PDA

View Full Version : Source: Dwight to Lakers heating up again

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 06:18 PM
According to one source close to the Lakers, Magic GM Otis Smith and Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak have revisited the idea of swapping each teams All Star Big men, this time with less demands from Smith.

Lakers are projected to take Jason Richardson and Dwight Howard for Andrew Bynum, Luke Walton, Goudelock and Lakers' two 1st round picks.

The source who has strong ties to the Lakers front office advised that one roadblock for this trade is none other Jim Buss who is offering Pau Gasol instead as he believes this is the best offer Orlando would get.

baseline bum
03-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Is this a troll thread? What kind of moron would shoot down a trade of Bynum + dogshit for Howard + Richardson?

Amaso
03-06-2012, 06:21 PM
...sounds legit

MavDynasty
03-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Is this a troll thread? What kind of moron would shoot down a trade of Bynum + dogshit for Howard + Richardson?

MavDynasty
03-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I thought Dwight didn't want to go to LA? What if the trade happens and he doesn't re sign?

DMC
03-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Here's (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192387) the source.

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 06:28 PM
This is legit.

Chris Broussard will tweet this tonight. Jim Buss is playing hard ball because he knows Orlando has absolutely no leverage. And with Brook Lopez being injured at this point, Lakers hopes of acquiring Dwight has increased exponentially.

Buss wants to keep Bynum as much as possible. Andrew is going to be his insurance/back up plan in the event Dwight doesn't resign with the Lakers next season.

Frenzy
03-06-2012, 06:30 PM
LOL luke

Landon Donofag
03-06-2012, 06:31 PM
:sleep

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 06:33 PM
I thought Dwight didn't want to go to LA? What if the trade happens and he doesn't re sign?
This is why Buss wants to keep Bynum and unload as much as possible. If Dwight doesnt resign, the Lakers are assured that they still have another young All Star big man to build their future on. Plus, they got rid of Gasols contract which opens up new doors for them in the FA market.

Buss is a cunning smart guy. Lakers should be proud they have him in the front office. Jerry Buss Jr has been the reason the Lakers are in financial mess to begin with signing everyone to long and hefty conrtacts (Artest, Walton, Gasol, Kobe and Blake)

Jim Buss has been doing a lot of great strategies lately. Look at players he's signing. All cheap and short contracts that can be disposed or easily used as a trading piece for fillers.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Luke Walton made it too obvious, bro:lol

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm sorry, that was a typo. It was supposedly Steve Blake not Luke Walton. Lets proceed.

Landon Donofag
03-06-2012, 06:43 PM
this Is a troll thread.

ElNono
03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
lol sources

TIMMYtoZO
03-06-2012, 07:08 PM
:lol @ "sources".

baseline bum
03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
This inside sources schtick is almost as bad as Kool's shit.

Reck
03-06-2012, 07:13 PM
LOL Walton been included in this deal.

That's how you know this is full of shit.

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 07:14 PM
The source is legit. Its the same source that leaked the Artest to Lakers rumors 3 years ago. Sources has it that the trade talks will intensify by Friday.

If Gasol or Bynum logs a mysterious DNP against the Wolves, expect the trade to go down the same day. According to the source, the Lakers would love to suit Dwight for a game against the Celtics this Sunday to test their mettle.

TheMACHINE
03-06-2012, 07:16 PM
What's up with everyone in here pretending they got sources. Shit is old.

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 07:20 PM
People are forgetting how vaulable Walton's contract is next year. He's expiring next year. Orlando can not only get Jason Richardson's contract off the books (who is 32 y/o and is owed 22 million/4 yrs) but now they can use their amnesty waiver on either Hedo Turkoglu or Jameer Nelson.

You guys need to use your logic. Think like a businessman. This is why Otis Smith gets the big bucks and most of y'all are playing armchair GM.

Landon Donofag
03-06-2012, 07:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BJCq1.jpg

Landon Donofag
03-06-2012, 07:21 PM
People are forgetting how vaulable Walton's contract is next year. He's expiring next year. Orlando can not only get Jason Richardson's contract off the books but they can also use their amnesty on Hedo Turkoglu or Jameer Nelson.

You guys need to use your logic. Think like a businessman.

The already used up their amnesty on Arenas dumbass. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2012, 07:33 PM
According to one source close to the Lakers, Magic GM Otis Smith and Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak have revisited the idea of swapping each teams All Star Big men, this time with less demands from Smith.

Lakers are projected to take Jason Richardson and Dwight Howard for Andrew Bynum, Luke Walton, Goudelock and Lakers' two 1st round picks.

