercussions. Just another example of Pop's fascination with unnecessary tinkering backfiring on him.System shock?

Are you a professional trainer?

I'm calling bullshit.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 02:45 AM
System shock?

Are you a professional trainer?

I'm calling bullshit.

Are you a professional douche? You certainly seem to have the credentials.

Robz4000
02-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Man Spurs just can't catch a break! Hopefully it isn't serious at all. If Leonard's out on top of Splitter, Manu, and TJ being out, no chance they beat Chicago. At this rate Tony's gonna get injured in the ASG. Has anyone ever actually gotten an injury in the game?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Are you a professional douche? You certainly seem to have the credentials.Jeremy Lin went from 9 minutes every other game or so to 38 every game.

lol system shock

TJastal
02-25-2012, 02:53 AM
Man Spurs just can't catch a break! Hopefully it isn't serious at all. If Leonard's out on top of Splitter, Manu, and TJ being out, no chance they beat Chicago. At this rate Tony's gonna get injured in the ASG. Has anyone ever actually gotten an injury in the game?

You just had to go there didn't you?

:lol

phxspurfan
02-25-2012, 02:56 AM
This is because Pop sat Tim and Tony and played him extended minutes against the Blazers. :stirpot:

TBH I actually thought that when I was watching that joke of a game. I thought, wow Pop is running these bench guys hard today...almost double their usual minutes or more. I wonder if anyone will get hurt.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:03 AM
TBH I actually thought that when I was watching that joke of a game. I thought, wow Pop is running these bench guys hard today...almost double their usual minutes or more. I wonder if anyone will get hurt.

+1

I was also amazed nobody got hurt with the way the unstructured offense had guys hurtling toward the basket 1 vs 5 in reckless abandon every time down the court. I thought for sure Neal was going to sprain an ankle or worse on some of those suicidal drives to the rim.

roycrikside
02-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Leonard was only Spur who even gave half a shit against Portland on defense, and it cost him.

GSH
02-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Some players would give anything to be part of an All-Star Weekend game. I hope it's minor (it sounds like it is), but Kawhi just moved up more in my book for not trying to push things and taking a chance of making it worse.

xellos88330
02-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Ugh, the bench is being seriously depleted.

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 03:49 AM
+1

I was also amazed nobody got hurt with the way the unstructured offense had guys hurtling toward the basket 1 vs 5 in reckless abandon every time down the court. I thought for sure Neal was going to sprain an ankle or worse on some of those suicidal drives to the rim.

Wow! You never give up. :lol

GSH
02-25-2012, 03:53 AM
http://bigtopfive.com.s120608.gridserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Cliff-Clavin-best-cheers-characters-e1300031322800-300x286.jpg

angelbelow
02-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Damn... that really sucks. At least he didn't try and play anyway.. hoping the weekend gives him some rest and time to recover.

mountainballer
02-25-2012, 05:10 AM
....it can be a system shock to suddenly play 40+..... .

yeah, the sudden system shock syndrome is totally underrated. but it happens all the time. guys who are used to listen to their wifes for not more than 20 minutes try for 40 and BAMM....system shock! many don't survive. so yeah, right. the system shock is something a coach has to be aware of. Pop indeed did ingnore the system shock danger. let's thank god Kawhi is still alive.

SA210
02-25-2012, 05:12 AM
when you're used to playing half those minutes all year long it can be a system shock to suddenly play 40+ and to top it off be asked to carry the team for most of the night in a very hostile environment.. This is really no big shocker this happened, there was bound to be repercussions. Just another example of pop's fascination with unnecessary tinkering backfiring on him.

+1

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 05:57 AM
+1Jeremy Lin proves you completely wrong.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 06:19 AM
Jeremy Lin proves you completely wrong.

What does jeremy lin have to do with the spurs?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 06:31 AM
What does jeremy lin have to do with the spurs?No on expects you to understand.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:00 AM
No on expects you to understand.

You got nothing. I gotcha.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 07:27 AM
You got nothing. I gotcha.No, it's all pretty clear.

Thanks for staying in the thread I'm in.

Again.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:34 AM
No, it's all pretty clear.

Thanks for staying in the thread I'm in.

Again.

It's not really clear but if you say so.

And no ChumpyDumpy, thank you.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 07:38 AM
It's not really clear but if you say so.I say so.

And no ChumpyDumpy, thank you.:lol you even forgot what you posted.

benefactor
02-25-2012, 07:44 AM
So the same people that are whining about Pop playing Leonard more minutes and getting him hurt were whining about Pop not playing Duncan/Parker extra minutes to win a meaningless game.

Vintage greyspurfan.

lmbebo
02-25-2012, 07:47 AM
You could see it when he tried to run out in the rising stars game as well. He had a little limp.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:47 AM
I say so.

Thats what she said

:lol you even forgot what you posted.

I forgot what I posted? I'm pretty sure I posted no ChumpyDumpy, thank you.

sinok
02-25-2012, 07:48 AM
yeah, the sudden system shock syndrome is totally underrated. but it happens all the time. guys who are used to listen to their wifes for not more than 20 minutes try for 40 and BAMM....system shock! many don't survive. so yeah, right. the system shock is something a coach has to be aware of. Pop indeed did ingnore the system shock danger. let's thank god Kawhi is still alive.

:rollin

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 07:52 AM
I forgot what I posted?Yes, you're proving it right now.

Obstructed_View
02-25-2012, 07:53 AM
This happens to almost every team every year. What makes the difference is the ability of other guys to step up. The Spurs have done a fantastic job of that so far. Here's another opportunity.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Yes, you're proving it right now.

I'm proving what right now?

tenbeersbold
02-25-2012, 08:12 AM
So the same people that are whining about Pop playing Leonard more minutes and getting him hurt were whining about Pop not playing Duncan/Parker extra minutes to win a meaningless game.

Vintage greyspurfan.

