PDA

View Full Version : european supporters vs american supporters

turkish spurs fan
02-28-2012, 05:29 AM
european supporters fuck americans. sad but true :(

3 days ago galatasaray-beşiktaş soccer match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dZ1grmUsew&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJJAeBGRn0

you'll say this one is a basketball platform ok.

2 moths ago galatasaray barcelona euroleague game:

http://www.hizliupload.com/di-HKCU.jpg

2 weeks ago galatasaray cksa moscow euroleague game

https://twitter.com/#!/KukreyenAslan/status/167711572951703552/photo/1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCmq6pMaF8

nba fans just say "DEEEEFENSEE DEEEFENSEEEE".

ok nba is the best basketball organization but your supporters, fans are awful : ((( sad but true

Hooks
02-28-2012, 08:25 AM
The poorer the fans the better, the rich people buy out all the tickets and just text on their phones all game long. Plus most Europeans are nationalists so they're extremely passionate about their teams and what they represent.

I googled season ticket prices for soccer games

Here are the top 8 most expensive season tickets for the 2010-11 Premier League season:

Arsenal, £1,825 ($2,911)
Tottenham, £1,695 ($2,704)
Chelsea, £1,210 ($1,930)
Newcastle, £975 ($1,555)
Man United, £931 ($1,485)
Fulham, £899 ($1,434)
West Ham, £850 ($1,356)
Liverpool, £785 ($1,252)

Season tickets to the Bulls games:

http://www.nba.com/bulls/tickets/seasons.html

$7,200 is the max followed by $6,750, $5,400 etc.

It's probably waaaay more for Heat/Lakers games.

Playoff games are much more expensive. Those Euroleague basketball games cost very little to attend.

Watch college basketball if you want to see passionate fans, it's filled with mostly students, the tickets aren't that expensive either.

Muser
02-28-2012, 08:34 AM
The best atmosphere i've ever had was at a football game, NBA fans/turnouts are pretty shitty from what i've seen on the T.V.

InK
02-28-2012, 09:44 AM
The poorer the fans the better, the rich people buy out all the tickets and just text on their phones all game long. Plus most Europeans are nationalists so they're extremely passionate about their teams and what they represent.

I googled season ticket prices for soccer games

Here are the top 8 most expensive season tickets for the 2010-11 Premier League season:

Arsenal, £1,825 ($2,911)
Tottenham, £1,695 ($2,704)
Chelsea, £1,210 ($1,930)
Newcastle, £975 ($1,555)
Man United, £931 ($1,485)
Fulham, £899 ($1,434)
West Ham, £850 ($1,356)
Liverpool, £785 ($1,252)

Season tickets to the Bulls games:

http://www.nba.com/bulls/tickets/seasons.html

$7,200 is the max followed by $6,750, $5,400 etc.

It's probably waaaay more for Heat/Lakers games.

Playoff games are much more expensive. Those Euroleague basketball games cost very little to attend.

Watch college basketball if you want to see passionate fans, it's filled with mostly students, the tickets aren't that expensive either.

Thats like 16 home games vs 41 home games ratio

sefant77
02-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Aris is fuuuun

5V6uI_exw30

WcvAOpnnMK0

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 06:23 PM
The best atmosphere i've ever had was at a football game, NBA fans/turnouts are pretty shitty from what i've seen on the T.V.
NFL is making the same mistakes NBA did. Too much scoreboard/loud music going on. The fans are too busy watching than to cheer or do chants. Only a handful of NBA arenas still do that stuff (Boston)

I read about this exact problem with Gillette Stadium in New England. The home field advantage that Foxboro had, was destroyed by the much larger w/more sky boxes feel in the new hi-tech stadium.

