PDA

View Full Version : My wife asked me about the Spurs last season!

jermaine
03-05-2012, 12:13 AM
What do the announcers mean when they asked what do the spurs need to do to not get sent home after the 1st round. I said all we did from last yr was lose Dice. She asked not having a decent big man is why they lost right. I said yes. She then asked, don't Pop know they need another one right. I said, Idk what he thinks, its not just pop. It's the spurs whole FO. I ended by saying, the whole league knows the spurs need a big man an that's why they feel the can come in the paint an do Whateva they so choose. Our best big man(Duncan) even though he is nice, is old an slow. The rest are short or weak an just get pushed around. It's sad ad hell.

DesignatedT
03-05-2012, 12:21 AM
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/b69b46ec-3fa9-40df-bf67-fae1f2851bb8.jpg

Reck
03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
You can have as many bigs inside, wont change a thing if they are lacking in defense.

Splitter makes me mad. He shows glimmers of hope but his game is not complete. Cant dribble 2 steps, cant handled the ball and needs to be basically under the hoop to convert.

The hook shot is so not his game. Someone needs to tell him to get away from it.

jermaine
03-05-2012, 12:30 AM
The funniest part about her watching the game is when Blair got hurt. She screamed YEEEEES that means they gotta go find another big man right. I told her no, they'll just play smaller ball now.

DMC
03-05-2012, 12:42 AM
You can have as many bigs inside, wont change a thing if they are lacking in defense.

Splitter makes me mad. He shows glimmers of hope but his game is not complete. Cant dribble 2 steps, cant handled the ball and needs to be basically under the hoop to convert.

The hook shot is so not his game. Someone needs to tell him to get away from it.
Splitter was benched for several games. He has to get in rhythm, and this is the first season he's actually played decent minutes.