PDA

View Full Version : Kobe nasal fracture?

Killakobe81
02-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Bitcha$$ Wade playoff fouling Kobe in an ASG?!

Injury report (http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/120226_kobeinjuryupdate.html)

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 02:14 AM
Straight Bullshit. His punkass gotta come to LA.

Reck
02-27-2012, 02:51 AM
Kobe can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned but that was a bitch move by Wade.

This is one of the many reasons why players are reluctant to play in the all star weekend. Too mich fuckery can happen, specially when you have cry babies all around you like Wade, Lebron and Bosh.

baseline bum
02-27-2012, 03:02 AM
That's pretty fucked up for an allstar game.

BoricuaCJA
02-27-2012, 03:20 AM
Anybody have a video of what happened? I didn't watch a lot of the game.

FkLA
02-27-2012, 03:44 AM
:lmao

Kome was going straight at MJ during his Wizards days when it was supposed to be his farewell allstar game...so why yall hatin on Wade for playing Kome hard during an allstar game ??

Riddler
02-27-2012, 03:48 AM
Damn, guess Kobe can't CRY for another trade now.

Bruce Wayne
02-27-2012, 03:49 AM
Wade didn't break Kobe's nose. Kobe's nose broke itself as a result of his bitchiness and whinyness

FkLA
02-27-2012, 03:55 AM
also lol at Kobe choking the FT at the end :lmao

baseline bum
02-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Are we sure it was Wade? Or did Vanessa hit him and he's protecting her, making up some bullshit?

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 05:06 AM
Kobe is a beast on that block. Wade knew what was coming (2pts or and-1) so he did what most inferior players do: foul. I bet the league won't suspend his ass though. Let that had been Kobe fouling Wade and all hell would break loose. I'm talking at least 10-game suspension, for basketball reasons. Remember when Kobe was suspended for elbowing Beak for guarding him too close? I do: suspension for unnatural basketball acts (or some shit like that).

Wade always has been jealous of Kobe. This was just another example.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Are we sure it was Wade? Or did Vanessa hit him and he's protecting her, making up some bullshit?

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 05:25 AM
It's cleat that bitch is mad jealous of Kobe...he went all HAM on Kobe in a fucking ASG and didn't even the audacity to check on him to see if he was alright...Wade can envison all the ESPN pub he'd be getting if Kobe wasn't in the league....everytime that n|gga does something on the court people say cool but we've already seen Kobe or MJ do that shit..Not Impressed...- that SOB mad as fuck...

"Obviously i didn't try to draw no blood, but I took a foul. Kobe had fouled me twice in a row right before that"

Remember he pimps MJ's brand as well so he couldn't congratulate Kobe for surpassing MJ. I don't think there is a single thing original about the cat..can't even market himself has to wear MJ's brand...

"With KD in the league, I don't know how long its going to last."

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 05:29 AM
Bona-fide bitch but nothing's new...

KcFqzSghx9Q

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Wade caught on a hot-mic telling Lebron:

(http://twitter.com/#%21/tribjazz)Brian T. Smith ‏ @tribjazz (http://twitter.com/#%21/tribjazz)
Wade jokes to James while mic's on: Man, you see the minutes I played?

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Excellent article on the cheap shot:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1081774-nba-all-star-2012-d-wade-cheapshot-cant-prevent-another-kobe-milestone

dunkman
02-27-2012, 06:10 AM

Kome was going straight at MJ during his Wizards days when it was supposed to be his farewell allstar game...so why yall hatin on Wade for playing Kome hard during an allstar game ??

True that, Kobe was playing MJ like it were playoffs or something. No one plays much defense in the all-star game.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 06:45 AM
Kobe busted his ass in Wade's gym. Ripped him. Dunked on him. Shot fadeaways on him. Shot jumpers in his grill. Made him travel - twice... Guess what happened around 4:30 mark?

f-24a9grOgY&feature

Fuck Wade.

Killakobe81
02-27-2012, 07:14 AM
If ROSE (fixed) broke Parker's nose y'all would b bitching ...playing hard is not the issue fouling from behind in an ASG is ...

Spur_Fanatic
02-27-2012, 07:23 AM

This.

So, apparently, to some here it's ok to play hard on some ASG's, and on some others not?

jag
02-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Kobe made Wade his ho while guarding him a few posessions earlier. Wade was trying to post-up Kobe and Kobe bullied that nigga into a turnover. It was pretty funny actually. Kobe got the ball in the post a few plays later and was about to make Wade look silly again so he slapped Kobe in the face like a female.

ElNono
02-27-2012, 08:51 AM
crofl nasal fracture... Does he writes his own injury reports?

Frenzy
02-27-2012, 08:55 AM
So did kome go to the locker room and come back to show warrior status? It's an allstar game.....smh kome slackin

Dex
02-27-2012, 09:04 AM
So did kome go to the locker room and come back to show warrior status? It's an allstar game.....smh kome slackin

Nope, he just licked his own blood like nbd.