This ALWAYS holds true in sports. More commercialized = Less fan participation

No one commercializes their sports like America

Ozzy
02-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Partizan fans are also a must in this topic

Tn28bRQ4YvA

pass1st
02-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Europeans have fanatic nationalism while USA just doesn't give a shit most of the time. Best comparison to Euro events would be college events over here.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 06:32 PM
When you're from a shithole like Turkey and your country is only known for genocide and incest I guess you have to have something to take pride in. Congratulations on coming from a country of uncivilized animals and successfully translating that to a sporting environment. :toast

pass1st
02-28-2012, 06:33 PM
When you're from a shithole like Turkey and your country is only known for genocide and incest I guess you have to have something to take pride in. Congratulations on coming from a country of uncivilized animals and successfully translating that to a sporting environment. :toast

Greece is the true shithole of Europe right now. Bankruptcy and legalized pedophilia, can't get worse.

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Europeans have fanatic nationalism while USA just doesn't give a shit most of the time. Best comparison to Euro events would be college events over here.
Few issues why because I haven't been to many countries that parade their nations flag & constantly lecture the rhetorical ''we are the greatest, freeist, blah blah'', more than America

A) Many American athletes are nothing more than paid missionaries. So hard to get behind a guy who has no connection to America except he uses in-door facilities here

B) Too many sports in America. Hard to focus attention on a few

C) Americans very fickle. If you aren't in the championship debate then Americans won't watch

D) Europeans are in general more passionate people. Europe = Riots. America = Occupies

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 06:34 PM
As someone who has actually been to Turkey. Thanks for the insight ignorant American. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to leave north america & see these ''shit holes''

baseline bum
02-28-2012, 06:37 PM
:cry our fans don't throw fucking toilet paper on the court :cry

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Greece is the true shithole of Europe right now. Bankruptcy and legalized pedophilia, can't get worse.

Greece have been the kings of pedophilia since the beginning of recorded history. These things we know. TBF child fucking is discouraged in Turkey, unless it's your cousin.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 06:44 PM
As someone who has actually been to Turkey. Thanks for the insight ignorant American. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to leave north america & see these ''shit holes''

:lmao @ you feeling special or accomplished because you've traveled. zomg u must be liek teh only 1!!!!111 You must be a head of state or something to possess such amazing privileges and insight. Please teach me some of your wisdom. Also while you are at it please feel free to debunk any of the facts I stated in the post you quoted.

pass1st
02-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Greece have been the kings of pedophilia since the beginning of recorded history. These things we know. TBF child fucking is discouraged in Turkey, unless it's your cousin.

Sounds like Arkansas, tbh. Probably why that manuforever fag lives there

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 06:48 PM
:lmao @ you feeling special or accomplished because you've traveled. zomg u must be liek teh only 1!!!!111 You must be a head of state or something to possess such amazing privileges and insight. Please teach me some of your wisdom. Also while you are at it please feel free to debunk any of the facts I stated in the post you quoted.
Actually, yeah I do feel smarter, more accomplished & cultured than you. You judge people/nation based on what someone else had to say about it. I spent my money on a trip & experienced it first hand.

You probably spent your money on Jordans, Vegas or a new TV, like most Americans do in this shit hole.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to leave north america & see these ''shit holes''

:cry our fans don't throw fucking toilet paper on the court :cry

tbf that's what you do with shit holes, you throw toilet paper in them.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
02-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Turkey does love a good genocide...JJ's right about det. Can't speak to the incest part, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zzkJgokEPac/ThriOEb8MLI/AAAAAAAACOQ/LYAd7rAudFk/s1600/ottoman-17century.jpg

Turks = a little of Europe, Asian & Africa. Truly astonishing. At one point it was the central of the globe

Far cry from America and it's seclusion in Beanerland.

baseline bum
02-28-2012, 06:58 PM
And now they're only known for their prostitutes. Such a downfall. :cry

pass1st
02-28-2012, 07:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zzkJgokEPac/ThriOEb8MLI/AAAAAAAACOQ/LYAd7rAudFk/s1600/ottoman-17century.jpg

Turks = a little of Europe, Asian & Africa. Truly astonishing. At one point it was the central of the globe

Far cry from America and it's seclusion in Beanerland.

