PDA

View Full Version : Report: Lamar leaves Dallas

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Maybe for whole year per AM 710 in LA. Can Mav fans confirm? Sucks if true.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:07 PM
OTOH, thanks for the TPE and 1st rounder Cubes. :toast

Jelloisjigglin
02-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Not gonna hate, I like Lamar, he's a good dude. Hope he can get his shit together, tbh.

mavsfan1000
02-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Can he do this? I mean with his contract and all. Does he get paid still?

Leetonidas
02-27-2012, 10:10 PM
lol @ the thread on RealGM about this. Odom is a fucking pussy, man up you sissy faggot. I guess Sean was right for calling him Mr. Kardashian.

92 Shoot em up
02-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Not true

Hoops Czar
02-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Haven't they contended all season without Odom? Why should things be any different now.

Leetonidas
02-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Also it was reported on Chris Manning's twitter

Chris Manning ‏ @LD2k

Heard Odom's contract could be bought out by the Mavs and he may be done (personal reasons). Hope it's not true. Love Odom.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:12 PM
I hope he gets his shit together too. You could tell his heart wasn't into being a Mav. This is an excuse for him to leave tbh.

Leetonidas
02-27-2012, 10:14 PM
I hope he gets his shit together too. You could tell his heart wasn't into being a Mav. This is an excuse for him to leave tbh.

I liked Odom but if that's the reason then fuck him. Dude is getting paid millions of dollars and is gonna cry and bitch a fit because his team tried to trade him, then he demands a trade and now his "heart isn't into being a Mav." :lol He needs to man the fuck up and play basketball. Talk about a soft player, dude is easily the mentally weakest player in NBA history

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Not gonna hate, I like Lamar, he's a good dude. Hope he can get his shit together, tbh.

Agreed, but he is being paid million$ to hoop. So it is hard to feel too bad for him. Some of us should be so unfortunate. Real talk.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:16 PM
I liked Odom but if that's the reason then fuck him. Dude is getting paid millions of dollars and is gonna cry and bitch a fit because his team tried to trade him, then he demands a trade and now his "heart isn't into being a Mav." :lol He needs to man the fuck up and play basketball. Talk about a soft player, dude is easily the mentally weakest player in NBA history

You sound like a closet Laker fan! (I won't tell nobody) :lol

We been saying that shit since the Shaq trade. :lol

JamStone
02-27-2012, 10:17 PM
A quick google search brings up links saying stuff about him leaving to be with his ill father. If that's the case, it's probably only temporary.

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:20 PM
A quick google search brings up links saying stuff about him leaving to be with his ill father. If that's the case, it's probably only temporary.

Hope you right JamStone. I like LO and hated to see him go (although his production declined in Dallas big time).

mavsfan1000
02-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Unless he came to shoot up with is father, I don't see why he would need to stay for a whole season.

Reck
02-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Another human being been etherized by the Kardashians. (For personal reasons) :lol

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Maybe LO comes back to the Lakers? No room in Lob City with Blake, Evans, and Kendra Martin.

Hoops Czar
02-27-2012, 10:29 PM

Apperantly his dad's issues were hyped on and his dad even said he's in OK health on TMZ.

John Ireland on 710 just recently 'broke' the news saying Lamar is out of Dallas for more than likely the whole season and has no plans to return.

mavsfan1000
02-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Lamar Odom is truly a Laker. I guess Cuban should've considered that.

MavDynasty
02-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Lol What a weak bitch

HarlemHeat37
02-27-2012, 10:40 PM
:lol What a fucking soft pussy, tbh..

If Odom was playing at the level he was expected to play at, the Mavs would unquestionably play in the Finals, again, IMO..

Instead, he has been crying and sulking like a little ho, tbh..I'll happily trade salaries with him, tbh..

Frenzy
02-27-2012, 10:41 PM
So mavs fans gonna miss him now..:lol

Reck
02-27-2012, 10:41 PM
:lol What a fucking soft pussy, tbh..

If Odom was playing at the level he was expected to play at, the Mavs would unquestionably play in the Finals, again, IMO..

Instead, he has been crying and sulking like a little ho, tbh..I'll happily trade salaries with him, tbh..

