Ace
03-02-2012, 11:34 PM
:pctoss

Jelloisjigglin
:lmao

baseline bum
Asshole.... I was about to post this shit. On a team with LeBron and Wade, you have Haslem take the final shot? :rollin

Robz4000
03-02-2012, 11:37 PM
:lmao Haslem
:lmao bricking
:lmao Lebron
:lmao passing up final shot
:lmao Wade
:lmao unclutch as fuck tonight
:lmao Heat

apalisoc_9
03-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Lebron ftw?? Nope he passes the ball. Lolololol

Lebron is such a pusssy. Best Player in the game but still a pussssy..

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-02-2012, 11:39 PM
What is with this guy? He puts up another disgusting statline, but once again nobody will give a shit b/c he choked again. Two superstar players shooting a combined 26-44, but lets pass it to Haslem!

LkrFan
03-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Paging LakerHater. Gif please! :lmao

jag
03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
He has a legitimate mental block. Dude is so mind-fucked. He came off the pick with Howard behind him and had a 1-on-1 with CJ Miles. So what's he do? He passes the ball to Udonis Motherfucking Haslem for an 18-footer. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ace/HarlemHeat is probably ready to off himself

LkrFan
03-02-2012, 11:41 PM
What up Acehole? :downspin: this shit! :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-02-2012, 11:43 PM
The only thing that sucks about this is the Lakers will get a pissed off Heat team on Sunday. I pegged them for a 13 point loss before, now I'll up that to 20+

HarlemHeat37
03-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Haslem was wide open for a mid-range jump shot, his bread and butter, good decision by Lebron..

I would have preferred that he take the shot, but the smart basketball play was to pass it off for the mid-range jump shot..

Bosh easily makes that, btw, fluky loss..

Lebron will come through when it matters, he's having the best season for a swingman in NBA history, he won't let it go to waste..

jag
03-02-2012, 11:44 PM
:lmao crack-whore mom
:lmao receding ass hairline
:lmao wants to be liked
:lmao psychologically facefucked in the clutch by Devin Harris

HarlemHeat37
03-02-2012, 11:46 PM
:lol All these people are so excited..they have to go back to their ordinary lives, after watching the Jazz game..

LkrFan
03-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Haslem was wide open for a mid-range jump shot, his bread and butter, good decision by Lebron..

I would have preferred that he take the shot, but the smart basketball play was to pass it off for the mid-range jump shot..

Bosh easily makes that, btw, fluky loss..

Lebron will come through when it matters, he's having the best season for a swingman in NBA history, he won't let it go to waste..

:downspin:

Ace
03-02-2012, 11:47 PM
What up Acehole? :downspin: this shit! :lol

Lakers are so fucked come Sunday tbh...

jag
03-02-2012, 11:51 PM
How does someone in New York bandwagon a player so hard he genuinely starts to root for that player's team in Miami?

LkrFan
03-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Lakers are so fucked come Sunday tbh...

Not if it's a close game. :toast

Reck
03-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Lebron is not going to win a championship ever.

He's too choke prone.

Ace
03-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Not if it's a close game. :toast

Hasn't been the last three... :toast

Banzai
03-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Sunday will be nasty..I'm expecting the usual facial miami seems to shoot on the lakers.

LkrFan
03-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Hasn't been the last three... :toast

:lol

pass1st
03-03-2012, 12:26 AM
LBJ just doesn't want to take the last shot, what a fucking joke

Something changed since his Cav days

15mwWy5cbBs

LakerHater
03-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Paging LakerHater. Gif please! :lmao
Of what?!
http://board.freeones.com/images/freeones/smilies/dunno.gif

LkrFan
03-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Of what?!
http://board.freeones.com/images/freeones/smilies/dunno.gif

His game losing pass to Haslem. Jazz win! :lol

KidCongo
03-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Delonte hits it.

LakerHater
03-03-2012, 12:50 AM
His game losing pass to Haslem. Jazz win! :lol
http://i39.tinypic.com/67phrd.jpg

LkrFan
03-03-2012, 12:53 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/67phrd.jpg

Mental midget! :lmao :lmao :lmao

baseline bum
03-03-2012, 01:32 AM
LBJ just doesn't want to take the last shot, what a fucking joke

Something changed since his Cav days

15mwWy5cbBs

God, I hate youtube comments.

lefty
03-03-2012, 02:08 AM
8/9 in the 4th quarter

Made impossible shots

But didnt take the last one

Wow

rayjayjohnson
03-03-2012, 02:44 AM
thing i dont get is that if lebron isn't going to step up and take them, where is wade?