NASpurs
02-27-2012, 09:17 AM
He also suffered a mild concussion. Kirby sure is falling apart.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kobe_bryant_concussion_all_star_game_0 22712

Source: Kirby Bryant has mild concussion

In addition to a broken nose, Los Angeles Lakers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/lal/) star Kirby Bryant (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3118/) suffered a mild concussion in Sunday night’s NBA All-Star game, a league source told Yahoo! Sports.

Dex
02-27-2012, 09:23 AM
TBH that was a bitch move by Wade. Didn't even apologize or anything, just grinned and walked away.

Obviously, all of these guys are competitors and opponents. That's the odd dynamic of seeing things like Parker tossing assists to Gasol, or Rose lobbing to Lebron, after the hardened playoff battles that these guys have gone through. But that is supposed to be put aside during the All Star game. Especially if you have been letting guys waltz into the lane and dunk all day long, and then out of nowhere you go with a hard wrap-up on a layup attempt.

Personally, I could watch Kobe get popped in the grill any day, but still a total lack of class by Wade. He better hope that he never has to play Kobe in any games that matter, or I'm sure that will be motivating Bryant, and as much as he wants to believe otherwise, Wade is no Bryant.

Giuseppe
02-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Kobe Bryant

NASpurs
02-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Kirby Bryant

Yeah that's what I've been saying. Kirby Bryant.

Giuseppe
02-27-2012, 09:29 AM
^:rolleyes

DPG21920
02-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Why would Kobe allow himself to get punked like that? All-Star game or not you can't let players bash your face in and give you concussions. I guess Kobe's respect from his peers has faded. I tuned in and Kobe was bleeding all over the place and I thought it was a ball that hit him or something.

I guess players see how Kobe tries to show them up (like someone said about Kobe getting into Jordan in his all-star game) so being the competitors they are they do it right back?

I'm just surprised Kobe would take it and do nothing about it either directly or on the court to prove a point. Other guys would come out and go off; prob win AS MVP, but he proceeded to miss a clutch FT and shoot 2 air balls with Wade on him, wth?

manufan10
02-27-2012, 09:39 AM
If westbrook broke Parker's nose y'all would b bitching ...playing. hard is not the issue fouling from behind in an asg is ...

:lol That would be two different scenarios since Westbrook would be on Parker's team during the all-star game.

cheguevara
02-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Kobe getting his shit pushed in like usual.

He's lucky JJ Barea was not around to do the usual

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/4/40/Picture0003.jpg

Killakobe81
02-27-2012, 10:02 AM
TBH that was a bitch move by Wade. Didn't even apologize or anything, just grinned and walked away.

Obviously, all of these guys are competitors and opponents. That's the odd dynamic of seeing things like Parker tossing assists to Gasol, or Rose lobbing to Lebron, after the hardened playoff battles that these guys have gone through. But that is supposed to be put aside during the All Star game. Especially if you have been letting guys waltz into the lane and dunk all day long, and then out of nowhere you go with a hard wrap-up on a layup attempt.

Personally, I could watch Kobe get popped in the grill any day, but still a total lack of class by Wade. He better hope that he never has to play Kobe in any games that matter, or I'm sure that will be motivating Bryant, and as much as he wants to believe otherwise, Wade is no Bryant.

Fair post. Personally I dont like Paul Pierce, but wouldnt want Kobe to break his nose in a meaningless game, just because he got "beat".
I like the competitive spirit, but if you play pickup ball and did the same shit in the valley of Cali (far from the true hood) you would get swung on ...period. Bitch move period.

hehateme
02-27-2012, 10:05 AM
There were a couple times when they would cam in on Westbrook and he had that look of "please someone fuckin hit my face" after a made shot. Next time I hope someone obliges.

Killakobe81
02-27-2012, 10:08 AM
:lol That would be two different scenarios since Westbrook would be on Parker's team during the all-star game.

I thought you knew Parker is still gonna be traded to New York? My bad, meant Rose ... :lol

jag
02-27-2012, 10:14 AM
bitch move by Wade

This

Personally, I could watch Kobe get popped in the grill any day

This

Wade is no Bryant.

This

I can't say I'm surprised by any of it though. This type of female behavior is something we should have come to expect by now. We're talking about a guy who once tried to use bandaids and colored-tinted sunglasses as in-game fashion accessories. He's also the same guy that cried uncontrollably while being wheelchaired off the court due to a dislocated shoulder.

FkLA
02-27-2012, 10:18 AM
...playing hard is not the issue fouling from behind in an ASG is ...

Kome brings this shit on himself honestly because of his competitive spirit. That spirit is probably what makes him great but it can also cause shit like this in meaningless games. Kome always tries to go right at whoever is the best/next best SG during ASGs (MJ, Tmac, Wade, etc)...so if Kobe is going all out why cant Wade rap him up from behind? Im pretty sure you realize thats what Wade was trying to do, just wrap him up. The drawing of blood was accidental imo.

