Amuseddaysleeper
03-05-2012, 12:11 AM
1st round exit

William Hung
03-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Magua love to troll grey name

Sean Cagney
03-05-2012, 12:12 AM
TAKE THOSE FUCKING LOS unis off, that means loss and especially on a Sunday.

Arc
03-05-2012, 12:13 AM
pop made one viable line up the entire night.

F ranking.

sehui
03-05-2012, 12:14 AM
TBH Neal should of made that shot - but I really don't know who to give the ball to when we are down by 3 final posession: Manu or Neal? Neal has proven to us he has balls and is clutch...but Ginobili is Ginobili.

But no excuse for our defense/rebounding tonight. Man, our defense was so shoddy, Ty Lawson was getting to the hole like he was Derrick Rose or some shit.

TDMVPDPOY
03-05-2012, 12:16 AM
spermaids

jermaine
03-05-2012, 12:18 AM
We need a decent big! Bottom line when a 5'9 nigga just come rush in an Bitch niggas an get rebounds after freethrows, its fuckin pathetic.

loveforthegame
03-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Nothing is going to change as long as Bonner and Jefferson are anchoring our defense. Throw in Blair too though he didn't play much tonight.

timtonymanu
03-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Shitty performances all around. Manu was the only one that looked like he gave a shit tonight.

lefty
03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Lol having TP shoot a technical FT when Neal was on the floor

Lol at keeping Green on the bench while Harrington was lighting up Bonner

Pop gets a Z

Capt Bringdown
03-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Nothing is going to change as long as Bonner and Jefferson are anchoring our defense. Throw in Blair too though he didn't play much tonight.

Blair, Bonner and RJ are too much for this team to overcome. Tonight was just a poor regular season outing, but if you look deeper there's very little hope that we'll make it out of the first round, and it's mainly due to these guys.

MinuteByMinuteSports
03-05-2012, 12:25 AM
After this loss we need to get of Blair, Anderson and some picks. Bring us a decent big man and a three point shooter. If we stay with what we have we will end up in the seven or eight seed. My reason for saying that is look how we struggled with the Bobcats. Denver had 4 players out and we still couldn't beat them. I expect a loss to NY on Weds.

We completely suck. Another early exit.

Sean Cagney
03-05-2012, 12:27 AM
After this loss we need to get of Blair, Anderson and some picks. Bring us a decent big man and a three point shooter. If we stay with what we have we will end up in the seven or eight seed. My reason for saying that is look how we struggled with the Bobcats. Denver had 4 players out and we still couldn't beat them. I expect a loss to NY on Weds.

We completely suck. Another early exit.

Yeah losing to Denver tonight was utterly pathetic, period. If we lose to NY and 1-3 at home since the break then we might as well just go on another road trip and call it a day. I am pissed tonight, heated.

DMC
03-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Bonner isn't an anchor, he's a drift sock.

celldweller
03-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Why we loss?

DENVER played better and wanted it more. San Antonio played like they were owed the game and never really competed till it was too late.

Oh yea, not to mention POP's shit line-ups.

also:
TD missing critical free throws.
Too many minutes for Jefferson.
Danny Green's inability to take it softer to the hole.
Gary Neal's late game defensive mental lapses.
Ginobili's thinking that he was already in mid-season game form.
Blair and his ability to kill all momentum in just a couple of minutes in the beginning of the second half.
Bonner's pathetic defense.
James Anderson.

Oh Yea, THE REFS TOTALLY SUCKED THIS GAME.

DMC
03-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Blair, Bonner and RJ are too much for this team to overcome. Tonight was just a poor regular season outing, but if you look deeper there's very little hope that we'll make it out of the first round, and it's mainly due to these guys.
It was a classic middle of the season Sunday night game. Spurs are always lethargic this time of year. We won't have the same success we had in the 1st half, other teams are going to start pushing for the playoff bubble and we are going to start playing prevent defense instead of remaining aggressive.

DMC
03-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Why we loss?

DENVER played better and wanted it more. San Antonio played like they were owed the game and never really competed till it was too late.

Oh yea, not to mention POP's shit line-ups.

also:
TD missing critical free throws.
Too many minutes for Jefferson.
Danny Green's inability to take it softer to the hole.
Gary Neal's late game defensive mental lapses.
Ginobili's thinking that he was already in mid-season game form.
Blair and his ability to kill all momentum in just a couple of minutes in the beginning of the second half.
James Anderson.

Oh Yea, THE REFS TOTALLY SUCKED THIS GAME.

Actually we outscored them by 11 points after that 16pt deficit. We got in a huge hole, couldn't crawl out. Got close, but you have to hit your FTs if you want to come back.

pgardn
03-05-2012, 12:38 AM
My post game thought:

Post game thoughts are often dramatic over-reactions.

TampaDude
03-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Actually we outscored them by 11 points after that 16pt deficit. We got in a huge hole, couldn't crawl out. Got close, but you have to hit your FTs if you want to come back.

