PDA

View Full Version : Howard would be the second or thrid option on the Lakers...

Ace
02-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Dwight Howard's list of preferred destinations remains the Nets, Lakers and Mavericks with the Nets as the clear leader, according to a source.One source said Howard wants to "be Kobe Bryant, not be with Kobe Bryant."Sam Amick also cites close friends of Howard who say Bryant informed him that he would be the second or third option on the Lakers. RealGM's Jarrod Rudolph first reported details of the conversation in which Bryant compared Howard's potential impact to Tyson Chandler. But one source says Howard preferred the Nets even before the Bryant conversation. Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219248/Howard_Preferred_Nets_Before_Conversation_With_Kob e#ixzz1nj8y2Ldj

Fabbs
02-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Kirbys jealousy knows no bounds.

DMC
02-28-2012, 08:55 PM
3rd option.

1st: Kobe shoots

2nd: Kobe turns the ball over

3rd: Kobe shoots and Howard gets the rebound.

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Howard is a gotdam fool if he doesn't come to LA he will stand to loose at least 100 million if he doesn't win a title...and he surely won't fucking win one in New Jersey or Brooklyn...that n|gga got some fucking stupid ass advisors...if he could barely beat the Cavs when his team was stacked in 09 how in the fuck does he think anything will change in Brooklyn even with D-Will..JayZ bout to pull a fucking rug from under his ass...

Listen I would love to have him in LA but this kid is proving to be dumber than a box of rocks...:lol

http://basketball.realgm.com/article/219224/The_Only_Option_For_Orlando

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Howard is a gotdam fool if he doesn't come to LA he will stand to loose at least 100 million if he doesn't win a title...and he surely won't fucking win one in New Jersey or Brooklyn...that n|gga got some fucking stupid ass advisors...if he could barely beat the Cavs when his team was stacked in 09 how in the fuck does he think anything will change in Brooklyn even with D-Will..JayZ bout to pull a fucking rug from under his ass...

Listen I would love to have him in LA but this kid is proving to be dumber than a box of rocks...:lol

http://basketball.realgm.com/article/219224/The_Only_Option_For_Orlando
No quality player has ever chosen to play with Kobe

Fabbs
02-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Kirby and his minions final, desperate attempt to do something he has never done in his NBA career. Lead a team to the Finals.

They're not gonna go gracefully.

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 09:29 PM
No quality player has ever chosen to play with Kobe

Amen to that...I'm glad you guys recognize how weak Gasol's game is even when he's crying not to be traded but to stay with Kobe...Kobe carried Gasol to the 2 peat and it's showing..like you said no quality player has ever chosen to play with Kobe...even Shaq begged not to be traded away from Kobe...:lol

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Amen to that...I'm glad you guys recognize how weak Gasol's game is even when he's crying not to be traded but to stay with Kobe...Kobe carried Gasol to the 2 peat and it's showing..like you said no quality player has ever chosen to play with Kobe...even Shaq begged not to be traded away from Kobe...:lol
Ahhh Gasol was traded to the Lakers.

Link to the last quality player to sign as a free agent to play with Kobe? Ever?

Kindergarten Cop
02-28-2012, 09:34 PM

There was no admission of that whatsoever. Pau did not "choose" to play with Kobe - he was traded to the Lakers. :p:

Now, was he happy to leave Memphis and go to LA? There is no doubt.

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Ahhh Gasol was traded to the Lakers.

Link to the last quality player to sign as a free agent to play with Kobe? Ever?

hey intellectual lite-weight learn to read between the lines...let me spell it out real s-l-o-w for your dumb ass o-k-a-y....a-r-e y-o-u r-e-a-d-y n-o-w...

he may not have signed as a free agent but he is surely crying to stay with Kobe...same with Shaq he begged to stay in LA and is still butt hurt to this day he was traded away...he didn't want to leave Scobe...

Y-o-u u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d n-o-w

g-o-o-d o-k...

NewcastleKEG
02-28-2012, 09:38 PM
hey intellectual lite-weight learn to read between the lines...let me spell it out real s-l-o-w for your dumb ass o-k-a-y....a-r-e y-o-u r-e-a-d-y n-o-w...

he may not have signed as a free agent but he is surely crying to stay with Kobe...same with Shaq he begged to stay in LA and is still butt hurt to this day he was traded away...he didn't want to leave Scobe...

Y-o-u u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d n-o-w

g-o-o-d o-k...
So never

My point exactly

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2012, 09:41 PM
So never

My point exactly

the real question is how many of those quality players have rings... ( cough cough) :lol

Latarian Milton
02-29-2012, 07:29 AM
wherever DH goes, that tattoo beard nigga deron will follow so my suggestion is seal up DH's signature whatever the price and deron will probably join ur team for 10m a year maybe

Koolaid_Man
02-29-2012, 08:21 AM
wherever DH goes, that tattoo beard nigga deron will follow so my suggestion is seal up DH's signature whatever the price and deron will probably join ur team for 10m a year maybe

The truest words ever spoken on this subject - Comments from a military vet:

Tommy Ross (http://www.facebook.com/R.H.RHEAD) · Quartermaster (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quartermaster/137242042979270) at United States Navy (http://www.facebook.com/pages/United-States-Navy/109978745694912)Howard not coming to LA will be the greatest mistake of his life, but I understand why he is slow to do it. Through the emergence of Lebron and the ridiculous backing of ESPN. The worth of a championship means far less now then it did in Jordans day. In Jordan's day it meant everything. Now because of the media bending the rules for Lebron a ring or clutch play means nothing. Numbers are everything in this era it removes all logic, what you actually see and intangibles. In Jordans day he could go 9 for 27 and they would only talk about the 9 clutch baskets. In this day you can go 19 for 27 and dissapear when your team needs you most and it doesn't matter because the stat sheet shows a great game. But the eyes that watch the game see's a coward that shrunk in the games biggest moments. With that being said I understand Howard not really understanding the meaning of a Ring. I think he should watch the Charles Barkley on the pregame shows and take into consideration that Barkley is very critical of ring wearers and over generous with his praise of players who have yet to prove themselves on the games biggest stage. That comes from resentment Howard don't end up like Barkley.

Killakobe81
02-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Re-signing or signing an extension = choosing to play with Kobe.
Besides, who cares if most of these pseudo stars have chosen to go elsewhere? We have been over the cap over the past 6+ years who is gonna take less money to play with us except for over the hill type guys?

Killakobe81
02-29-2012, 08:40 AM
The truest words ever spoken on this subject - Comments from a military vet:

THE boxsore stat freak bugs me to no end. It's just like folks that fall madly in love with "combine numbers" in the NFL. You still need to watch tape, stats dont measure heart, or impact or significance of plays or players. Im not sayting Lebron or Dwight don't have impact ...but sometimes when you score/make plays is more important than how many you make.