FkLA
02-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Why would Kobe allow himself to get punked like that? All-Star game or not you can't let players bash your face in and give you concussions. I guess Kobe's respect from his peers has faded. I tuned in and Kobe was bleeding all over the place and I thought it was a ball that hit him or something.

I guess players see how Kobe tries to show them up (like someone said about Kobe getting into Jordan in his all-star game) so being the competitors they are they do it right back?

I'm just surprised Kobe would take it and do nothing about it either directly or on the court to prove a point. Other guys would come out and go off; prob win AS MVP, but he proceeded to miss a clutch FT and shoot 2 air balls with Wade on him, wth?

Younger Kobe wouldnt have taken this, hes succumbed to father time. He wanted to show up Wade after the elbow but he just couldnt it was kinda sad actually. Hes offically a TOSB.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
So Kobe will lead the league in scoring with a bum knee, arthritic shooting finger, torn ligament in his wrist, and a broken nose--all while dealing with a multimillion dollar divorce and weathering the winds of change that have been swirling around the Lakers since the offseason.

MVP, and a true inspiration.

spurs_fan_in_exile
Wow, that's some bullshit on Wade's part. A frustration foul in the fucking All Star game?

manufan10
02-27-2012, 10:56 AM
I thought you knew Parker is still gonna be traded to New York? My bad, meant Rose ... :lol

:lol

silverblk mystix
02-27-2012, 11:02 AM
...that wasn't a foul...

pussy cryant...

nothing to see here...

Borosai
02-27-2012, 11:08 AM
If it had been the other way around, I'm sure Herpules would've needed a wheelchair. Gotta give Bryant some points for that.

ElNono
02-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Don't understand the hate on Wade tbh (other than he was abusing a senior citizen)

It worked. Kirby shit his pants and missed the last free throw setting the stage for Lebron to take the game winner...

Bill_Brasky
02-27-2012, 11:17 AM
:lol did this happen near the end of the game? The guys actually cared about winning for those last few minutes. No need to cry because someone got injured while playing a sport.

HarlemHeat37
02-27-2012, 11:19 AM
:lol Kobe is the biggest stat-padder in All-Star game history..he's usually playing at a 100%, while the other guys are around 80%, tbh..

So, somebody actually steps his game up against him, and people are outraged:lol..

I didn't watch any of the game, but I highly doubt it was as bad as the hype..

JamStone
02-27-2012, 11:23 AM
A foul in the all star game isn't a big deal. Fouling from behind after getting beat in the all star game is a bit much though. I'm sure Wade didn't intend to doserious damage, but considering the all star environment, his immediate and post game reaction could have been at least a little more remorseful or apologetic. But it is what is.

I do find it interesting that when it comes to being competitive in this all star exhibition game, guys like CP3, LeBron, Durant, Griffin get praised, but Kobe gets criticized.

JayTheClown
02-27-2012, 11:23 AM

tbh I would have done the same thing:lol

Dex
02-27-2012, 11:29 AM
A foul in the all star game isn't a big deal. Fouling from behind after getting beat in the all star game is a bit much though. I'm sure Wade didn't intend to doserious damage, but considering the all star environment, his immediate and post game reaction could have been at least a little more remorseful or apologetic. But it is what is.

I do find it interesting that when it comes to being competitive in this all star exhibition game, guys like CP3, LeBron, Durant, Griffin get praised, but Kobe gets criticized.

Exactly. I don't blame him so much for trying to wrap Kobe up; the East were making a bid to get back into the game at that time. The contact to the face was incidental. But he didn't so much as give a nod of acknowledgment or apology to Kobe, even after he had to go out to have a bloody nose tended to. I could even understand if it was a real game or a playoff game or something...but come on, it's the All Star game. It's supposed to be all in fun.

Game should respect game, but obviously Wade is too much of a punk for that.

endrity
02-27-2012, 11:32 AM

I think LBJ overdoes it just as much as Kobe does btw, the others not so much. And with these two you can clearly tell they are chucking shots like there is no tomorrow.

FkLA
02-27-2012, 11:33 AM
You cant even compare Kobes competitiveness during an all-star game to other players who get praised for the same reason. Kobe goes right at opposing SGs, tries to show everyone how much better he is than that opposing player. Noone else does that. You dont see Paul trying to go one on one against Rose or bodying him up on the defensive end.

Mugen
02-27-2012, 11:38 AM
wasn't that hard of a foul, tbh.

Kerby just getting his Manu on, non-issue.

jag
02-27-2012, 11:42 AM
It wasn't a hard foul, and I don't think Wade was trying to actually injure Bryant. The only thing that makes it a ho move is that it seems like he was trying to get a piece of Bryant's face. On top of the fact Wade was fouling him like that because he had just been crapped on by Bryant the last couple possessions.

