PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. Smith

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-20-2005, 01:03 AM
It was worth the near heart attack just to see this guy pout tonight. :lmao

If you're up turn on ESPN. I think someone kicked his dog. :lol

prrao
06-20-2005, 01:05 AM
He's a fool. Most of them are fools. I was so happy when Bill Walton picked Detroit at the start of the game. Gave me hope that the Spurs may just win.

CubanMustGo
06-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Bill "Bandwagon" Walton?

slayermin
06-20-2005, 01:28 AM
I like Bill but SAS is an AZZ.

N.Y. Johnny
06-20-2005, 01:29 AM
I wonder if Stephen A. will make it out of SBC alive if the Spurs clinch on Tuesday, damn there's been some angry looking mobs in front of him after the games :lmao

DDS4
06-20-2005, 01:29 AM
I was nowhere near a TV today. What did these blowhards predict before the game? I'm guess Greg Anthony, SAS, Legler, and Walton all picked the Pistons.

prrao
06-20-2005, 01:34 AM
In the little pre-game I saw, Greg Anthony and Walton both picked Detroit. And then at halftime, Walton had already flip-flopped. Mike Tirico actually pointed it out. He said "Bill, you picked Detroit only an hour and 3 mins ago!"

Didn't see Legler or SAS.

itzsoweezee
06-20-2005, 01:36 AM
In the little pre-game I saw, Greg Anthony and Walton both picked Detroit. And then at halftime, Walton had already flip-flopped. Mike Tirico actually pointed it out. He said "Bill, you picked Detroit only an hour and 3 mins ago!"

Didn't see Legler or SAS.

greg anthony picked detroit before the series too. a lot these sports journalists picked detroit.

Tek_XX
06-20-2005, 01:55 AM
STephan A Smith just cannot hide his contempt for the Spurs. I don't know what his problem is, i guess we're not thuggish enough by his standards.

N.Y. Johnny
06-20-2005, 01:56 AM
STephan A Smith just cannot hide his contempt for the Spurs. I don't know what his problem is, i guess we're not thuggish enough by his standards.

He is from Filthadelphia remember that too. :lol :drunk :hat

texbumTHElife
06-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Tim Legler picked s in 6 before the series started. For the most part he has given us love all post season long. He has gone off on us and called us out after games 3 and 4 but lets face it, he should have. He is always very complimentary of Duncan, Manu and Bowen though so I have NO issues with him.

Walton, Anthony and Hubie are ALL Detroit homers. I cant stand a single thing any of them say. I love the fact that Anthony had to sit and watch Horry beat another team with a clutch 3 just like he did to him!