Lowry
Irving
Lin
Rubio
Jennings
Wall

Pelicans78
02-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Lowry should have been an All-Star this season for what he's done for the Rockets this season. Deserved it over Westbrook.

FkLA
02-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Could change in a few yrs since most of them are really young, but right now Id go with:

1.Lowry
2.Linsanity
3.Irving
4.Jennings
5.Wall
6.Rubio

Bill_Brasky
02-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Kyle Lowry
Jeremy Lin
Kyrie Irving
Ricky Rubio
John Wall
Brandon Jennings

From what I've seen from Lowry this year he's def the best on the list....of course Lin has been really good....after that it's really a toss up imo

pass1st
02-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Lowry
Irving
Rubio
Lin
Wall
Jennings

Spursfan092120
02-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Lowry
Irving
Rubio
Lin
Wall
Jennings

agreed..at this point, I put Rubio above Lin...I'd put Jennings higher than Wall, but that could change. Other than that, I agree 100% with this.

HarlemHeat37
02-29-2012, 10:27 PM
I'd go..

Lowry
Irving
Wall
Lin
Rubio
Jennings

Samuel Eto'o
02-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Kyrie Irving
Kyle Lowry
Ricky Rubio
John Wall
Jeremy Lin
Brandon Jennings

Mal
02-29-2012, 10:32 PM
As for now

Lowry
Irving
Wall
Rubio
Lin
Jennings

Leetonidas
02-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Irving
Lowry
Rubio
Wall
Lin
Jennings

JamStone
02-29-2012, 11:34 PM
John Wall might be the most naturally talented of the bunch. But there's something wrong with that kid. He's putting up decent numbers, but he doesn't really make his team better. As a PG and a #1 overall pick, you'd think he'd have a better impact. Sure, some of it has to do with things outside his control. Teammates and coaching. But there is talent on that roster. I think it speaks volumes that after getting selected #1 overall, the Wizards have gotten worse each season. Even if they're a bad team, shouldn't they be at least gradually getting better?

I haven't really watched many Rockets games, but I know Lowry is having a very strong season. And even though his shooting percentages are atrocious, I think Rubio is really making a positive impact for the T-Wolves with his playmaking ability. Each time I've seen Irving, he's been pretty impressive even if he is more of a scorer than a PG at this point. Jennings is an extremely talented and extremely selfish player.

Irving
Lowry
Lin
Rubio
Wall
Jennings

pass1st
03-01-2012, 01:20 AM
John Wall might be the most naturally talented of the bunch. But there's something wrong with that kid. He's putting up decent numbers, but he doesn't really make his team better. As a PG and a #1 overall pick, you'd think he'd have a better impact. Sure, some of it has to do with things outside his control. Teammates and coaching. But there is talent on that roster. I think it speaks volumes that after getting selected #1 overall, the Wizards have gotten worse each season. Even if they're a bad team, shouldn't they be at least gradually getting better?

I haven't really watched many Rockets games, but I know Lowry is having a very strong season. And even though his shooting percentages are atrocious, I think Rubio is really making a positive impact for the T-Wolves with his playmaking ability. Each time I've seen Irving, he's been pretty impressive even if he is more of a scorer than a PG at this point. Jennings is an extremely talented and extremely selfish player.

Irving
Lowry
Lin
Rubio
Wall
Jennings

Wall is pretty inefficient

NewcastleKEG
03-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Kyrie Irving
Kyle Lowry
Brandon Jennings