DMC
02-27-2012, 12:44 PM
If ROSE (fixed) broke Parker's nose y'all would b bitching ...playing hard is not the issue fouling from behind in an ASG is ...:cry:cry:cry

Technique
02-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Wade doesn't like Kobe why should they pretend to be friends because it's the all-star game.

Wade ain't no bitch apologizing to Kobe for his fake ass injury.

As for Wade hoping not to meet Kobe in a meaningful game. That's one of the most absurd comments I've read in 2012. Wade is a more potent scorer, faster, plays better defense and is more clutch than Kobe. Kobe is not clutch, that's like saying a penny will kill a person if dropped from the empire state building - it's a myth. Let's not forget the dude Wade plays on arguably the best team in the league. Meanwhile the Lakers are 2nd round fodder.

The way I see it, Kobe better hope he better not face Wade, if his tired old ass ever makes the finals again anyways.

DMC
02-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Wade was commenting that 3 people in the West are going for the All Star, Kobe, Durant and Westbr:lol:lolk.

Kobe's history in the ASG is just like in the regular season, all Kobe all the time. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the rest of the team. He thinks he should get every award that's ever offered. He would have sucked as a sibling.

Wade just saw it differently.

DMC
02-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Wade doesn't like Kobe why should they pretend to be friends because it's the all-star game.

Wade ain't no bitch apologizing to Kobe for his fake ass injury.

As for Wade hoping not to meet Kobe in a meaningful game. That's one of the most absurd comments I've read in 2012. Wade is a more potent scorer, faster, plays better defense and is more clutch than Kobe. Kobe is not clutch, that's like saying a penny will kill a person if dropped from the empire state building - it's a myth. Let's not forget the dude Wade plays on arguably the best team in the league. Meanwhile the Lakers are 2nd round fodder.

The way I see it, Kobe better hope he better not face Wade, if his tired old ass ever makes the finals again anyways.

It depends whether you are dropping the penny or the person.

Budkin
02-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Wow that was bush league.

djohn2oo8
02-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Wow that was bush league.
Can't believe people complain about the NBA being too soft these days, yet call a HARD foul bush league. Wade didn't intentionally break his nose, his forearm did as a result of going for the ball. This shit happened regularly in the 80's-90's, and if you want to see bush league, just look back to Bynum vs Barea.

BlackSwordsMan
02-27-2012, 02:15 PM
looks like he was going for the ball

DPG21920
02-27-2012, 02:22 PM
He was going for the ball. People overreacting because of a little blood, small fracture & a concussion. It was dumb of Wade to do that but nothing out of the ordinary with regards to intent.

Giuseppe
02-27-2012, 02:27 PM
...+ Kobe has him 5-1.

tee, hee.

JamStone
02-27-2012, 02:50 PM
He was going for the ball. People overreacting because of a little blood, small fracture & a concussion. It was dumb of Wade to do that but nothing out of the ordinary with regards to intent.

Foul wasn't that bad, other than it was from behind in an all star game. Fouls in an all star game are rare to begin with, but from behind makes it a little questionable. But more than the foul itself, seems like the criticism has more to do with Wade's reaction once they saw Kobe's nose was bleeding. Don't have to beg for forgiveness or cry out of guilt, but how about a "you okay?" pound or a "my bad" acknowledgement? I mean, it's the all star game. You make a guy bleed in an all star game, can't you at least extend a dap to the guy?

TheMACHINE
02-27-2012, 02:52 PM
it was a normal foul, if it wasnt an All Star game.

TIMMYtoZO
02-27-2012, 03:02 PM
:lol This is too funny. This hate will be even funnier in June when Miami is the last team standing.

hater
02-27-2012, 03:09 PM
it was nothing more than a hard foul.

that being said, Wade was being as ass for not apologizing to Kobe.

but is anyone surprised? Wade/Lebron would make fun of Magic Johnson's aids if they had played in Magic's last game ever.

hater
02-27-2012, 03:09 PM
those 2 are horrible human beings

DPG21920
02-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Foul wasn't that bad, other than it was from behind in an all star game. Fouls in an all star game are rare to begin with, but from behind makes it a little questionable. But more than the foul itself, seems like the criticism has more to do with Wade's reaction once they saw Kobe's nose was bleeding. Don't have to beg for forgiveness or cry out of guilt, but how about a "you okay?" pound or a "my bad" acknowledgement? I mean, it's the all star game. You make a guy bleed in an all star game, can't you at least extend a dap to the guy?

I agree with that, but I guess people get tired of Kobe's tough guy all I do is win attitude at times. Not saying its right but people are blowing this up. Still wade should have said my bad.

jjktkk
02-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Good, hard, foul. I can understand Laker fans over exaggerating it. :wakeup

baseline bum
02-27-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm with Kool here; that was a bitchmade foul by DWade. You don't go and start beating the shit out of the TOSB who wants in your game just because you can.

