PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else notice the ice pack Green had on his shoulder in the 4th?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-01-2012, 12:22 AM
I couldn't tell where he hurt himself, but he was on the bench with an ice pack on his shoulder, which would hopefully explain why Jefferson closed the game tonight.

03-01-2012, 12:23 AM
that's not good... i was wondering why jefferson came back in after being nailed to the bench.

Mugen
03-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Unless James Anderson was the only guy who could hold the ice pack for Danny, then there was no reason RJ shoulda closed the game.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2012, 12:28 AM
lol james anderson

GSH
03-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Near the end of the second quarter, if I remember right. Green got tangled up wit Rose on the offensive end. Then got called for a foul defending Rose on the other end. Somewhere on one of those two exchanges, he hurt his shoulder. (My guess was the defensive end, when he got the foul call.)

He was standing in the box while Rose was shooting the FT's, and rotating his shoulder and grimacing like it really hurt. He favored it for the rest of the game, and then had that big ice pack on him on the bench. I'm really afraid he's our next injury, which we don't need right now. He had a hell of a game up to that point.

Wild Cobra Kai
03-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Unless James Anderson was the only guy who could hold the ice pack for Danny, then there was no reason RJ shoulda closed the game.

:toast

Wild Cobra Kai
03-01-2012, 12:47 AM
lol james anderson

He kicked ass tonight. This was his best game since before his surgery last year.

Darkwaters
03-01-2012, 01:41 AM
He kicked ass tonight. This was his best game since before his surgery last year.

He also didn't even attempt an outside shot - a "go to" skill of his thats been horrid for a long while.

Proxy
03-01-2012, 01:48 AM

I agree. He was making Deng look like an average player out there in the first half.