That's really going on a limb there.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Lol What a weak bitch

let me take this opportunity to once again show Kobe's greatness...all these years Kobe had to not only be the league's best player but also player psychologist no one and I repeat no one has been expected to do what Scobe had to do in developing players mentally...LO literally fell apart when he left Kobe...like a new born separated from his mothers tits...

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:53 PM
let me take this opportunity to once again show Kobe's greatness...all these years Kobe had to not only be the league's best player but also player psychologist no one and I repeat no one has been expected to do what Scobe had to do in developing players mentally...LO literally fell apart when he left Kobe...like a new born separated from his mothers tits...

:lol

lefty
02-27-2012, 11:13 PM

Yup

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7622264/no-timetable-lamar-odom-return-dallas-mavericks

baseline bum
02-27-2012, 11:22 PM
So it's official this guy is Post-Lockout Kemp 2.0. I bet New Orleans is really regretting that deal getting axed now tbh.

ElNono
02-27-2012, 11:29 PM
Heartbreaking story :cry :cry :cry

Edward
02-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Odom :cry and #41 shoot em up :cry

The DFW area must be shattered :cry

Bill_Brasky
02-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Is this gonna be like the Fisher situation?

mavsfan1000
02-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Don't ever trade for a Laker player. They all want to go back home. :D

BlackSwordsMan
02-28-2012, 12:05 AM
mav fans shitting on him and the reason he left is because his dad is dying classy fan base :cry

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 12:12 AM
mav fans shitting on him and the reason he left is because his dad is dying classy fan base :cry

I don't give a fuck. He can go fuck himself.

mavsfan1000
02-28-2012, 12:14 AM
He mentioned his dad is fine and they were just chilling.

Leetonidas
02-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Yeah and on his show he doesn't even refer to him as dad and got all butthurt when the swamp donkey tried to get him Laker tickets and told her to disinvite him...my girlfriend watches this shit :cry

LkrFan
02-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I don't give a fuck. He can go fuck himself.

Brrr!! That's cold!! :lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-28-2012, 12:32 AM
No chance Cuban buys out LO...none. I know i'm in the minority, but I believe LO will make a big contribution this season when it matters most.

LkrFan
02-28-2012, 12:34 AM
Witnesses to MK raping the Mavs by "trading" LO to them:

LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824), #41 Shoot Em Up (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19325)+, romad_20 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6951), freedom&justice (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3969), Leetonidas (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1376), MavDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10602), Hoops Czar (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18859), 8FOR!3 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18328), Amuseddaysleeper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=309), Avitus1 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8621), Xevious (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17254), BlackSwordsMan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9218), Findog (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4387), Amarelooms (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5725), Behrooz24 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4322), SpursNextRomanEmpire (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17243)

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Yeah and on his show he doesn't even refer to him as dad and got all butthurt when the swamp donkey tried to get him Laker tickets and told her to disinvite him...my girlfriend watches this shit :cry

yeah right stop frontin bitch you know you watch that fucking shit like Ho's watch "The View"

DMC
02-28-2012, 01:33 AM
I heard that mavs>spurs went into their training facility and beat the shit out of everyone, even punched Khloe in the pubic bone. After that Lamar had enough and headed out.

DMC
02-28-2012, 01:34 AM
No chance Cuban buys out LO...none. I know i'm in the minority, but I believe LO will make a big contribution this season when it matters most.
Him leaving could be a huge contribution if it gets someone else in there who gives a shit. You cannot coach will to win.

Donkeybong
02-28-2012, 02:16 AM
if he gets bought out, i bet he ends up in Miami

rayjayjohnson
02-28-2012, 03:52 AM
Maybe LO comes back to the Lakers? No room in Lob City with Blake, Evans, and Kendra Martin.

if he does, that's up there with fisher using his sick kid as a ticket out of utah.

fucking athletes should be banned from ever coming back when they pull this shit.

Latarian Milton
02-28-2012, 07:03 AM
non-issue tbh, mavs would be a better team w/o him

TE
02-28-2012, 07:23 AM
He should just retire... not for a lack of talent, but for a lack of total manhood. Culminating his leave from the Lakers with being married to someone a part of the Kardashian family has truly fucked this guy's life up.

