PDA

View Full Version : racks on racks on racks

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:43 PM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5671810#post5671810)
As a resident of Dallas, I'm ashamed of the Mavs fans here; the environment has been cultivated and encouraged by Mark Cuban. He is a microcosm of them. They know nothing about the rules, cry to the officials on every whistle and are sorer winners than they are losers. Last night was a new low, even for them. Very classless display. The fans here remind me of the 1994-1996 Houston fans with the exception that at least Houston's team won the title.

Fortunately for the rest of us, it's why we'll always have the satisfaction of seeing the Mavericks, their rotten fans, their homer media, and their petulant owner, eliminated from competition each year. Remember that Cuban, however, gets the last laugh in the money that comes rolling in.

Kevin McCarthy was great for nearly 20 years as the voice of the Mavs and was fired by Cuban and replaced with "Annoying" Billy Hayes. I believe that was about the same time Dennis Rodman was signed to disrupt team chemistry.

I'm obviously biased, having previously lived in a city whose fans never ever chant "airball" or "ref you suck". They just root for their team and remember that it's just a game.

MavDynasty
02-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Bitches & blunts!

stretch
02-28-2012, 12:48 PM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5671810#post5671810)
As a resident of Dallas, I'm ashamed of the Mavs fans here; the environment has been cultivated and encouraged by Mark Cuban. He is a microcosm of them. They know nothing about the rules, cry to the officials on every whistle and are sorer winners than they are losers. Last night was a new low, even for them. Very classless display. The fans here remind me of the 1994-1996 Houston fans with the exception that at least Houston's team won the title.

Fortunately for the rest of us, it's why we'll always have the satisfaction of seeing the Mavericks, their rotten fans, their homer media, and their petulant owner, eliminated from competition each year. Remember that Cuban, however, gets the last laugh in the money that comes rolling in.

Kevin McCarthy was great for nearly 20 years as the voice of the Mavs and was fired by Cuban and replaced with "Annoying" Billy Hayes. I believe that was about the same time Dennis Rodman was signed to disrupt team chemistry.

I'm obviously biased, having previously lived in a city whose fans never ever chant "airball" or "ref you suck". They just root for their team and remember that it's just a game.

:lmao who wrote this abortion of a post?

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:51 PM
:lmao who wrote this abortion of a post?
Obstructed_Vag

Leetonidas
02-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Obstructed_Vag

figures :lol

redzero
02-28-2012, 12:57 PM
There's an entire city of people who wouldn't chant airball?

Goran Dragic
02-28-2012, 12:58 PM
:lol I think that was actually obstructed_view's first post on this site

monosylab1k
02-28-2012, 01:42 PM
who chants airball?

pat and mike before purchasing heroin from JT