Ace
02-27-2012, 03:30 PM
First Rondo, now Kobe... :lmao

Wade my nigga...

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 03:47 PM

Damn Dex, for a Laker hater, that was some good shit. Well said playa. :tu

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 03:52 PM
This

This

This

I can't say I'm surprised by any of it though. This type of female behavior is something we should have come to expect by now. We're talking about a guy who once tried to use bandaids and colored-tinted sunglasses as in-game fashion accessories. He's also the same guy that cried uncontrollably while being wheelchaired off the court due to a dislocated shoulder.

Damn, Dex, now _JaG posting some good shit? (just kidding). I agree 100%. :tu

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 03:55 PM

Disagree with your post DPG. First, MJ is not to be so revered that no one challenges him. Kobe was right to go at him. Second, I'm glad Kobe didn't retaliate and get suspended for 20 games in a shortened season.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 04:09 PM
:lol Kobe is the biggest stat-padder in All-Star game history..he's usually playing at a 100%, while the other guys are around 80%, tbh..

So, somebody actually steps his game up against him, and people are outraged:lol..

I didn't watch any of the game, but I highly doubt it was as bad as the hype..

You didn't watch the game? Then how can you post BS like that? And since when is breaking somebody nose because you were about to get clowned in the low post stepping up your game? Honest question.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Exactly. I don't blame him so much for trying to wrap Kobe up; the East were making a bid to get back into the game at that time. The contact to the face was incidental. But he didn't so much as give a nod of acknowledgment or apology to Kobe, even after he had to go out to have a bloody nose tended to. I could even understand if it was a real game or a playoff game or something...but come on, it's the All Star game. It's supposed to be all in fun.

Game should respect game, but obviously Wade is too much of a punk for that.

Dex with the goods. :tu

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 04:15 PM
You didn't watch the game? Then how can you post BS like that? And since when is breaking somebody nose because you were about to get clowned in the low post stepping up your game? Honest question.

Listen Scobe is legendary...we call him Scobe where I'm from cuz the n|gga can flat out score that rock...but did you see Scobe's reaction to the flagrant foul...n|gga shook that shit off got his nose cleaned up like a heavy weight boxer in front of the world....Legendary :toast

:lmao @ Wade for attacking a N|gga from behind...only Ho's do shit like that...

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 04:16 PM
You cant even compare Kobes competitiveness during an all-star game to other players who get praised for the same reason. Kobe goes right at opposing SGs, tries to show everyone how much better he is than that opposing player. Noone else does that. You dont see Paul trying to go one on one against Rose or bodying him up on the defensive end.

Kobe plays hard 100% of the time. It's all he knows. Had they not fucked around in 2004, I wouldn't call him LeBronze. Remember, it took Kobe on the team in 2008 to bring home the gold.

ElNono
02-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Kobe plays hard 100% of the time.

Except when he wouldn't take a shot in the 2nd half of a playoff game 7...

Kobe works hard when he has an elite big that works harder, tbh

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Except when he wouldn't take a shot in the 2nd half of a playoff game 7...

Kobe works hard when he has an elite big that works harder, tbh

Are you talking about 423 lb Shaq? Or 2008 Gasoft? Neither worked harder than Kobe and you know it. Troll on...

TheMACHINE
02-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Wade just mad that he thought he took over Kobe back in 2006...then lost it again when Kobe came back in 08. lol

Red Hawk #21
02-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Dwyane Wade is such a bitch and unlikeable player tbh. He was mad about a no-call a few plays earlier and then Kobe was about to shit on him in the Post so he took a frustration foul. Fucking douchebag.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm with Kool here; that was a bitchmade foul by DWade. You don't go and start beating the shit out of the TOSB who wants in your game just because you can.

hey check out how tough a n|gga Scobe really is:

Lets look at Scobe's legendary history of playing through injuries and recovering relatively quick..dude is a fucking machine :toast

2000 - Broken wrist miss the first 15 games of season ; came back and scored 19 and 6 boards
2000 - NBA Finals against Pacers ankle sprain missed game 3 - came back and scored 28 in game 4 with Shaq fouled out on the bench
2001 - Hip and elbow bursitis and a sore shoulder and pinky he played through it all without taking time off
2003-04- Off-season shoulder surgery; re-aggravated during season
2003-04 - Also had to deal with false Rape allegations
2004-2005 - Missed a month with a sprained ankle
2007-2008 - suffered a back injury but led the Lakers past the Jazz and eventually to the WC title
2009-10 - ankle sprain in the middle of season - missed 5 games
2010 - had the right knee drained several times during the postseason en route to the capturing his 5th title
2011 - Game 4 of the Lakers' first-round playoff series he rolled his ankle causing the Lakers to be swept in the 2nd round
2011 - went to Germany to have an experimental procedure done on his right knee, which had previously been operated on three different times.
2011 - 2012 - in exhibition game against the Clipps suffered a torn ligament in his shooting wrist and went to on to receive pregame injections in his injured wrist so no games missed.
2012 - Suffered Broken nose and concussion during ASG and kept on playing as though nothing ever happened. Collapsed in the locker room after the game :lol
2008 - 2012 - injured index finger will have the problem for the rest of his career. Kobe would rather chop the finger off than miss any games :lol

ElNono
02-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Are you talking about 423 lb Shaq? Or 2008 Gasoft? Neither worked harder than Kobe and you know it. Troll on...

