PDA

View Full Version : No I'm not trading Neal for the White Artis Gilmore

BUMP
02-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Wow calling me from private? Aww nice to know that I'm on your mind, maybe you should've tried to sound american to cover up your accent, lol dumb ass :P

jeebus
02-27-2012, 08:26 PM
The Coast Guard has the highest rate of homosexual discharges. The Marines and Navy follow close behind in a virtual tie. The Army is not far behind them. The Air Force has the least perverts of the bunch. If the actual branch sizes for 2005 were available, my money says that the Marines would lead the pack. My sergeants in the Air Force warned me be careful around sailors when they had just gotten off the ship. They urged extreme caution around marines at all times.

NRHector
02-27-2012, 08:35 PM
The Coast Guard has the highest rate of homosexual discharges. The Marines and Navy follow close behind in a virtual tie. The Army is not far behind them. The Air Force has the least perverts of the bunch. If the actual branch sizes for 2005 were available, my money says that the Marines would lead the pack. My sergeants in the Air Force warned me be careful around sailors when they had just gotten off the ship. They urged extreme caution around marines at all times.I always thought it was the navy since they have their names saw on the pants back pocket

jeebus
02-27-2012, 08:41 PM
I always thought it was the navy since they have their names saw on the pants back pocket

That surprised me too. The tiny size of the Coast Guard make its queer rate highly volatile. Assume that 8 of the 16 homo discharges was a single nest of queers. If they had not been discovered, the queer discharge rate would have been half as great or the lowest of the five branches of the military. I just published the data and calculations. I have no dog in this fight except to point out that the USAF is the least perverted of the military.

redzero
02-27-2012, 08:57 PM
And honestly? There was absolutely no earthy reason for that (Hedo) not to work, to fortify with Nash. Except Nash would have none it. Wouldn't share the spotlight with his peer. So Nash called the bag men over at the AZ Republic and ordered a hit on Hedo, just like he'd had Porter hit.

What's Stoudemire accomplished in the Apple? Nothing. He stands around with his head up his ass, enjoying the view.

Please.

Leetonidas
02-27-2012, 09:04 PM
So my chem lab starts at 7 and my prof said to be there 15 min early for help on stuff we apparently dnt understand according to him. It's now 6:51 and no prof in sight.

DMC
02-27-2012, 09:16 PM
The Coast Guard has the highest rate of homosexual discharges. The Marines and Navy follow close behind in a virtual tie. The Army is not far behind them. The Air Force has the least perverts of the bunch. If the actual branch sizes for 2005 were available, my money says that the Marines would lead the pack. My sergeants in the Air Force warned me be careful around sailors when they had just gotten off the ship. They urged extreme caution around marines at all times.
The Air Force just hides it better, they have adjoining rooms in their dorms, but only a few bases had community showers. woo woo

DMC
02-27-2012, 09:17 PM
That surprised me too. The tiny size of the Coast Guard make its queer rate highly volatile. Assume that 8 of the 16 homo discharges was a single nest of queers. If they had not been discovered, the queer discharge rate would have been half as great or the lowest of the five branches of the military. I just published the data and calculations. I have no dog in this fight except to point out that the USAF is the least perverted of the military.
:lmao

NRHector
02-27-2012, 09:20 PM
The Air Force just hides it better, they have adjoining rooms in their dorms, but only a few bases had community showers. woo woo

that's in tech school

92 Shoot em up
02-27-2012, 09:22 PM
I will in all seriousness wire somebody a cool 1k if they find this bump dude and shoot him in the face.

DMC
02-27-2012, 09:30 PM
that's in tech school
They have to get started somewhere, basic is too crowded.

pass1st
02-27-2012, 09:31 PM
I will in all seriousness wire somebody a cool 1k if they find this bump dude and shoot him in the face.

Hits cost a lot more than 1k

JayTheClown
02-27-2012, 09:46 PM

1k? :lmao

Plus If this world has any decency left someone already has a hit out on BUMP.

BUMP
02-28-2012, 09:17 AM
:cry:cry:cry

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 10:22 AM
I love you Maddix <3

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Damn I missed Plano so much, and most definitely my family :') but now it's about that time to get pretty boy swagged up for tonight! Gonna be a great time :)

2pac > Kobe
02-28-2012, 10:42 AM
:p

Amuseddaysleeper
02-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Keep Gary Neal!