Pales in comparison to this empire
http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/maps/hitler.jpg

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Still waiting for you to debunk the things I said you smelly genocidal cousin fucking Turkish fuck.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 07:04 PM
TURKEY tr-national
A hidden secret in Turkey: Incest

ISTANBUL - Radikal | 4/24/2011 12:00:00 AM | ELİF EKİNCİ
The film ‘Merry go round’ by İlksen Başarır has brought a secret fact of Turkey to the surface, incest, and the number of victims is not small by any count.
A new Turkish film has put a spotlight on one of the country’s taboo subjects: incest. Shedding light on the subject is a difficult task, but scriptwriter for “Merry go round” Mert Fırat said they sought to turn a piece of conventional wisdom upside down in their film.
Many people believe incest happens in low-income families, but recent research has shown that incest can happen in any family at any level of society.
“There are two main characters in the family, but nobody knows what their job is. When the incidents take place is unclear. Likewise, which town it is. We thought it would be wrong to emphasize any of these. From the most illiterate to the most educated, incest can be seen in any part of society. So, we preferred to focus on a middle-class family,” Fırat said.
The film “Merry go round,” by director İlksen Başarır, recently hit theaters in Turkey. It comes following a wave of research on incest in Turkey.
One such report, titled “Understanding the Question of Molestation in Turkey” prepared for the Demography Association by Alanur Çavlin Bozbeyoğlu in 2009, features many examples of incest in the country.
One excerpt tells the story of a young girl and her grandfather. “There was a girl, 11 or 12 years old. She was sent to a village and she stayed there for a while. Her grandfather was in the village. He molested the girl. He was 65 or 70 years old. At 13 or 14, she finally told her family about the situation. It was covered and she was forced to get married through a religious wedding of course. But the grandfather continued molesting her even after her marriage. She got pregnant from the grandfather. The girl couldn’t say no out of respect for he is the eldest in the family and so everyone should have respect for him in the family.”
Another excerpt tells about a father’s serial behavior. “A person had five daughters. He started to molest them when they were 3 or 4 years old. He stopped when each reached 9 or 10 and developed a notion of sexuality and continues with the others so on so forth. Therefore, he molested all five of them.”
Bozbeyoğlu’s report was prepared based on countrywide face-to-face interviews with 89 participants including school counselors, forensic experts, police officers, prosecutors and psychologists who have experience in incest cases. The report emphasized that all the while incest has existed, it has been denied.
Studies like this one have shown time and again that in most incest cases the victims are female. As well, incest can be seen in any neighborhood. The reason behind the misperception of incest being rarely seen in upper-level social cultural circles is that such circles are better at covering up the incest cases.
Scriptwriter Fırat, who also plays a role in “Merry go round,” in an interview with daily Hürriyet, said the cast took special effort to avoid making generalizations in the film.
“We did not want to give anyone any ideas about people who sexually abuse their children having such-and-such occupation or belonging to such-and-such social class or adopting such-and-such political views. Because, through research and studies, we’ve realized that there are millions of reasons for incest; like desire for power, impotency, hating his/her partner in a marriage, or suicidal tendencies. The only real data is that 70 percent of these men were sexually abused when they were children. In other words, this is a deadlock. Abuse causes abuse. The responsibility of the state is to break the deadlock,” Fırat said.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 07:11 PM
According to researchers from Leiden University, a quarter of Turks marry a relative. :lmao

:lmao

Ryan Fitzpatrick
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
According to researchers from Leiden University, a quarter of Turks marry a relative. :lmao

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 07:19 PM
THAT nigga JJ Hickson is back and bullying niggas

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 07:20 PM
And now they're only known for their prostitutes. Such a downfall. :cry
Sure beats being known for your fast food & fat women

:lol

JayTheClown
02-28-2012, 07:20 PM

tbh I was going to attempt to defend Turkey until you came up with this gem :lol

JayTheClown
02-28-2012, 07:21 PM

No
No it doesn't

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 07:22 PM

fast food > incest

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 07:26 PM
THAT nigga JJ Hickson is back and bullying niggas

My main nigga Goran is here to reunite the greatest pick and roll combo in ST history.