I'm talking when neither were there to get him out of the first round... tee, hee

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm talking when neither were there to get him out of the first round... tee, hee

Jackass! :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 04:41 PM
hey check out how tough a n|gga Scobe really is:

Lets look at Scobe's legendary history of playing through injuries and recovering relatively quick..dude is a fucking machine :toast

2000 - Broken wrist miss the first 15 games of season ; came back and scored 19 and 6 boards
2000 - NBA Finals against Pacers ankle sprain missed game 3 - came back and scored 28 in game 4 with Shaq fouled out on the bench
2001 - Hip and elbow bursitis and a sore shoulder and pinky he played through it all without taking time off
2003-04- Off-season shoulder surgery; re-aggravated during season
2003-04 - Also had to deal with false Rape allegations
2004-2005 - Missed a month with a sprained ankle
2007-2008 - suffered a back injury but led the Lakers past the Jazz and eventually to the WC title
2009-10 - ankle sprain in the middle of season - missed 5 games
2010 - had the right knee drained several times during the postseason en route to the capturing his 5th title
2011 - Game 4 of the Lakers' first-round playoff series he rolled his ankle causing the Lakers to be swept in the 2nd round
2011 - went to Germany to have an experimental procedure done on his right knee, which had previously been operated on three different times.
2011 - 2012 - in exhibition game against the Clipps suffered a torn ligament in his shooting wrist and went to on to receive pregame injections in his injured wrist so no games missed.
2012 - Suffered Broken nose and concussion during ASG and kept on playing as though nothing ever happened. Collapsed in the locker room after the game :lol
2008 - 2012 - injured index finger will have the problem for the rest of his career. Kobe would rather chop the finger off than miss any games :lol

ohh shit I forgot about the fucking back spams let me add that shit..

2010 - Suffered multiple back spams that caused him to writhe in pain on the floor during games during the WCF but eventually lead the Lakers back to the finals for a 3rd straight time

Technique
02-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Scobe. Is that some kind of an infection? Shit sounds retarded tbh

BoricuaCJA
02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Really? That was not hard as a foul as people are making it to be even for a all star game. He just tried to wrap him up from getting an easy layup/dunk.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Really? That was not hard as a foul as people are making it to be even for a all star game. He just tried to wrap him up from getting an easy layup/dunk.

Would you post this shit if it were Manu? Hell no. Don't be a hypocrite. :rolleyes

Technique
02-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Would you post this shit if it were Manu? Hell no. Don't be a hypocrite. :rolleyes

Man have you seen half the shit that was done to Manu. I doubt a thread would even get started.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Man have you seen half the shit that was done to Manu. I doubt a thread would even get started.

Ohh we not crying bout it..it's cool we'll ride with that shit...revenge is sweeter than Pussy...you ain't seen Scobe's body of work?

I'm sure Stern will be at the upcoming game...but we don't give a shit that nigga gonna get his...Metta World Artest on his bitch ass

VJAx7dCnlnY

dirk4mvp
02-27-2012, 05:06 PM
:lol wade is such a little bitch

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Ohh we not crying bout it..it's cool we'll ride with that shit...revenge is sweeter than Pussy...you ain't seen Scobe's body of work?

I'm sure Stern will be at the upcoming game...but we don't give a shit that nigga gonna get his...Metta World Artest on his bitch ass

VJAx7dCnlnY

That's his muthafuckin anthem! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Technique
02-27-2012, 05:19 PM
So after a thread is made about him being punked like the bitch he is you post a video of him doing ho ass shit 10x worse than what Wade did to him?

Wtf :lol

ElNono
02-27-2012, 05:19 PM
For not crying about it, you sure shedding a lot of tears...

It's like self-proclaimed gangsta going on a white water raft drive by...

BoricuaCJA
02-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Even if it were Manu honestly. Wade didn't try to hurt him. He just wanted to wrap him up and then Kobe went up hard which made the contact even harder.

BoricuaCJA
02-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Also lol at koolaid posting a video were Kobe is doing things 10x worse. Kobe is a dirty player when a player is being physical with him and stopping him on offense.

mavsfan1000
02-27-2012, 06:03 PM
I never liked Wade.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Also lol at koolaid posting a video were Kobe is doing things 10x worse. Kobe is a dirty player when a player is being physical with him and stopping him on offense.

