PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum's wife and her experience with abortion

Goran Dragic
02-26-2012, 08:33 PM
http://jezebel.com/5873158/rick-santorums-anti+abortion-stance-would-have-killed-his-own-wife

What a complete lack of morals to go through a baby killing procedure. That bitch is going straight to hell for her baby killing sins.

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Rick Santorum is my favorite Sacha Baren Cohen character to date.

Oh, Gee!!
02-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Rick's preferred method of contraception is pulling out.

Goran Dragic
02-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Or sticking aspirin in between the girl's legs.

Wild Cobra
02-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Much a due about nothing.

If the fetus was the source of the infection like the link says, it would have died anyway. Probably already dead.

JoeChalupa
02-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Tough call.

Goran Dragic
02-27-2012, 09:20 AM

If the fetus was the source of the infection like the link says, it would have died anyway. Probably already dead.
First, it's "Much ado about nothing." People who actually took an English class at a high school level would know that.

Second, she used drugs to induce labor knowing the baby would have no chance at survival. That's abortionPERIOD.

Drachen
02-27-2012, 12:26 PM

coitus interruptus?

Blake
02-27-2012, 12:47 PM
First, it's "Much ado about nothing." People who actually took an English class at a high school level would know that.

:lol

Agloco
02-27-2012, 12:56 PM
First, it's "Much ado about nothing."

Should have stopped here tbh.

Wild Cobra
02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Did any of you follow the links?

In the 19th week of pregnancy, the paper reported, “a radiologist told them that the fetus Karen was carrying had a fatal defect and was going to die.” They opted for a “bladder shunt” surgery that led to an intrauterine infection and a high fever. The Santorums were told that “unless the source of the infection, the fetus, was removed from Karen’s body, she would likely die.”

The confusion partly stems from the following sentence: “Once they agreed to use antibiotics, they believed they were committing to delivery of the fetus, which they knew would most likely not survive outside the womb.” Santorum did go into labor, and Gabriel Michael Santorum died within a couple of hours.

The physician I spoke to strongly disputed that characterization of what was at stake. “She did not have an induction of labor,” the doctor said. “She was in spontaneous labor because of the severe infection. The use of antibiotics in no way augments labor nor does it initiate contractions in any way, shape or form.” In fact, sometimes the opposite is true, and antibiotics can help forestall labor.

Goran Dragic
02-27-2012, 05:50 PM
The procedure Karen Santorum got would be illegal in a country run by her husband. That's all you need to know. It demonstrates a horrid amount of hypocrisy from the Santorum family.

baseline bum
02-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Can't wait for Santorum to require a name and a birth certificate for each aborted fetus.

Nbadan
02-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Is this the one she took home to meet the family?

Goran Dragic
02-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Is this the one she took home to meet the family?
I think so :lol

:crybaby Gabriel:cry

mingus
02-27-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't get why left media thinks Santorum is a sicko for taking his dead son to his children. Can any one explain.

Goran Dragic
02-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Cause it's pretty weird to take a 19 week old fetus home and treat it like an actual person :lmao

jack sommerset
02-27-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't get why left media thinks Santorum is a sicko for taking his dead son to his children. Can any one explain.

The baby was not black,red,yellow,homosexual, foriegn and/or in a union.

Heavenly Father,
Thou hast given us the gift of freedom
to love and to follow in Thy ways and commands.
Some parents choose to abuse this freedom
by destroying the gift of life
which Thou hast given to their offspring.
Please forgive those who destroy human life
by aborting their unborn babies.
Give these unborn children the opportunity
to enjoy Thee for all eternity,
if it according to Thy ordinance.
Assist me in being one in solidarity with Thy little ones
by taking to heart the words of Thy Son,
"whatever you did for one of these least brothers of Mine,
you did for Me." (Mt. 25:40)
Therefore, allow me today, Father,
to adopt spiritually an unborn child
and to offer my prayers, works,
joys and sufferings for that little one,
so that child will be able to be born and live
for Thy greater honor and glory.
We pray this in Jesus' name,
in union with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever.

