Lions - DE Cliff Avril $10.6M
Patriots - WR Wes Welker $9.4M
Raiders - S Tyvon Branch $6.2M
Ravens - RB Ray Rice $7.7M
Redskins - TE Fred Davis $5.4M
Saints - QB Drew Brees $14.4M
Titans - S Michael Griffin $6.2M

Teams that did not use thier franchise tag:

Bills, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Packers, Panthers, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans and Vikings.

Will Hunting
03-06-2012, 08:19 AM
lol the Cowboys franchising Spencer

He's not worth close to that much.

Bill_Brasky
03-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Jerry is such a dumb fucking twat.

Goran Dragic
03-06-2012, 12:35 PM
There's no way DeNig Jackson is worth the franchise tag, Reinhard is 100% right on that

monosylab1k
03-06-2012, 12:37 PM
There's no way DeNig Jackson is worth the franchise tag, Reinhard is 100% right on that

Still rather have him than Welker.

Goran Dragic
03-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Yeah, a one dimensional receiver who's only good at catching deep passes. Sounds like someone Brady would click beautifully with! Maybe he'd even be better than Donte Stallworth was!

I think it's a given franchise tagging a 5'8" midget was retarded, but tagging DeN!gger was also retarded.

BUMP
03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I have multiple degrees, you pompous douchebag. Now, I can claim them, claim what jobs I work, etc... but it's the internet, so you won't believe me. However, if you'd like to follow me on Twitter, you'll find that I am an author, I work as an off-site consultant for 2K Sports, I'm an educator, and I'm an app developer for iOS and Droid. Needless to say, I make enough money to live very comfortably. However, no matter how much money I make, I would never be such a piece of flaming shit as to try to down someone based on how much money I guessed they make.

twitter.com/bluelightningtn

So... what are your credentials?

monosylab1k
03-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah, a one dimensional receiver who's only good at catching

Thanks.

Goran Dragic
03-06-2012, 01:06 PM
You seriously think DeN!gger would be more of an asset to the Patriots than Welker? I don't like either one but DeN!gger would be horrible with Brady. He needs a brotha at QB who'll send him deep on ever play.

Goran Dragic
03-06-2012, 01:06 PM
I have multiple degrees, you pompous douchebag. Now, I can claim them, claim what jobs I work, etc... but it's the internet, so you won't believe me. However, if you'd like to follow me on Twitter, you'll find that I am an author, I work as an off-site consultant for 2K Sports, I'm an educator, and I'm an app developer for iOS and Droid. Needless to say, I make enough money to live very comfortably. However, no matter how much money I make, I would never be such a piece of flaming shit as to try to down someone based on how much money I guessed they make.

twitter.com/bluelightningtn

So... what are your credentials?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MavDynasty
03-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Dallas trying to bring back old ass brooking too :lmao

Sigh

monosylab1k
03-06-2012, 01:45 PM
You seriously think DeN!gger would be more of an asset to the Patriots than Welker? I don't like either one but DeN!gger would be horrible with Brady. He needs a brotha at QB who'll send him deep on ever play.

I'll take a chance on a dumb black who makes plays over a smart honkey who only catches 6 yard slants on 3rd and 8's.

Gronk is the only playmaker on the team. We've got an entire roster of guys who can hit a shitload of singles but nobody else hits home runs.

Goran Dragic
03-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I'll take a black who on 3rd and 8 doesn't run 40 yards downfield when the CB guarding him is playing 15 yards back from the LOS.

You know I agree with you on Welker and Gronk being the only play maker on the team (Hernandez also to a lesser extent), I just think DeN!g Jackson would be a horrible fit.

monosylab1k
03-06-2012, 02:00 PM
maybe so. I think Jackson would be an okay fit because lord knows Vick and McNabb weren't throwing him the most accurate deep balls you've ever seen. Granted, they can actually launch the ball far enough for him to do something, but I think Jackson has done a good job at making a play on poorly thrown deep balls. Considering that's all he'll see in New England, I think it could work.

Trill Clinton
03-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Can't believe suck ass Spencer got the tag.

Blake
03-06-2012, 05:18 PM
I'll take a chance on a dumb black who makes plays over a smart honkey who only catches 6 yard slants on 3rd and 8's.

Gronk is the only playmaker on the team. We've got an entire roster of guys who can hit a shitload of singles but nobody else hits home runs.

If the Pats could only get that type of player, they'd be a playoff.....no, make that a Super Bowl caliber team.

Blake
03-06-2012, 05:20 PM
If I was to get a degree in Bible Studies, what kind of salary could I expect to make my first year?

Huey Freeman
03-06-2012, 11:20 PM
lol the Cowboys franchising Spencer

He's not worth close to that much.

They really have no choice. Who is going to replace him? Butler? Hopefully this will be his last year tho.

manufan10
03-07-2012, 11:52 AM
They really have no choice. Who is going to replace him? Butler? Hopefully this will be his last year tho.

I doubt it. The only other times the Cowboys have used the franchise tag they ended up working out an extension. I do agree that they have no other choice, right now. I don't know who else they can target at OLB.

pawe
03-07-2012, 01:20 PM
LOL Brees.
LOL Cardinals playing with fire and not signing Campbell to a long term contract.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL Brees.
LOL Cardinals playing with fire and not signing Campbell to a long term contract.

+1

You can't let The "U" guys escape. Arizona already did that with Antrel Rolle and he's a SB champion on the Giants now:lol

Every SB team needs U players tbh

Goran Dragic
03-07-2012, 01:25 PM
It's amazing how many retarded Cardinals fans there are who think letting Rolle leave was the right thing to do. They don't have a safety on the roster who's capable of semi-decent coverage.

Pelicans78
03-07-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm glad Brees was franchised. I like Nicks and Colston, but Brees makes them look better than what they are. No reason to overpay to keep both of them.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 01:32 PM
It's amazing how many retarded Cardinals fans there are who think letting Rolle leave was the right thing to do. They don't have a safety on the roster who's capable of semi-decent coverage.

lolwut? those n!ggas serious?:lol

U safeties tend to be pretty good, last I checked:lol

Goran Dragic
03-07-2012, 01:34 PM
People in Phoenix are simple minded. They see that Rhodes puts up comparable numbers to what Rolle put up when he was here. Their tiny little Republican pea brains can't look at things such as the fact Adrian Wilson has been trash since he hasn't had Rolle to bail him out in coverage, or the fact that Rhodes constantly gives up the big play while Rolle always prevented it.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 01:37 PM
crofl Rhodes...Jet fans were happy to see him go:lol

Wasn't he one of the dudes to put the hit on Boldin back in 2008? could be wrong...

Blake
03-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Hell they might win it! If only they had a guy who catches passes that hit his hands at the 20 yard line in the 4th quarter of a Super Bowl.....too bad they currently don't

It really was a beautiful pass.

You have every reason to hate on Welker.

0 rings faggot!

pawe
03-07-2012, 02:49 PM
lolwut? those n!ggas serious?:lol

U safeties tend to be pretty good, last I checked:lol

Rhodes as a safety does not play it safe. He goes for big plays and when he misses like what he does all the time, it leads to big plays or touchdowns.

Wilson as a safety cannot cover like a safety. He talks big yet he always gets burned by TEs in the middle. He shines though in a safety blitz.

Letting go of Rolle and Dansby are dumb. They could've had the best pass defense with Dockett, Dansby, Rolle, Wilson, Peterson and DRC.