PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown is more concerned with Kobe winning MVP than the team winning

BRHornet45
03-06-2012, 11:23 PM
sons shouldn't this idiot be more concerned with the success of his team?

Lakers' Brown wants Bryant in the MVP race

"It's everything," Brown said.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7654391/los-angeles-lakers-mike-brown-supports-kobe-bryant-nba-mvp

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-06-2012, 11:24 PM
#3:lol

Oh DPG.......:lol

DPG21920
03-06-2012, 11:26 PM
BR is the resident loveable dummy though

BRHornet45
no son this is a Mike Brown thread

DPG21920
BR with a valid point

Giuseppe
BR, gettin' his asshole on again.

BRHornet45
03-06-2012, 11:27 PM
BR is the resident loveable dummy though

this coming from a man who gets off by beating his meat to pictures of Lyle Lovett while hanging in the closet with a rope around his neck.

Giuseppe
03-06-2012, 11:27 PM
BR with a valid point

Please. The motherfucker stands behind the MVP's and throws rocks.

BRHornet45
03-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Please. The motherfucker stands behind the MVP's and throws rocks.

how is it not a valid point? Mike Brown is a one man coach. he doesn't have the intelligence required to coach in the NBA.

DPG21920
03-06-2012, 11:30 PM
this coming from a man who gets off by beating his meat to pictures of Lyle Lovett while hanging in the closet with a rope around his neck.

Sons why the vicious accusations? God bless you and what ails your family.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-06-2012, 11:31 PM

BR with a valid point.

Giuseppe
03-06-2012, 11:33 PM
how is it not a valid point?

Because you're a chickenshit, grandfathered in piss pot.

BRHornet45
03-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Because you're a chickenshit, grandfathered in piss pot.

lol chickenshit?

son you're a phony ass Lakers "fan" from Arizona. fraud

Spursfan092120
03-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Mike Brown is a good assistant coach...head coach? Nah....I thought he might be good when he got hired because of his defensive mind...it just ain't working. He got so used to Lebron ball he's continuing it with Kobe...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Mike Brown is a good assistant coach...head coach? Nah

Why? Because he's black?

Racist.

ElNono
03-06-2012, 11:42 PM
how is it not a valid point? Mike Brown is a one man coach. he doesn't have the intelligence required to coach in the NBA.

What do you think it's the reason he's actually a head coach in the NBA?

Spursfan092120
03-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Why? Because he's black?

Racist.

dumbass

DPG21920
03-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Mike Brown is a good assistant coach...head coach? Nah....I thought he might be good when he got hired because of his defensive mind...it just ain't working. He got so used to Lebron ball he's continuing it with Kobe...

You realize the Lakers are right on the Spurs asses? So a coach like Pop who has a group of guys he's coached forever with the same system is great but Brown with a new team, new system and some of the brightest lights in the business with a similar record is an assistant?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-06-2012, 11:45 PM
What do you think it's the reason he's actually a head coach in the NBA?

You didn't cast that one out too far...:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-06-2012, 11:47 PM
dumbass

You didn't give a good reason, so I just assumed it was race-related..

No analysis, no critical thinking skills, just a blanket statement that anyone could make (and have made).

Fabbs
03-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Lakers' BrownNozer wants Bryant in the MVP race

"It's everything," BrownNozer said.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7654391/los-angeles-lakers-mike-brown-supports-kobe-bryant-nba-mvp
fify BR

"With everything Chucks been thru" :lmao

ElNono
03-06-2012, 11:53 PM
You didn't cast that one out too far...:lol

:lol I'm just setting the stage for some BR goodness, tbh

DMC
03-06-2012, 11:54 PM
What's wrong with that?

"If I had a boat... "

lefty
03-06-2012, 11:58 PM
BRhornet going John Pearsons on Lakernation

fevertrees
03-07-2012, 01:22 AM
8-26 tonight against shitty Detroit with 22. MVP numbers

BRHornet45
03-07-2012, 01:30 AM

but son keep in mind that the Los Angeles newspapers and media will turn the other cheek to Kobe's usual pathetic shooting percentage. the media understands that most people in America are stupid and only care about points scored, home runs hit, etc. and other big fancy numbers in sports. who cares if a player shot the ball 25%? he made a really cool fade away shot that made the top 10 plays on Sports Center!!!

sons I expect the headline for the Lakers game tonight to read something like ...