Vintage trolling douchebag is what I believe we should call you

Congrats on being annoying for a real LONG time...

Sure gives us "newbies" sumthin' to aspire to :rollin

SpurNation
02-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Hope it's not going to be a nagging, on going for the rest of the season type of injury.

http://www.commonsportsinjuries.com/lowerleg/calfstrain/

Calf Strain
Calf strain, or calf muscle strain, is a tear, partial tear or stretch of the calf muscle(s) The damage can be anywhere within the muscle bulk or tendon.

What causes calf injury?
Muscles that are cold or tight that haven't been warmed up, or extreme sprinting, or landing badly after jumping or any strenuous exercise on the calf.

Symptoms of calf injuries
Swelling and bruising may appear and the damaged area will feel sore to the touch. Also it may be painful to point your foot towards the ground.

Recovery time and treatment of the calf
If your injury is not too bad, a calf muscle strain should start to improve within a few days and with gentle stretching you should be able to resume your sport within a few weeks. If however your injury is more severe, immediately after injury ice needs to be applied. Use a thin towel between skin and ice to avoid ice burn. Continue with the ice at regular intervals during the first 24 hours.Do not put any weight on your leg and as soon as possible elevate your leg to reduce swelling. It will also be more comfortable to rest your calf on a pillow or cushion. You should check with you doctor to see exactly what the damage is and then as soon as possible after pain has subsided, you should start gentle exercises.

Calf exercises
A list of exercises to help you restrengthen your calf and recover from injury can be found on our best lower leg exercises page. (http://www.commonsportsinjuries.com/lowerleg/exercises/)

Prevention
Do not return to your sport too early and when you do don't play a full on game, ease back into it gradually. Always warm up as after injury, risk of further injury is higher. Warming up brings blood and oxygen to the working muscles and will also enhance performance. Make warm ups part of your sport as it is a small price to pay to save further injury.

Depending on the severity...Could be (probably) weeks before we see Kawhi in any meaningful action on the court.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Jeremy Lin proves you completely wrong.

Uh... no, at most all you've proven that the injury rate is at least 50%. Grats on your extensive research. :lol :rollin

Jeremy Lin is also a very poor example to use as well. Knicks were completely floundering and 2-13 in their last 15 games. D'Antoni needed something to jumpstart that ballclub. And Lin is still playing those heavy minutes, revealing it was a carefully planned move, not some schizo perfunctory tinkering bender

acoelho1
02-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Off topic but I loved his response when asked if he was excited to see any players he hadn't played against. "I'm not a fan no more.. ain't trying to meet nobody." I loved that answer and he recognizes these are the guys that he is competing against and doesn't want to give them any advantage. Its a small thing but this guy is going to be special. I love his attitude.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Off topic but I loved his response when asked if he was excited to see any players he hadn't played against. "I'm not a fan no more.. ain't trying to meet nobody." I loved that answer and he recognizes these are the guys that he is competing against and doesn't want to give them any advantage. Its a small thing but this guy is going to be special. I love his attitude.

Cool beans. He's been learning important lessons from Pop already.

4down
02-25-2012, 09:44 AM
System shock? Dude plays ball for a living. Injuries happen. And yes in a compressed season, they will iccure more frequently, but theres no way you can mitigate against every sprain and strain. He's 20, It's not like he's some 32 year old cubicle worker who just started playing pickup ball after 6 months on the couch watching boardwalk empire and eating fast food non stop.

And no, I'm not speaking from experience. so there. :tongue

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2012, 09:53 AM
When you're used to playing half those minutes all year long it can be a system shock to suddenly play 40+ and to top it off be asked to carry the team for most of the night in a very hostile environment.. this is really no big shocker this happened, there was bound to be repercussions. Just another example of Pop's fascination with unnecessary tinkering backfiring on him.

Yeah it really sucks that Kawhi had to go and get injured. Good thing he's young and can recover quickly.

Not like you give a shit about Kawhi either way, based on how sore the axe wound between your legs was when the Spurs traded GH for him.

:lol GH fanboi
:lol Chris Singleton

TJastal
02-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Yeah it really sucks that Kawhi had to go and get injured. Good thing he's young and can recover quickly.

Not like you give a shit about Kawhi either way, based on how sore the axe wound between your legs was when the Spurs traded GH for him.

:lol GH fanboi
:lol Chris Singleton

So the argument has now shifted to my personal feelings toward Khawi Leonard. I guess that's a good indication I've won said argument. :lol

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2012, 10:09 AM
So the argument has now shifted to my personal feelings toward Khawi Leonard. I guess that's a good indication I've won said argument. :lol

There never was an argument homie. I just wanted to rip on you a little bit for saying we'd regret not drafting Singleton. If you think that a highly trained athlete suddenly playing a whopping 15 extra minutes in one game is the reason that he got injured in the NEXT game, you can go right ahead and believe that.

elemento
02-25-2012, 10:17 AM
jastal as completely wrong :lmao

Singleton sucks

VBM
02-25-2012, 10:45 AM

If he didn't have to play all those minutes against Portland, this wouldn't have happened :stirpot:

Copycat :nope

It sounds like he has a Grade 1 Strain at most. I had a Grade 2 a couple summers ago and couldn't walk without a limp for over a week. He'll probably miss next week if Pop is uber-careful with him, but he should be ready to go after that with all the high-tech medical stuff these guys have access to.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 10:45 AM
There never was an argument homie. I just wanted to rip on you a little bit for saying we'd regret not drafting Singleton. If you think that a highly trained athlete suddenly playing a whopping 15 extra minutes in one game is the reason that he got injured in the NEXT game, you can go right ahead and believe that.

I've already admitted Leonard has been much better than I thought he would be. But really let's not count out Singleton yet. He's playing for the craptastic wizards, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in his performance there. We'll may get a better idea 2-3 years down the road of that comparison. But at this point, I would say Leonard has outperformed him. And thanks for pointing that out btw. And thanks again for attempting to derail/shift the current argument. I know I've made solid points when people feel the need to start pointing out things from at least a year ago that have nothing to do with the current topic.