JJ Hickson
02-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Hedo and his cousin will fortify each other.

Calf Tats
02-28-2012, 07:36 PM
I haven't seen a turkey destroyed like this since Thanksgiving.

DMC
02-28-2012, 08:58 PM
AI dominated Turkey. Enough said.

DAF86
02-28-2012, 09:26 PM
fast food > incest

Not if your relative is hot.

GSH
02-28-2012, 10:30 PM

I never come here - I didn't know about the ban on the subject. Look up "bacha bazi" - it's a serious tragedy in the Middle East.

vy65
02-29-2012, 01:45 PM

Actually, yeah I do feel smarter, more accomplished & cultured than you. You judge people/nation based on what someone else had to say about it. I spent my money on a trip & experienced it first hand.

You probably spent your money on Jordans, Vegas or a new TV, like most Americans do in this shit hole.

http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/armenian_genocide1.jpg"]http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/armenian_genocide1.jpg

http://lahaiseslair.com/kristinek/files/2011/04/genocide5.jpg"]http://lahaiseslair.com/kristinek/files/2011/04/genocide5.jpg

http://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpeg?w=700&h=501"]http://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpeg?w=700&h=501

http://www.armenian-history.com/Nyuter/HISTORY/ARMENIA20/Armenia20picture/Genocide%20pic/armenian-genocide5.JPG"]http://www.armenian-history.com/Nyuter/HISTORY/ARMENIA20/Armenia20picture/Genocide%20pic/armenian-genocide5.JPG

vy65
02-29-2012, 01:48 PM
lol cultured

Magua
02-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Don't the Turks still deny the Armenian massacre? It's been 100 years now...time to own up

benefactor
02-29-2012, 01:53 PM
http://newvintageleadership.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/israel-125year-old-man-laughing-300x295.jpg
http://www.kidzone.ws/animals/turkey8.JPG

cheguevara
02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
US supporters form online forum crews and troll opposing fans.

Euro supporters form real life death squads and burn opposing fans with kerosene.

WeNeedLength
02-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Ban that vy65 motherfucker. Got damn.

BUMP
02-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Don't the Turks still deny the Armenian massacre? It's been 100 years now...time to own up

tbh in a way America covers up their own genocide by slapping on a cheap moniker called 'Manifest Destiny' to make themselves feel better [1]

1 Credit to DoK for det one

Magua
02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
crofl dets true but if not for MD then Texas and Cali would still belong to the be@ners. Now they just live here illegally.

lefty
02-29-2012, 02:20 PM
I lived in Turkey and it's an amazing country

jag
02-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Holy shit JJ went HAM in this thread.

vy65
02-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Ban that vy65 motherfucker. Got damn.

lol why? Because I don't have a picture of a chick in my sig?

WeNeedLength
02-29-2012, 05:35 PM
lol why? Because I don't have a picture of a chick in my sig?

:rolleyes

Clueless.

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 02:36 AM
lol cultured
Are those photos of Stalin's massacre on (non Jewish) Poles in WW2?

Mal
03-01-2012, 09:37 AM

Nope. Katyn`s foto were diffrent

vy65
03-01-2012, 11:02 AM

What would that have to do with Turkey?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Nope. Katyn`s foto were diffrent

This. Nobody's heads were put on a stick in Katyn. It was almost all Polish officers or politicians and they were pretty much all killed the same way, with their hands zip-tied behind them and one shot to the back of the head.