God bless you all

Edward
02-27-2012, 11:32 PM
^Your new bible thumper shtick is really dumb

ElNono
02-27-2012, 11:35 PM

smh

mingus
02-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Cause it's pretty weird to take a 19 week old fetus home and treat it like an actual person :lmao

that's right i forgot liberals like to treat them like trash and throw them in the garbage. :lmao

Edward
02-27-2012, 11:44 PM
They are trash, or if you wanna be nice they're unborn fetuses :lmao

lol acting like a premature 19 week old fetus is something to be cherished

mingus
02-27-2012, 11:52 PM
They are trash, or if you wanna be nice they're unborn fetuses :lmao

lol acting like a premature 19 week old fetus is something to be cherished

if i lined twenty up in a row, and told you i'd give you a dollar for every one you squashed, then you'd do it? i bet you'd chicken out.

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2009/04/lennart-nilsson-14.jpg

Edward
02-27-2012, 11:53 PM
it looks like ET

And if you upped the ante for more than a dollar I'd definitely do it. I'd only get $20 and chances are squashing 20 fetuses would ruin my shoes which cost more than $20. From a cost analysis perspective, it'd be a really dumb move on my part.

mingus
02-27-2012, 11:55 PM
you'd chicken. you know it. i know it.

DMX7
02-27-2012, 11:57 PM
The baby was not black,red,yellow,homosexual, foriegn and/or in a union.

Heavenly Father,
Thou hast given us the gift of freedom
to love and to follow in Thy ways and commands.
Some parents choose to abuse this freedom
by destroying the gift of life
which Thou hast given to their offspring.
Please forgive those who destroy human life
by aborting their unborn babies.
Give these unborn children the opportunity
to enjoy Thee for all eternity,
if it according to Thy ordinance.
Assist me in being one in solidarity with Thy little ones
by taking to heart the words of Thy Son,
"whatever you did for one of these least brothers of Mine,
you did for Me." (Mt. 25:40)
Therefore, allow me today, Father,
to adopt spiritually an unborn child
and to offer my prayers, works,
joys and sufferings for that little one,
so that child will be able to be born and live
for Thy greater honor and glory.
We pray this in Jesus' name,
in union with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever.

God bless you all

They're coming for you, mother fucker.

mingus
02-27-2012, 11:58 PM
it looks like ET

And if you upped the ante for more than a dollar I'd definitely do it. I'd only get $20 and chances are squashing 20 fetuses would ruin my shoes which cost more than $20. From a cost analysis perspective, it'd be a really dumb move on my part.

you're already making excuses?

pussy.

Edward
02-27-2012, 11:58 PM
you'd chicken. you know it. i know it.
If I got like $100 bucks per fetus I'd do it easily.

The 20th 19 week old fetus would already be dead by the time I got done stomping the first 19 fetuses. They'd be 20 fetuses that would die anyway whether or not I stomped on them. In my book I'd be putting them out of their misery.

Edward
02-27-2012, 11:59 PM
you're already making excuses?

pussy.
:lol making excuses

You act like $1 a fetus is some smokin' deal. It wouldn't make sense given that I'd have to replace my shoes. Up the price a little bit and I'd do it.

mingus
02-28-2012, 12:00 AM
no you wouldn't. you'd just make up some other excuse because you're pussy.

pussy.

Edward
02-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Believe it or not, most sane human beings don't find premature fetuses that have no chance of survival outside the womb to be as sacred as you find them to be.

Edward
02-28-2012, 12:01 AM
no you wouldn't. you'd just make up some other excuse because you're pussy.

pussy.
Keep calling me a pussy if it makes you feel better about your stupid arguments :lol

Edward
02-28-2012, 12:02 AM
When you decided to introduce this retarded argument, what did you expect, me to say, "Your totally right man:cry, I wouldn't ever be able to stomp an unborn fetuses:cry?"

If I thought unborn fetuses were so special and sacred, then I'd be a pro-life bible thumping dumbfuck like you are.

mingus
02-28-2012, 12:08 AM
When you decided to introduce this retarded argument, what did you expect, me to say, "Your totally right man:cry, I wouldn't ever be able to stomp an unborn fetuses:cry?"

If I thought unborn fetuses were so special and sacred, then I'd be a pro-life bible thumping dumbfuck like you are.

:lmao

forget the fetuses, squash the meltdown.

Wild Cobra
02-28-2012, 03:02 AM
Idiots.