Btw, where did you come up with 15 minutes? He logged 43 minutes in that game and only averages 23 so far this year. Plus he was essentially playing with scrubs like Anderson and Dawson the entire 43 minutes. It's really no small wonder the guy is limping around now.

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 11:24 AM
I've already admitted Leonard has been much better than I thought he would be. But really let's not count out Singleton yet. He's playing for the craptastic wizards, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in his performance there. We'll may get a better idea 2-3 years down the road of that comparison. But at this point, I would say Leonard has outperformed him. And thanks for pointing that out btw. And thanks again for attempting to derail/shift the current argument. I know I've made solid points when people feel the need to start pointing out things from at least a year ago that have nothing to do with the current topic.

Btw, where did you come up with 15 minutes? He logged 43 minutes in that game and only averages 23 so far this year. Plus he was essentially playing with scrubs like Anderson and Dawson the entire 43 minutes. It's really no small wonder the guy is limping around now.

Blaming Pop for this injury is pretty fucking stupid tbh...

Anderson played 35 minutes that night and averages 12.6 minutes per game and surprise, no injury.

Dawson played 2 minutes his first game and then 32 minutes during the blowout and surprise, no injury.

Joseph played 37 minutes while he averages 8 mpg and surprise, no injury.

These are professional athletes who's only job is to be prepared to play basketball.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Uh... no, at most all you've proven that the injury rate is at least 50%. Grats on your extensive research. :lol :rollin

Jeremy Lin is also a very poor example to use as well. Knicks were completely floundering and 2-13 in their last 15 games. D'Antoni needed something to jumpstart that ballclub. And Lin is still playing those heavy minutes, revealing it was a carefully planned move, not some schizo perfunctory tinkering benderCarefully planned?

:lmao

He was going to be waived.

That's the stupidest thing you have ever posted.

GSH
02-25-2012, 12:42 PM
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/politics/files/2011/01/ClavenCliff.jpg

Actually Nahmie, this whole thing is a math problem. Given the 50% injury rate, times the 3 years needed for Singleton to become a great player, there was actually a 150% chance that Leonard would become injured while playing with those scrubs. It's really very simple there.

By the by, did you know that in Rajikistan all the really bad players have to wear those medical outfits called "scrubs"? So there you have it. Popovich is just carrying on his native Rajikistani customs by playing guys like Anderson and Dawson.

GSH
02-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Jeremy Lin is also a very poor example to use as well. Knicks were completely floundering and 2-13 in their last 15 games. D'Antoni needed something to jumpstart that ballclub. And Lin is still playing those heavy minutes, revealing it was a carefully planned move, not some schizo perfunctory tinkering bender

And BTW, dumbass. The only thing "carefully planned" about Lin was the team's plan to get rid of him. D'Antoni gave him a shot to prove that he at least deserved to be on the team. He had no idea or expectation that Lin would "jump start the team". I know you will have some stupid rebuttal, even if D'Antoni says so himself, but I'll do this anyway:

“His expiration date was coming up,” Coach Mike D’Antoni said in an interview earlier this week. “We had to evaluate to see if there was something there or not.”
The guarantee deadline “kind of prompted us” to give Lin more playing time, he said.

Lin was shaky in that Boston game, leaving D’Antoni feeling ambivalent. But he decided to give him another shot the next night against the Nets. Lin responded with the best game of his career, with 25 points and seven assists off the bench in a victory over the Nets.

widowmaker
02-25-2012, 12:55 PM
I wish the spurs had Phoenix's conditioning staff. Splitter-calf, kawhi-calf, tj-hamstring. Fucking streach every day! Even on days you dont play!

timvp
02-25-2012, 12:56 PM
I could buy the "system shock" if it was Cory Joseph who went down. But Leonard had played 30 minutes the previous game and has played 35+ minutes plenty of times this season.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 12:56 PM
And BTW, dumbass. The only thing "carefully planned" about Lin was the team's plan to get rid of him. D'Antoni gave him a shot to prove that he at least deserved to be on the team. He had no idea or expectation that Lin would "jump start the team". I know you will have some stupid rebuttal, even if D'Antoni says so himself, but I'll do this anyway:

“His expiration date was coming up,” Coach Mike D’Antoni said in an interview earlier this week. “We had to evaluate to see if there was something there or not.”
The guarantee deadline “kind of prompted us” to give Lin more playing time, he said.

Lin was shaky in that Boston game, leaving D’Antoni feeling ambivalent. But he decided to give him another shot the next night against the Nets. Lin responded with the best game of his career, with 25 points and seven assists off the bench in a victory over the Nets.Leave it to TJ to know nothing about the biggest sports story of the year.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh, let's see some of the things TJ wrote about Leonard.

Pop really won't be able to play Leonard as a SF

JYou may fancy the idea that Leonard is going to be getting all these opportunities to show off his fancy passing & rebounding skills, but in reality it's not going to happen.

I believe Singleton will pay immediate dividends (especially on the defensive end) while Leonard will be a work in progress for many years. Just another kick in the teeth for Tim Duncan (courtesy Pop/FO).

Leonard is just a bad overall fit for the spurs IMO. Pop has had a great track record of drafting the past decade but this one is going to be a major bust.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 01:34 PM

Lin was shaky in that Boston game, leaving D’Antoni feeling ambivalent. But he decided to give him another shot the next night against the Nets. Lin responded with the best game of his career, with 25 points and seven assists off the bench in a victory over the Nets.

So you're telling us the plan all along was to give him playing time to prove himself? And since his deadline was forthcoming and the team was 2-13 guess it was time to play him.

I could be wrong but that plan sounds suspiciously like, well, a plan. :lol

TJastal
02-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Oh, let's see some of the things TJ wrote about Leonard.

