PDA

View Full Version : Kobe/Chris Child's fight

midnightpulp
02-27-2012, 10:05 PM
An oldie but goodie I'm sure you've all seen many times, but in light of the supposed "cheap shot" Kobe received in last night's game and how many Lakers fans are accusing Wade of being a bitch, I feel this is as good a time as any to revisit this video that shows Kobe's underhandedness (he steps to Childs first, then throws a weak excuses for a left hook, to which Childs responds with a sharp left/right combo that leaves Kirby stupified) in all its bitchmade glory.

nUrk1EJ9mOg

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Man I wish they didn't break it up. Kobe was bout role his punkass. He did steal on Kobe though. That was some funny shit! :lol

...but I knew some MFer would dig this shit up! :lmao

midnightpulp
02-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Man I wish they didn't break it up. Kobe was bout role his punkass. He did steal on Kobe though. That was some funny shit! :lol

...but I knew some MFer would dig this shit up! :lmao

You mean with that weakass punch that found nothing but air after Childs lit him up? Yeah, Kobe was fixing to do some damage. :lmao

Kobe can't fight for shit. Clearly evident from that video. He let Childs tag him twice and then comically whiffed when he tried to get in a lick of his own.

Skip to 40 seconds to see a slow motion reply. LMAO at Kobe's off-balanced right punch. Looked like a little girl going after her bully big brother.

J595lKaGrvg

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:17 PM
You mean with that weakass punch that found nothing but air after Childs lit him up? Yeah, Kobe was fixing to do some damage. :lmao

Kobe can't fight for shit. Clearly evident from that video. He let Childs tag him twice and then comically whiffed when he tried to get in a lick of his own.

Skip to 40 seconds to see a slow motion reply. LMAO at Kobe's off-balanced right punch.

J595lKaGrvg
Dude, he was like 17. What you expect? That's like statutory ass kicking. :lol

midnightpulp
02-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Dude, he was like 17. What you expect? That's like statutory ass kicking. :lol

You're too agreeable tonight. Where's my butthurt!

pass1st
02-27-2012, 10:20 PM
That was just his baptism

LkrFan
02-27-2012, 10:22 PM
You're too agreeable tonight. Where's my butthurt!

Ass kicking and hoops are two separate categories. I can't :downspin: that vid, but if it were LeHype, Nike would have confiscated it. :lol

Reck
02-27-2012, 10:27 PM
LOL Kobe crying all the way through the tunnel. :lol

Frenzy
02-27-2012, 10:47 PM
LOL Kobe crying all the way through the tunnel. :lol

Probably crying why Shaq didn't carry him through.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Lame response tbh...nothing and I mean nothing Kobe's endured that's worse than a fucking tongue ring and stamp tramp...nothing at all my friend

Leetonidas
02-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Koolaids still posts?

lefty
02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
dude, he was like 17. What you expect? That's like statutory ass kicking. :lol

17?

Killakobe81
02-28-2012, 08:21 AM
LOL Mid reaching to the archives to defend a cheap foul, again Mid, I expect better.

Baron Davιs
02-28-2012, 11:11 AM
lol^

That's why even though Mid absolutely is repulsed by Luva & Kool's antics he's no better then them. Constantly talking about KB, making reaches to nitpick any little thing - just like they do with Duncan.

manufan10
02-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Lame response tbh...nothing and I mean nothing Kobe's endured that's worse than a fucking tongue ring and stamp tramp...nothing at all my friend

The guy has a butterfly tattoo, that's up there with all the things you mentioned.

Trill Clinton
02-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Fight doesn't mean shit really. Kobe was still a kid and where is chris childs suck ass at today? lol