Latarian Milton
02-28-2012, 07:36 AM
So it's official this guy is Post-Lockout Kemp 2.0. I bet New Orleans is really regretting that deal getting axed now tbh.

dickbreath 2.0 tbh, mavs should be seekin a similar salary-dump move to get rid of marion so they'll have a chance to make the triple D come summer time, problem is marion is not an expiring contract and the mavs will certainly have to give up some value (picks/youths) to shed his ass. marion been solid for them since the playoffs of last season but he could probably be sacrificed for the Triple D project tbh

jag
02-28-2012, 07:53 AM
What a ho. His weak minded ass has been hurting the Mavs all season so I guess this is nothing new.

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 08:02 AM
What a ho. His weak minded ass has been hurting the Mavs all season so I guess this is nothing new.

this shows you just how valuable Scobe really is...talk about making players better...The Kobe System took Lamar beyond success...it made him successful at the game of life...give Scobe the fucking credit man...LO is barely an NBA player without Scobe....

YDDrXXROm3I

jag
02-28-2012, 08:15 AM
So gay

stxspurs
02-28-2012, 08:44 AM
When are the lakers gonna sign him? I smell a rat

Dex
02-28-2012, 09:04 AM

Bingo. Odom has been mailing it in all season, now he's going to try to force a buyout. I give it two weeks before he is knocking at the Lakers door again.

Mel_13
02-28-2012, 09:09 AM

Bingo. Odom has been mailing it in all season, now he's going to try to force a buyout. I give it two weeks before he is knocking at the Lakers door again.

New CBA closed that loophole. Odom can't sign with the Lakers this season.

adrienne
02-28-2012, 09:09 AM
He can't sign with the Lakers if he's bought out.

• 2011 CBA: If a player is traded and subsequently waived by his new team, he cannot re-sign with his original team for one year following the trade or until July 1 after the last season of the player's contract, whichever is earlier

Dex
02-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Good to know. Odom can go ahead and be a little crybaby, then. :cry

BUMP
02-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Maybe for whole year per AM 710 in LA. Can Mav fans confirm? Sucks if true.

"Dallas". Oh man where do I even start with them? What's there to call them other than "little brother". There's quite a bit of penis envy up there about us. I must've seen about 6 videos about Manu during my stay up there. But then again, how can they not be jealous of big brother? We have 4 rings and they're still trying to buy their first. It all starts with Cuban and trickles down to their fanbase. They're all spoiled and expect things the easy way but then again what else would you expect from that "city" and those classless fans from _Allas

ElNono
02-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Amid rumors that Odom might not return to the Mavericks and a midseason buyout could be a possibility, owner Mark Cuban told ESPNDallas.com's Tim MacMahon via email Monday night: "We haven't discussed a buyout and we wouldn't do a buyout. No chance that happens at all. We want to help Lamar work through any personal issues and expect him to be a valuable contributor to the Mavs this season. Players go through challenges from time to time and we try to be (an) organization that fully supports our players when things are challenging for them. We will do the same for Lamar."

ElNono
02-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Looks like Cubes is ready to chain that ass to the tree of woe if necessary...

Muser
02-28-2012, 09:13 AM
If that's true then Cuban desperately needs to get Dwight/Deron in the offseason.

bus driver
02-28-2012, 09:37 AM
he will sign back with the lakers after he ask the mavs to buyout his contract.........havent we heard this story before?

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 10:05 AM
"Dallas". Oh man where do I even start with them? What's there to call them other than "little brother". There's quite a bit of penis envy up there about us. I must've seen about 6 videos about Manu during my stay up there. But then again, how can they not be jealous of big brother? We have 4 rings and they're still trying to buy their first. It all starts with Cuban and trickles down to their fanbase. They're all spoiled and expect things the easy way but then again what else would you expect from that "city" and those classless fans from _Allas
:lmao

clambake
02-28-2012, 11:59 AM
he'll sign with the clippers, for nothing. just wants to be close enough to smell laker jock straps.

monosylab1k
02-28-2012, 12:03 PM
lol homo 'mav krew' man on man grappling mma love.