Why don't you guys try understanding what I quoted from the link.

Blake
02-28-2012, 09:19 AM
if i lined twenty up in a row, and told you i'd give you a dollar for every one you squashed, then you'd do it? i bet you'd chicken out.

If I gave you $100k for every one you squashed would you do it?

mingus
02-28-2012, 10:06 AM
If I gave you $100k for every one you squashed would you do it?

I make that in 5 weeks.

Blake
02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
I make that in 5 weeks.

I didn't ask you how much you made.

Was it too hard to say no?

Oh, Gee!!
02-28-2012, 01:21 PM
If you believe in a woman's right to choose, you should have no problem stomping fetuses!!! Compelling argument.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 01:51 PM
If you believe in a woman's right to choose, you should have no problem stomping fetuses!!! Compelling argument.
mingus loves producing retarded arguments about social issues

mingus
02-28-2012, 02:44 PM
I got him to say he would stomp on an unborn 19th week old fetus. I didn't think I could do it but you never underestimate stupidity. Being pro-choice has absolutely nothing to do with that. But I baited the idiot into a into the ridiculous dichotomy and he bit and admitted to something pretty fucked up.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 02:49 PM
So you admit your argument with Edward had absolutely nothing to do with the issue of abortion or Santorum bringing his dead fetus home to play with :lol

Blake
02-28-2012, 02:50 PM
I got him to say he would stomp on an unborn 19th week old fetus. I didn't think I could do it but you never underestimate stupidity. Being pro-choice has absolutely nothing to do with that. But I baited the idiot into a into the ridiculous dichotomy and he bit and admitted to something pretty fucked up.

Still waiting for you to decisively say you wouldn't.

DisAsTerBot
02-28-2012, 02:51 PM
pretty fucked up to say you'd stomp fetuses, no matter your position on abortion. I'm also guessing he (wife, lol) hasn't experienced the misfortune of miscarriages.

DisAsTerBot
02-28-2012, 02:52 PM
So you admit your argument with Edward had absolutely nothing to do with the issue of abortion or Santorum bringing his dead fetus home to play with :lol

not having to do with aborting, but what about a miscarriage? Do you spend no time with your unborn child and just throw it out??? No answer sounds COMPLETELY rational.

mingus
02-28-2012, 02:55 PM
I didn't ask you how much you made.

Was it too hard to say no?

No, but you assummed 100k was a lot to me. I made 80k last month. I just wanted to correct you on that.

Blake
02-28-2012, 03:00 PM
No, but you assummed 100k was a lot to me. I made 80k last month. I just wanted to correct you on that.

$100k x 20 stomped fetuses = $2 million.

Whoever is paying a dumbfuck like you $80k a month is getting ripped off.

Shastafarian
02-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Idiots.

Why don't you guys try understanding what I quoted from the link.

Your quote is irrelevant. If she hadn't gone into labor she would have died from the infection unless she received an abortion. Her husband wouldn't have allowed that.

"Sorry honey but G-d says you can't have an abortion. Have fun with your horribly painful death!"

mingus
02-28-2012, 03:02 PM

He bit on my first post "that's right because liberals think they belong in the garbage." As if taking home an unborn fetus home to your kids or stomping them on the ground are the only two choices regarding the matter.

mingus
02-28-2012, 03:05 PM
$100k x 20 stomped fetuses = $2 million.

Whoever is paying a dumbfuck like you $80k a month is getting ripped off.

I correct you on another assumption. I own a business.

Why are you mad?

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 03:09 PM
not having to do with aborting, but what about a miscarriage? Do you spend no time with your unborn child and just throw it out??? No answer sounds COMPLETELY rational.
Santorum's wife didn't have a miscarriage, she used meds to prematurely force labor, but I see your point. An actual miscarriage is a much tougher situation than what the Santorums went through.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 03:10 PM
:lmao mingus needing to let people on an internet message board how much money he makes

Blake
02-28-2012, 03:16 PM
I correct you on another assumption. I own a business.

I never said you didn't own a business. Terrible assumption that you think I was assuming such a thing.

Why are you mad?

Me calling you a dumbfuck doesn't mean I'm mad. That's just another terrible assumption on your part.

You either can't read or can't do math correctly. I simply think you're a dumbfuck for it.