"Lakers lose heart breaker in Detroit 88-85 despite Bryant's 22 points"

they will ignore the fact that he shot the ball 30% and his selfishness cost the Lakers yet another win.

fevertrees
03-07-2012, 01:32 AM
but son keep in mind that the Los Angeles newspapers and media will turn the other cheek to Kobe's usual pathetic shooting percentage. the media understands that most people in America are stupid and only care about points scored, home runs hit, etc. and other big fancy numbers in sports. who cares if a player shot the ball 25%? he made a really cool fade away shot that made the top 10 plays on Sports Center!!!

sons I expect the headline for the Lakers game tonight to read something like ...

they will ignore the fact that he shot the ball 30% and his selfishness cost the Lakers yet another win.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/f1/5b/f15b591ee62186f0af4a801920c19aa1.png

BRHornet45
03-07-2012, 01:33 AM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/f1/5b/f15b591ee62186f0af4a801920c19aa1.png

lol love the pic. truth bomb!

fevertrees
03-07-2012, 01:41 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/28lyo39.jpg

100%duncan
03-07-2012, 04:03 AM
that's why he'll never be a good head coach

Giuseppe
03-07-2012, 05:55 AM
that's why he'll never be a good head coach

tee, hee.

ElNono
03-07-2012, 08:03 AM

"Pistons overcome Kobe's heroics to top Lakers"

ESPN gamelines. LOLtastic.

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2012, 08:37 AM
suckin dick to keep his job, nothing to see here....this wanker is doing the same shit he did in cleveland....

jag
03-07-2012, 08:51 AM

lol love the pic. truth bomb!

Is this really happening?

Mal
03-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Is this really happening?

:lmao It is real.

Killakobe81
03-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Fuck em both. I just want championships ...

Kobe lost last night's game and the Philly game with bad shooting and some shaky shot selection. Most nights he only takes 2-3 really bad shots but if he is making 45-55% of them I dont care we have no other perimeter scorers. But when he shoots like he did in those 2 games it kills us.

cheguevara
03-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Kobe approaching playoff bag of shit status. must have smelled JJ barea in the vicinity

Giuseppe
03-07-2012, 11:45 AM
bag of shit

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Giuseppe
03-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Kobe lost last night's game

We know that now, Einstein, but, thank Christ he didn't know it before he put us into OT.

DMC
03-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Dale getting his cocksucker on. "Kobe put us into OT" instead of "We had to fight to get to OT because Kobe sucked". I mean, those numbers from Drew and Pau did nothing for you.

cheguevara
03-07-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I improved it

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 12:48 PM
The Autistic Parrot is a Lakers marketing dream come true.

Rummpd
03-07-2012, 12:53 PM
The lowest TS% of the top ten NBA in PER is not going to get it done on a team that had 15 losses despite a stacked front line. http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics

One can make a salient arguement that if Bryant would shoot less and feed the bigs LAL would be a much better team - how is that an MVP?

It has to be either Durant or James and no one else is even close or should be in the discussion.

DMC
03-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Brown is more concerned with keeping his job. He has the pieces to win a ring, but he doesn't have the coaching prowess to do so.

DMC
03-07-2012, 12:56 PM
The lowest TS% of the top ten NBA in PER is not going to get it done on a team that had 15 losses despite a stacked front line. http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics

One can make a salient arguement that if Bryant would shoot less and feed the bigs LAL would be a much better team - how is that an MVP?

It has to be either Durant or James and no one else is even close or should be in the discussion.

People forget about Howard. Imagine he gets injured, where is Orlando sitting now? Howard is more important to the success of Orlando than either Durant or James to the successes of their teams.

Giuseppe
03-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Dale getting his cocksucker on. "Kobe put us into OT" instead of "We had to fight to get to OT because Kobe sucked". I mean, those numbers from Drew and Pau did nothing for you.

D, gettin' his silly on.

Giuseppe
03-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Brown is more concerned with keeping his job. He has the pieces to win a ring, but he doesn't have the coaching prowess to do so.

D, gettin' his stupid on.

Giuseppe
03-07-2012, 12:58 PM
The Autistic Parrot is a Lakers marketing dream come true.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

does serve me well.

tee, hee.

DMC
03-07-2012, 01:00 PM
D, gettin' his silly on.

You've got a guy who was on the cusp of greatness, feeling the ball and chain of age and mediocrity has exposed itself to him. He's fighting it as hard as he can, but he's lost his family, his coach, his chance at ever being mentioned in the same room as MJ after retirement, so he's gone rogue and is playing the greediest ball since the pre-Memphis bailout, post Shaq era.

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 01:00 PM
I've got what 5 and 4 really represent, Parrot.

It's coming.