Somebody must be pretty butthurt to spend all afternoon looking up my post history.

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 01:37 PM
So you're telling us the plan all along was to give him playing time to prove himself? And since his deadline was forthcoming and the team was 2-13 guess it was time to play him.

:bang

You really are dumb.

Russ
02-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Without wading through the bickering, is there a consensus as to:

1. What the injury is?

2. How long he's likely to be out?

Proxy
02-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Somebody must be pretty butthurt to spend all afternoon looking up my post history.

Just admit you're wrong. You're only making it worse.

Then ride off into the sunset, and never return

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 01:54 PM

Please expllain how calling you out on your moronic takes butthurt? Its actually fun.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Just admit you're wrong. You're only making it worse.

Then ride off into the sunset, and never return

How about I admit I'm wrong, then you ride off into the sunset and never return?

GSH
02-25-2012, 02:17 PM

No... I'm saying that the plan was to cut him from the roster. Pink slip. Waivers. I could dig up quotes from some of their FO guys saying that they would have cut him, if Baron Davis had come back from his injury sooner. But reality doesn't seem to hold any attraction for you.

Besides, you didn't say D'Antoni had A plan. You said he had a carefully crafted plan to jump start the team with Lin. But he says in his own words that isn't true. The only truth here is that D'Antoni thought Lin was going to get cut from the team, and he decided to give him one last shot to prove that he was even worth having on the roster. They were all shocked - D'Antoni, the FO, everybody - when Lin started playing so well.

No... there's a second truth. You have officially moved into first place as the dumbest dumb fuck on ST. It's like arguing with fucking Rain Man. If you suddenly quit posting, it would clear up about 60% of the worthless distraction bullshit here.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Please expllain how calling you out on your moronic takes butthurt? Its actually fun.

Anyone could find moronic takes from anyone here, we've all said dumb things in the past. I'm sure I could dig out hundreds if not thousands of stupid posts from the JA fanboys club (and I'd have fun doing it) but I really have better things to do all day with my time.

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 02:19 PM
What does jeremy lin have to do with the spurs?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Pretty sure the rest of us got it

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 02:22 PM
also croflmao @ "system shock" :lmao oh man what a fucking retard :lol

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyone could find moronic takes from anyone here, we've all said dumb things in the past. I'm sure I could dig out hundreds if not thousands of stupid posts from the JA fanboys club (and I'd have fun doing it) but I really have better things to do all day with my time.

Like bleed out your ass on an online forum about the man in charge of the Spurs playing his players however he feels is necessary?

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 02:27 PM
No... I'm saying that the plan was to cut him from the roster. Pink slip. Waivers. I could dig up quotes from some of their FO guys saying that they would have cut him, if Baron Davis had come back from his injury sooner. But reality doesn't seem to hold any attraction for you.

Besides, you didn't say D'Antoni had A plan. You said he had a carefully crafted plan to jump start the team with Lin. But he says in his own words that isn't true. The only truth here is that D'Antoni thought Lin was going to get cut from the team, and he decided to give him one last shot to prove that he was even worth having on the roster. They were all shocked - D'Antoni, the FO, everybody - when Lin started playing so well.

No... there's a second truth. You have officially moved into first place as the dumbest dumb fuck on ST. It's like arguing with fucking Rain Man. If you suddenly quit posting, it would clear up about 60% of the worthless distraction bullshit here.

Kudos for recognizing Tj's takes. He puts alot of hard work into it. :lol

TJastal
02-25-2012, 02:28 PM

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/13/schmeelk-jeremy-lin-and-mike-dantoni-a-perfect-marriage/

In the same way, D’Antoni desperately needed someone like Jeremy Lin to show up. This season showed a weakness in D’Antoni’s approach: it needs a good point guard to work. In fairness, the same can be said of most offenses, but it is particularly true in Mike D’Antoni’s. He doesn’t need a Derrick Rose or a Chris Paul, just a guard that can see the floor and make the proper reads off the high pick and roll. There was a reason he turned Chris Duhon into a starting caliber NBA point guard, and Raymond Felton into a borderline All-Star.

Yup you're right GSH. D'Antoni had no plan with Jeremy Lin. Even though his skillset as a point guard fits exactly into the system he runs. Must have been just dumb luck the knicks ever stumbled upon him.

ThaBigFundamental21
02-25-2012, 02:38 PM
It's safe to say Chicago is going to crush us by 20. No Splitter, no Leonard, and no Manu. No size without the first 2. Game over.

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Kudos for recognizing Tj's takes. He puts alot of hard work into it. :lol

It's funny because he think he's a basketball genius and has revolutionary takes :lol

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 02:42 PM
It's funny because he think he's a basketball genius and has revolutionary takes :lol

You know the ole saying, "hes a legend in his own mind." :lol

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 02:50 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/13/schmeelk-jeremy-lin-and-mike-dantoni-a-perfect-marriage/

Yup you're right GSH. D'Antoni had no plan with Jeremy Lin. Even though his skillset as a point guard fits exactly into the system he runs. Must have been just dumb luck the knicks ever stumbled upon him.

http://planetpov.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/digging.jpg

TJastal
02-25-2012, 02:54 PM
So, while Jeremy Lin has certainly made Mike D’Antoni’s system work, his system has no doubt made Jeremy Lin look a whole better than he would in any other system. This should be a reminder for all Knicks fans out there that somehow forgot what their head coach’s offense can do with a decent playmaker. D’Antoni does know what he is doing, and it goes far beyond the seven seconds or less fast break stuff people remember from Phoenix. His offense spreads the floor and creates more space and ball movement, leading to open looks moreso than any other system. All he needs are skilled and willing passers that are able to take advantage of those opportunities. With Jeremy Lin, he has that and it has infected the rest of the roster.

Nope, D'Antoni had no plan at all when the knicks acquired Lin. Isn't that right, GSH?