Those pics are probably from the Armenian genocide during WWI if I had to guess.

endrity
03-01-2012, 02:33 PM
JJ Hickson trolling niggas like Mono in his best days

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 06:07 PM
This. Nobody's heads were put on a stick in Katyn. It was almost all Polish officers or politicians and they were pretty much all killed the same way, with their hands zip-tied behind them and one shot to the back of the head.

Those pics are probably from the Armenian genocide during WWI if I had to guess.
My point being, this is not a new story. It has been done through out history

And honestly. Dropping an atomic bomb on civilians is worse than all of this IMO

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-01-2012, 06:11 PM
And honestly. Dropping an atomic bomb on civilians is worse than all of this IMO

I don't think you realize just how crazy the Japs were. On every island-hopping battle they were ordered to fight to the last man--and damn near did on most occasions. There would've been THOUSANDS more dead Japanese and Americans had we needed to invade the mainland.

They were crazy--if they weren't then they would've surrendered AFTER THE FIRST NUKE WAS DROPPED.

redzero
03-01-2012, 06:18 PM
The Japanese shouldnt have started any shit.

And at least they got Godzilla out of it.

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 06:26 PM
I don't think you realize just how crazy the Japs were. On every island-hopping battle they were ordered to fight to the last man--and damn near did on most occasions. There would've been THOUSANDS more dead Japanese and Americans had we needed to invade the mainland.

They were crazy--if they weren't then they would've surrendered AFTER THE FIRST NUKE WAS DROPPED.
No question but I'm sure you would have found many Turks (Ottoman Empire) that felt the same way about Armenians & that's why they did. Stalin obviously felt the same way about Poland that's why he committed his atrocities.

vy65
03-01-2012, 06:28 PM
No question but I'm sure you would have found many Turks (Ottoman Empire) that felt the same way about Armenians & that's why they did. Stalin obviously felt the same way about Poland that's why he committed his atrocities.

lol

Arlington Native
03-01-2012, 06:30 PM
lol @ thinking that Turkey is a part of Europe

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-01-2012, 06:32 PM

Lol wtf?

The Turks werent at war with the armenians, dumbass.

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Lol wtf?

The Turks werent at war with the armenians, dumbass.
Genocide isn't an act of war?

redzero
03-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Man, this guy is a bad poster.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Genocide isn't an act of war?

:rollin

vy65
03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
http://www.historicwoodstown.org/images/new-star.gif
http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/castle-neuschwanstein-castle.jpg
http://www.chicompany.net/images/Pony%20Keg%20Straight%20Sided.JPG

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
:rollin
Exactly.

America dropped a bomb
Turks physically killed

Dropping the bomb is more gutless & cowardly. A very American act

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Except the US was at war with Japan. The Armenians weren't at war with anybody yet were massacred by the Turks.

I'm going to add this thread to your long and distinguished ST catalog:lol

vy65
03-01-2012, 07:18 PM
lol thinking rape and murder of women and children isn't gutless and cowardly

Methinks newcastle is a sweaty turk ...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
lol thinking rape and murder of women and children isn't gutless and cowardly

Methinks newcastle is a sweaty turk ...

I think he's Australian, tbh...but could be wrong. The irony being that while Turks were slaughtering Armenians in the eastern part of the country, they were booting the ANZAC troops off the Gallipoli Peninsula in the West:lol

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Except the US was at war with Japan. The Armenians weren't at war with anybody yet were massacred by the Turks.

I'm going to add this thread to your long and distinguished ST catalog:lol
None of that matters. You are walking the line like Jews do with their pre-emptive strike bullshit. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Bottomline, both sides killed innocent people. Atleast Turks had the balls to do it with their own hands.

Americans dropping the bomb was a form of racism. There is no way America would have dropped the bomb on blonde haired, blue eyed Germans.

vy65
03-01-2012, 07:32 PM
That's the best defense of genocide I've ever heard.

redzero
03-01-2012, 07:34 PM
:lol this guy cannot be a real poster.