DMC
03-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

does serve me well.

tee, hee.
But it's kinda pointless with that Arizona tag you have in your avatar, and knowing you came from Cleveland.

:lmao at people who arbitrarily fluttered down and landed on the Lakers... it never happens to the Bucks.

Killakobe81
03-07-2012, 01:52 PM
People are missing the fact, that SOMETIMES he has to shoot because we have no other perimeter creators on offense. We have triangle players in a Mike Brown High post offense. Bynum is doing better in it as the season progresses but our PG's are mediocre. I have no problem with Bryant's number of shots. I dont get why you bitches do either. Shot quality does matter to me however. And when Kobe is struggling like last night or the Philly game, he needs to get in the paint get some FT's instead of shooting himself out of it with wild 3 pointers. LAkers are fucked, because when they cant hit any 3's the paint is clogged and that is where Kobe, Pau, Artest and of course Bynum are most effective. Floor spacing cant be created when no one respects the SF or PG to make open 3's ...

Pelicans78
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Kobe is taking too many shots. I think he that's all he knows how to do. Plus he feels he can make every shot. Some nights he can. Most nights, not really. Funny how he's getting MVP recognition when he's been the 3rd most valuable player on his team. He's more expendable than Pau or Bynum.

jag
03-07-2012, 02:32 PM
But it's kinda pointless with that Arizona tag you have in your avatar, and knowing you came from Cleveland.

:lmao at people who arbitrarily fluttered down and landed on the Lakers... it never happens to the Bucks.

DMC's been going hard lately. He's got that look in his eye...

DMC
03-07-2012, 03:05 PM
People are missing the fact, that SOMETIMES he has to shoot because we have no other perimeter creators on offense. We have triangle players in a Mike Brown High post offense. Bynum is doing better in it as the season progresses but our PG's are mediocre. I have no problem with Bryant's number of shots. I dont get why you bitches do either. Shot quality does matter to me however. And when Kobe is struggling like last night or the Philly game, he needs to get in the paint get some FT's instead of shooting himself out of it with wild 3 pointers. LAkers are fucked, because when they cant hit any 3's the paint is clogged and that is where Kobe, Pau, Artest and of course Bynum are most effective. Floor spacing cant be created when no one respects the SF or PG to make open 3's ...

"everything that other guy just said is bullshit" -Vinny

Deuce Bigalow
03-07-2012, 04:18 PM
"It's everything," Brown said. "I mean, Who plays with the injuries that he's played with? Who puts up the numbers that he puts up? Who goes through the amount of changes that have happened to his team in the shortened season? Nobody. Name one person that has played with the injuries and done what he's done in the history of the game. Not in the last four years or three years, in the history of the game."

everything he means by the changes, the injuries, the stats, ect

Learn to read moron

DMC
03-07-2012, 04:43 PM
"I think it's hilarious that he's not. You talk about everything new in a shortened season and everybody saying he's 85 years old or whatever they're saying and he's leading the league in scoring." -Mike Brown

We all think it's hilarious that Kobe isn't mentioned in the MVP race. How can you be the most valuable player when you are the reason your team loses games? Brown is either a lying piece of shit or he's retarded. Take your pick. Any other NBA coach knows about balanced offense and shot selection. Any coach with the front court that LA has (other than Brown) knows you don't have a chucker flinging shots from 25' all game, especially when he's already 6-24 or some absurd shit like that, and the two bigs are killing it.

I give Phil a pass because he ran the triangle. Brown gets nothing from me, fucking lottery winner.

Deuce Bigalow
03-07-2012, 06:41 PM
"I think it's hilarious that he's not. You talk about everything new in a shortened season and everybody saying he's 85 years old or whatever they're saying and he's leading the league in scoring." -Mike Brown

We all think it's hilarious that Kobe isn't mentioned in the MVP race. How can you be the most valuable player when you are the reason your team loses games? Brown is either a lying piece of shit or he's retarded. Take your pick. Any other NBA coach knows about balanced offense and shot selection. Any coach with the front court that LA has (other than Brown) knows you don't have a chucker flinging shots from 25' all game, especially when he's already 6-24 or some absurd shit like that, and the two bigs are killing it.

I give Phil a pass because he ran the triangle. Brown gets nothing from me, fucking lottery winner.
You're a fucking retard

Spur_Fanatic
03-07-2012, 06:50 PM
You're a fucking retard

:whine

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Kobe is still a great player. Just not MVP material.

DMC
03-07-2012, 07:44 PM
You're a fucking retard
Unless you can show me some copy/paste stats to support that, I'm going to have to remain a skeptic.