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Nope, D'Antoni had no plan at all when the knicks acquired Lin. Isn't that right, GSH?

Quit pretending Mr. Pringles is a basketball genius of a coach. If he knew Lin was going to perform like he did, then why did he wait so long to start him??

ThaBigFundamental21
02-25-2012, 03:00 PM
For all the Pop haters. Give Pop D'Antoni's roster and tell me pop wouldn't contend for an NBA title.

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 03:00 PM
The New York Knicks claimed Lin off waivers on December 27 to be a backup behind Toney Douglas and Mike Bibby after an injury to guard Iman Shumpert; recently-signed guard Baron Davis was also injured and weeks away from playing.[57][95][102] Lin becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the season.[103] Lin said he was "competing for a backup spot, and people see me as the 12th to 15th guy on the roster. It's a numbers game."[47] As the Knicks' third-string point guard, he made his season debut on the road against the Warriors, where he was warmly cheered in his return to Oracle Arena.[104] On January 17, 2012, Lin was assigned to the Erie BayHawks of the D-League.[105] On January 20, he had a triple-double with 28 points, 11 rebounds, and 12 assists in the BayHawks' 122–113 victory over the Maine Red Claws.[106] Lin was recalled by the Knicks three days later.[107]
On January 28, Davis suffered a setback that postponed his Knicks debut.[108][103] Then New York considered releasing Lin before his contract became guaranteed on February 10 so they could sign a new player. However, after the Knicks squandered a fourth quarter lead in a February 3 loss to the Boston Celtics, coach Mike D'Antoni decided to give Lin a chance to play due to "desperation", according to experts. "He got lucky because we were playing so bad," said D'Antoni.[109][108] Lin had played only 55 minutes through the Knicks' first 23 games, but he would unexpectedly lead a turnaround of an 8–15 team that had lost 11 of its last 13 games.

I bolded and made the font bigger so hopefully your peanut brain can realize just how wrong you are. If not, continue digging your hole.

The Truth #6
02-25-2012, 03:01 PM
I wonder if Pop will still be coach when the games resume after this weekend? I'm sure that "Calfgate" will make Holt strongly reconsider the sanity of his head coach, and more importantly, the health of his players' calves. This controversy on ST is clearly a PR disaster that can't be swept under the rug.

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 03:02 PM
I wonder if Pop will still be coach when the games resume after this weekend? I'm sure that "Calfgate" will make Holt strongly reconsider the sanity of his head coach, and more importantly, the health of his players' calves. This controversy on ST is clearly a PR disaster that can't be swept under the rug.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:07 PM
The New York Knicks claimed Lin off waivers on December 27 to be a backup behind Toney Douglas and Mike Bibby after an injury to guard Iman Shumpert; recently-signed guard Baron Davis was also injured and weeks away from playing.[57][95][102] Lin becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the season.[103] Lin said he was "competing for a backup spot, and people see me as the 12th to 15th guy on the roster. It's a numbers game."[47] As the Knicks' third-string point guard, he made his season debut on the road against the Warriors, where he was warmly cheered in his return to Oracle Arena.[104] On January 17, 2012, Lin was assigned to the Erie BayHawks of the D-League.[105] On January 20, he had a triple-double with 28 points, 11 rebounds, and 12 assists in the BayHawks' 122–113 victory over the Maine Red Claws.[106] Lin was recalled by the Knicks three days later.[107]
On January 28, Davis suffered a setback that postponed his Knicks debut.[108][103] Then New York considered releasing Lin before his contract became guaranteed on February 10 so they could sign a new player. However, after the Knicks squandered a fourth quarter lead in a February 3 loss to the Boston Celtics, coach Mike D'Antoni decided to give Lin a chance to play due to "desperation", according to experts. "He got lucky because we were playing so bad," said D'Antoni.[109][108] Lin had played only 55 minutes through the Knicks' first 23 games, but he would unexpectedly lead a turnaround of an 8–15 team that had lost 11 of its last 13 games.

I bolded and made the font bigger so hopefully your peanut brain can realize just how wrong you are. If not, continue digging your hole.

lol "experts"

benefactor
02-25-2012, 03:13 PM
I usually gloss over TJastal's takes, but this has been quite an entertaining amount of fail. Props to TJ for getting into the All-Star spirit.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Fact remains that there is a reason the knicks went out and acquired Lin (because he fits well into D'Antoni's system). It does show there was a plan in place which is more than enough to prove my point.

If the knicks had been winning without him obviously he wouldn't have gotten his shot, but with the team struggling D'Antoni pulled out that ace in his sleeve and played it.

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 03:14 PM
lol "experts"

And what are you exactly?? Show me links to articles you have published or conversations you've had with D'Antoni. Otherwise, could you be so kindly and STFU. You're wrong. The end. Accept it. Move on.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:15 PM
I usually gloss over TJastal's takes, but this has been quite an entertaining amount of fail. Props to TJ for getting into the All-Star spirit.

I'm quite fine up here thank you... it's all of you who are digging yourselves deeper lmao.

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Fact remains that there is a reason the knicks went out and acquired Lin (because he fits well into D'Antoni's system). It does show there was a plan in place which is more than enough to prove my point.

If the knicks had been winning without him obviously he wouldn't have gotten his shot, but with the team struggling D'Antoni pulled out that ace in his sleeve and played it.

It's more so because Davis was injured and Shrumpert sucked, they had no PG to run their offense. Even D'Antoni said "he just got lucky," how fucking stupid and pig-headed can you be? :lmao

everyone disagrees with me and I am the laughing stock of ST but it is they who are wrong, i am a genius!