I bet you fagos get together on the weekends for women's style self-defense classes too. Practice protecting each others crying vaginas.

adrienne
02-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Again...

He can't sign with the Lakers if he's bought out.

• 2011 CBA: If a player is traded and subsequently waived by his new team, he cannot re-sign with his original team for one year following the trade or until July 1 after the last season of the player's contract, whichever is earlier

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:10 PM
The _Allas Mavericks disgust me more than any other team in pro sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Jason Terry punched Michael Finley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the San Antonio Spurs. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _Irk will never see one.

BUMP
02-28-2012, 12:15 PM
There's an ongoing obsession up there with the Spurs. I went to a playoff game in Dallas in 2006 and got to see some video about Ginobili about 7 times during the course of my stay.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:19 PM
They bragged when they beat the Spurs in '09, when Duncan was playing on what he termed "half a leg" and Ginobili wasn't playing at all. They've constantly been arrogant for years, despite the fact that they're a joke franchise. And now because their one dimensional, career choke artist for a best player is down a few days, we're supposed to feel sorry for them? Boo-hoo, they're having to deal with a couple of injuries. Try dealing with a couple of seasons worth.

Why would anyone feel sorry for them? Serves those arrogant, ignorant pricks right.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:22 PM
I love living in Dallas, but as far as basketball knowledge, people here are idiots. And yes, they have huge penis envy for the Spurs. But, when your the best, everybody wants to be like you and trashes you as much as possible. I don't mind it.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:24 PM
As a resident of Dallas, I'm ashamed of the Mavs fans here; the environment has been cultivated and encouraged by Mark Cuban. He is a microcosm of them. They know nothing about the rules, cry to the officials on every whistle and are sorer winners than they are losers. Last night was a new low, even for them. Very classless display. The fans here remind me of the 1994-1996 Houston fans with the exception that at least Houston's team won the title.

Fortunately for the rest of us, it's why we'll always have the satisfaction of seeing the Mavericks, their rotten fans, their homer media, and their petulant owner, eliminated from competition each year. Remember that Cuban, however, gets the last laugh in the money that comes rolling in.

Kevin McCarthy was great for nearly 20 years as the voice of the Mavs and was fired by Cuban and replaced with "Annoying" Billy Hayes. I believe that was about the same time Dennis Rodman was signed to disrupt team chemistry.

I'm obviously biased, having previously lived in a city whose fans never ever chant "airball" or "ref you suck". They just root for their team and remember that it's just a game.

Monostradamus
02-28-2012, 12:29 PM
As a resident of Dallas, I'm ashamed of the Mavs fans here; the environment has been cultivated and encouraged by Mark Cuban. He is a microcosm of them. They know nothing about the rules, cry to the officials on every whistle and are sorer winners than they are losers. Last night was a new low, even for them. Very classless display. The fans here remind me of the 1994-1996 Houston fans with the exception that at least Houston's team won the title.

Fortunately for the rest of us, it's why we'll always have the satisfaction of seeing the Mavericks, their rotten fans, their homer media, and their petulant owner, eliminated from competition each year. Remember that Cuban, however, gets the last laugh in the money that comes rolling in.

Kevin McCarthy was great for nearly 20 years as the voice of the Mavs and was fired by Cuban and replaced with "Annoying" Billy Hayes. I believe that was about the same time Dennis Rodman was signed to disrupt team chemistry.

I'm obviously biased, having previously lived in a city whose fans never ever chant "airball" or "ref you suck". They just root for their team and remember that it's just a game.

:lmao This has to be Obstructed Douche, right?

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:30 PM
:lmao This has to be Obstructed Douche, right?
:lmao good guess

Monostradamus
02-28-2012, 12:31 PM
:lmao bragging that Spurs fans don't chant "airball" at players.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Duncan's first team all-defense this year for sure, though he likely won't make any of the teams. Looking at his minutes, his rebounding and block rate, and his team's record, there's a very easy case to make that he's far better than Howard on the defensive end.