The source who has strong ties to the Lakers front office advised that one roadblock for this trade is none other Jim Buss who is offering Pau Gasol instead as he believes this is the best offer Orlando would get.

The Black Mask + Dwight would be ominous and dark for the league

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0avb9Ghv31r1cd0do1_400.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2012, 07:35 PM
The source is legit. Its the same source that leaked the Artest to Lakers rumors 3 years ago. Sources has it that the trade talks will intensify by Friday.

If Gasol or Bynum logs a mysterious DNP against the Wolves, expect the trade to go down the same day. According to the source, the Lakers would love to suit Dwight for a game against the Celtics this Sunday to test their mettle.

can your source verify the homosexual activity going on in the Heat locker room...

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 07:37 PM
I forgot they used their amnesty on Arenas. That was a slip up on my part, but Luke Walton is still an expiring contract next year. His contract is still more vaulable than Richardson.

Landon Donofag
03-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Howard ain't going nowhere without Turk. But please continue to use you fine business like Logic. :lmao

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 07:50 PM
I think if Dwight gets traded, Hedo stays with Olrando. I just can't see any team out there taking Hedo's contract. Orlando is not in a position to demand really. Dwight will be a FA.

ChrisRichards
dp

Axe Murderer
first it was Walton, then he decided to switch it to Blake, then accidentally switched it back to Walton in order to form a counterargument

crofl

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Sources has confirmed it is indeed Walton.

angelbelow
03-06-2012, 08:51 PM

Its legit, both Chris and Machine have been very reliable at bring us inside information. There is absolutely no reason to doubt them now.

baseline bum
03-06-2012, 08:56 PM
I think if Dwight gets traded, Hedo stays with Olrando. I just can't see any team out there taking Hedo's contract. Orlando is not in a position to demand really. Dwight will be a FA.

LOL, what? If you can trade crap for a re-signed Dwight Howard you take Turkoglu's deal in a second.

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Its legit, both Chris and Machine have been very reliable at bring us inside information. There is absolutely no reason to doubt them now.
Thank you Angel.

LOL, what? If you can trade crap for a re-signed Dwight Howard you take Turkoglu's deal in a second.
While I would normally agree with this, the thinking of most GM's in this situation is, why take unnecessary contract when Dwight can sign with us next season as a Free Agent?

Thats a great business strategy everyone majoring in economics would agree with this.

ChrisRichards
03-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Anyway, the personal attack by some members here is a bit unberable now. I bring you guys legitimate news and all I get in return are doubrs and name callings. You guys can thank me by Friday once this deal surfaces.

Good night.

baseline bum
03-06-2012, 09:39 PM
While I would normally agree with this, the thinking of most GM's in this situation is, why take unnecessary contract when Dwight can sign with us next season as a Free Agent?

Thats a great business strategy everyone majoring in economics would agree with this.

I would hope someone majoring in economics could see the Lakers can only get their payroll down to about $60 million this summer by amnestying Artest and renouncing Bynum. It's a pretty good bet Dwight ain't signing for their mini-midlevel exception.

vander
03-06-2012, 10:10 PM
I hope the Lakers do get Howard, one more team capable of stopping the Heat is a good thing IMO.

irishock
03-06-2012, 10:15 PM
JRich starting at SF?

Budkin
03-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Did anyone think this was legit?

Mal
03-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Is Walton expiring ? No, he isnt. So why 85 years old owner will take a salary cleaning move, which will took him 2 years ?

m>s
03-07-2012, 09:41 AM
DH's an expiring contract too and if the lakers get swept again this year we'll see where nigga DH is ending up being

Spur_Fanatic
03-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Chris, that was sarcasm from angel.

The trade itself is not a bad idea. But I don't see the Magic taking crap, and not unloading Hedo.

Sportcamper
03-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Here's (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192387) the source. :lmao

Come on Chris...This scenario is so bad on so many levels…Every team in the NBA is making a play for Howard…If the Lakers are involved the Magic want Bynum & Gasol & the Lakers will have to take on Hedo Turkoglu’s contract…Some teams are willing to make a deal without Howard signing an extension…What did the Nets offer, was it five 1st round picks? And you are claiming the Magic will take Luke Walton instead? Brilliant…:lol

TimmehC
03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
:lol including J-Rich for Walton.

cheguevara
03-07-2012, 12:38 PM
I hope the Lakers do get Howard, one more team capable of stopping the Heat is a good thing IMO.

:tu

StrengthAndHonor
12-29-2018, 01:25 AM
Lol

Laker_1995
12-29-2018, 10:19 AM
Lol

Cmon nigga lol

Spurs da champs
12-29-2018, 11:19 AM
Lol at the 'Spur' fans back then pulling for the Lakers & Mavs over the Heat.