All is fair in Love and Basketball...but the ASG and from behind...douchery to infinity tbh

noob cake
02-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Kome now knows what it is like to be raped.

The scars are both physical and emotional

Killakobe81
02-27-2012, 06:36 PM

Mj did though, and that is the "bar" ...

daslicer
02-27-2012, 07:41 PM
:lol at the spurfans who feel bad for Kobe. Kobe is by far one of the most dirtiest players ever to play the game. You guys are hypocrites considering Kobe has a history of pulling the same type of bush league stuff Wade did to him in this game. I recall the time Kobe did a cheap shot at Manu, or how about time he took a cheap shot at Mike Miller's neck. I'm not going to lie I actually enjoyed seeing that POS getting fouled by Wade.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 07:52 PM
:lol at the spurfans who feel bad for Kobe. Kobe is by far one of the most dirtiest players ever to play the game. You guys are hypocrites considering Kobe has a history of pulling the same type of bush league stuff Wade did to him in this game. I recall the time Kobe did a cheap shot at Manu, or how about time he took a cheap shot at Mike Miller's neck. I'm not going to lie I actually enjoyed seeing that POS getting fouled by Wade.

Mike Miller was pay back in a regular season game...did you you not see what he did to Kobe...understand the game before your faggott ass go popping off at the mouth...ok bitch

Kobe told Miller he was gonna get him back...here's the proof...

JQTWMVCJnG0

DPG21920
02-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Why are you still pink :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 07:57 PM
First Rondo, now Kobe... :lmao

Wade my nigga...

aye yo homie check out your niggaas lips...glossed up and everything...:lmao

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/08/dwyane_wades_lip_gloss_be_popp.php

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 07:58 PM
that ugly ass nigga wants to be pretty

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 09:36 PM

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/08/dwyane_wades_lip_gloss_be_popp.php

Lip gloss?! WTF?!? :lmao

DMC
02-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Only pussies and assholes are pink (and brown).

Jelloisjigglin
02-27-2012, 09:48 PM
How dare he do that to the Mamba :cry

:madrun

Jelloisjigglin
02-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Oh and if Kobe had did that to Wade....

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2007/02/22/wade.jpg

pookenstein
02-28-2012, 06:26 AM
But he will play tomorrow.
Through pain.
Through concussion.
What a warrior.
The legend grows.

jag
02-28-2012, 08:11 AM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/%5BCRUNK%20%2B%20DISORDERLY%5D%20Email%20Jesus%2C% 20Forward%20To%20Moses%2C%20and%20CC%20Allah%21%20 %C2%BB%20Crunkland%20Submitted_%20Dwayne%20Wade%E2 %80%99s%20Poppin%E2%80%99%20Lip%20Gloss.jpg

That nigga be suspect

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 08:15 AM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/%5BCRUNK%20%2B%20DISORDERLY%5D%20Email%20Jesus%2C% 20Forward%20To%20Moses%2C%20and%20CC%20Allah%21%20 %C2%BB%20Crunkland%20Submitted_%20Dwayne%20Wade%E2 %80%99s%20Poppin%E2%80%99%20Lip%20Gloss.jpg

That nigga be suspect

:lmao...that n|gga got pounds of pink gloss on his lips..shit is wild man...it's like lipstick on a pig...won't change how ugly he is...:lol

Killakobe81
02-28-2012, 08:25 AM
that shit IS funny ...lip gloss and some DSL ...
but Kobe has the white photo shoot
Lebron has the solid gold dancer outfit and the headband
...these ninjas styles are wack, so I cant realy clown any too hard. all that money and half of these bitches can't dress worth a damn. Trendy wannae Kanye mofos the whole lot of them ...trying to wear nerd glasses. Buch of posers if you ask me ...

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 08:30 AM
...these ninjas styles are wack, so I cant realy clown any too hard. all that money and half of these bitches can't dress worth a damn. Trendy wannae Kanye mofos the whole lot of them ...trying to wear nerd glasses. Buch of posers if you ask me ...

It's like Luva said...Kobe had Ho's before he had money you can tell D-Fade didn't have shit judging based on his ex -wife...:lol

Ace
02-28-2012, 08:45 AM

http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kobe-bryant1.jpg

alamo50
02-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Best thing about this was Wade not saying sorry nor even taking a look.
Says enough.

This is why the Olympics will be a disaster for Team USA.

djohn2oo8
02-28-2012, 11:42 AM
It's like Luva said...Kobe had Ho's before he had money you can tell D-Fade didn't have shit judging based on his ex -wife...:lol

Oh is that why no one but Brandy would go with Kobe to prom?