BanditHiro
03-03-2012, 02:50 AM
thing i dont get is that if lebron isn't going to step up and take them, where is wade?

fouling

Hoops Czar
03-03-2012, 03:50 AM

Boy, if I hd a dime for every time I heard that. Then comes the post-season. Lebron could have taken that strong to the hole and gone to the line.... OOPS, I forgot Lebron wants no part of the charity stripe when the game's on the line. Good call Lebron.

Girasuck
03-03-2012, 10:18 AM

C'mon. You can't be serious, right? That pass is ok in the first 3 quarters or even in the early part of the 4th, but with the game on the line LeBron has to take the shot. Just like Matt Harpring said after the play...Kobe doesn't pass that shot up. Hell, LeBron was dominating that 4th quarter and on this play he had an easy pull up jumper or the option of taking Millsap to the basket, yet he passes the game winning shot to a guy whose taken 4 shots the entire game?

And what in the hell is Haslem doing setting the screen to begin with? Why not Wade so Utah has to stick with him? There's a reason Haslem was so wide open. Dumb play all around for the Heat. I don't understand how any Heat fan can be ok with what happened.

Giuseppe
03-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Just like Matt Harpring said after the play...Kobe doesn't pass that shot up.

& on merit I agree with you, Gira, but, if Kobe missed the shot, that SOB Harpring would snicker, skin & grin about how he shoulda passed to the open man.

TIMMYtoZO
03-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Not worried at all. Heat had a 9 game winning streak and coasted tonight and still almost won. Lebron will be fine. Look at how tough it is to win 1 fucking game against this Heat team. Try doing that 3 more times in a series. Good luck with that. :lol

Girasuck
03-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Not worried at all. Heat had a 9 game winning streak and coasted tonight and still almost won. Lebron will be fine. Look at how tough it is to win 1 fucking game against this Heat team. Try doing that 3 more times in a series. Good luck with that. :lol

Yeah, ask Dallas how hard it is. That's not the point anyway. It's LeChoke doing what he does best.

Giuseppe
03-03-2012, 10:30 AM

ELE tomorrow, TIM?

Giuseppe
03-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah, ask Dallas how hard it is.

Just WTF are you implying?

Girasuck
03-03-2012, 10:34 AM
& on merit I agree with you, Gira, but, if Kobe missed the shot, that SOB Harpring would snicker, skin & grin about how he shoulda passed to the open man.

I disagree. You should listen to Harpring broadcast a Jazz/Lakers game. He's one step away from sucking Kobe's cock.

Giuseppe
03-03-2012, 10:42 AM
I disagree. You should listen to Harpring broadcast a Jazz/Lakers game. He's one step away from sucking Kobe's cock.

I stand corrected.

redzero
03-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Dale has a victim complex. He thinks that every non-Lakers fan hates the Lakers and their fans, and that the media is biased against the Lakers.

Ace
03-03-2012, 10:47 AM
ELE tomorrow, TIM?

I'll take that bet...

Giuseppe
03-03-2012, 10:50 AM
I'll take that bet...

You've no stake, Ace. You forsaked the Heat last Summer.

Go peddle your papers elsewhere.

elemento
03-03-2012, 10:53 AM
He should have done like this i suppose :lmao

9FkYrilcXtY

JamStone
03-03-2012, 11:19 AM

Fundamentally, the play was sound. But the criticism goes beyond just whether it was a good basketball play or not. LeBron was scoring at will for the entire quarter while Haslem scored 4 points the enitre game and the only basket he had in that 4th quarter was a dunk. On paper, the play was good. When you look at other factors in the game, even if it's not as open a shot, I think you'd still prefer LeBron to take a shot attempt over Haslem in that situation.

Killakobe81
03-03-2012, 11:31 AM
It was a perfect pass. But if after a timeout u get the ball out of James hands. and in in 2 Haslem's that is a win for the defense. Heck, the way Lebron was scoring a 15 footer floating left is a shot the Heat could live with. Again James is beating himself late in games you are the best player in the world act like it ..wgf if people think Wade should close. Fuckem

HarlemHeat37
03-03-2012, 01:02 PM
If Haslem makes the shot, it boosts his confidence, for the rest of the year..

Lebron doesn't need to prove himself in meaningless games, he just has to show up in the Finals..meaningless games vs. Utah are not essential to Lebron's legacy..it made more sense to boost Haslem's confidence, role players need it more..

:lol @ Hoops Czar..he predicted Miami would lose to Boston and Chicago last year, he's repeating the same shit, this year..

JamStone
03-03-2012, 01:55 PM
A 9 year NBA veteran who has been a part of a championship team needs a confidence boost?

That's a reach to say the least. LeBron didn't make the pass to help Haslem's confidence. He made the pass hoping he'd hit the shot. Does Haslem missing the shot now destroy his confidence for the rest of the year? Is LeBron to blame for Haslem lack of confidence now?