BUMP
02-28-2012, 12:39 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:elephant:elephant

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:42 PM
This entire thread has some gems :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13241&highlight=envy&page=2

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I never got the neocon shithead GOP part of that North Texas fuck rant. The DFW area is way more liberal than any other part of Texas.

BUMP
02-28-2012, 12:49 PM
This entire thread has some gems :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13241&highlight=envy&page=2

:rollin

dude1394
The _Allas Mavericks disgust me more than any other team in pro sports history. I actually relocated my family down to Port Arthur because of that team. Ever since Jason Terry punched Michael Finley below the belt, I promised my wife I'd never set foot in that trashy city again. Well, it's been 4 years since then and I'm proud to say I kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the San Antonio Spurs. There's a reason we got 4 rings, and those chokers led by _Irk will never see one.

_Allas Mavericks from a Suns fan. That's rich.

BUMP
:lmao at the OP in that thread

jesus christ

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 12:52 PM

:lmao stick to d-m.com brah

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:52 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Tbh what's worse? Gnmf or gnsf

BUMP
02-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Having lived in "Big D" for 15 years (San Antonio transplant) I've been in attendance at many Spurs/Mavs games over the years. From Reunion arena to the ADD (as it's sometimes called).

The experience at the AAC has become more and more annoying over the years. From Cuban's incessant "jock sniffing and cheerleading, to the overzealous PA announcer, to those "stupid" mics on the rims, which makes each missed shot sound like a "sonic boom" - it's hard to decide what to hate more. Especially annoying are those fat guys "shakin' their groove thang" and their "jelly-bellies" for the cameras during timeouts. So are the those "painted-up" Mavs zanies, who run around the concourse shirtless like packs of "wild hounds".

The Mavs "in-game" presentation is the culmination of the NBA's Marketing epidemic and Cuban's thirst to national attention. Maybe I'm too ol' school, but I don't need all the "fluff", "hoopla", "pomp & circumstance". Simplicity is better. Just play the damn game. That's why I always enjoy attending games at the SBC whenever I'm in town.

The local sports hosts have long accused the organization of putting entertainment ahead of winning. That was very evident during the Nelson era. However as Spurm mentioned earlier, with Avery on board - that may change.

The fact that our boys got "punked" last night made the experience was even worse. However, I'll still continue to venture into enemy territory every time they come to town. I'll continue dressing up in full Spurs regalia to "piss off" the local faithful. I will also relish the opportunity to put the Mavs playoff hopes and their championship expectations to sleep. I hope we meet their punk-asses in the playoffs.

It's tough living in a town where you're constantly overrun with Mavs publicity 24x7. That's why I'll continue to support my boys remotely and through this forum.

Fantastic post Spurm!

Fpoonsie
02-28-2012, 12:59 PM

dude1394
02-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Having lived in "Big D" for 15 years (San Antonio transplant) I've been in attendance at many Spurs/Mavs games over the years. From Reunion arena to the ADD (as it's sometimes called).

The experience at the AAC has become more and more annoying over the years. From Cuban's incessant "jock sniffing and cheerleading, to the overzealous PA announcer, to those "stupid" mics on the rims, which makes each missed shot sound like a "sonic boom" - it's hard to decide what to hate more. Especially annoying are those fat guys "shakin' their groove thang" and their "jelly-bellies" for the cameras during timeouts. So are the those "painted-up" Mavs zanies, who run around the concourse shirtless like packs of "wild hounds".

The Mavs "in-game" presentation is the culmination of the NBA's Marketing epidemic and Cuban's thirst to national attention. Maybe I'm too ol' school, but I don't need all the "fluff", "hoopla", "pomp & circumstance". Simplicity is better. Just play the damn game. That's why I always enjoy attending games at the SBC whenever I'm in town.

The local sports hosts have long accused the organization of putting entertainment ahead of winning. That was very evident during the Nelson era. However as Spurm mentioned earlier, with Avery on board - that may change.

The fact that our boys got "punked" last night made the experience was even worse. However, I'll still continue to venture into enemy territory every time they come to town. I'll continue dressing up in full Spurs regalia to "piss off" the local faithful. I will also relish the opportunity to put the Mavs playoff hopes and their championship expectations to sleep. I hope we meet their punk-asses in the playoffs.

