PDA

View Full Version : D-Rose:Classy or Acting?

BanditHiro
02-28-2012, 02:08 AM
Obviously since spurs fans are the best judge of class in the NBA,
I ask do you think he is genuinely classy,
or is it all an act because he wants to be the Anti-Lebron...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/976011/d-rose-dance_medium.gif

Personally I think it's an act but I doubt he is smart enough
to think of this on his own...seriously how did this guy pass his SATs

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Rose and Durant are the fakest players in the NBA, obviously..

Jacob1983
02-28-2012, 02:22 AM
I don't think he's fake. He just wants to win a championship. He doesn't care about his ego and doesn't want to be flashy like Lecrab and Dwhistle.

Juggity
02-28-2012, 02:40 AM
I'm not a huge fan of D-Rose, nor am I convinced he deserved an MVP last season, but I can understand where he's coming from here. There's no need to be doing self-congratulatory dances on stage. Lebron should realize his personality will never endear people to him, and the less he shows of it, the more respected he'll be.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Rose is a gangbanger..that's probably slightly worse than dancing during basketball events, tbh..

rayjayjohnson
02-28-2012, 03:34 AM
he's socially awkward. not full on autistic like rondo, but on the spectrum fo sho

Landon Donofag
02-28-2012, 03:39 AM
Of course it's an act.. just look at this nlgga:

ZczejHLBaG4

"Gangbanger" :lmao:lmao

Landon Donofag
02-28-2012, 03:40 AM
gangstas don't dance..we boogie

endrity
02-28-2012, 06:01 AM
class

LkrFan
02-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Rose is a gangbanger..that's probably slightly worse than dancing during basketball events, tbh..

Bronze likes to dance on sidelines - when he is winning, of course. After game 6 of the Finals, for some reason he was not dancing. :wakeup

Latarian Milton
02-28-2012, 07:23 AM
nigga acting cool whichmade that bitchass nigga standing next to him look stupid as FUCK

endrity
02-28-2012, 07:34 AM
nigga acting cool whichmade that bitchass nigga standing next to him look stupid as FUCK

that bitchass nigga just wants to do bad things, hoodrat things with his friends in south beach

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Obviously since spurs fans are the best judge of class in the NBA,
I ask do you think he is genuinely classy,
or is it all an act because he wants to be the Anti-Lebron...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/976011/d-rose-dance_medium.gif

Personally I think it's an act but I doubt he is smart enough
to think of this on his own...seriously how did this guy pass his SATs

who gives a shit what you think...I don't care if it's a fucking act or not dude is the 200 million dollar n|gga...and he don't need to be out there doing all that silly ass fucking dancing..He's about business...Lebron, Wade, and Dwight are some gotdam clowns...

Rose has my respect :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 08:07 AM
look at this homo ass shit...during a fucking game...I have no respect for them n|ggas in Miami and Dwight's silly ass included.

YDDrXXROm3I

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 08:08 AM
look at this homo ass shit...during a fucking game...I have no respect for them n|ggas in Miami and Dwight's silly ass included.

YDDrXXROm3I

my bad wrong video..

Uz7RhqYho90

jag
02-28-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm not a Rose or Durant fan, but I think it's funny anyone would call them "fake" for not routinely acting like massive homos.

redzero
02-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Rose is just dumb. He just naturally ha that blank expression on his face.

jag
02-28-2012, 08:42 AM
lol Wade and Bron
lol Needing a wheelchair because his shoulder hurts
lol Mom is such a huge prostituting crack whore she makes Dez Bryant's mom look like Martha Stewart.
lol gay ass pregame dances and rituals
lol wants to me liked
lol wants love and attention from everyone because he's never been loved his entire life
lol wilts under the pressure of an all star game

hater
02-28-2012, 09:48 AM
While Lebron was trying to hump wade and dwight on stage. Rose kept it real.

that Lebron and Wade guys are the scum of the NBA

hater
02-28-2012, 09:48 AM
too bad Joakim Noa was not on stage to kick that faggot as James right off the edge

Juggity
02-28-2012, 09:57 AM
too bad Joakim Noa was not on stage to kick that faggot as James right off the edge

Joakim Noah is a real life clown.

That dude is even worse than James and Wade.

http://www.chicagomag.com/galleries/859/19826-C201011-Joakim-Noah-draft-night.jpg

hater
02-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Noah kept that pussy in line last time

6YhPSzGHFcM

hater
02-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Noah kept that pussy in line last time. He was about to wip that Queen ass

6YhPSzGHFcM

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 10:08 AM
seriously how did this guy pass his SATs
Is that a real question? He cheated on his SATs, that's how he passed them.

DMC
02-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Some people just have a different approach to the game. Lebron is 80% ability, 20% will. Rose is about 50/50. But then Rose always strikes me as someone who's afraid that the truth is about to come out at any minute.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 10:14 AM
I don't think he's fake. He just wants to win a championship.
If he wanted to win a championship, he would have tried to recruit Lebron and Wade last summer, but he had no interest in taking a backseat to them.

Trill Clinton
02-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Rose is a real nigga

JamStone
02-28-2012, 11:47 AM
I think Rose likely isn't 100% the "quiet and humble guy who only cares about playing basketball and getting better" image he tries to portray. He's got an ego. And he probably does have some thug in him. But in this instance, I think he just didn't want to dance because he didn't want to look foolish. Pretty much the easy answer.

Good or bad, LeBron has pretty much always taken to the celebrity aspect of his basketball fame. He knows part of the game is the entertainment value, and he plays it up. There's both good and bad to it. Nothing wrong with him having fun in the process and trying to put on an entertaining show along the way. But he's going to catch some heat when he looks foolish. That's all part of the contract.