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm quite fine up here thank you... it's all of you who are digging yourselves deeper lmao.

http://troll.me/images/brick-tamland/what-a-fucking-retard.jpg

I'm done now. Thanks for the laughs Tjastal. :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:24 PM

:lolOnly a few seconds needed to find your stupid takes tbh.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:25 PM
It's more so because Davis was injured and Shrumpert sucked, they had no PG to run their offense. Even D'Antoni said "he just got lucky," how fucking stupid and pig-headed can you be? :lmao

Just because Lin was never plan A doesn't detract from the fact there was a plan in place for him from the get-go you cucking moron.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:27 PM

If the knicks had been winning without him obviously he wouldn't have gotten his shot, but with the team struggling D'Antoni pulled out that ace in his sleeve and played it.OMFG.

You're saying he was just holding Lin back and losing games according to his plan and that he varied Lin's minutes as Pop ddi Leonard's according to this grand plan.

You're kicking your own ass and you don't even realize it.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Just because Lin was never plan A doesn't detract from the fact there was a plan in place for him from the get-go you cucking moron.Yeah, the waiver wire.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Yeah, the waiver wire.

lol you're an idiot

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:37 PM
lol "experts"He's Tyrus Thomas' trainer.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:38 PM
lol you're an idiotYou're the one who said D'Antoni was benching Lin and losing all those games according to his plan.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:40 PM
You're the one who said D'Antoni was benching Lin and losing all those games according to his plan.

I don't think so dumbass

SpurNation
02-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Most of the time things get boring between Spurs games. The last 2 pages, up to this point, of this thread, has eased that boredom.

TJ...are you in the lawn care business?...fertilization time is just around the corner. If you could get stuff to grow with the crap your spreading good fortune lies ahead.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Seriously, TJ -- do you consider yourself more of an expert than the gentleman in the center who trains the players to his right and left?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Thorpe_LouTyrus.jpg/320px-Thorpe_LouTyrus.jpg

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 03:42 PM
I don't think so dumbassThat's exactly what you said. You didn't realize it and still don't, but that's because you're stupid.

manufan10
02-25-2012, 03:43 PM
:lmao This is some quality stuff here.

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 03:46 PM
Just because Lin was never plan A doesn't detract from the fact there was a plan in place for him from the get-go you cucking moron.

No there wasn't, as evidence of Mike D'Antoni HIMSELF saying they played him because their team was so bad and he got lucky. His own words. And you're going to try and twist that? Holy shit you're an idiot :lmao please end your meaningless existence

mountainballer
02-25-2012, 03:48 PM
TJastal, the Black Night of Spurstalk.

http://eternalpropositions.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.jpg?w=500

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 03:48 PM
http://planetpov.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/digging.jpg

Looks like you errored. Pm me and I'll help you figure how to make this pic. Tjastal's avaitor pic. No need to thank me. :lol

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 03:50 PM

Calfgate. Classic :lol.

jjktkk
02-25-2012, 03:52 PM
I don't think so dumbass

There in lies the problem.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 03:58 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2F redirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2F d0%2Fd0%2FdZ%2FdU%2FdH%2FdQ%2FZUHQ_3.MP3%3Fauthtok %3D5561693618416480066_plaw83FohqzJEcIpxm3rs2IfCg&podcast_name=Mike+D%26%23039%3BAntoni++-+With+Mike+Francesa&podcast_artist=Mike+Francesa&station_id=91&tag=&dcid=CBS.NY

Q: Mike, what happened, obviously you we're hurting, guys missing, why the sudden turn, to Lin, is it something you had been contemplating? Is it something you guys as coaches had been talking about, or was it something that just came to ya?

Mike D'Antoni: Well, in total it was a combination of everything, a lot of luck is involved, uhh.. we knew that the point guard position, uh, the guys manning the position, Iman Shumpert, Toney Douglas, you know they're not point guards, we needed.. something there, we were waiting for Baron to get back as the salvation but he was pushed back, and we weren't getting the job done.. we had Jeremy Lin, somebody we kinda liked, we we're intrigued by, that's why we picked him up, but since he came to us only a month ago, he probably only had 1 practice where I'm pushin Toney, Iman, Mike Bibby to see if we can get something out of him. Well as time went along and we still weren't getting the job done, and Jeremy's contract was coming up in 10 days, we as coaches said well we gotta give Jeremy a shot let's try we have no idea if its gonna work. We tried him a couple games, and you could see something there, but it wasn't defenite, and then we threw him in, I think it was New Jersey, he just took off.

Lin had 1 practice with the team in total before getting his chance. This was probably so he could at least learn the basics of the D'Antoni playbook. That should explain why he didn't play immediately to you clowns. He might have been plan B (to Baron Davis) but from D'Antoni's comments they were very high on him all along and weren't going to let him go without giving him an opportunity first. I don't know about y'all but that sounds like a plan was in place to me. :tu

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Keep digging, fellas. You might make it to the other side of the world someday.

manufan10
02-25-2012, 04:03 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2F redirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2F d0%2Fd0%2FdZ%2FdU%2FdH%2FdQ%2FZUHQ_3.MP3%3Fauthtok %3D5561693618416480066_plaw83FohqzJEcIpxm3rs2IfCg&podcast_name=Mike+D%26%23039%3BAntoni++-+With+Mike+Francesa&podcast_artist=Mike+Francesa&station_id=91&tag=&dcid=CBS.NY

Q: Mike, what happened, obviously you we're hurting, guys missing, why the sudden turn, to Lin, is it something you had been contemplating? Is it something you guys as coaches had been talking about, or was it something that just came to ya?

Mike D'Antoni: Well, in total it was a combination of everything, a lot of luck is involved, uhh.. we knew that the point guard position, uh, the guys manning the position, Iman Shumpert, Toney Douglas, you know they're not point guards, we needed.. something there, we were waiting for Baron to get back as the salvation but he was pushed back, and we weren't getting the job done.. we had Jeremy Lin, somebody we kinda liked, we we're intrigued by, that's why we picked him up, but since he came to us only a month ago, he probably only had 1 practice where I'm pushin Toney, Iman, Mike Bibby to see if we can get something out of him. Well as time went along and we still weren't getting the job done, and Jeremy's contract was coming up in 10 days, we as coaches said well we gotta give Jeremy a shot let's try we have no idea if its gonna work. We tried him a couple games, and you could see something there, but it wasn't defenite, and then we threw him in, I think it was New Jersey, he just took off.