It's tough living in a town where you're constantly overrun with Mavs publicity 24x7. That's why I'll continue to support my boys remotely and through this forum.

Fantastic post Spurm!

Spurs and Lakers fans are the worst jerks from opposing teams that come into the AAC. Even the fans from Boston aren't as classless.

I've also gone down to the barn that is used by the spurs...Really nice area out in the warehouse district. Cubes does put a lot of entertainment in the arena and most people love it...except obviously folks who wish they were somewhere else and just want to gripe about it. I hope you continue to pay extra for those mavs tickets...cubes can use the dough.

BUMP
02-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I hope you continue to pay extra for those mavs tickets...cubes can use the dough.

Nope not another cent from me, do you know why?

dude1394
02-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I've watched a game where the mavs turned down extra volume during play and to be honest it kinda sucked. You sort of get used to the amp'd up feeling in the place.

dude1394
02-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Nope not another cent from me, do you know why?

Hmm...if you buy a ticket you are giving to cubes...so see ya' later. And your sig is a little dated don'tcha think?

The banner looks a lot like... Check out that guys name on the top.. :)

http://oldschool945.com/files/2011/12/Banner.jpg

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Hmm...if you buy a ticket you are giving to cubes...so see ya' later. And your sig is a little dated don'tcha think?

The banner looks a lot like... Check out that guys name on the top.. :)

http://oldschool945.com/files/2011/12/Banner.jpg

Your _Allas Mavs will never win a championship

Monostradamus
02-28-2012, 01:29 PM
_irk Noringski and the classless _allas Mavpricks suck!

Fuck you, Mav Fan!

dude1394
02-28-2012, 04:59 PM
_irk Noringski and the classless _allas Mavpricks suck!

Fuck you, Mav Fan!

Ah that classy spurs fan that I see in Dallas all of the time. Thanks for playing and using all 15 of your vocabulary words. My bad, make that 8 of your 15.

It does seem like you can only spell the curse words however.

dude1394
02-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Your _Allas Mavs will never win a championship

True the _Allas Mavs didn't, but the Dallas Mavs...who currently are kicking the defense out of the no defense spurs just did. Tsk, tsk.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 05:05 PM
this guy can't seriously be this stupid

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
02-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Poster of the Month awards come out in 2 days and dude1394 may have come out of nowhere to win the worst poster of the month.

Stay tuned...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
02-28-2012, 05:14 PM
True the _Allas Mavs didn't, but the Dallas Mavs...who currently are kicking the defense out of the no defense spurs just did. Tsk, tsk.

These Suns and Spurs fans are just bitter at life since Dallas rang:toast

dude1394
02-28-2012, 05:16 PM
this guy can't seriously be this stupid

Whats' stupid? The spurs have become an offensive minded team, not a defensive one. They are currently sitting at 26th in fg% allowed..ahead of those defensive juggernauts, bobcats, new jersey, detroit and sacremento. Wow!!

This is not your fathers spurs team. They look a lot like the mavs teams that rang up lots of wins but had a tough time in the playoffs to be honest.

redzero
02-28-2012, 05:17 PM

:wow You sure told him.

dude1394
02-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Poster of the Month awards come out in 2 days and dude1394 may have come out of nowhere to win the worst poster of the month.

Stay tuned...

Cool...I"m not even trying hard! :)

TimmehC
02-28-2012, 05:18 PM
:lol ignorance is bliss

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Whats' stupid? The spurs have become an offensive minded team, not a defensive one. They are currently sitting at 26th in fg% allowed..ahead of those defensive juggernauts, bobcats, new jersey, detroit and sacremento. Wow!!

This is not your fathers spurs team. They look a lot like the mavs teams that rang up lots of wins but had a tough time in the playoffs to be honest.
:lmao

dude1394
02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I agree ignorance is bliss...I mean really how can you watch your team and not see what's going on when you've been such a model franchise for playoff basketball?

4th highest scoring team in the league? 26th in defensive fg%, 25th in blocks, negative rebounding rate, 16th in ppg allowed.