Darth_Pelican
02-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Kobe Bryant also has concussion

By Dave McMenamin
ESPNLosAngeles.com
Archive (http://search.espn.go.com/dave-mcmenamin/)

Kobe Diagnosed With Concussion

Kobe Bryant diagnosed with concussion, listed as day-to-day

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- In addition to a broken nose, Los Angeles Lakers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers) guard Kobe Bryant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant) suffered a concussion in the third quarter of the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday when Miami Heat (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/mia/miami-heat) guard Dwyane Wade (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1987/dwyane-wade) fouled Bryant across the face.

The 16-year veteran visited Dr. John Rehm, an ear, nose and throat specialist, on Tuesday morning where his nasal fracture was confirmed. Bryant was experiencing other symptoms related to the nose injury and was sent to neurologist Dr. Vern Williams, who diagnosed the concussion.

The team said Bryant will be re-evaluated by Dr. Williams on Wednesday, and that his status is day to day. The Lakers host the Minnesota Timberwolves (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/min/minnesota-timberwolves) on Wednesday night.

The NBA enacted a new concussion policy prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. Any player diagnosed with a concussion will have to complete a series of tests to confirm he is healthy enough to return to game action. Once a player is free of symptoms related to the concussion, he must pass a series of physical challenges with increasing stages of exertion -- from a stationary bike, to jogging, to agility work, to non-contact team drills -- while ensuring the symptoms don't return after each one. Before the player is ultimately cleared, the neurologist hired to lead the NBA's concussion program must be consulted. In Bryant's case, Dr. Williams will have to confer with Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher, an associate professor of neurology at the University of Michigan, who is the inaugural director of the NBA's concussion program.

Wade said Tuesday that he sent a message of apology to Bryant.

"It's all I can do," Wade said of the message to Kobe. "He knows it's no ill intent of me to do that to him. Talk about me for taking the foul, but I never wanted that kind of outcome."

Bryant's teammates weren't exactly in a forgiving mood and questioned the motivation behind Wade's foul.

"It was an All-Star Game," said Andrew Bynum (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2748/andrew-bynum), who was on the Western Conference All-Star's bench in Orlando at the time of the foul. "I don't understand what that was all about. It was crazy."

Added Pau Gasol (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/996/pau-gasol): "I think it was out of place, out of line, for the moment and the game that it was, but I don't think he intended to break his nose. He just fouled him kind of hard there and got his nose. But again, I don't think it was the place to foul like that."

Gasol was confident that Bryant would play against Minnesota despite the fact that the 14-time All-Star was not present at practice.

"No concerns," Gasol said before Bryant was diagnosed with a concussion. "We always expect him to be out there. I don't think a broken nose will keep him from playing."

Bryant played in all 34 of the Lakers' games this season prior to the All-Star break after tearing a ligament in his right (shooting) wrist during the preseason.

Prior to the concussion being diagnosed, Lakers coach Mike Brown said he wouldn't wager an opinion about his star guard's availability against the Timberwolves.

"I don't know what the nose injury entails," Brown said. "I know he's tough as nails and he plays through a lot of stuff, but I can't speculate about what's going on right now."

Brown said that Bryant reported dizziness following Sunday's All-Star Game, according to Lakers trainer Gary Vitti. Still, Brown said he is preparing for the Minnesota game as if Bryant would be in the lineup.

"We'll be prepared either way," Brown said.

In a move perhaps motivated by the possibility of Bryant being unavailable to play, Devin Ebanks (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4256/devin-ebanks), who began the season as the Lakers' starting small forward, was recalled from the Los Angeles D-Fenders, the Lakers' D-League affiliate on Tuesday and practiced with the team. Ebanks averaged 18.3 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.0 steals while shooting 55.3 percent from the field in three games with the D-Fenders.

While Bynum only played six minutes in the All-Star Game because of an injection he received in his right knee on Friday limited his action, it ended up being Bryant getting injured.

"That's the fear of the stuff in the summer time, playing with the USA Basketball team or playing in All-Star Games," Brown said. "You always want your guys to rest and not have an opportunity to get hurt, but you play in games like that, you play with different teams and, knock on wood, it could happen."

The Heat are set to take on the Lakers on Sunday, but Wade said the foul won't change his preparation for it.

"It adds to the storyline, but it won't change my approach to the game," Wade said. "From the standpoint of coverage and media attention? Yeah, it makes it interesting."

Wade's star teammate LeBron James (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1966/lebron-james) agreed that the foul would add some extra drama to Sunday's game, but he didn't expect Bryant to feed of it.

"I think it's extra," James said. "D-Wade didn't at all go for a hard foul, he accidently hit him in the nose. Kobe doesn't need extra motivation. He motivates himself. He's always prepared to play, especially when we go against him."

Brown would not touch the issue of Wade's foul on Bryant having any impact on Sunday's game.

"I don't know," Brown said. "Your guess is as good as mine"

DPG21920
02-29-2012, 12:33 AM

Except Bron was on SNL while the other two were in their every day lives.