We had three chances to take the lead at the end of the first half, but the refs kept pulling ridiculous phantom calls out of their asses and took away three possessions in a row for the Spurs. Go back and watch the end of the first half if you don't believe me.

The bitch let us sniff her pussy, but her dad was a ref, and he wouldn't let us fuck her. Such was the story of the game.

vander
03-05-2012, 12:40 AM
manu returns, spurs lose.

DMC
We had three chances to take the lead at the end of the first half, but the refs kept pulling ridiculous phantom calls out of their asses and took away three possessions in a row for the Spurs. Go back and watch the end of the first half if you don't believe me.

The bitch let us sniff her pussy, but her dad was a ref, and he wouldn't let us fuck her. Such was the story of the game.

We had 48 minutes to take the lead. The last points of the half are not more important than the 1st.

TampaDude
My post game thought:

Post game thoughts are often dramatic over-reactions.

:toast

Hey...at least I had an awesome steak dinner tonight. :hat

TampaDude
03-05-2012, 12:41 AM
We had 48 minutes to take the lead. The last points of the half are not more important than the 1st.

We had 48 minutes to actually play defense. We did not. We lost.

Magua
03-05-2012, 12:43 AM

:lolblaming the officiating for losing at home to a team missing half its roster

:lolthis is gold

JustinJDW
03-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Uh-oh, it's panic time. We lost a home game. Time to jump off the cliff. We're not perfect.

Calm down folks. This is what the regular season is for. We process and analyze these losses, and figure it out. We loose like 5 home games a year, but apparently every one of them is the end of the world.

TampaDude
03-05-2012, 12:47 AM
:lolblaming the officiating for losing at home to a team missing half its roster

:lolthis is gold

Yeah, gold like :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: you mean? :lol

DMC
03-05-2012, 12:49 AM
We had 48 minutes to actually play defense. We did not. We lost.
Exactly. There's no defining moment of the game. You have multiple chances and you have to get multiple stops. That's how it goes. Sure you can cherry pick a call here and there and sure everyone weights the end of the game heavier in terms of importance for some good reasons (momentum, like in racing) but we were tied at the beginning of the game.

DMC
03-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Yeah, gold like :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: you mean? :lol
aka 4 rings, faggot! :lol

Magua
03-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Exactly. There's no defining moment of the game. You have multiple chances and you have to get multiple stops. That's how it goes. Sure you can cherry pick a call here and there and sure everyone weights the end of the game heavier in terms of importance for some good reasons (momentum, like in racing) but we were tied at the beginning of the game.

:tu

Sean Cagney
03-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Uh-oh, it's panic time. We lost a home game. Time to jump off the cliff. We're not perfect.

Calm down folks. This is what the regular season is for. We process and analyze these losses, and figure it out. We loose like 5 home games a year, but apparently every one of them is the end of the world.

It is the end of the world! We lost three now, so we will lose how many this year? Naw seriously with our opponents up this year coming we will lose more than 5 at home, but they will fair well at HOME in the end IMO! this schedule gets tougher soon though, LA coming up and NY too, lose both of them and ouch you are in a little bit of a bind!

timtonymanu
03-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Yeah some of the calls were bad, but who gives a shit? This Spurs team refused to show up tonight. They had more problems than some tick tack calls.

TampaDude
03-05-2012, 01:04 AM
aka 4 rings, faggot! :lol

:toast :lol

antarescrane
03-05-2012, 01:06 AM
I would not even say that we played that bad. Ty Lawson just had a big night. It actually isn't that big of a deal, just a loss.

TampaDude
03-05-2012, 01:09 AM
I would not even say that we played that bad. Ty Lawson just had a big night. It actually isn't that big of a deal, just a loss.

What game were you watching??? :lmao

antarescrane
03-05-2012, 01:14 AM
What game were you watching??? :lmao

Alright, I'll admit, I didn't watch much of the first half, but I think you guys are overreacting.

DMC
03-05-2012, 01:18 AM
My thoughts: OP likes jacking off to his family members when they're using the restroom.
What family members? He's the last one.

DMC
03-05-2012, 01:25 AM
The farm animals that his deceased father used to make him.

He didn't know his father as he died fighting the grey name prior to the moment his mother, Ten Beers, shat him out upon that heap of cow dung (a warm and soft landing).

PublicOption
03-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Funny how we lose every time Miami loses.

PublicOption
03-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Guess the league wants to make sure we dont hAVe home court

TJastal
03-05-2012, 01:46 AM
:lmao just last week you were all riding shotgun next to the spurs nutsack and hootin' and hollerin' like banshees.

TJastal
03-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Can't wait to see Timvp's game thoughts. Hell even "game thawts" by that one assclown would be better than reading this.

DJB
03-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Pretty inexcusable loss tbh. Got outplayed in every facet of the game.