You pick a defensive stat and I don't expect you will find much to crow about here.

Axe Murderer
02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Spurs are back atop their rightful place in the West. Through tough nosed defense and true offense that teams should be modeling their system after.

Now we can wait for all the true tanking teams to fall into place (Mavs or is the Mavs case in reality a regression to the mean effect for an over-rated team with a paltry point differential under 4.0*?), Meanwhile, fans of the over-hyped but still tough Grizz or the Blazers should be somewhat ashamed of themselves but at least they seem to be trying - hell only NO fans can stand proud by SAS fans side these days for bringing it strong!

Note: Dallas not tanking just not a true contender these days (other than Marion who's the real best player on the team). The Mavs are very over-rated and are the team the Spurs or LAL should be drooling to play in the 2nd round (if Mavs survive that long - if they fall to 4th Nuggets could well beat them or Portland or Memphis may well in the first anyway!

dude1394
02-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Ah point differential...hang onto the hollinger myth. The spurs are NOT playing tough nosed defense by any stretch. They ARE kicking butt offensively however.....

Yup...the spurs just better hope they don't run into memphis again which they are currently scheduled to do. Those boys will kick it again if Randolph gets back healthy.

Warlord23
02-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Ah point differential...hang onto the hollinger myth. The spurs are NOT playing tough nosed defense by any stretch. They ARE kicking butt offensively however.....

Yup...the spurs just better hope they don't run into memphis again which they are currently scheduled to do. Those boys will kick it again if Randolph gets back healthy.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Warlord23
02-28-2012, 05:33 PM
I love living in Dallas, but as far as basketball knowledge, people here are idiots. And yes, they have huge penis envy for the Spurs. But, when your the best, everybody wants to be like you and trashes you as much as possible. I don't mind it.

Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

redzero
02-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Dude is dominating in this topic.

Warlord23
02-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Dirk is great, And I'm sorry and no racism is intended here but If Dirk was a black man he would be called one of the greatest of all-time imo. But since he is a tall white guy from germany he is called soft and weak and a choker. I don't care though because I expect Dirk to lift the Larry O'brien trophy in front of all of the people who criticize him.

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2012, 05:35 PM
lol ya'll niggas being trolled hard nobody, is that fuckin moronic, nobody

dude1394
02-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Spurs are back atop their rightful place in the West. Through tough nosed defense and true offense that teams should be modeling their system after.

Now we can wait for all the true tanking teams to fall into place (Mavs or is the Mavs case in reality a regression to the mean effect for an over-rated team with a paltry point differential under 4.0*?), Meanwhile, fans of the over-hyped but still tough Grizz or the Blazers should be somewhat ashamed of themselves but at least they seem to be trying - hell only NO fans can stand proud by SAS fans side these days for bringing it strong!

Note: Dallas not tanking just not a true contender these days (other than Marion who's the real best player on the team). The Mavs are very over-rated and are the team the Spurs or LAL should be drooling to play in the 2nd round (if Mavs survive that long - if they fall to 4th Nuggets could well beat them or Portland or Memphis may well in the first anyway!

Since you are hanging your hat on hollingers point differential, I thought I would see what his defensive stats say....oopsss. Spurs Tied for seventeenth with Toronto.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff/order/false

pass1st
02-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Since you are hanging your hat on hollingers point differential, I thought I would see what his defensive stats say....oopsss. Spurs Tied for seventeenth with Toronto.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff/order/false

Surprised Boston is up that high, tbh

DPG21920
02-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Db.com

Latarian Milton
02-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Dirk is great, And I'm sorry and no racism is intended here but If Dirk was a black man he would be called one of the greatest of all-time imo. But since he is a tall white guy from germany he is called soft and weak and a choker. I don't care though because I expect Dirk to lift the Larry O'brien trophy in front of all of the people who criticize him.

bird is white too but no one thought he was soft/weak and a choker, the german fag just got luck to play for them mavs where fans are stupid enough to credit him for his softass play, while in reality he's just a slightly upgraded version of matt bonner tbh

mavsfan1000
02-28-2012, 06:53 PM
What else would you expect from a fan of the Miami Cheat. lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
:rollin

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 07:31 PM
So much fail in this thread tbh

ElNono
02-28-2012, 07:40 PM
I just farted... excuse me

LkrFan
02-29-2012, 03:34 AM
This just in from a Texas source, who’s hearing Odom is trying to get a buyout. “Don’t be surprised if the Mavs oblige. He’s just not happy in Dallas. Maybe his wife is making him.”