Oh, and someone took Rose his SATs for him. I recall back then that "he" took his SATs in Detroit. Why would a Chicago kid take his SATs in Detroit? Because it wasn't him. That was part of the Memphis scandal.

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Exactly, he cheated. It's not a mystery how he passed the SAT or some unanswered question, the information is out there for everyone to see.

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Exactly, he cheated. It's not a mystery how he passed the SAT or some unanswered question, the information is out there for everyone to see.

who gives a shit white boys cheat everyday...he's 250 + million dollars richer for cheating...like the old saying: "If you're not cheating, you're not trying." :lol

:lmao I honor this kid
WRTLK4LVrMY

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 01:25 PM
I agree kool there's nothing wrong with cheating (however I wouldn't call a cheater a role model like people view Derrick Rose).

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 01:32 PM
I agree kool there's nothing wrong with cheating (however I wouldn't call a cheater a role model like people view Derrick Rose).

dude get over yourself..He is a role model..just not yours...There would be no role models if we knew about the shit people did...This fabricated All-American Mr. Goody Two-Shoes role model expectation is a fucking facade...it's not real it's invented...

Case in point..Albert Einstein married his 1st fucking cousin...talk about incest...and to top it off there were rumors he was a "borderline incestous Pedo" and yet we hold him in the highest regard for his accomplishments...

get real dude...life is too short for you to keep living with blinders on and not knowing all the shit that is really going down. White is black and Black is white...Eminem was the best rapper, Tiger was the best golfer..Tupac and Mike Tyson had / have good hearts despite what you see...

hater
02-28-2012, 01:34 PM

well he's a role model for jiggas that score 300 on they SATS

Rain318
02-28-2012, 01:47 PM
who cares if he is or not. GET A LIFE

dirk4mvp
02-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh, and someone took Rose his SATs for him. I recall back then that "he" took his SATs in Detroit. Why would a Chicago kid take his SATs in Detroit? Because it wasn't him. That was part of the Memphis scandal.

rofl I was gonna ask how did he cheat on his sats if he didn't even take it himself.

That's just something you gotta charge to da game, imo.

BUMP
02-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Ain't nobody think we could get no win but us i saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd ddddddddd

Reck
02-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Fake or not he's always cool and not acting like a jackass.

He balls and can do his thing. That's enough for me. Respect!

Some of you are stupid as fuck for bringing his intelligence into question. Last I check you dont need to be fucking Einstein to be able to hoop.

dirk4mvp
02-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Tho with his limited intelligence I don't think there's anyway he could play for the San Antonio Spurs.

JayTheClown
02-28-2012, 04:06 PM

Some of you are stupid as fuck for bringing his intelligence into question. Last I check you dont need to be fucking Einstein to be able to hoop.

Yeah, but you do have to have relatively some intelligence to run an offense as a PG. Don't you agree?

BUMP
02-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah, but you do have to have relatively some intelligence to run an offense as a PG. Don't you agree?

:lol acting like running an NBA offense is hard

Reck
02-28-2012, 04:28 PM

He's doing pretty well running it so I'd say he has the required minimum intelligence, no?

Ace
02-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Rose is a overrated gangbanger who cheated on his SATs, who the fuck cares if it's an act?
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0611/nba_derrick_rose1_300.jpg

Cry Havoc
02-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Rose is still a young guy in the league with a team that's contending. We'll likely see how real he is when/if they have a couple more disappointing years in the playoffs.

JayTheClown
02-28-2012, 05:40 PM
:lol acting like running an NBA offense is hard

Not claiming its hard
I'm just saying that it requires a bit of intelligence to pull it off.

JayTheClown
02-28-2012, 05:43 PM
He's doing pretty well running it so I'd say he has the required minimum intelligence, no?

Yes, and that is my point. I'm not about to judge a man's intelligence based on him cheating on a SAT. There are plenty of lazy intelligent people today in college right now cheating on tests they aren't prepared for. Shit goes on everyday.

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 06:26 PM

Quarterback& maybe Catcher, are the only positions where intelligence is important

JayTheClown
02-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Quarterback& maybe Catcher, are the only positions where intelligence is important

Football
Usually the QB, Middle Linebacker, and Center has to be some what intelligent. It varies when it comes to MLB tho. It really depends on who is in charge of adjusting the defense. I have known of safeties who were responsible for that. Usually the task is put on a MLB.

Baseball
Usually the Catcher is doing the most thinking on the field, that is true.

Black&Silver
02-28-2012, 07:31 PM
everyone in the nba acts about class. Some get away with it, most don't.

Pelicans78
02-28-2012, 07:33 PM
He's not classy. He just has no chrisma/personality. Explains why he missed his appointment with the dermatologist.

apalisoc_9
02-28-2012, 07:39 PM
Noah kept that pussy in line last time

6YhPSzGHFcM

Lol Danny Green. Sadly for him, he cant clown around in SA...

Proxy
02-28-2012, 07:59 PM
He's humble as far as I've seen. It takes a lot of maturity to be at his skill level and act outwardly respectful. Most impressive quality to have on a professional level imho.

Who cares about the rest?

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 08:10 PM
He's not classy. He just has no chrisma/personality. Explains why he missed his appointment with the dermatologist.
Which all time greats did?

MJ, Shaq, Kareem, Magic. Not all guys in general have charisma or personality, especially in America tbh

Reck
02-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Just like I said, no need for smarts when you can make clutch shots when needed. End of discussion.