Your logic is unsound.

pass1st
03-03-2012, 02:01 PM
If Haslem makes the shot, it boosts his confidence, for the rest of the year..

Lebron doesn't need to prove himself in meaningless games, he just has to show up in the Finals..meaningless games vs. Utah are not essential to Lebron's legacy..it made more sense to boost Haslem's confidence, role players need it more..

:lol @ Hoops Czar..he predicted Miami would lose to Boston and Chicago last year, he's repeating the same shit, this year..

He kind of does have to prove himself in terms of being clutch. He either bricks a shot or defers to a teammate.

elemento
03-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Fundamentally, the play was sound. But the criticism goes beyond just whether it was a good basketball play or not. LeBron was scoring at will for the entire quarter while Haslem scored 4 points the enitre game and the only basket he had in that 4th quarter was a dunk. On paper, the play was good. When you look at other factors in the game, even if it's not as open a shot, I think you'd still prefer LeBron to take a shot attempt over Haslem in that situation.

But that's exactly why Lebron shouldn't have taken that shot. You don't go with the obvious in crunch time.

That's exactly why Lebron could find Haslem wide open. The Jazz was expecting Lebron to take the last shot, he made the pass and Haslem missed. I don't see how you guys can blame Lebron on that seriously.

DAF86
03-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Lebron did what he had to do, period.

I prefer a wide open mid-range shot over a fade away over two guys every day of the week.

I don't get this reasoning that a guy should take the last shot at the end of the game even if it's a bad one just because he's the star of the team. It's fucking retarded.

JamStone
03-03-2012, 02:33 PM
But that's exactly why Lebron shouldn't have taken that shot. You don't go with the obvious in crunch time.

That's exactly why Lebron could find Haslem wide open. The Jazz was expecting Lebron to take the last shot, he made the pass and Haslem missed. I don't see how you guys can blame Lebron on that seriously.

I don't have a huge problem with the play. I'm not even blaming LeBron for the play. I just understand the criticism once you consider everything.

I do disagree that it was "the right" basketball play in that it suggests that there is a right play and a wrong play, and no in between. I think it's more of a matter of shades of gray when it comes to something like this. Haslem was open, so it's a fundamentally sound play. But do I think LeBron either pulling up for a short midrange or going all the way to attack the rim would be "the wrong" play? Nope. The way the fourth quarter was going, I wouldn't have any issue with that at all.

And as for not going for the obvious in crunchtime, when the defense knows what you're going to do and still can't stop you, I see no problem with going with the "obvious." It's something that defines many of the great players in the past. They were going to take the last shot, they knew it, the defense knew it, the entire stadium knew, everybody watching knew it, and usually they would still make it anyway.

JamStone
03-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Lebron did what he had to do, period.

I prefer a wide open mid-range shot over a fade away over two guys every day of the week.

I don't get this reasoning that a guy should take the last shot at the end of the game even if it's a bad one just because he's the star of the team. It's fucking retarded.

Why would it have been a fade-away? The guy in front of him gave him plenty of space. It could have been a routine midrange jumper, a floater, or LeBron could have taken it all the way to the rim. He had enough time for a number of different things.

You prefer a wide open midrange shot over what shot LeBron would have attempted. Others might prefer the guy who single-handedly brought the team back and went 8-for-9 from the field in the 4th quarter to take the shot over a guy who had scored 4 points all game. Different perspectives.

DAF86
03-03-2012, 03:45 PM
He was doubled, he passed it to an open teammate at a position where that teammate can produce. That's THE right play. The criticism he's getting is unjustified. That's it.

Magua
03-03-2012, 03:51 PM
:lolLeBron apologists are out in full force today

:lolLebron 8/9 in the 4th quarter
:lolbut passing to Haslem (4 pts) for an 18-footer was "the right play"

Brazil
03-03-2012, 04:00 PM
DAF is absolutely right on that one. It was the right play, would have been better tough if Bosh was in Hasleem spot

Brazil
03-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Manu would have passed it too.... oh wait...

venky
03-03-2012, 04:18 PM
LeDefer did the right thing. He has no clutch gene at all, I wouldn't want him taking the last shot.

HarlemHeat37
03-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Lebron has made some of the most clutch shots in NBA history..

:lol meaningless regular season game winners, like certain other "clutch players"..

Giuseppe
03-03-2012, 05:31 PM
..those come in handy in Game 7's so you're standing in CA. vs MA. when you sight off the crown of Pierce's noggin.

tee, hee.

pass1st
03-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Lebron has made some of the most clutch shots in NBA history..

:lol meaningless regular season game winners, like certain other "clutch players"..

His most clutch shot was against Orlando and that isn't even in the top 10

TIMMYtoZO
03-03-2012, 11:14 PM
ELE tomorrow, TIM?

I don't make bets. It's my religion.