Sam Amick: He's owed $8.9 million this year (pro-rated, 66 gms), $2 million buyout for next season. But source tells me buyout isn't going to happen.

Amid rumors that Odom might not return to the Mavericks and a midseason buyout could be a possibility, owner Mark Cuban told ESPNDallas.com's Tim MacMahon via email Monday night: "We haven't discussed a buyout and we wouldn't do a buyout. No chance that happens at all. We want to help Lamar work through any personal issues and expect him to be a valuable contributor to the Mavs this season. Players go through challenges from time to time and we try to be (an) organization that fully supports our players when things are challenging for them. We will do the same for Lamar."

Two sources with knowledge of Odom's thinking told ESPN.com's Marc Stein on Monday night that -- while the 32-year-old admittedly did briefly ponder retirement during the offseason following the death of a younger cousin -- Odom wants to keep playing despite his season-long struggles. Guard Rodrigue Beaubois did return to the Mavs on Monday. The third-year guard missed the last five games after the death of his father. ESPN.com

Two sources close to Odom told me last week that Lamar is in constant need of affirmation, that he basically requites daily verbal and physical and emotional hugs from everyone around him. God knows Cuban, Donnie and Carlisle have been at their most huggable for Odom since acquiring him at the start of this season for a bag of magic beans.

I have said this before and I think it’s fair: I put the kibosh on sarcasm as best I could last Wednesday, when L.O.'s absence was announced. Yes, his behavior is unusual and yes, his commitment is worthy of question. And the questions continue because Lamar wasn’t back at practice Monday to begin the second half of the season playing for the very, very patience defending champs.

Odom left the team last Wednesday to attend to his ill father in Los Angeles, a source confirmed. Odom missed the Mavs' loss to his former team, the Lakers, and apparently won't be in uniform when Dallas resumes the regular season at home Tuesday night against the New Jersey Nets. "Lamar is not here today," Carlisle said Monday. "He is still dealing with a family matter and the hope is he'll join us soon, and we'll update you when there's an update." ESPN.com
Rumors tagsDallas Mavericks, Lamar Odom

buttsR4rebounding
02-29-2012, 09:46 AM

Trying to maximize draft position...

cheguevara
02-29-2012, 10:08 AM
This guy is beating Doug Christie in being the biggest vagina in NBA history. WOW

Was Christie's wife hot at least? I don't recall. But Odom's pig of a wife makes this even look more pathetic.

MavDynasty
02-29-2012, 10:39 AM
What a fucking loser. Dude is a mental midget

JamStone
02-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Man, life can be tough sometimes. I can understand that. But when you're a 32 year old multi-million athlete and you need hugs to get you through the day, there is something seriously and legitimately wrong with you. He can't possibly be this much of an emo bitch.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
02-29-2012, 10:55 AM
He'll be back in P&G next year playing for the vet minimum.

manufan10
02-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Fuck Odom. Bitch nigga should be banned for his behavior. Its always something with this asshole. How many years did he use the excuse of his dead son for slacking off. Kobe has spent too much time carrying these underachievers. Ariza, Odom, Pau, Bynum, Artest... and many more have benefited off of Kobes greatness. The Mavs deserve that asshole.

Now say it again, but this time the way you would on the Naruto forum. There's no need to act like a thug here. Come on, let it out.

Reck
02-29-2012, 11:59 AM
I bet Kris Hunfries considers himself lucky to be freed from the Kardashian poison.

That fat cow has something to do with Lamar bitchiness. No one is that much of a pussy by themselves.

JamStone
02-29-2012, 12:08 PM
He'll be back in P&G next year playing for the vet minimum.

Knicks. They could use frontcourt production off the bench. And in New York, his two vaginas might not bleed as much.