Lin had 1 practice with the team in total before getting his chance. This was probably so he could at least learn the basics of the NY playbook. That should explain why he didn't play immediately to you clowns. He might have been plan B (to Baron Davis) but from D'Antoni's comments they were very high on him all along and weren't going to let him go without giving him an opportunity first. I don't know about y'all but that sounds like a plan was in place to me. :tu

You should read the rest of the quote: "We still weren't getting the job done.. Lin's contract is up, let's give him a chance.. no idea if it's going to work.. wasn't definite..."

:lol Helping further Chump's case
:lol digging deeper
:lol TJastal

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:06 PM

Lin had 1 practice with the team in total before getting his chance. This was probably so he could at least learn the basics of the D'Antoni playbook. That should explain why he didn't play immediately to you clowns. He might have been plan B (to Baron Davis) but from D'Antoni's comments they were very high on him all along and weren't going to let him go without giving him an opportunity first. I don't know about y'all but that sounds like a plan was in place to me. :tuThanks for helping me out, TJ! :tu

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Please answer the question.
Seriously, TJ -- do you consider yourself more of an expert than the gentleman in the center who trains the players to his right and left?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Thorpe_LouTyrus.jpg/320px-Thorpe_LouTyrus.jpg

Yes or no.

GSH
02-25-2012, 04:10 PM
i don't think, so dumbass

fify

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I proved my case beyond a reasonable doubt, that a plan of destiny was in place for Lin to get a shot at the starting point guard gig. His skills as a point guard fit too perfectly into D'Antoni system to be just mere coincidence... it had to be a calculated move by the knicks.

If you disagree, I don't care. I'll sleep well tonight.

manufan10
02-25-2012, 04:24 PM
I proved my case beyond a reasonable doubt, that a plan of destiny was in place for Lin to get a shot at the starting point guard gig. His skills as a point guard fit too perfectly into D'Antoni system to be just mere coincidence... it had to be a calculated move by the knicks.

All you proved was that your reading comprehension sucks, tbh.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:25 PM

If you disagree, I don't care. I'll sleep well tonight.:lmao

D'Antoni deliberately injured Davis and Shumpert.

It was all part of the plan.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:31 PM
All you proved was that your reading comprehension sucks, tbh.

Uh, no. People here are claiming that Lin just magically fell into the knicks lap for no reason at all and it was just pure luck that D'Antoni decided to give him some run. Well, D'Antoni said there was an element of luck, yes but also said it was a combination of other things. Lin didn't just magically fall into their laps, he must have been carefully scouted and selected according to his skillset as a point guard that perfectly fits into D'Antoni's system. D'Antoni all but says Lin was going to get a solid look before he was cut one way or the other.

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2012, 04:32 PM

then how come he didnt flourished at GSW?? same system small ball bullshit no defense...

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Uh, no. People here are claiming that Lin just magically fell into the knicks lap for no reason at all and it was just pure luck that D'Antoni decided to give him some run. Well, D'Antoni said there was an element of luck, yes but also said it was a combination of other things. Lin didn't just magically fall into their laps, he must have been carefully scouted and selected according to his skillset as a point guard that perfectly fits into D'Antoni's system. D'Antoni all but says Lin was going to get a solid look before he was cut one way or the other.Because all the other point guards sucked and/or were injured.

And Lin's minutes varied wildly. By your logic, D'Antoni's "plan of destiny" was to injure him.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:34 PM
You guys still digging huh?

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Because all the other point guards sucked and/or were injured.

And Lin's minutes varied wildly. By your logic, D'Antoni's "plan of destiny" was to injure him.

Now you're just being stupid. The "other point guards" you are talking about aren't even point guards, D'Antoni says that clearly in the podcast which was generously quoted for you in my previous post.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:38 PM
then how come he didnt flourished at GSW?? same system small ball bullshit no defense...

Not the same system at all.

GSH
02-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Actually, I enjoy getting spanked.
As long as I get some attention.
http://www.moonbattery.com/spanking.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Now you're just being stupid. The "other point guards" you are talking about aren't even point guards, D'Antoni says that clearly in the podcast which was generously quoted for you in my previous post.Baron Davis isn't a point guard? Mike Bibby isn't a point guard?

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:43 PM
My arguments fell flat against tjastal's. I'm gonna cry now. :cry :cry :cry :cry

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Baron Davis isn't a point guard?

You can't even remember what you posted a minute ago can you... sad.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:46 PM
You guys still digging huh?Still avoiding this question, huh?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 04:47 PM
You can't even remember what you posted a minute ago can you... sad.I remember your saying Baron Davis isn't a point guard.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Baron Davis isn't a point guard? Mike Bibby isn't a point guard?

You apparently think Iman Shumpert and Toney Douglas are point guards. I think it's time to shut the computer down and call it a day.

manufan10
02-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Now you're just being stupid. The "other point guards" you are talking about aren't even point guards, D'Antoni says that clearly in the podcast which was generously quoted for you in my previous post.

Mike Bibby and Baron Davis aren't PG's?

TJastal
02-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Mike Bibby and Baron Davis aren't PG's?

D'Antoni all but says Lin was going to get a solid look before he was cut one way or the other.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 05:03 PM
You apparently think Iman Shumpert and Toney Douglas are point guards. I think it's time to shut the computer down and call it a day.You definitely can't read.

How many NBA players have you trained, again?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 05:07 PM
You apparently think Iman Shumpert and Toney Douglas are point guards.D'Antoni's plan was to play them at the point during games.

TJastal
02-25-2012, 05:08 PM
You definitely can't read.

How many NBA players have you trained, again?

I'd answer you if you could stay on topic, but you're weaving all over the road here. GSH already derailed the original argument once ffs. It's like trying to keep up with a pair of 2 year olds.

Gotta log now, cheers.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 05:09 PM
I'd answer you if you could stay on topic, but you're weaving all over the road here.Just addressing your two stupidest arguments.

Sorry you can't keep up with your own fuckups.

manufan10
02-25-2012, 05:23 PM
He only said he was going to get a shot because what he was going with at the time wasn't working. Reading comprehension 101.

Bonner4MVPzz
02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
From what Ive read so far, I can assume that Tjastal is a dumbass that hates pop. im not a huge pop fan either but you're really annoying when it comes to that blazer game. We lost,it happened cant change it.'OMG we woulda been 9-0 on the roadtrip if it werent for pop!' there was still a possibility of going 8-1 or even 7-2 if pop played tp and td. Those last 2 games were not sure wins.

The Reckoning
02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
leonard sucks anyway. time to trade him while his value is high.

injury prone players who can't play a full game are a risk.

Bonner4MVPzz
02-25-2012, 06:40 PM

injury prone players who can't play a full game are an asset.

lol what?

ThaBigFundamental21
02-25-2012, 06:59 PM

injury prone players who can't play a full game are a risk.

Big mistake!!! For some reason everyone here worships that guy. He sucks offensively. Defensively he ranks near last in points per possession. So tell me everyone, why are you in bed with him???

The Reckoning
02-25-2012, 07:00 PM
lol what?

sorry dah meant 'risk' not asset.

trading leonard + ginobli to houston could cripple their organization and make sure the rockets will never be relevant (lol aaron brooks). plus itll get back at them for stealing scola. it worked for germany when they traded lenin to russia.

i guess we could pick up budinger from houston. i heard that guy is in the dunk contest, so obviously he can dunk. maybe he'll be like the spurs' blake griffin and score 30 points a game off 10 dunks and 10 free throws.

Leetonidas
02-25-2012, 07:00 PM
What's sad is TJastal isn't trolling. Normally I'd say "good trolljob," but this fucktard is 100% serious and believes every word of his stupid ass posts despite quoting things that contradict his statements, ignoring portions of the articles he's quoting, and not responding to those who have pointed this out and instead is deflecting and calling people butthurt. :lmao

Yep, you're right though bro, I mean everyone on ST disagrees with you but we're all wrong and you're right everyone's just out to get you. faggot :lol

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Just addressing your two stupidest arguments.

Sorry you can't keep up with your own fuckups.

:lol:lol:lol ChumpeyDumpy has rendered another thread useless. Is there anything you can't do except carry on an actual basketball conversation. Over 65,000 posts of nothingness.:king

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 07:09 PM
:lol:lol:lol ChumpeyDumpy has rendered another thread useless. Is there anything you can't do except carry on an actual basketball conversation. Over 65,000 posts of nothingness.:king

So you're agreeing with Tjastal and everything he's said in this thread? :wow

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 07:20 PM
So you're agreeing with Tjastal and everything he's said in this thread? :wowI just made him butthurt under another screen name. That's enough to make people abandon any logic or shame just to be on the other side of an argument.

This guy has never had an actual basketball take. He exists to follow me around.

Cry Havoc
02-25-2012, 07:26 PM
TJastal is the same guy talking shit a couple years back about how Tony Parker shouldn't be point guard for the Spurs because he can't pass the ball.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 07:27 PM
TJastal is the same guy talking shit a couple years back about how Tony Parker shouldn't be point guard for the Spurs because he can't pass the ball.

:lmaoHe also said Leonard and Splitter would be busts.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:29 PM
So you're agreeing with Tjastal and everything he's said in this thread? :wow

I'm not agreeing with Tjastal on all points. But Chumpy sits on a thread and argues the same points over and over without having a solid basketball take. When a poster or poster(s) don't get it, you move on. Maturity has left Chumpy in the dust.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:32 PM
This guy has never had an actual basketball take.

I guess that makes two of us.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm not agreeing with Tjastal on all points. But Chumpy sits on a thread and argues the same points over and over without having a solid basketball take. When a poster or poster(s) don't get it, you move on. Maturity has left Chumpy in the dust.You don't get it.

The Reckoning
02-25-2012, 07:37 PM
I guess that makes two of us.

lol you just outted yourself.

*golf clap*

WeNeedLength
02-25-2012, 07:39 PM
I'm not agreeing with Tjastal on all points. But Chumpy sits on a thread and argues the same points over and over without having a solid basketball take. When a poster or poster(s) don't get it, you move on. Maturity has left Chumpy in the dust.

You gotta be Tjastal.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:42 PM
You gotta be Tjastal.

You've got to be kidding.

dirkdirkastan
02-25-2012, 07:45 PM
lol you just outted yourself.

*golf clap*

You've got to be ChumpyDumpy

*ballerina twirl*

spurtech09
02-25-2012, 08:06 PM
tightness in both calves....not a serious injury...to me hes just sore

spurtech09
02-25-2012, 08:08 PM
my fault..strain right calf?well will see how this plays out :(

pgardn
02-25-2012, 08:44 PM
We need him. He makes far fewer errors compared to Green who clearly gambles more on both offense and defense. The pair is a good one.

He seems like a cool-headed, down to earth kid on and off the court. Perfect Spur if he keeps improving. I was impressed with the short interview. I can see why Pop likes him even as young as he is.

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2012, 09:31 PM
We need him. He makes far fewer errors compared to Green who clearly gambles more on both offense and defense. The pair is a good one.

here lies the problem where greens aggressive gambles is offset by contributing on the score board....where else KL can be a defensive monster, but sometimes we need him to stop being passive and attack the rim or looking for his when the team is playing like shit or not hitting anything....

Spur|n|Austin
02-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Kawhi the robot Leonard